Deak Kommandos, whats your take on Trump and his comments on gun grabbing and bump stocks? Is he confused...

Deak Kommandos, whats your take on Trump and his comments on gun grabbing and bump stocks? Is he confused? Your opinion on it, I want to hear it.

Attached: 1544509291591.jpg (1018x652, 354K)

he is a lying nigger

/thread

/lobby

Fuck off, Shareblue.

>megalomaniac lifelong israel supporter democrat new yorker who lies about everything lied about guns

wew what a concept

I dont know motherfucker. Check the other threads.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-21-18-45-25.png (1356x1137, 658K)

Which website do you work for? Buzzfeed? Vox?

Attached: 1545171293292.jpg (493x449, 43K)

he's everything about big politics and big buerocracy that everyone hates, he has zero moral guidelines, and has demonstrated that he has zero real partician guidelines. he's a slightly right leaning wildcard

Just a k-bro from California, hoping we could one day get some freedoms back (like having normal mags, silencers, and thumb-hole grips).

Attached: 1544718755724.jpg (645x750, 57K)

Mehmet my son you must choose
>Cantidate A, who is lying about not wanting to fuck you over
or
>Cantidate B, who is telling the truth about wanting to fuck you over.

>k-bro from California
no such thing

Attached: 1464967643616.jpg (480x712, 14K)

>Check the other threads.
Links a thread with a completely different topic. 0/10

Attached: 1545297008070.jpg (460x457, 47K)

Look at the map faggot. Liberals are in the cities. Everyone else is red. Broad brush cunt.

>California
>Pro-gun
Rely mak u tink

Attached: 1545165170245.jpg (680x907, 54K)

I am one too actually, so fuck off. The rest of the country needs California to stay as red as possible.

Yeah sure thing bud, come on over and we'll give you the cali treatment by shooting near your dumbass while we ride around in 4x4s in the desert. You want some water baby you better work for it.

>No CZ Vinotorez
Its not fair

Fuck trump talk; tell me where I can get that gear for my Vz-58.

Fuck that talk tell me where I can find a VZ-58 for a reasonable price.

apparently you get a receipt from the atf if you turn one in. what are the odds i can take a wood burner to a 2x4, etch some dank memes, and turn it in? i just want a receipt. also, i kinda wanna see what happens if the GOA lawsuit gets the ban overturned and i try to reclaim my meme-bumpstock from the atf

Attached: bighead.gif (500x282, 1.44M)

we've been essentially screaming at each other for the past 4 days over this. some people saying that trump is basically a lifelong democrat, while making fun of 4d chess people. Others have screaming about how illegal this is (it really is) and along with jew and nigger being thrown around at a more than average rate. There's also ton of deserved hate and (joking) death threats towards ATF agents. People who have said that they don't care about bumpstocks or that their stupid and this is no big deal, have been righteously screamed while others are becoming black pilled about the future guns in this country. that should about sum it up.

Id just 3d print one and somehow put slidefire's or bumpfire system's logo on it. Id probobly use bumpfire system's because the agents are less likely to realize its not one one of the ones produced by one of the companies

>he is a lying nigger
Worse, the nigger approved them

>Fuck off, Shareblue.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 27K)

He doesn't understand the importance of 2A or give half a fuck about it.
In fact he doesn't give a fuck about anything but getting another win in 2020, so he'll throw anyone he has to under the bus to get there.

>he doesn't give a fuck about anything but getting another win in 2020
Even Obama never tried to amend the NFA to include a device just so it could be banned, this is some top level gun grabbing shit that leaves the door open for what is a rate of fire for a semi automatic firearm, but Trump is too fucking stupid to see this, Im more afraid of what he will do if re-elected and he has nothing to lose. I cant vote for someone who tried to go around congress and back door us with more gun control, and lets not forget all his support for Red Flag confiscation laws.