Walking down a city street with gf and sister, christmas shopping and enjoying the silver bells type vibe

>Walking down a city street with gf and sister, christmas shopping and enjoying the silver bells type vibe
>Some fat autistic looking guy shoulder checks my sister
>He goes like "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" and looks at me all scared while he power walks away
>I ask if she's ok, she has tears in her eyes and says he made eye contact with her before he shoulder checked her
>She wouldn't make something like this up or lie, very reasonable young woman
>My gf says this happens a lot in our city, not a groping but just a weirdly aggressive shoulder check or trip or something
OK so what is legal for me to do to these guys if I see it happen again? Obviously I can't shoot him or chase him down and beat him up or anything. It's bullshit because they've created this ambiguous situation where it is conceivable that it happened on accident, but I got creepy vibes off the dude before he even bumped her and I believe that he made eye contact and did it on purpose.
Can I just box his ears and run? There's cameras everywhere and it's basically an assault charge at that point.

Attached: 1512201174045.jpg (1056x702, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him to fuck off? What kind of retarded bait am I falling for here? A large autist wanted to touch your sister without asking and did so. If he wants to fight let him try and then beat his ass because again he's a fucking austismo

Yeah but I'm vulnerable to charges at that point.

That’s why you let the autist start it senpai

Stop looking at your telephone screens and you'll see people approaching with intent.

He just bumped her and started speedwalking away, he made it like it was an accident and would for sure say that if I started wailing on him. Do you not see the challenge here?
Fucker basically passive-aggressively created this ambiguous situation where he's immune from any response, I'm trying to figure out what to do that doesn't fuck me in the law. Maybe I'm brainlet.

I saw some intent or general creepiness but avoiding would have been impossible.

Tell your sister to side step out of people's way if that's the case. Person can't play the woopsie game if they themselves then need to change their direction in order to do this. Seeing as it was you, your sis and your gf, I wouldn't doubt if you fucks were taking up the entire sidewalk by walking shoulder to shoulder, so glad he shoulder checked her.

Look him in the eye and ask him if he has a problem. Either he says no and gets cucked, or he says yes and you fight him.

These things aren’t complicated and I don’t know why you need to ask us for advice.

is that a girl with the goggles?
what is she doing there aha

Were you taking up the whole sidewalk?

Doesn’t matter does it?

If they are then shoulder the guy. Don’t be walking around whacking women, despite how godawful their spacial and self awerness may be

youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ

I doubt it would have been impossible, if the pavement was only wide enough for two people, then stop and direct your sister to step aside behind you, so you become a barrier.

380 or similar small caliber to the leg. Nonlethal and gets the point across, trust me

How is this weapons related?

It's self defenseish

nah we were staying pretty compact as a group.

Lmao white knight

>bitching out and going for the woman

Kay

OP just wants an excuse to draw on or shoot someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4

There's not enough information to suggest that he was "going for" anyone. If he was walking along the right hand side of the sidewalk then he was following the proper social conventions for traveling along a crowded walking path.

He's a fat autist, just scare him away by shouting at him or someting. He probably won't come back. Intimidate him. Whip your footlong dick out. He'll leave.

If you're just walking down the street then you'd very likely be just fine beating the shit out of the dude. Even if some camera catches it on video it's not like they'll be able to figure out who you are without a lot of effort, that's if it's even reported to begin with. The bigger danger is that the dude has a knife or a gun on him and then you just escalated it into some shit that's not worth getting into.

He had enough room.

>walking side by side on sidewalk
>oncoming pedestrian
>you or friend move behind the other without changing walk speed
>move back side-to-side after oncoming ped passes

so nobody knows about the single-file manoeuver?

what shithole are in you where you could be charged for telling someone to fuck off?

anyway, be more aware of your surroundings and be ready for creeps to do that type of thing. mean mug anyone who seems to be on an intercept course for your sister or gf.

just fucking deck the dude you fucking sorry excuse of a man. stand up for your family or stay a sorry piece of shit forever. you do realize he just targetted your group, saw you, realized you are in no way a threat to him and proceeded to provoke and then got away with it. fucking loser.

SLAV POWER!

they're trying to pickpocket you dumb fucking nerd, punch them square in the fucking face next time or at least put them up against a wall and act fucking batshit crazy

Who gives a fuck you dumb ass white knight?
I’m not even sure what exactly happened here.
Fuck off.

Nah, I looked at him when he was "apologizing" and he was clearly very submissive and scared. He was relying entirely on the squishiness of the situation for me not to roll him. I'm pretty massive and don't get fucked with.
I've explained multiple times my issues with decking him. I was on my way to the car, it's assault, there's more cops than usual out and there were cameras everywhere as it was a retail space. They could have found me from the video and the license plate if they just followed my path.
USA. I will keep a heads up now I realize people just randomly shoulder check girls even when there's a guy clearly with them. People never pull that when I'm around, so this was a very novel situation. Hence the thread.

>guys shoulders your gf
>isnt a first time
>you didnt send him to dentist yet
i bet you like to suck dicks eh user ?

3rd grade reading level

Have you tried walking in front of her?

Bro i fight all the time i live in a big city. I don't care what the cops think if someone does shit like this to my girl or sister id fight them. I just got into a fight in a store near my house the guy was yelling starting shit with employees and some old people. so i walked up and provoked him into starting it. Like you i am not little though but it is a good idea not to be a bitch.

Stop taking up the entire sidewalk and maybe this won't happen

Yeah man I don't know, I have a lot to lose from legal bullshit.
If there was a guaranteed way to roll him and get away with it I'd be down.