ATF here. Yes, we know, shoestring rulings and SBR laws are silly...

ATF here. Yes, we know, shoestring rulings and SBR laws are silly. But that's not why I'm spending your tax dollars today.

I want to talk about the dog shooting meme.
> DOJ estimates 25 to 30 dogs are killed by local police every day
> According to Detroit police records, two detectives were responsible for over 100 dog shootings in that city
> Buffalo, NY reports that a single officer was responsible for over 26 dog shootings within 3 years
> A LA police officer shot a boxer puppy and a chihuahua, claiming that the 7lbs boxer threatened him. The Chihuahua "just got unlucky in the crossfire".

We get it, guys. The shoot-your-dog meme is funny. But stop laying that entirely at our door. Your local PDs are doing way more of it than we are. Stop saying the ATF hates canines. Some of my best friends are dogs.

Oh, and if you have to cross state lines, either swap out a normal upper and leave the SBR in your bag, or better yet just get an SB3 brace and skip the SBR tax stamp altogether. You guys are killing us with all the 5320.20s.

Attached: shake.jpg (680x1020, 87K)

Shut up BATFag.

Attached: 1544423787469.png (684x800, 455K)

>ATF hates canines

Okay fine, the ATF hates the constitution then. So you can still fuck off.

eat a fucking dick faggot

>some of my best friends are dogs
I chuckled
Also your post makes me want to give you more 5320.20s

>Stop saying the ATF hates canines
Stop shooting dogs and people would stop calling you dog-shooters.

Fun thread.
But serious because autism the police shoot more dogs because they go out on more calls.
The interesting stat would be dogs shot per call recieved. Im sure atf would beat out pigs.

Automate the form 4 process already you fucking kikes

FBI here. Nigga, shut the fuck up or I'm tellin'.

Attached: fbi.png (991x672, 233K)

Just keep your woofer on a leash and be aware that it's going to try to run out of the house every time you open the door which you should already be aware of. Cops, mailmen, delivery men, etc get bit all the damn time because of irresponsible doggo owners. The things are unpredictable and have a deadly weapon on their face.

Considering how much of the ATF's travel budget has to be spent inspecting all those FFLs, probably not.

This. Just keep your dog tied up while it's inside your house so it's safer.

For the officer to shoot at.

how concerned should my pets be over constructive intent

Attached: IMG_20181130_125018.jpg (4048x3036, 3.29M)

> You guys are killing us with all the 5320.20s.

NOTE: MOVING WITHIN YOUR STATE

ATF has recently updated their forms and now requires notification when you move within a state for any NFA Firearm. This can be done using the 5320.20 form which is described on this page. While the document states that it is not necessary when moving across state lines for a suppressor, it is now required by the instructions on the Form 4. Regardless of how you feel, we would recommend that you complete a Form 20 for any move even if across the street.

>we would recommend that you complete a Form 20 for any move even if across the street.

This is your own damn fault ATF.

Attached: 1542305495466.jpg (700x1167, 319K)

autistic user is right because smart autist

>get bit all the damn time
Bullshit. Only utilities workers and police actually wander inside yards, and the utilities guys announce themselves as well as calling ahead to avoid that shit. Mailmen don't even get out of the damn truck anymore.

GAY-TF lel

> DOJ estimates 25 to 30 dogs are killed by local police every day
> According to Detroit police records, two detectives were responsible for over 100 dog shootings in that city
> Buffalo, NY reports that a single officer was responsible for over 26 dog shootings within 3 years
> A LA police officer shot a boxer puppy and a chihuahua, claiming that the 7lbs boxer threatened him. The Chihuahua "just got unlucky in the crossfire".

When are we going to have an LA shootout full body armor dog let loose.

Attached: rs=w_400,cg_true,m.jpg (400x267, 14K)

>willfully doxing yourself to a unironic atf thread
I'm sending three ellipses in the form of that pink laced girl doing the thinking emoji face to your hippocampus.

>Mailmen don't even get out of the damn truck anymore.
One walks down my street literally every day

Go away fag

Attached: 1541961126388.jpg (960x794, 54K)

> Those seat cushions
No John, you are the puppyciders.

Who are these based officers blowing out pooch brains?
>ywn be a comfy chihuahua panting, smiling, and wagging your tail as the nice lawmen come to investigate owner's property
>ywn be called a good boy and cute little guy by mr police

Attached: 1489354363133.jpg (600x900, 51K)

>You guys are killing us with all the 5320.20s
Fuck you, get rid of the anti gun bullshit and you won't have to deal with it.

I have a chihuahua and I fully endorse the use of lethal force against them. For once in their lives the ATF is doing the nation a favor by getting rid of them. Retarded little bastards.

based and... atfpilled?!?

Attached: 1497677685286.png (498x388, 235K)

Dogs in CAGES routinely get shot for barking at the person attacking their owner.

Can I file a state crossing form and never do it? Just to waste tax money?

Or fucking train your dog to be obedient. They are LITERALLY bred to be trained. If your dog causes a problem it is YOUR fault, not theirs.

>t. pizza delivery driver

would you please hurry the fucking form 4s up? also, eform4 when?

>You guys are killing us with all the 5320.20s
Pray that this is the only thing you need to worry about, desk jockey.

Attached: 1542322405485.jpg (409x393, 116K)