Texas Thread

>ctrl + f
>No Texas thread

Lets have a general discussion thread about the greatest state of Texas and everything gun and Texas related (Austin fags GTFO).

Where do you shoot?
Whats the situation like for your local guns stores?
Are you a member of the Texas Defense Force?
Are you going to/did you bag anything for White Tail season?
etc.

Attached: 1544670079568.jpg (1024x766, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Red-flag-law-closing-gun-show-loophole-among-19-13444865.php
discord.gg/nQ6aYJM
youtube.com/watch?v=GVmIqRcglvE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

South African here, marrying a qt from Texas and planning on immigrating.

If you guys could go ahead and keep your state red so I could at least get a sample of freedom before things go bottom up, that would be fucking great.

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Red-flag-law-closing-gun-show-loophole-among-19-13444865.php

TLDR El Paso democrats are trying to introduce Red Flag law legislation, you know, the "lets premptivley take your guns and make you prove you need them" laws. I'd be a little vigilant with out popular these laws are getting. My birth state of WA got cucked from that.

But also it looks like constitutional carry is back on the table.

Attached: gallery_xlarge.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

Just don't vote democrat or we will fucking kill you. That being said Texas will probably remain pretty based for years to come.

Texas is a cuck state and our gun laws are probably the stupidest out of all states that claim to be "le based".
We dont even have public land to shoot on because Wheels signed that cuck bill a few years back making all TX land private land.
Fuck this place, keep you spics, cant wait to get my degree and gtfo of this shithole.
>were texass were so based
>dont even honor Constitutional Carry
>higher spic density than SoCal
Pathetic.

Attached: 1500707874891.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Try not being poor and owning some of that land. Poorfags GTFO

San Antonian here

Does anyone know of any good ranges around Texas? I dont mind traveling. I really want to find something thats long range, beyond 300 meters. We have a couple 300m ranges that are alright, my only real complaint is how many people are there.

Lmao my family owns more land than everyone on Jow Forums combined fucking faggot.
I just dont feel like driving a 400 mile round trip everytime I want to go shoot.

Nuke Austin initiative when?

lmao TX is more kiked than NY at this point

Bong that lives in san antonio here....have seen no decent ranges in the north east side of town (live off loop 410)

I moved from Oklahoma and miss going shooting for free....any SA anons have recommendations? Could also use some shooting buddies

Perhaps you should give up on living too.

Attached: 1471480308904.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Oklahoma is better in every conceivable way.
Start rounding up "Austinights (or whatever those looser faggots call themselves) and Mexicans and maybe your state would be ok.

Remember when the "le bazed texans" almost betrayed the right and good Americans and went for El Rato who was poised to lose to Hillary?

Attached: 1498541514233.jpg (635x600, 94K)

Torchies tacos isn't even that good.
Home slice isn't even that good. Every state has good barbecue.
JFK museum is neat though.

I like Lonestar because it always does have a space open, handgun side is decent, and the rifle is alright, its just a few static targets at 100 200 and 300. IDK if I hit them half the time with 5.56.

Lonestar I like because its less busy, and I ussually go there for private bay use.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (995x710, 235K)

Austin fag here, It is my mission to remind all Californians I meet “enjoy Texas, enjoy Austin, don’t move here.”

You're baiting. And if you aren't, you sound like a Beto supporter. If you eat tacos with a fork, you can take your political opinions to California.

The national skeet shooting complex is just outside of San Antonio

but thats wrong

>cornrows
>that’s AR build
>vape
>fat

Jeezuz

As a Californian, I'd like to point out that my grandparents came from Texas, so if I moved there I'd be moving back. This is are land.

I sound like a Beto supporter because I pointed out how nepotistic and cucked Texans act when it comes to their state?
Half the fucking pussies voted for Beto here, but Texans still think beaners are based.
You probably have a Beto bumpersticker yourself and are a neverTrumper.
And if you arent, youre probably just a spic leech.

Dont post the dicksword link

Attached: 51029FD8-6D0B-44F0-8EAE-018F9C6F0955.jpg (619x493, 46K)

I hab 150 acre with some moo mammals :DDDD

yes, so please shut up

Needs a Buckys logo. Also, is there anywhere near Houston where I can go shoot out innawoods / onnaplains?

Looks like your average /lefty/pol John Brown type.

Accurate map. Usually go to lonestar, tried going to the bracken range twice but it was busy as fuck line out the door people waiting for lanes. Lonestar always has lanes

Leave your politics there, for the love of god.

Attached: californians.jpg (578x578, 133K)

This is now a California Acquisition General

>Take your political opinions to California

Sorry Texan, California's taking them to you

Cry more, Texas will be blue in a decade

What's a good place over there to settle down in like 5-6 years? I'm actually legitimately considering moving from cali to there. Always been on the ledge about it.

Gross.
Gtfo my country weak spic.
You hate whites but love our gibs, culture, and civilization, how ironic.
Literal bugmen.

Fellow Alamo city user

If I am just shooting pistol I hit up Bucks and Does. Its a bit pricey, but its indoors, never crowded and not full of idiot spics and niggers.

I am looking for a decent range for longer ranges as well.

This is extremely incorrect. Let me tell you why you are a dipshit too:

1. The majority of people emigrating out of places like CA are typically right leaning. if at least, more right leaning then the places they leave. (Why they move in the first place).

2. They also settle in statistically heavy conservative regions, usually for the security the local economy can bear.

3. If they cross the threshold into identifying as solid Democrat, they tend to move to areas that already poll extremely left, largely not backing up your ill informed supposition. So basically Austin.

4. The problems facing Texas rendering it more purple are largely not endemic of people moving in, but correspond more with the changing attitudes across the country. The 2016 mid terms was proof of that. Weather if it was Atlanta or Dallas, it didn't matter. Hyper-urban centers that already polled left only got more blue. At the same time rural and outskirt metropolitan areas got more red.

In conclusion shut the fuck up, and go move to california, go be with those retards. Literally none of the arguments you repeat from your favorite Alex Shaprio podcast are specific to texas.

fuck i didn't think it was that bad. Figure it must be everyone from the San Antonio/Austin middle ground flooding it. I can't imagine south austin has anything.

Is Braken like Lonestar? Do you just pay a 1 time club fee and a range fee?

I think blackhawk charges per gun, miss me with that shit.

The people who are leaving CA are:

Retirees, and
Rightwing failures who can't compete in the jab market.

Signed: Their supervisor

Austin is going to get so much worse now that Apple’s coming over

Im pretty sure bracken charges per gun too bro. Lonestar or bullet hole are the best ones whichever ones closer to you.

Luckily the anecdote of a fry cook manager doesn't matter when he is retarded himself.

You''re probably the last person in this thread who would understand statistical distributions and inference from them.

I finally got my bowie knife about a month ago, and I'm in love. I carry it with me all the time (CC) along with my 4 inch SP101. I feel complete as a Texan now.

Attached: BK-02BA593W[1].jpg (800x427, 57K)

Don't jinx it.

That's not even remotely true

Texas discord link: discord.gg/nQ6aYJM
Incoming hate in 30 seconds.

Attached: received_10211613459593846.jpg (640x985, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GVmIqRcglvE

You know what sure. This isn’t what I expected and desu you’re mostly a bunch of ignorant, bigoted and toxic assholes. I didn’t mean to get on your wrong sides or say anything bad. I stated that I like guns but have no interest in abandoning my country to own one, that doesn’t mean I need to be shamed for my country and everything it stands for but it turns out that’s how offended dumb, ignorant and bigoted assholes such as yourself get about outsiders going against your beliefs. I can’t help the way I was raised and in a lot of ways it’s beneficial to have gun laws to an extent. Anyway I’m tired, I don’t wanna stick around any longer, most of you are assholes and your opinion doesn’t really have any value in the real world. So long pricks. It’s gotten to the point where I actually have to leave so I can actually be able to sleep.

Attached: Bongspray.png (1325x163, 58K)

Never forget

Apples already been here, dude. They're just expanding it. I hate apple and Austin so much.

The discord’s full of nothing but underage faggots and paranoid bootlickers

No u

>t. paranoid nofunallowed bootlicker

Me irl

Attached: 8AC9E05E-C214-459E-BA2C-7CBA5AB24728.jpg (375x500, 163K)

Go be gay somewhere else, bean

Sounds like you're asshurt because you got banned for being an ass.

>t. Zoomer IDF

Attached: 7043614D-71A8-4913-87FA-AC3135C64620.jpg (1137x596, 141K)

Found the butt
hurt britbong

Attached: hit_or_miss.jpg (377x633, 40K)

I bet you’re the kind of faggot that eats meat dead

You know what sure. This isn’t what I expected and desu you’re mostly a bunch of ignorant, bigoted and toxic assholes. I didn’t mean to get on your wrong sides or say anything bad. I stated that I like guns but have no interest in abandoning my country to own one, that doesn’t mean I need to be shamed for my country and everything it stands for but it turns out that’s how offended dumb, ignorant and bigoted assholes such as yourself get about outsiders going against your beliefs. I can’t help the way I was raised and in a lot of ways it’s beneficial to have gun laws to an extent. Anyway I’m tired, I don’t wanna stick around any longer, most of you are assholes and your opinion doesn’t really have any value in the real world. So long pricks. It’s gotten to the point where I actually have to leave so I can actually be able to sleep.

i know kneet was retarded but not *that* retarded

i bet youre the type of queer that likes to kiss 3d grils

Attached: yareyare.jpg (480x376, 44K)

So is bean poasting rhodie shorts then?

N-no

>jacks off with his hand
>not being penispossessed by a being of pure light energy

Which are worse, illegals or Califags?

Attached: smugboi.png (408x398, 237K)

Whatever you need to tell yourself when Beto is in office

david bowie is a queer

They are the tall grass the snakes hide in

Is this the famous "BETO cope" Ive heard so much about?

Attached: BTFO of senate.jpg (250x152, 7K)

It's not because they're on Jow Forums, it's because they're Texans. Texans are the literal incarnation of the meme snoot the guy bragging about eating shit because it's expensive, just replace expensive with Texas

Jokes on you, I'm a boomer. Enjoy your gayness in the anus.

It is well documented that the people leaving California are leaving for superior economies. The main drives are: better jobs, lower taxes, and better places to start a business. Google it.

Just because you’re fucking the guy on the bottom doesnt mean you’re not gay

(You) on the bottom

Sounds like the famous civnat meme of a man losing his state to the blue tide from here. Tell me more about your ebin based Mexicans

(You) are still gay for putting benis in boipucci

>beto
lmao

Sounds like you're pretty gay, like the uncool gay.

Attached: 1471305999030.gif (437x235, 3.43M)

>imagine losing to a serial killer

Attached: mirtdd.png (1014x720, 1.04M)

mad cuz texas superiority

It's not gay if`he is biologically a female trying to be a man that tries to be a female

You slipped that in faster than your dick in his boipucci

Did the math
Looks like you’re gay

Going back home to Texas tonight for the first time in like 2 years, I'm hyped.

>imagine not being allowed to open carry a sword

Attached: superior.png (819x875, 216K)

Welcome back fren
Avoid the discord.

Attached: 857EC827-310D-43DE-990D-9E320ECB990B.jpg (558x573, 73K)

Bean if you dont stop I’m going to have to shove an entire 50BMG rifle up your bum

tfw no pola/k/s in south texas

>Avoid the discord
What discord, and why?

you're a huge fucking faggot just stop trying to be epic, nobody thinks you're cute.

Pls do that...

Attached: 1DAD186E-ADCF-43A1-BEFF-5CE068110F5D.jpg (600x450, 71K)

Go away nongamer

not an argument

Attached: thots.jpg (720x666, 91K)

Attached: E2E49B8F-FCDE-4080-958F-28C5B383AAA3.jpg (750x750, 110K)