PA/K/

Pennsylvania Thread. PA bois post your gats and stuff. General east coast peeps allowed as well (except MD)

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GnD67Qh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sold her today
moving out of PA soon
also hi ATF

Attached: DSCF0771.jpg (3072x1728, 1.19M)

>Rutters
Sheetz or gtfo retard

This is now a California Acquisition Thread
-PA + CA + MD are brotiers

Haven't seen a PA thread in a while. Where my Philly bros at

Attached: 1533096359298.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

MD>PA

Fuck Philly.

Central PA bros check in

Bunch buttmad MD fags itt

Attached: 1541542773434.png (900x695, 360K)

Wawa is the best one dumbfuck.
You queers need to fuck off back to your fucking containment states before you get hurt in a hunting accident.

Attached: 1479248387131.png (702x499, 278K)

NEPAFAG reporting
Cant post pics because my gay work wifi

yo i hate CA and MD but am moving to CA soon because im poor and i can go to school there for four years on the amount of money i would spend on one semester here.
if PA actually cared about the people here they would legalize weed, stop allowing colleges to take advantage of young people, and make constitutional carry (if you can own a gun you can carry it loaded/concealed)
PA is a corporate welfare state where the rich and the old people and the niggers in Philly are the only ones who get any attention but whatever

The puppers and the rifu. Any Washington county machinegun members here?

Attached: 5821AFB7-00B2-4AD3-B647-5EB1BB347DB6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Moving to CA because you are poor..... you didn’t think that through did you?

Attached: 5344C0F3-5099-458E-847C-A8FC655BFBF1.jpg (2947x3926, 3.19M)

do u not get that school costs money??
>inb4 cost of living
with the higher wages and the fact that i have family ill be ok

Get away from us PA scum. You people keep gentrifying us.

Lol whatever you tell yourself but it’s pretty clear you didn’t look into this at all. The increased wages don’t come close to the increased massively overinflated living expenses

I'm moving from Schuylkill to State College for work in a few weeks. Does anyone live out that way? What is the best place to go shooting out there? I saw there was a state gameland range to the west and a private gun club to the north. Does anyone have experience with either?

ill have higher wages because ill be able to get a job that isnt at wallmart/gas company because my family has connections whereas out here im not anybody's kid/no education
in truth having a job isnt about competency or qualifications its about who you know so im going where i know people
but hey isnt the free market and the Masonic temple great

PA also has liberal commie faggots in both parties willing to tax us to death. In fact, the gas tax(which makes our gas on par with commiefornia in pricing) was Corbett's idea, and the only thing that faggot ever did was pass state pre-emption laws.

why i dont vote for anyone with (D) or (R) next to their name aymore

>which makes our gas on par with commiefornia in pricing
Different user here. My brother just got back from college in CA. Gas was hovering around $3.50-4.00 there, but has been $2.45 where I am.

Nuke Philly and Shittsburgh. Rest of PA is cash.

That's because it's winter and nobody wants to fuckin drive. Commiefornia is not only hot all year long, but also in a state of perpetual drought. During closing days of summer, I've seen it go to 3.09, checked the site that compares gas, it was only SLIGHTLY less than the average pricing in Commiefornia. And (((Wolf))) wants to tax us more.

Fuck Parker he’s a scumbag

And he’s still a fat slob

Let's get some gun posting going on here. Any body got any plans for gats during tax returns? Christmas gifts to self?

Attached: JPEG_20181204_182039.jpg (3264x2448, 3.33M)

Fuck wolf. Idk how the fuck that kike got revoted in. Burning of Shitsburg and Filthadeplhia when?

I'm in State College, I shoot at Liberty Township over by Bald Eagle. It seems to be the least Fudd of all the ranges close by. It's like $16 for a year membership and you can buy it at most of the local gun shops.

You do know that you can open carry in PA without a CCW..right
you know that right...?

Might buy a PBS-1 with the tax return. This will be the last year I get anything back so I might as wel enjoy it.

I'm thinking about doing a Zastava M77 or a PSL from armslist so I don't get kiked.

Open carry is legal in PA you dense faggot

Sell me your Yugo underfolder pls

But it was a gift. I love it. Got it back when they were cheap.

Is that a BT-99? I've been wanting one of those for comeptitive trap for a while. I demo'd one in ohio, and I barely even had to try it fit so well. Do they have any other issues?

not loaded and not in your car
t. someone who actually read the WHOLE law

Good
GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: pepe4.png (584x717, 323K)

>He literally doesn't understand what it's like to pay 8 dollars for a 20oz coke

You sound exactly like my friend who moved to CA for a 60k/yr job and is still renting while I stayed home and bought a 2000 sq ft home making less than half his salary. Enjoy poverty, nomaths.

Dude just go to scotia range in the state game lands. It’s awesome and no one follows the rules. It only sucks when the fudds come to sight their rifles before hunting season

No let him stay, fuck PA. Keep CA for CA and stop trying to change our ways. You fucking gringos need to go with your stupid coffee shops and beards.

im moving to go to live with my mom and go to school full time
>inb4 lazy mommas boy
i moved out at 17 graduated and have been working since dont wanna hear it

Don't you need a hunting license to shoot at Scotia? If nobody follows the rules I guess it's similar to Liberty then because the few times I went nobody followed the 10 round limit

yes you need a license you asshat
how you think that shit gets paid for

Well yeah, but a hunting license is $20 and change and if you're not interested in hunting then it's basically the same price as Liberty. To me Liberty offers more value because AFAIK they have more types of ranges available for use.

That or pay 35 dollars for the year but all 4 years of college I never paid either and never once saw a park ranger (or whoever they are) going around checking for the hunting license or the range pass

yes I am aware of that.
I didn't say anything ABOUT a CAR

Naw just some Brazilian...thing I got for 100$

Yo

>want land to shoot on
>lol only 20k per acre!
Help

I love you to.

Be sure when you come to one of the meetups you stay hydrated.

Aalso if anyone is Interested we have a PA discord we use for meetups. Next meet up is slated for MLK.

Currently we have a AK,AR,glock kit build party over new years.
Our last meetup before I left for 6 months was in thr alleghany national forest and had 40 attendees as a trial run for the area and went well.

Will be dumping some photos from the bumpstock meet up and older meetups.

Discord join link:

discord.gg/GnD67Qh

Attached: image0.jpg (2621x938, 1.18M)

Attached: OPSEC.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Wherr do you live where land is 20k per acre? Thats insane.

Attached: FILE0054_2.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

Attached: Double_Dragon.webm (640x512, 2.96M)

Remember to key an eye on the assholes in Pittsburgh. They're up to their usual shit now that they have more reps in the legislature. pagunblog.com can help you keep track of all the horse shit.

Attached: 1423450632919.jpg (1920x1280, 1.42M)

East PA. Pretty much the only exceptions are near shamokin and tioga, and those are way too far out.

no. I’m not one of your cult friends doing le funny trolling. You are a dogshit person. You are a scumbag. Eat buckshot.

Pls elaborate

PGH here, going to the protest in January.

Philly here, stuck in the area for school.

The land and taxes are pretty cheapish here around clarion,Butler, newcastle area.

There is always moving a few hours once you get some money.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-21-20-48-35.png (720x1280, 519K)

so youre amish and you wont drive a car i see
>pic related

Attached: 1508196931010.jpg (640x480, 41K)

What range do you go to? No good outdoor ones around here

>just move into the middle of nowhere and commute three hours every day!
lol nah, some of us have actual jobs

>move to Pitt or an hour outside of Pitt.

>have a plot of undeveloped land further north.

There are jobs out in rural areas as well.

There are several data protection mines that employ thousands oil and gas (not just
Welding /rig work they have support)

>just drop your career for this blue collar slavery!
Again, some of us have real jobs.

>IT support for data entry in the mines.

>What is geology / engineering for both the mines and oil field.

Totally blue collar work

Philly here my man ..surprisingly , theres tons of gun owners and based people in South Philadelphia.

Hey user, I'm in the philly area. South Philly to be exact, outdoor wise unfortunately the only range around here is Wicens. They're all around good guys but really Fuddy. Their range is beautiful and they let you fire whatever ammo you want. In the city? Philadelphia Training Academy is decent, stay away from firing lane. They're bunch of cucks

yall are gay]
sheets for lyfe