Muhh muh bumstocks doesnt matter anyways

>muhh muh bumstocks doesnt matter anyways

Its beautiful to see how fast you fags give up your rights then right after LARP about how hard you are going to be in the fantasy war v.2 you fucking pussies

Attached: 1529150030085.jpg (717x402, 32K)

I personally think it was written to be defeated in court. If it doesnt lm gonna sell it before the 21st.

Instead of complaining like a faggot, how about you donate to GOA, who is suing the admininstration?

Who was even ironically for bumpstocks to begin with? Like shit son why pay $60 for a piece of plastic when a rubberband can do the same trick while retaining the majority of your accuracy.

Thinking a bumpstock ban calls for a literal violent revolution. It calls for fighting, just not that fighting

Its not about the bumpstocks, its about the principle and the precident

When you give them this inch, don't act all surprised when they take a mile.

>I personally think it was written to be defeated in court.

I want to believe this but Trump has been bumming me out this past couple of months. I'm of the opinion he is floundering and just shooting into the dark hoping to connect with something. Bump stocks is an absolutely stupid thing to go after. Liberals are upset because it doesn't go far enough and conservatives are upset that he is pushing for any anti-2nd legislation. Its all lose and no win.

Attached: Trump hero.jpg (313x567, 76K)

Sick, why aren't you fighting against the AWB? You think this is polarizing? This is fucking jack shit in comparison.

Because it was a nice ergonomic system that could be activated with the twist of the pistol grip's end cap.
The stock didnt get in the way and it came with a fun range toy gimmick, that yes. Could be done with a rubberband or a belt loop.
The reason I liked the bumpstock is because it made rapid fire a little more controllable by having the thing on your shoulder and manipulating the forward grip.
I got pretty good at placing magdumps with it, patterning paper was fun and I dont get why anyone thinks it needed to go away.
It absolutely took 2 functions to operate, the attorney general is dumb.

Attached: 20181219_062903.jpg (1600x900, 793K)

I aint givin my money away to some jews pretinding that they care

>that upper

Attached: atf.jpg (374x503, 35K)

Sorry ATF we covered this in another thread. If you put a machine gun on a pistol its only a machine gun

Read it and weep leftist scum. Alaska doesn't have to do shit.

Attached: IMG_5661.jpg (765x605, 167K)

alaska is not even a real place you dumb idiot lol do you think alien are.real too because you saw them in a movie

of course (((aronno))) is digusted by people having more power than the feds

You are so fat your brain waves aren't firing correctly.

Attached: IMG_5610.jpg (3264x2448, 2.76M)

thats russia alaska has penquins and shit not trees you dumb retard

Get me my hanging rope.

Attached: andrew-jackson-640x360.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Based Alaska, triggering shitlibs just by existing,

>gun control law written to be defeated in court
>executive orders written to be defeated in court

THAT ISN'T HOW THIS WORKS, FAGGOT

You are the NPC, user. You will keep rationalizing anything and everything, slipping into every newly-shifted overton window without real resistance. TRUMP WAS NEVER REAL. STOP VOTING FOR TV ACTORS YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

This thread is going to be deleted by tranny-jannies because Jow Forums is just another shitty little status quo maintenance NPC-factory NWO operation just like every other popular social media site. Fuck you all. Fuck you.

What I actually want to say would probably literally have me put in prison. THEY ARE ALL OCCUPYING ENEMY FORCES, YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Attached: m0afRu0.jpg (2200x1528, 491K)

>hurr durr I failed civics

Check the fuckin' catalog before posting a duplicate thread, retard. This is the third bumpstock thread currently active.

>hurr durr I don't understand separation of powers

Wait how many bump stocks were turned in so far? Just curious.

Literally out of all the states that banned them, the most they have reported is 3 being turned in.

Okay, so thousands of “machine guns” are currently in the hands of patriots.

Basically.
Also if you want a real machine gun look up the Coat Hanger DIAS on reddit.
Remember, information is free to have, bending little bits of metal is not.

Attached: 4upoa8686l421.gif (900x900, 1.23M)

>separation of powers

Attached: 1474222958857.jpg (640x637, 34K)

>waaaaah why aren't you joining Redneck Revolt so we have non-airshit guns to coup Mango Mussolini waaaaah

Every fucking thread, the same garbage from you faggots.

This. I joined up already.

Retard

>SAF
>Instrumental in the Heller decision
>GOA
>The only gun lobby the left fears more than the No Rifles Allowed club
kys.

>fear
The "left" does not fear gun rights. Some groups, associated with left-wing politics do, there are more of them than right-wing, but both exist.

You're one of those, opinion disregarded

Attached: F8ACACE2130D4CFCB1A4F1478BA416A1.png (1242x2208, 145K)

Lol dude - he had all this big talk about backing gun rights and shit (especially with his son being tied in with the suppressor industry) but here we are; nothing has been de-regulated from the NFA, nothing has been streamlined, and he’s going after bumpstocks.

Idgaf about bumpstocks, but let’s get real, he hasn’t done shit in favor of the 2A.

It's not an opinion, and don't pretend you're open-minded.

Don't worry, in another two years all the Russian bots will come out of the woodwork to tell you [democrat candidate] can't be trusted and will be ten times worse.

Different user but gun laws are a fuckin joke, if someone wants something they will get it, criminals are criminals and unjust laws are unjust (I mean this in separate instances stealing makes you a criminal regardless if you think its "unjust") in my eyes state laws should triumph over federal laws, what does some "politician" in D.C. care about what's going on thousands of miles away? They simply dont, if they fuck over states like Alaska, Texas, California etc it doesn't ruin their day, at worst that leave the spotlight for a month or two donate to some minority's to save face and go about their life, fuck the federal government

Maybe I think you're the close minded one, try a 12g in the mouth, it'll clear your mind to

Twelve grand is a lot to put in my mouth.

I'm just here to shitpost mate why you gotta be a cheeky cunt?

Attached: IMG_20181013_095233.jpg (750x367, 27K)

Bad parenting?

Is that your excuse or your banter at me? Because it would be true if its directed at me, after all I'm here

Attached: 1538726694317.jpg (236x236, 20K)

>how fast you fags give up your rights then right after LARP about how hard you are going to be in the fantasy war
Are you really trying say that Jow Forums has any sort of unification and that the same anons are flip flopping? REALLY?
if this isn't bait you have real problems in life.