Does this trigger you?

does this trigger you?

also how effective would soilders be if they were armed with modernised ww2 weapons?

would they be on the same level as a modern soilders armed with modern weapons?

Attached: 6abc3eacd2d3151ed0af003933cc5a49.png (1340x950, 390K)

Modern weapons ARE the modernized WW2 weapons.

Attached: Trench mag.jpg (746x231, 28K)

>would they be on the same level as a modern soilders armed with modern weapons?
Yes, the tactishit is superfluous. It doesn't matter how aesthetic a gun is; it's about how well it deadifies your enemy.

I'm more tiggered by the holo sight than the modernization desu.

Yeah let me just requisition a crate of 8mm from the armory, throw in some .303 while you're at it.

>8mm
Reminds me of this one pic I saw on /tg/ of some dude's future weapon interpretation.
They put 8mm lebel as the cartridge to use for the mg. I think they also had .30 carbine too

.30 Carbine is unironically a good man stopper.

As long as they can still perform late term abortions by installing skylights in their domes.

>would they be on the same level as a modern soilders armed with modern weapons?
>are semi-automatic weapons with 30 rounds better than bolt action rifles with 5?

the svt in 5.45 would preform about the same as any other modern rifle currently in issue.

Why is the faggot slavshit the only one that gets a cool nade launcher?
Fuck commboos.

That svt makes me cringe

show me the rest of it nigger

M14 EBR is a modernized M14 which was an updated gun based on WW2 semi-automatic rifles like the M1 Carbine.

Almost like it was based on a scaled up version of the M1 carbine. The US should have made something like that, would have been a big help.

That I know, but what I found odd about the cartridge choices, like the 8mm. Getting a drum to work well with the taper and rim seems like it'd be a bitch.

Personally I'd rather just use WW2 era rifles than modernized versions of those rifles.

They were moving pretty much strictly to Kurz by the end, though. The 8mm Mauser being used basically just for belt fed machine guns and shit.

slap a rail on there and a decent optic and old shit will do fine. It's less optimal than a modern lightweight select fire carbine, but most of the point of small arms is to get people to stand still long enough for something bigger to kill them.

Would be shit to clean though.

Bitte.

Attached: desire to know more (2).jpg (500x400, 62K)

Polymer was a mistake

It was 8mm lebel in the pic I was thinking of. Tried to get it from the archive, but it seems to have eaten the pic.

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you meant Lebel. Though the French also moved towards 7.5x54, which is actually a really modern design.

>scaled up m1 carbine
>basically a m1a chambered in some fuk-uge straight walled cartrige like .458 lott/.458 winmag.
yes....YES!