Hello friends

hello friends,

Last year I made the decision to trust my life on the street to Second Chance body armor. I got the level IIa because it stops the most rounds. plus I got the Trauma Plate for the front.

What scares me is that, although I can fit an extra trauma plate in the front, I cannot fit a second one in back. As of late I have taken to duct-taping a second trauma plate to the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Here is the questions. The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove. I would like to go to the single-plate solution in back. What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

Are any of you aware of a thicker plate that could stop, say, .338 Lapua or something like that? Is there a better way to do the second plate?

BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.

Thanks!

Attached: Screenshot_336.png (449x438, 288K)

Anyone targeting you with a 338 is probably going to be proficient with such a weapon, given the specialized nature of it, very likely to go through whatever plates you are able to wear, even doubled up like that. Your not going to have time to assemble anything under fire from a sniper, he's going to wait till he has a good shot then take it. If he's worth his salt you won't stand a chance.

I have taken numerous self defence courses and I believe that under the stressful situation of being under fire I can perform all of the things listen in original post. I also doubt that the sniper would be more skilled and proficient than me.

Did you save a mayors son from being raped In a mall bathroom?

No, but actually, I did do something similar.

My mother and I were shopping to get some attachments for my AR-15, at the sears mall. I needed to piss, so of course I go to the bathroom. And as I am about to take my metal cup off in order to pee, I see a poor lady being mugged. I immediately pulled out my thigh holstered 1911 and stopped that crime. Of course I shot him in the leg rather than the body.

The lady being mugged gave me $20 and a coupon. Ungreatful bitch, but nonetheless a good deed.

absurd bait

And then the room clapped

low quality bait

Attached: walt qhitw.jpg (199x225, 6K)

Well I mean, if the sniper is good at his job, there won't be any stressful situation, you'll just be going about your day normally, then it's lights out, game over.

Also why don't you just glue the rear plate directly to your back using construction adhesive, so you don't have to worry about taking it off every time you need to shower?

this is the most autistic thing I've ever read in my entire life

No.

Do you like geckos and 45 acp pistols? Are you a ninja of the mall?

This is an adaptation of one of the oldest pastas around. Are you familiar with the term "mall ninja"?

Superb baitpost my dude

Mall Ninja pasta.

>so many newfags that don't recognize pasta
Scary

The number of newfags biting today is amusing and sad

Attached: 1542423998932.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Love this one, keep it going.

lmao, it has been a long time OP

Or they do and it is funny to go along with it to keep the story going and with it the laughs.
Even if you been here a long time you are still a fag i bet you know how many years you been coming?

Someday, someway I still hope we find out what happened to Gecko45. Keep that mall safe you magnificent bastard you.

Okay hero.

i have been on k since 2012 and never saw this pasta

newfag

Something something mall cop something something Governor's son's anal virginity, whatever. This joke has been played out user.

Gecko45, is that you?

This reads like some sort of Jow Forums JoJo adaptation.

Newfags

Wear the armour backwards, then you'll have two plates at the back

Old copy pasta. He left out the part about needing hk sub guns for mall security

For anyone who doesn't know regardless of pasta or not Second Chance Body Armor had a major lawsuit against them because the armor would fail before its expiration date and the NIJ ratings were not what they advertised.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Personally, I have taken to putting together a system I like to call the Personalized Active Protection Unit. I hang several large electromagnets around my vitals. In my area, a lot of the rounds are steel core and bimetal jacket. When turned on, the system effectively counters most bimetal jacket 7.62x39, and about 40 percent of 5.56 greentip. Best of all, the suit is a lightweight and maneuverable 350 pounds, and he battery is less than 70. It only hurts my ears a little when wearing NRR 35 hearing protection. I plan on wearing it to my work at GameStop tomorrow, concealed under my trench coat. Wish me luck!

Who the fuck are you exactly that your worried about seal team 6 coming after you with fucking .338 caliber rifles. Niggas with hipoints are the only real threat you need to worry about.