Gun Safes are for Gun Grabbers

The only people that use gun safes or trigger locks are sissy men who are too scared to have a gun around them. They’re the same type that would sell out your rights just because they already own a gun.
>The “Common Sense Gun Laws” type
Just as I don’t believe guns should be regulated, I don’t think people should lock them up. Keep them loaded at all times with you or in your home so you can defend when the killing needs to be done.

Attached: 8223B78C-D5E3-4DFE-9783-12A751DBB9CA.jpg (620x412, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUIctUsQ5pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some of us have kids and little kids.
>bait thread

Teach them to be responsible and store them up high you retarded snowflake.

I use a gun safe just to keep all my shit together because I have like 3 dozen fucking guns now and no where to put them.

Gun room, user.

It's a neat place to keep most of your guns in an organized fashion while also being climate controlled.

True kommandos are 16 year old basement dwelling neckbeards who have never toutched a girl

fucker I don't have so much room in my house I can dedicate to guns. My safe sits in my garage/workshop because thats where I do all my shit.

Many jurisdiction like CA makes you have safe or lock.

Just buy a stackon and be done with it.

whatever then Gun Grabber.

>I'm a gun grabber
>I have 3 dozen guns and no where to put them all
>easy solution is a safe where I can store all them.

i have safes to prevent theft. also it only occurred to me that one of my shitty cousins was camped on my stairs to keep her shitty son from going upstairs after they left a post-funeral reception at my house. i did have some poorly secured fudd guns up there.

I bet you don’t even carry with one in the chamber

Eh keeping the safe in the garage is a bad Idea...it has vehicle access and is near an area with tools and power tools.

Having a locker in a closet with a blanket over it is better.

If they’re shitty you should have made the guns more accessible (;

My garage is connected to my house and its heated

>vehicle
I can do more than just put a car in a garage

This is true

he could have as easily shot someone i like as someone i don't.

Idea is the thieves have easy access and can load it up on a truck or use a winch to rip it.

Remember the ultimate defeat of a safe is time...thus you want to put your safe in an inconvenient area and have redundant set ups to slow them down until you or police arrive.

I have kids.
I have had guns arpund them their entire lives, they didn't first encounter the concept through vidya gamez.
I keep everything loaded, and my 9yr old son has more trigger and muzzle discipline with his airsoft and nerf then most adults I have met.

Stop being a failure as a parent and using a safe or gunlock as a crutch to keep your shitty kids safe.

What if im 17 and homeless but i dug a VC style hole and am now mooching off mcdonalds wifi?

I used to work with children. No matter how well you teach them, a child is still undeveloped and literally retarded enough to eat dog shit off the ground if you let them. Having unsecured firearms around them is a gamble at best.

>inb4 "nuh uh not me/my child"

Yes, you were that fucking stupid and your kid is that fucking stupid too. You're just too fucking retarded to remember your childhood or you're in a state of absolute, stereotypical soccer-mom-esque denial about the capabilities of your child.

Thank you for reminding me that I need to recharge my desiccant things...

You don't have kids quit lying. No one leaves a loaded gun around a kid younger than 5.

>unsecured rifles hanging on wall
>pistol in unsecured drawer
>AR15 just kinda floats around the room

no fucks given

Post comfy greentext hobo stories. Don't get arrested.

Last time I checked, my top shelf wasn't fireproof

I use a gun safe cause I have kids. Though my kids are not retarded, their friends are. I got my CC on me all day or arms reach, I bring my AR out before I go to sleep too.

your safe isnt either
youtube.com/watch?v=XUIctUsQ5pw

Is there a specific age where people forget what being a kid was like? I hear parents/ other adults say the most retarded shit all the time when talking about kids that makes it seem like they have no concept of what being a child was actually like.

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-170433.png (2048x520, 229K)

varies, i remember being a one year old.

My safe is for fire. I always have a loaded gun within reach whenever I'm in the house.

Literally who?

see

I have a safe because if you're paranoid enough to have a shitload of guns, you're paranoid enough to think someone might break in when you're not around and steal them.

I do keep one or two cocked and locked somewhere accessible at all times though.

Why do I have to be paranoid to own a bunch of guns?

When your kid's retarded friend comes over and fucks with them, or merely sees one and tells their idiot mother they saw one you'll wish they were in a safe

Currently i just keep all my guns in a corner but im planning on getting a safe because i got a plan for a really aesthetic room that includes lighting a safe.

Nice man. When warmer weather comes, I'm turning a spare bedroom into my office/man cave/ armory. Most guns will be locked up, I got a few older guns I do want to display on the wall or in cases, not have to worry about little faggots touching it.

Whats your plan for your mancave? Im planning on getting some vaporwave style lighting going on, putting some slatboard walls in and hanging my guns when im playing/cleaning them.

>he doesnt sleep with his guns
>he doesnt leave a gun every 3 feet for home defense, loaded.
>he has small human shields and a wife

Attached: 1545216935902.png (800x754, 431K)

Yes, I too live in a house, the doors of which are equipped with locks and an alarm.

I mean, I can kind of agree with this. But the only reason I'd ever have one is to protect them, but I don't really like the idea of them for anything else.

My grandpa kept his shotgun in the closet by the back door for the entirety of my childhood and ammo in visible boxes on the top shelt of the same closet. Do you know why I never touched it? Because my grandpa would whoop the shit out of me if I did and I knew it and feared his wrath. The problem is parents who are divorced and try to be "friends" with their kids so they'll love them more than their ex-spouse and let discipline go to shit.

The room itself, is the safe. So we're redoing the walls, floor and ceiling, taking out a window and sealing that off, reinforced steel door. People will spend a shit ton on a door, frame, etc, fail to realize that a few feet away, the drywall is weak as shit. If you visit /diy/ you might of seen one of my many threads on this

That boy looking up at his dad like "Why is he such a tool?

I dont have a safe but I want one. Too many fucking tweakers out here and I dont want to lose my whole collection while I'm out running an errand because they had easy access to them.

>Gun Safes are for Gun Grabbers
That's true. I do grab guns. And then I bring them home from the store and put them in my safe.

But congrats on a strong contender for worst thread of the year.

Hate to say it, but all a gun safe does is act like an oven, if your house is engulfed in Flames.

Face it, safes are a meme when it comes to fires...a locker is more ideal to keeps small hands and casual thieves away.

Professional thieves are able to "can open" your 5,000 dollar safe, just as easily as your 500 dollar metal lock box.

>gun safes

Nigger, there are uses for gun safes that have nothing to do with what youre insinuating.
Lets see, protection from smash and grabs, deny access to people you dont want touching your guns, ease of relocating your collection should you move, climate controlled environment (if youre the kind of fag who is concerned with that sort if thing)
Theres probably more reasons to have a safe that i havent mentioned.
Also, youre making a critical mistake in thinking that its an all or nothing type deal, not imagining that some people want to store their non-hd firearms securely

a million fucking times this

>ease of relocating your collection should you move
yeah, i mean, what could be easier than moving a safe?

Attached: 1526922678562.jpg (240x200, 5K)

I have a gun safe so if I get robbed the Basketball American can only take my glock in my nightstand

the commonwealth and jap inspection bullshit is truly the most revolting.
>some faggot aussie cop in my room knocking over my aussie weeb pillows
>some dishonearabu nippon cop tripping over my sushi bento
>some faggot bong detective inspector wanting to use my computer with my h folder in plain sight to pay his loicenses fee online.

every bong aussie cunt should have a FAL or Enfield and japan should give free tokens for pantsu vending machines.

I cant remember much before 12 and I'm 19, however I have alot of repressed memories and not the best childhood especially between 10-14 and cant remember much of anything between then

I'd bang the girl in op's pic.