HELP

My satin nickel Bersa Thunder .380 is turning brown lmao. What should i clean it with to restore it to it's original finish?

Attached: 20181221_114800.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

>.380
Toss it and get yourself a real gun

Nut butter

Don’t use cleaning chemicals with a copper fouling removal component on nickel because they attack the copper in the nickel alloy and cause a yellowing or browning. Flitz nickel polish might work if it’s not too bad or you might be fucked.

Oh man didnt see that coming. Fag

Pee on it.

It kind of looks nice that way.

I havent used anything on it so far really. I'll give that a try.

I'm not a fag who shoots .380 like you. Kill yourself you limpwristed beta numale zoyboy

I don't get people like you user. It's like you genuinly beleive life is a vidya and only bullet's of certain caliber do substantial DMG. It's a .380 man, more than enough to dispatch any nig nog.

Well if it's anything like an SNES some hydrogen peroxide and baking soda should do the trick

This post was clearly made by a mentally stable individual with no confidence issues whatsoever.
He most certainly has an average to above average size penis too

He honestly probably doesnt own any guns. A .380 probably shouldnt be your go-to for home defense but its more than enough for a CCW or car gun. If you can wrap your mind around the idea of owning more than one gun theres no reason not to own a .380

Then why not shoot .25 acp? There is aactuslly a difference in the strength of different calibers

I have more guns than you faggot.

The .380 with modern defense ammo is by no means an ineffective caliber. Not to mention that OP's particular gun has a 15+1 capacity, much more than you'll find in any 9mm of comparable size

This is a rational and quality post.
Also OP IIRC the nickel plated bersas had a few productions with a shittier finish. It might just need to go to a gunsmiths for a refinishing or you could try your hand at it yourself.

I just can't think of a single benefit it has over 9mm other than shootability in really small guns. But who can't conceal tiny nine's?

I agree there's a difference in kinetic force and penetration but realistically a bullet wound sucks either way. Maybe if you had a .17 you'd be a bit fucked but even then smaller calibers tend to compensate with larger mags at the least. As long as you can put somebody down in less than 5 seconds with your gun you're fine IMO.

Thanks I'll look into that if some of the other suggestions in the thread dont work out

Capacity relative to size. If you can find a 9mm of the same size with the same capacity as a .380 you should go with the 9mm, but there are .380s like OPs with greater capacity relative to their size than any 9mm.

I don’t think he has a plus, which makes it a max of 10rd. Also, .380 and 9mm are literally the same diameter, only difference being length. If he had a plus, it puts it closer to the 9mm subcompact range of guns. Not defending .380, as I personally wouldn’t use it for carry or defense.

OP here, it is a Plus lol

This is accurate but really only applies to double stack .380s like OP's or the Beretta Cheetah. The main benefit of .380 is that the decrease in firepower allows for absurdly tiny guns like the Ruger LCP etc, since 9mms have to be a little beefier. I really dont understand all of the hate for the cartridge though, its solid and will get the job done.

.380 is pretty dam powerful... it is literally ten times more powerful than .38 and .336 more powerful than .44 Magnum.
It eve "trumps" .338 Lapua bu .42.

But why do you want help, it looks cool now. How does it shoot?

It shoots pretty good actually, .380 is a decently heavy round and it does pack a punch.

It's just going to be like that. It's cheap. Don't get attached to your finish. It looks better than mine. Mine was a colored finish and it was literally just fucking paint that stripped off when I took the slide apart. Enjoy shooting the thing but spend the money on a better pistol next time, the budget gun prices from better brands are down around Bersa cost now.

OP here I do enjoy shooting it, even if it kicks like a .45 sometimes

BLACKED

shoot yourself with .380 and then come back and talk shit on the internet to strangers pls

Don't store guns in a foam case...

It's reverting back to the shit it was constructed from. This is normal after your warranty expires. Buy a new bersa, they're not expensive. Hell, gather a bunch of aluminum cans in a trashbag and trade it for one at the local fuddery tomorrow.

>it kicks like a .45 sometimes
OK now I don't believe you own a Bersa 380. They shoot like .22lr's. The only way the recoil could ever be described as "kick" is if you have tofu for bone marrow.

What's up Asa

This

>My satin nickel Bersa Thunder .380 is turning brown

Don't conceal carry in your bung hole.

>Tfw I cc a beretta jetfire sometimes

The recoil is so light its just so ridiculously easy and fun to magdump very accurately super fast, I can put all 9 rounds on a paper plate at 15 yards in like 2 seconds lol