Hogwarts invasion thread

Well Jow Forums we havent had one of these in awhile.

How would you invade, occupy, and hold hogwarts against the ministry of magic or whatever.

You have an 30k budget for personal gear, and a 10k budget for transportation after arrival in the AO.

Rules:

>recruitment from other boards so furfags, poltards, weebs, etc. are allowed

>Hogwarts must not be completely destroyed

So how would you do it? heres the map.

Attached: hogwarts.jpg (1000x706, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotterspells.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts:_The_Crimes_of_Grindelwald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also mercs are allowed. So feel free to recruit liberain cannibal child soldiers to help in your crusade against hogwarts.

30k personal, 10k transport, per person?

Chest rigs with Level IIA armor, since III+ is not gonna do shit against magic anyways, might as well give ourselves some stab resistance. AR-15 pistols, Glock 17s. Pool the 10k per person and buy Toyota Tacomas and rush the front entrance with technicals. Rest goes to ammo, which with about 25k remaining per person, that's a LOT of ammo. And that's assuming we stop there...

Climbing gear. Climb gear is going to be essential, especially if they decide to block the main gates or make the floaty-rotating stairs go inaccessible. NVGs, hit the bastards at 0300. Molotov cocktails, burn the quitich arena and greenhouse - spare the broomhouse. If climbing gear deems ineffective, some anons are gonna get free flying broomsticks to finish the assautl.

Hostages. Lots of hostages. Kill the teachers, kill the upperclassmen, spare the lowerclassmen. Children make great shields, and if you spare enough, it'll make it more difficult (morally) for the Ministry of Magic to retaliate. They might have some kinda magic McNuke(tm), but what're they gonna tell the kids families? They'd have to sort something else out.

At this point, we make demands. Give us what we want or burn the place to the ground, destroying all remnants of magical education and effectively discontinuing the bloodlines.

Toyota Army wins, live or die.

Yeah the 30k personal all goes to personal gear, or possibly outfit some south malay children to act as ied's.

The 30k is mostly to make sure that you are good to go but keep in mind that quality NVG's, thermals, comms, even helmets cost thousands.

Plus Ive got a feeling that some kind of anti air will be necessary to take down those who get onto brooms in the initial assault.

hmm... Personally what i would do is
>Primary weapon
build a decent DMR, similar to the IAR but with a 1-6 scope with a compensating reticle. PEQ 12, bayonet, flashlight, AFG.

3k in the rifle
>secondary
glock 19, weapons light, trigicon RMR
1.2 k

>Armor
Not sure desu, they wont be shooting back at us, they would be using spells so Im not sure that level 3 is necessary other than not dying from other Jow Forums tards NDing into you. I choose a vest with no plates. Speed>protection
Duluth clothes. Danner reckoning boots
1k(?)

>Other
NVG,s and a thermal optic to mount with my rifle.

probably 8k together

ok so now I have about 17 k left in the personal.

At this point I would start getting african child soldiers, preferably liberian from monroeville because they would probably be cannibals. say 300 bucks a pop to buy them out, so I would take 40 to have a platoon size element.

as for transporting them to england.....proabably just abuse their immigration system, im sure every single one of them would get in.

As for transport, my 10k will be used to make a custom chariot that will be pulled by my child soldier platoon.

We don't need heat seeking missiles, numbnuts, just fucking shoot them.

if i get to rape hermionne if i succeed just give me ten good men and some climbing spikes, and I'll impregnate the bitch.

Magic is OP as fuck in Harry Potter, you could have a billion dollars to spend on defences and you wouldn't last a day.
It seems implicit that all non-magical ranged weapons are useless.
The killing curse would obviously be inferior to a spray of bullets if those bullets could actually harm anyone, but even the tryhardiest of death eaters and mercenaries never apparated into a gun store and came back with assault rifles.

So any defences would have to be magical.

1. recruit Jow Forums
2. give Jow Forums a nugget each and point them at the enemy
3. pocket difference, equip Jow Forumsommandoes with NVGs, blackhawks, miniguns
4. wait for Jow Forums to reach hogwarts perimiter
5. swoop in, murder all of Jow Forums, look like heroes to wizarding world
6. who the fuck cares, we got rid of Jow Forums
7. drown in witchpussy

based and redpilled

absolutely DEVIOUS, I like it

How long does it take to say a spell and how long does it for me to fire my 308

Spotted the samefaggin commboo cumchugger.
And btw if you were intelligent youd realize you have a much better chance of baiting Jow Forums with a free k98.
Probably all that shit vodka and starvation getting to your pussy brain.

cry more, fag

Attached: )))).jpg (703x159, 28K)

Not a huge harry potter fag. What would you be up against other than terrain? From the movies all they do is shoot invisible speedy magics that still dont move that fast and seem to only push people over.

You probably wont need much, dose the area in C gas and waltz in wearing masks and some carbines. I think they will surrender pretty fast.

Donate the rest of the money to the research/engineering of catgirls for domestic ownership.

Attached: 1545250166476.jpg (2917x2073, 579K)

All these faggos with their LARP gear lmao.
You dont need body armor for spells you fucking retards.
>20 man team split into 5man fireteams
>m4/optic/suppressor loaded with some 77gr TMK (not that pussy burst A1 shit neither)
>m9s for sidearm
>1 m240 per fireteam
>black on black 80s SAS-inspired getup and LBVs
>radios obviously (cheaper end ones because I dont plan on my teams separating more than a few miles)
>gas masks in case that herbology cunt throws some toxic plants at us
>2 modded out longbed k1500s transportation
Itd be a pretty simple assault, 2 10man teams assaulting from both sides of the campus.
Once we breach and get inside we would split into our fireteams and begin the sweep.
After all POWs and wounded are accounted for get my team set up for the MoM counter attack.
Probably would involve rigging the main bridge with explosives waiting for them to advance after we destroy all the fireplaces.
Men would be set up along the upper floors with MGs and the others spread along the grounds and mid levels.

Attached: bambikek.jpg (914x678, 122K)

I would use all the loopholes that exist in this childrens book universe to kill everything and then kill myself so the universe collapses.

read another fucking book

The magic's literally in the air in this one, electronics probably won't work. If they have time to prepare they can deploy force fields that I don't know the properties of. You can drop a few unaware wizards from the distance but I don't know what happens afterwards.

Cringe and bluepilled.

Alright then.

Perfection.

ideally blackhawks/hueys to swoop in at the dead of night, but those cost millions so we probably cannot afford those

probably going to have to nigger-rig technicals and set up sniping/AA posts, trenches wont do shit if they can fly but i suppose we can blow up the broom shed first? are all the flying brooms in there? idk if we can siege them properly if they can just fireplace away but i dont actually know the lore or the rules.

is herbology actually a thing? I thought the real life version of it was dendrology

When we actually get some lore about that shit that isn't completely fucking stupid then I'll answer.
For fucks sake, Rowling outright said that a single SWAT team could take Hogwarts just because Wizards are complete retards who don't even know what guns are, and just about the only piece of muggle technology they actually adopted were trains and toilets (no really, she specifically mentioned toilets and said before toilets students just shit anywhere and used magic to get rid of it).
Also the entirety of North America has only one school, hell, all of motherfucking Africa AND the middle East only has one school; if we compare the number of students at Hogwarts with the population of the UK and apply that to the African school (Uagadou), then the number of students are Uagadou rivals the entire population of Austin, Texas.

Your problem becomes after the first few deaths, asuming you see them not magically advancing under the cover of illusions, they'll wave up anti material barriers, reflection charms, the works. They also have the equivalent of a person seeking semi auto rocket launcher that fits in a pocket. Good luck protecting against that.

Right so for sake of completion possibility, I'm gonna assume 30k for gear and 10k for transpo per person.

Also gonna assume some magical training and everyone's a squib, so basic illusions and charms that keep Hogwarts hidden and protected as well as anti muggle charms and hexes don't work.

The main thing I have going for me is that the counter spells for protecting one's self are generally directional and do not allow for return fire. They aren't passive either, so l be swift as teams break off and engage separate target's.

Defense is in the forms of air dropped mine fields via heli, Lmgs mounted all over the castle, and magical defenses erected by the hostages in exchange for release of the children. Primarily magical defenses to prevent aperation into the castle, and protection from curses and hexes for the heli.

Cont

Weapons would be m4s with suppressors for the initial engagement and 40mm for when it gets dangerous.

The hind would bring in the m249s and air deploy a minefield around the perimeter. There's a YouTube with a black hawk doing it, I'm feeling too lazy to link it.
Also feeling having 4 recoiles rifles and air Det and hi-x rounds

Hind would be set up for anti personal with S5 pods and the .50 Cal chin gun.

Protection would be in killing first and killing quickly.

Attached: 1543784541655.jpg (3184x2120, 1.18M)

It is not even gonna be a war, it is gonna be a genocide.
The best they can do is to cry some "avada" but very few of them knows how to do it.

This is completely unwinnable if you're restricted to muggle tech because magic is lolOP in Harry Potter.
The passive illusions alone give Hogwarts immunity to muggles, there could be no one in the castle and no one would find it, even if by sheer luck they came close they'd be tricked into heading away again.
Ignoring that, you'd be facing about a dozen extremely experienced witches and wizards with complete omnipotence and omniscience (unless countered by magic), and no doubt immunity to any muggle weapons since even their non-magic attackers weren't packing heat.

So, this should be a question of how you'd do it with magic.
In wizarding wars there's always an absolutely massive defender's advantage because the number of permanent area effect spells is staggering. It's the polar opposite to muggle wars, where there's an attacker's advantage due to uncounterable attacks.
Which is why Hogwarts took an army to break into, despite being full of students and a small number of teachers.
Once you're in Hogwarts, you can hold it easily, because if you won the attack despite the massive defender's advantage, you're obviously going to win the defence now that you hold the advantage.

There is a very good historical example of what to do in this situation: The Battle of Alesia.
In that battle, a fortress was attacked with the knowledge reinforcements would arrive, causing the attacking Romans to be vastly outnumbered. However, being ancient times, defender's advantage was a big thing. So, what Julius Caesar did was built a fort around the fort, giving himself the defender's advantage.
Now, the people in the fort had to attack his fort to leave, and the reinforcements had to attack his fort to relieve the fort.
Given that defender's advantage is even more of a thing in Harry Potter, and defences can be erected with just a few charms, the solution here is obvious: Spam defensive spells around the castle, giving yourself defender's advantage, then do whatever from there.

They say the Vale is inpregnable!

>40k for a military operation covering a large AO
I'm just going to ignore that. I'm going to assume one infantry battalion. A co. will be a air assault element, B co. will be an airborne element, C co. will be a motorized element, and D co. will be an armored element. HQ unit will include a scout/sniper element and a mortar element. Combat engineers will be tasked out to various elements as needed. Air and artillery support will also be available. I'm also going to assume the task is to capture the students and staff, as well as important information. Troops will be familiarized with magic so basic spells will not be effective.

0230:
all units will be in their positions, with A co. and B co. in the air. F-15s are deployed to provide air superiority against flying magic targets.

0300:
Four F-16s will drop Mark 77s on the broom shed, whomping willow, quidditch stadium and greenhouses (destroying possible threats), while C co. and D co. blow the rail lines cutting off any QRF forces. Scout elements infiltrating through the forbidden forest will kill or capture Hagrid.

0305: Figure A for A co.
A co. will insert via fast rope on UH-60's into Hogwarts' courtyards and open space. Cutting off the exits and bridges to squirters will be the primary priority, followed by securing the HVTs (teachers, Dumbledore), destroying communication equipment (owls), securing the dorms, and killing monsters (trolls/fluffy). Owls/monsters will be killed with hand grenades. HVTs and students will surrender or be killed. CCPs will be set up in the courtyard.

(cont.)

Attached: Figure A.jpg (1024x768, 430K)

B co. will parachute inside the walls just north of the school. 1st/2nd platoon will surround the school and prevent any squirters from leaving. 3rd platoon will link up with the scout element or take care of Hagrid if not already done so. 3rd platoon will also cover the main gate. CCPs will be set up.

0320:
Tasks from 0305 will be complete, A co. has transported all known EPWs into the great hall for safe keeping. C/D co. arrive via the main gate with C co. relieving B co. of their positions. D co. destroys any remaining targets from the airstrike and takes up defensive position facing towards the forbidden forest. B co. now enters the school and links up with A co. A/B co. sweep through the school killing or capturing any remaining students or teachers.

0400:
All the school has been cleared. All EPWs are zip tied, gagged, and have a sandbag over their heads in the great hall. Wands have been burned. All desired intelligence has been gathered. From here, C co now takes up defensive positions on the outside of the wall. A/B co. set up weapons squads in defensive positions in the castle facing towards the lake, as well as the sniper element. Pairs of automatic riflemen cover any know magical transport point. D co. destroys anything coming out of the forbidden forest (spiders/other monsters). LZs outside the school are set up for EPW extraction. Casualties are first extracted. First set of EPW chalks are set up outside for pickup.

0430:
Pickup begins. EPWs are moved outside as each chalk is pickup.

0500:
Pickup is complete. A/B co. now pull out of the school and wait for extraction.

0515:
Extraction via Chinook begins.

0545:
Extraction is complete. C/D co. pull back from their positions and leave the school in a convoy.

0615:
Air interdiction destroys any QRF forces.

What do we do with the students user?

Attached: 1528930604798.jpg (683x768, 115K)

I want to actually see this play out

Why do people try this thread all the time. You have to literally start it by saying shit like ALL THE MAGIC ISNT OP AS FUCK AND ANYTHING WORKS or its just pointless. That said now you're just attacking a castle with made up rules to justify winning when you couldn't normally.
In that universe muggle tech would simply fail to function in every normal or made up way they wanted. You can't find the castle and even if you were placed there all your gear would do nothing. Go to shoot, hear it click. Try to figure out why, watch your gun disassemble itself.

This is a good plan.

Attached: adl_mass_execution.jpg (690x379, 252K)

Sneak off during the raid and quickly put on a robe and go into the library. Go and find a book that is in english and explains how to brainwash someone into falling inlove with you then go find some rabdom fucktard with a wand and gun him down while the faggot is twirling with the stick. Then quickly learn how to use the brainwashing spell and then go take his wand and find me a cute sixteen year old english wizard girl. Once i found her i use my robe i stole previously to not get noticed immediately and use the recent spell i learned to brainwash the girl.

Abracafuckingsomething i dont fucking know.

Once she is brainwash i make her think that i am her true love and that i am here to rescue her away from Hogwarts abd that she is emotionally and mentally inlove with me and that she is not under the impression she was brainwashed but chose this in her own free will (lol). I then take off my robe and show off my tactical gear and tell her that i have stolen the gear and am here to rescue her as she jumps into my arms and we fuck off from Hogwarts while the rest of the Jow Forumsommandos either take over Hogwarts or get their shit pushed in by magic bullshittery. We go very fucking far away and i use the stolen goods and trade them in for money then use that money and buy a plot of land and go marry the girl i recently acquired from Hogwarts. We then build our cabin farmhouse and fuck like animals and have kids together and our kids will grow up while me and the girl who is now my wife will be old and happy together. Once i get to the point i am about to die of old age i will unbrainwash her and let her realize that she just tricked into loving a merc, got kidnapped, taken and made into a bride against her will, lost hervirginity and ended up having kids, grow old and reakize it was not her own free will but influenced into thinking it was. I will then look at her and smile as i have fucked that red head girl's life and die as a happy man.

But why?

Troops:
>one hundred Jow Forumsommandos, organized in 10 man squads
>twenty Jow Forumsacks, deployed for maintaining order, getting intel, and taking care of prisonners (guard duty and interrogation)
>10 /x/ wizards to interpret, document and use books, tools and equipment found in the castle
>a council of 10 veteran Jow Forumsommandos, preferably who are /his/torians as well, to decide on strategy and management

Cont.

Troops:
>one hundred Jow Forumsommandos, organized in 10 man squads
>twenty Jow Forumsacks, deployed for maintaining order, getting intel, and taking care of prisonners (guard duty and interrogation)
>10 /x/ wizards to interpret, document and use books, tools and equipment found in the castle
>a council of 10 veteran Jow Forumsommandos, preferably who are /his/torians as well, to decide on strategy and management
Equipment:
>Jow Forumsommando rifleman (6 per squad)
>one assault rifle of his choice
>one sidearm of his choice
>three explosives/grenades of his choice
>one melee weapon
>body armor (maybe it can block spells, who knows)

>Jow Forumsommando machinegunner (1 per squad)
>like the rifleman, but the rifle is replaced by a personal belt-fed or drum-fed machinegun of his choice, with tripod

>Jow Forumsommando officer (1 per squad)
>like the rifleman, but has a radio, coloured smoke grenades and a holy amulet blessed by the Jow Forumsube to protect his squad

>Jow Forumsommando sniper (1 per squad)
>like the rifleman, but the rifle is replaced by a bolt-action or semi-auto marksman/sniper rifle, with scope
>ghillie suit and fake bushes (if there isn't any plant cover, deploy bushes around the area he is in to confuse the enemy)

>Jow Forumsommando medic (1 per squad)
>like the rifleman, but equipped with first-aid equipment, and a amulet blessed by the Jow Forumsube to protect his squad

>Jow Forumsack enforcer
>one p08 luger pistol and an SS youth knife
>dressed as an SS officer to make the students and teachers spooked (even if he is an overweight neckbeard)

>/x/ wizard
>dressed in white robes
>one BIG IRON with silver bullets
>one very sharp metal stick

All weapons are to be chambered in 7.62x39, 7.62x54R, 7.62NATO, 5.56NATO, .357Magnum, 9mm Parrabellum, .45ACP, .380ACP, .50cal BMG or .223 Remington
if not, ammo must be provided by the weapon's user

Cont.

The entire army is provided by a large supply of ammo specified above along with megaphones, sandbags, fuel, tools (for fortifications), mortar grenades, grenades and food. other supplies are to be scavenged/stolen.
A few large incendiary bombs and copious amounts of explosives, improvised or not.
Transport:
>An assortment of toyota pickups armed with .50 BMG machine guns and mortars.

Cont.

Tactics and Strategy:
>Two or three squads are to approach the complex in a sneeki breeki way to secure entrances and distract any defense forces present.
>All other squads, followed by other personnel are to approach with vehicles and storm the complex once the first squads have either failed or succeeded.
>Every room of the complex has to be cleared, and all found civilians rounded up by the Jow Forumsacks. Help from spare squads is to be provided as needed.
>All teachers are to be neutralized on sight. If teachers are seen in a large group but aren't opening fire, they are to be seperated then eliminated to reduce risk of them fighting back.
>All students are to be assembled in the courtyard or cafeteria. Jow Forumsacks are trusted to take care of them. as many as possible are to be kept as possible, unless judged dangerous
>Jow Forumsacks must find a secure area to lock down dangerous individuals securely, in a manner that requires the least guards.
>If said location cannot contain all dangerous individuals, excess individuals are to draw straws. Shortest straw gets liquidated.
>every squad is to set up in choke points and defendable areas of strategic importance. Machine gun nests and sniper hideouts are to be set up, along with any needed fortifications.
>bridges or important chokepoints/passages are to be rigged with explosives. Squads are trusted to detonate said explosives if need be.
>Another set of explosives is to be used on all important structural targets of the castle, all linked to detonators issued to war council members. These explosives are to be used as a threat and last resort.
>if extraction is impossible and positions overrun, explosives are to be detonated to cause as much damage to both the structure, enemy forces and civilians.
>Any forces to take back hogwarts are to be addressed by megaphone, even if they get really close.

Any suggestions? I'm no military/organizational genius, tell me what I missed.

They'll go straight to the "how to summon succubus" isle in the library and end up with uncontrollable beasts running loose around the castle.

Why does this depress me so goddamn much?

Why not get more than one?

Because there is a difference between love, lust and being so depressingly lonely for a hot english woman that you go out of your way to do all of that just to get an english waifu that satisfies both lust and love.

Surprise and shock. Don't let them organize or react. Magicniggers probably don't know much about military doctrine and tactics.

Jow Forums isn't a progressive board, faggot.

>get alot of people
>pool all the money together
>literally drown the place in every chemical weapon known to man
in case we need to actually occupy it after
>get a hose

Jow Forums is libertarian.

nazis and commies all get the rope.

>mixing women with what are essentially the niggers of the domestic animal kind
as much as I like catgirls, why would you do that?
>not loyal
>jealous
>shit wherever they please
>can barely take care of themselves
>definitely can't take care of others
and this is just the girl part
dog girls are superior in every way

Only in the good old days, now it's all you-know-what board and newfags.

Gas everything with nerve agent, dont give them time to set up magical chem countermeasures. keep plastering the place with chem till everyone is dead. napalm the whomping willow, because fuck that thing. napalm the forbidden forest, follow up with carpet bombing with conventional HE bombs.

once thats done send a MOPPed up team in to scout. if they dont take fire then everyone is dead and we sweep the place for any good intel. if they do take fire, pull out and hit the castle with fuel-air and bunker busters. kinda goes against the "Hogwarts must not be completely destroyed", but i want to keep my men alive.

fuck holding the place though, no way without at least a brigade. once were done, demolish the whole place and leave.

this. ^^^

>using emoji

Fuck you

>They'll wave up anti material barriers, reflection charms, the works.
>They also have the equivalent of a person seeking semi auto rocket launcher that fits in a pocket.
>A.k.a. muh wild exaggerations and made up shit that doesn't exist in the harry potter universe.

Here's a list of spells that actually exist in the harry potter universe bud (note that there are no anti-material fields or reflection barriers)
harrypotterspells.net/

Also, dumbledore was the greatest good magician to live and his most potent combat spell was bringing a goofy statue to life. By comparison the average wizard in the harry potter universe can't even basic black magic (e.g. Imperio, Avada Kedavra), let alone destroy shit or make zombies like voldemort can and most don't even have the skill to do stuff like apparition, preferring to use brooms instead.
Virtually all magic in the harry potter universe is useless novelty bullshit and what little combat magic they have is wildly inferior in range, accuracy, fire rate, potency etc. to a pistol, let alone a rifle with optics being fired from a concealed position. Wizards have literally no hope against a military force.

>even the tryhardiest of death eaters and mercenaries never apparated into a gun store and came back with assault rifles.

Ya wot m8? They don't use muggle technology because they don't understand how it works. Have you even read the books?

Attached: Templar Knight fin.jpg (1600x1035, 277K)

Are you the same guy from thr North Sentinel Thread?

that assumes that African witches and wizards don't get murdered instantly when they start manifesting powers.

If albinos and bald guys are seen as magic, the kid that can talk to snakes is gonna be eaten ASAP

>Invading Hogwarts

I dunno, Hagrid had all those cool animals, and that greenhouse seems like a fun place to visit. You'd think they'd start up a zoo or something.

but think of the spoils of war!

Sink all 30k into engineering research into developing an "Avada Kedavra" bomb. Once we have developed such a weapon, use the 10k to air lift the weapon and drop it on Hogwarts, instantly killing all who occupy it. Demand surrender by the Ministry of Magic, threatening to drop more "Avada Kedavra" bombs on additional magical cities and installations until they do.

I think JK Rowling specifically addressed muggle military technology as being vastly superior in terms of effectiveness compared to magic. Which is mostly why they hide everything.

>Pocket all the money for an initial investment in radioactive waste.
>Hide said waste near locations of importance like the CoS
>Buy a few lightning links, glock " light switches", and perhaps a bag of fertilizer for luls.
>Sit back and watch SAS do a house call while I stuff my face with everlasting gobstoppers since Wonka > hogsmead shit.

Attached: Fancy+candy+ocelot_24d4d2_6828943.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

No because I didn't do a gay OPORD because I'm not a cadet

So much fucking autism but damn like the other user I'd like to see this happen

Pretty sure one of the reasons why things like Hogwarts and the wizards as a whole are so hidden is because muggles kept kicking the shit out of them either for fun or because of supposed demonic shit. Hell Dumbledore is a top dog wizard and even then he wasn’t some sort of Solid Snake/Big Boss tier figure. And that’s Dumbledore, that’s not taking into account the average magician who could barely do the basics of dark arts let alone any of the gucci shit you’re talking about that doesn’t even exist. Plus most wizards literally can’t comprehend muggle technology unless they had extensive contact outside.
I would say that various creatures would become a problem, but most of them are too small in numbers/weak to actually do anything major.

REMINDER: SLYTHERIN ARE ON OUR SIDE.
In all seriousness though, we can't let these Muggles get their hands on the Elder Wand.

>some kind of anti air
a few dudes with birdshot should suffice

Which one is better? Getting an american girl and marry her or an english girl and marry her?

Saw the new movie at a friends place, they are absolutely afraid of how weapons were getting, considering a good portion don't seem to know what a car is I think we'd be fine. Problem is when this topic comes up people think how Jow Forums would act with magic, not a bunch of glorified high school militia with a handful of teachers with no experience or knowledge of modern warfare.
>drown in witchpussy
I suddenly like this plan. It is a good plan.

Attached: the future is calling wandfags.webm (720x384, 2.41M)

magik in the HPverse is whatever the author needed it to be. it's not consistent and does not follow a specified physics engine.any speculations are hence moot. yes, the wandfags were shocked by the A-bomb but was it a shock because they were really afraid for their own hides or were they rather disgusted at how destructive muggles would become? nobody can say. since witches and wizards can transfigurate into something as tiny as a bug, they could infiltrate basically anything and kill anyone.

>Plus most wizards literally can’t comprehend muggle technology unless they had extensive contact outside.

when you can get a brook to fly, why would your bother with a car? you see where this is going? even mundane everday wizard shit is superior to human alternatives. that's why many wizards don't know about human stuff. tech aside, look at the medicine they have - they can literally mend and regrow bones etc.

>they could infiltrate basically anything and kill anyone.
The problem is you assume they know how, when, and with who to do this to. From what we've seen of wizard combat and infiltration we have damn near medieval large scale tactics, small scale tactics relying almost wholly on teleport spam seemingly at random, and the co-opting of the British wizarding government which was already sympathetic to the blood supremacist cause. You're right about magic being whatever Rowling needed it to be at the time I'm talking about the wizards themselves. You're assuming a level of competence that we just haven't seen thus far. Hell it wouldn't surprise if only a handful of the characters in that room actually knew WWI happened much less what a gun is.

Yeah, but you could actually RIDE some of the animals. And buy them for wars elsewhere

You could invade Zimbabwe on salamander-back or something. Best keep the source of magical arms alive for the long haul rather than wipe them out for a mess of pottage.

>The problem is you assume they know how, when, and with who to do this to.

so you think in a total war situation between wizards and humans the wizards would be too stupid to to get a few newspapers and study up on humans enough to know who to kill to cripple the military and .govs?

>From what we've seen of wizard combat and infiltration we have damn near medieval large scale tactics, small scale tactics relying almost wholly on teleport spam seemingly at random, and the co-opting of the British wizarding government which was already sympathetic to the blood supremacist cause.

if you are talking about voldemort's assault on Hogwarts, sure, but that's JKR writing a story for kids.

>You're assuming a level of competence

we should. we should take the confirmed abilities and put them at the disposal of reasonable, rational ppl who know how to war. making wizards into hapless children is how you lose the war.

>that we just haven't seen thus far. Hell it wouldn't surprise if only a handful of the characters in that room actually knew WWI happened much less what a gun is.

question is, how effective would guns be? there is no precedent from JKR on this question so all we cans ay is absolutely speculative. thing is though, the human governments are aware that the wizarding world exists. I would speculate that there is some sort of MAD doctrine in place keeping the peace between both worlds.

You could ~ride~ the spoils too, is what I'm saying.

Attached: agoodfriend.jpg (196x258, 10K)

Oh. Ooooooh. Except Luna, she's, uh...

Attached: Luna Lovegood.jpg (1650x1275, 2.38M)

TACTICAL ZEPPELIN

Attached: LZ_130_Graf_Zeppelin_in_flight.jpg (1500x697, 168K)

Most of the wizarding world is starting from scratch when it comes to understanding normal human society just like we would be with theirs. There's also the fact we've seen multiple magic govs now. Then another question comes, would the Americans back up brits and vice versa? Hell do wizards know logistics are an important thing for us? They seem to just kind of show up with their wand for a siege and that's it. I'm not trying to pretend it would be a bloodless stomp in our favor but I think the main wizards actually have going for them is that they're hard to pin down and they have author fiat on their side. If the they could be caught they could probably be killed via artillery, airstrikes, snipers, and ambushes. Hell we could drown them numbers if need be. The real trick is to find them first.

I just need pic related and we'll be fine

Attached: 1543642273898.jpg (2048x1269, 299K)

well they can be killed, they were during the witch hunts ala Salem supposedly so there is that. JKR wrote in the 90s mostly and that was before the current year regressivism so we haven't gotten full on regressive "xtians are evil bigots!" chapters but I guess that might come in the future. I still think you are short selling them by a lot. the new films show what was started with Hermione's bottomless bag taken to the extreme: that suitcase that is literally a homestead in itself. if they have such sanctuaries available, why would there ever be war? why would they just not hide and wait us out. clearly supply chains would eman nothing to them. what would such a suitcase mean to man's artillery with hundreds, thousands, millions (?) of 155mm shells just being carried by one dude.

Someone answer my question. Is dating and marrying an english woman a better option over an american woman or is the american woman a better choice over the english one?

What is that webm from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts:_The_Crimes_of_Grindelwald

>why would there ever be war?
Pretty much two reasons I can think of. Blood supremacists thinking they can enslave all the normies easily or some wizards doing something so horrifying that they blow the lid wide on their society and making everyone think wizards need to be brought into line post haste. Kind of like how Fantastic Beasts ended. And before you ask, yes I do believe that magic 'everyone gets amnesia about this single event and wipe all of the papers clean but not wizards cause lol' rain was quite possible the biggest writing cop-out of the last few decades. Also I don't really know how common bags of holding are intended to be either. So far we've seen two not counting tents but considering magic doesn't seem to have any physical or spiritual cost on the user there's no reason not everyone has them. Maybe the spells are hard to learn? I don't know they kept a lot in the dark on those details.

Those things are probably just highly specialized artisanal goods like most magic items seem to be. If only a handful of guys know how to make them reliably enough to make a business out of it they're probably also pretty expensive.

I think their fandom can be weaponized into pacifism. False flag this bitch

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

So of course that means recruiting Jow Forums as well. Their meme magic is powerful

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

it's probably like with the Cloak of Invisibility: while there are many such cloaks, the one that's part of the deathly hallows is perfect and does not lose it's power while the many imperfect versions will over time grow weaker and eventually fail to function.

This is oddly specific user, I like it

>these books about rising up against totalitarian governments means we need to disarm everyone!
I will never understand these people.
One of the fucking HP characters whole deal is "you don't need scary assault spells, the government will protect you!" To which they respond by forming a private militia.

Attached: wandgrabber.jpg (4200x2412, 2.47M)

as if the whole regressive movement wasn't filled with double standards anywhere you look....

I would literally pay 100 dollar ticket to see this harry potter movie be played out like this.

literally 1984 is what made me realize the need for a second amendment bitch wtf

Does no one care in wizard universe that every child from the age of 10 has a literal death stick that can shoot balls of death? Fuck it seems to be the law to own one and carry it. I like it.

HP is a huge example of why gun/weapon rights should be a thing and yet that completely flies over most peoples heads. One of the reasons why I don’t like it at all past a few of the movies.

Lets do this.

Premise 1) Magic is an unknown quantity. There is not much telling what star trek level sparkly bullshit they'll pull out of their backsides to get out of whatever I cook up. Ergo I will endevour to avoid direct confrontation.

Premise 2) The best enemy is one that does not know they are being attacked. My initial strike must be hard and complete, leaving no room for retaliation.

Premise 3) Take and hold operations have a lifespan and the objective cannot be held indefinitely. Assuming that the objective is to acquire information, this will also be obtainable through students and teachers as well as hard data recorded within the school.

Premise 4) Timing. The school is a school, and therefore operates under a timetable and behaviour pattern that is predictable.

First and foremost I will invest time scouting the target over a time period of one year. A section sized element in plain clothes will be detailed to perform these operations under the guise of campers and hikers. They will be equipped with high intensity optics, directional microphones, several observation drones and sidearms for personal defence. The purpose of this scouting will be to document and record patterns of behaviour, timetables, locations and to obtain HUMINT where possible. Special note will be made of routes of transport in and out of the castle as well as holidays and periods of communal gather. If possible contact will be made with non-wizard creatures in the forbidden forest and pumped for information. Drones will be used to extensively map the castle grounds.

Once intelligence has been obtained the strike planning can begin. Of key note here is that the teachers themselves are repositories of information. The students, being students, have little of value to me. Ergo I will endeavour to conduct this strike at a time period where they are not present in the castle both to minimise collateral and reduce the risk of organised resistance.

My operation will involve four elements:

A coy will consist of air transported infantry. Their purpose will be 'snatch' squads to remove HVTs and deal with residual resistance. Their equipment will consist of one M4 CQB carbine and one tranquiliser rifle apiece. They will also be equipped with gas masks rated for CS gas, zip ties and flashbang grenades.

B and C coy will be outfitted similarly to A coy with different tasking. Their role will be to infiltrate the castle itself and secure data. One section of B coy will be equipped with HAZMAT gear. One man per section will be equipped with a breaching shotgun and frame charges. One section of C coy will be equipped with M2 Brownings.

D coy will be an artillery element consisting of surplus 105mm FV433 Abbot SPGs equipped with a CS chemical payload. The battery will be equipped with a modern ballistics computation system allowing for simultaneous impact firing.

Transportation for A coy will consist of surplus AW101 Merlin (irony) helicopters equipped with door mounted FN MAG machine guns. B and C coy will deploy via Chinook helicopters. D coy will operate in convoy under their own auspices. One additional Chinook will be designated for material removal and one and prisoner transport. HAZMAT will be sling-loaded and carefully padded to reduce breakage.

I will strike during a Quidditch match. This makes the most sense operationally as the entire population of the castle is concentrated in a single spot and is therefore in no position to activate the castle's defences, escape, or destroy material before retrieval. A skeleton presence in the castle is anticipated, however the bulk of resistance will be unprepared and defenceless.

Z +0. Assembly. All elements make check-in. Equipment check and pre-flights are initiated. D coy should already be in their AO. A, B and C coy embark.

Z+15. A, B and C coy enter their AO. D coy commences firing. Rounds are timed for simultaneous impact, intended to saturate the Quidditch pitch with CS gas. This should prevent verbal use of spells and disrupt concentration, as well as sew a lively panic amongst the crowd.

Z+17 Artillery impacts. A coy begins its operation. As the teachers are concentrated in a single stand, A coy will deploy two sections at ground level to cut off retreat routs and affect retrieval. Helicopter marksmen will engage the teacher's stand with tranquiliser rifles. Remaining vehicles will provide security for the snatch operation.

Simultaneously B will fast-rope into the fountain courtyard. C coy will deploy in the broomstick practice field and proceed to breach via windows. C coy will detach an element to provide external security, setting up M2 brownings in the gatehouse to prosecute any stragglers from the quidditch pitch attempting to return.

Z+25 By this time A coy should have retrieved their HVTs and be once more underway. D coy resumes firing until rounds complete, keeping the students from organising, with heli observers calling corrections as needed. Heli carrying HVTs will retreat out of the AO, the remainder of A coy will proceed to the area of the greenhouses and breach through the south side of the building. Their helicopters will watch the east side of the castle for possible reinforcement from Hogsmede and prosecute with FN MAG.