Why doesn't everyone just copy Israeli procurement?

>F-16A Netz 107 was credited with 6.5 Syrian aircraft shot down during the 1982 Lebanon War. It was also one of the eight aircraft that participated in Operation Opera in 1982 that bombed and destroyed the Osirak/Tammuz 17 Nuclear Reactor in Iraq.

They seem to know what they're doing

Attached: 20116856303_f12a2feaf1_k.jpg (2048x1365, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qPq0QHPtl50
haaretz.com/us-news/but-sir-its-an-american-ship-never-mind-hit-her-1.5492908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're also fighting dumbshit arabs with pathetic unit cohesion and slav equipment.

What do you mean? A lot of countries bought the F-16. What specifically are you talking about?

Israel is very effective with all its weapon systems. They don't seem to blunder around like many other militaries do. All their stuff works because it has to work.

They should be like India and treat aircraft procurement like pokemon because its fun.

>Israel doesnt blunder around like lot of other nations.

Someone care to post the Merkava images? You know the ones.

If you never crash your tank then you'll never know how far you can push it before it will crash. Can't blame them for thorough testing.

rimon 21

>gun blows apart during exercises
>"testing"
>put tanks into ditches and culverts
>"testing"

Meanwhile
>America puts tank into ditch
>"look at that retarded mutt, lol what a faggot"
>Slav tanks break down during parade practice or get stuck in the field
>"lol look at that dumb slav, what a faggot"
>Chink tanks snap roadwheel during biathalon
>"lol shitty chink quality, should have bought Israeli"

Kill yourself

i'm sure most countries would copy israeli procurement if they also got stuff for free

>Meanwhile
I've never said any of those things, though. In fact they sound more like something you would say. Projecting, much?

This, 30 billion dollars of free stuff every year

Because other countries don't control the US government.

Attached: 1545248501.png (884x858, 664K)

They did a pretty good job fighting the USS liberty

>There are people who think China and Russia have stronger militaries than Israel
>People don't consider Israel the 2nd most powerful military on Earth
Top tier Counter Terror
Top Tier American planes
Top Tier technology on the best vehicles
Top tier non existent nukes
Schlomo it feels good to be on top.

Merkava

Also losing to a tire

>USA orders new Abrams upgrade
>tests it for 2 years on 50 different terrains
>all climate zones
>starts deployment to troops

>Israel orders new tank
>within 2 weeks Hamas or Hezbollah has tried everything from molotov cocktails to RPGs to IEDs to blow it up
>Israel orders upgrades
>repeat

If you didn't want your ship blown up it shouldn't have been in a warzone unannouced goy.

Its hard to lose against children women and hospital staff

Since when did Jow Forums stand for kike?

holy kek that twitter post.

youtu.be/qPq0QHPtl50

A FUCKING TIRE!

They are a clownfish turned parasitic on the anemone which is America

Attached: 1F0BDC56-06EC-4725-B6AD-D23B4DC6A93A.jpg (259x194, 33K)

Since anybody with a brain knows the liberty is the fault of the US CIA spymasters of Nixon who sent that ship. If the roles were reversed and an Israeli ship was blown up while off America unanounced while we were in the middle of fighting Mexico.
>Waaaaah muh kikes
Never really thought that one through huh good goy?

what a shitty place to put these oversize kill marking
> pic related is god tier

Attached: ubci3zk4pj111.jpg (1590x2265, 258K)

Keep telling yourself that

haaretz.com/us-news/but-sir-its-an-american-ship-never-mind-hit-her-1.5492908

This fucking tweet lmao
>"nothing is wrong, my fellow white people! carry on as usual!"

See how that’s reachable by a bloke without a ladder? Not so with a modern jet

Shouldn't have been there.its a tragedy and I blame the US commanders who put them there. You can blame the Jews that's your perrotgative. I just don't feel like they share culpability given my understanding of how borders and oceans are protected during wat and peacetime.

so get a fucking ladder

fuck off kike

>I just don't feel like they share culpability given my understanding of how borders and oceans are protected during wat and peacetime.
>my understanding
Ah, you’re just an idiot shill

Attached: 3EEBB2DC-4F65-453E-AC22-4B718127E27E.jpg (600x840, 56K)

Ahh, you're just an idiot shill.
> Best believe in braindead Pol fags ruining boards
> You're on one

You're right kikeanon, us anti-semites need to go back to Jow Forums!

Probably hard for a polster to understand that the US government in the 60s got tens of thousands of American men killed due to incompetence. I bet you thought America won in Vietnam and everything was the hippes fault. Not always a scapegoat retard. Sometime incompetence gets people kileld and you have to accept that to get more competent.

>I bet you thought America won in Vietnam and everything was the hippes fault.
American forces DEVASTATED the NVA and the only people I blame are chicken shit politicians

Attached: A6FAEC60-FD12-4E0E-B2A7-2D74ADA703CB.jpg (600x254, 96K)

>thread made by a literal Israelite

Attached: Steveo trying to earn a $.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

uh huh. And the reason we couln't really prosecute that war to the fullest extend was China would have pushed our shit in with 10 times the man power.

That's the reason we were so careful to visually ID aircraft.

Thatss the reason we were careful as hell bombing Hanoi, and taking "acceptable losses" of B-52s by turning them right after bombing hanoi in a certain way- more exposre to SAM's, but less threatening to China.

The only reason we were in Vietnam was the military didn't get it's little party in Cuba earlier that decade. Thank god that one didn't happen, as the Soviets still had battlefield nukes staged on all potential invasion beaches after the ballistic missiles were disassembled and taken home.

Imagine where we'd be financially if Vietnam simply hadn't happened.

Imagine what our national self-image would be if we simply didn't start that shit fest? If we had stayed home, nit drafted hundreds of thousands of guys.

Imagine ho wuch more secure Western Europe could have been. No 10-to-1 Soviet armor superiority.

The self destructiveness of the 60's- gone. The self-indulgence of the 1970's-gone.

>steveo trying to earn a $
Some guys actually enjoy being hit in the balls by women.

>t.CBTenthusiest.

Well, yeah. Because it is funded by their butt slave, the USA. It's like being proud of a daddyrichboy beating up his Down Syndrome cousins. Sure the Jews won many times but it's nothing to be proud of.

He's not wrong about the government incompetence though. The US government was far too worried about the risk of Chinese intervention because it failed to understand that the historical relationship between Korea and China is not the historical relationship between Vietnam and China, and the US government was far too accepting of hideous corruption within the South Vietnamese government. A more aggressive war against the north in the early stages and greater accountability for the south would have won the war.

America pushed Chinas shit in during the Korean War so we’re not afraid of them. Contrary to popular belief, America actually doesn’t go out of its way to antagonize foreign powers and will put its service members in increased risk (to an extent) to maintain “friendly” relations
As for starting the Vietnam War you can blame European powers on that one, the same powers you are quick for us to defend against the Russians... the same Russians who haven’t done much of any shit since WWII

Attached: 92740B37-D508-4F65-B4AE-65EA995CAF89.jpg (500x412, 90K)

sure stinks like kike troll farm in here.

>30
It’s 3

Seething mudslimes ITT. I love how the most banal Israel thread causes the “fellow white kuffars” to chimp out

I don’t give a shit about Israel one way or another but it’s fun to make pro-Israel posts and watch the meltdowns

>Israel is the best!
>Fuck off Goldsteinberg
>I was only pretending, goy

See what I mean. The Muslim freakouts are great

>DA MOOSLEMS ARE GANGSTALKING ME
Why so paranoid? Maybe you should take your pills :^)

>DA JOOZ ARE DARING TO MOCK MUH PALESTINE

>muh shill
>u in k thread specifically against me
>so paranoid uh

you are a fucking retard

You're acting mighty schizo there, no one said anything about palestine. Who hurt you?

>uh huh. And the reason we couln't really prosecute that war to the fullest extend was China would have pushed our shit in with 10 times the man power.
Absolute garbage. Vietnam hates China 10x more than it hated even the French and definitely more than the Americans. They literally went to war against China in 1979. There is no way they would have allowed a large Chinese force in their country.
You're basically displaying exactly the same idiocy of the State deparment at the time, who had zero grasp of East Asian history and why it matters now.

Yeah and you are much smarter than they were huuuh

I've heard that in the IDF being a tank crewman is something almost along the lines of punishment duty. Nobody wants to sit in a hot metal box in the middle of the desert, so there are very few volunteers and their tank corps ends up being full of bottom of the barrel fuckups. Probably explains a lot of the Merkava accidents we see.

Hope this is bait. Pilot saw the American flag after all, and what are international waters?

>Hope this is bait.
No these people are actually this feckless

Israel apologized for the USS Liberty, and compensated the families. The US and Israel weren't even particularly close at this point in history. I honestly don't see why people keep bringing it up. The US aids Vietnam currently despite it being the same regime that killed 58,000 Americans and CELEBRATES it every year with a parade.

We celebrate the end of Vietnam by opening fast food chains there.

The tards who bring up the Liberty Incident don't actually care about it, they just are using it as a soapbox. They think Iran is cool and should be forgiven despite blowing up the Marine barracks in Beirut for instance. And as you said don't give a shit about vietnam getting economic/military aid when they celebrate killing americans.

>The tards who bring up the Liberty Incident don't actually care about it, they just are using it as a soapbox
Projection and mindreading

>They think Iran is cool and should be forgiven despite blowing up the Marine barracks in Beirut for instance
Tu quoque nonsense

>And as you said don't give a shit about vietnam getting economic/military aid when they celebrate killing americans.
Begging the question