Jow Forums what do you do when you get lonely? I just got a decent white-collar job and I don't really fit in...

Jow Forums what do you do when you get lonely? I just got a decent white-collar job and I don't really fit in. My blue-collar friends have stopped replying to my texts, and I've never had a relationship that moved into love territory. I'm getting worried that I'm never going to stop being lonely.

To keep things board related, if you had to live in the wilderness for 3-6 months, what gun(s) and how much ammo would you bring? Assume it's northern canada in the spring-fall.

Attached: 1545268794416.jpg (489x403, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Gardner_(soldier)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I usually buy guns.

Attached: WP_20180303_002[1].jpg (3072x1728, 2.46M)

Any bolt action .308 with 3k rounds. Should last me enough time. I say a bolt action because it'll help pass the time
As for
>lonely
I have you guys to help with that. For as much as we shitpost, I still love you.

Ayo nigga lemme get dat C96

The next gun i buy is going to fill the void within me, im sure of it!

This. And I drink. Actually about to end another relationship this weekend. Atleast I have my dog.

>for the loneliness
I accepted at around age 18 that due to my personality and general hatred of people that I would be alone my entire life until I kill myself. Most nights I just drink until I'm drunk and go for long night walks. I also enjoy solo hiking/camping off trail. Exploring abandoned buildings/urbex. Helps that I'm a NEET on autismbux letting me do whatever I want with no responsibilities.
> if you had to live in the wilderness for 3-6 months, what gun(s) and how much ammo would you bring? Assume it's northern canada in the spring-fall.
Ruger 10/22 with 5,000 rounds of .22. 45-70 Marlin all weather levergun for large game. Probably 150 rounds of 45-70 hard cast. Although my main source of food would be fish. Living off small game like rabbit and squirrel is how you end up dead. You need vitamins and fat which is where the large game and fish come in.

Alcohol and shitposting

I play video games
>But user, you're always playing video games.
v.v

I've begun to suspect that loneliness is just a common aspect of life for a great majority of people and likely has been throughout history and it's just not addressed too much. Think of all the lonely sailors, soldiers, tradesmen, priests and monks and what not, pioneers and farmers... It all must have been so lonely. There's focus on well socialized people and a focus on the concept of the family but for a lot of people life probably just happens and it happens alone.

I think adventure is a reasonable solution to the monotony of it all. People who are tethered by their connections are never going to be this guy. He had a wife and kid at one point but his enemies killed them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Gardner_(soldier)

Attached: 451px-Colonel_Gardner_of_Cashmere.jpg (451x599, 80K)

>be me, autistic and can’t communicate like a normal person
>sperg out when someone brings up a topic I’m interested in, usually realize how fucking autistic I sound and shut up
>actually attempt to avoid convo and people
>some young church people meet me and invite me to go to their group thingy
>grew up Christian so why not
>sperg out after someone mention fishing
>literally drone on about bait, line, my favorite spots etc
>dudes are like confused, girls look disturbed
>realize how stupid I must sound, spill spaghetti and someone changes the subject
>leave without saying goodbye
>mfw when they keep texting me to go to their group thingy and church on Sunday

What’s their angle Jow Forums? And I’m 24 btw

Attached: 159124D8-6E21-488A-8F09-BF908EF662CE.png (750x1334, 1.7M)

shitpost on Jow Forums

They want more people in the cult. With any luck they will assign a woman to keep you in the cult.

They probably think you're a nerd but cool.

With any luck its a big tiddy goth gf

Attached: 3tf7flr0k9521.jpg (613x768, 82K)

What’s the worst that can happen?

Attached: 334E44EB-A458-413D-9ACC-D1E3D74FC3D7.jpg (220x254, 32K)

How old are you

Dude, just take Lincoln’s advice.
Shut up sometimes.
Talk less and listen a lot.
I thought I’d never find a female counter part and I’m getting hitched to a Jow Forums broad in a couple months. You just gotta learn when and when not to speak and when and when not to take the risk.

They're either good people, realize you have some kind of disorder and looking to get good boy points to get into heaven or they want to keep you around to make fun of you. I'm hoping for good people. You should go to their church thing we will have fun

Btw am 23 and expected I’d die alone clutching my gats inna cabin inna desert or in combat inna wartorn shit because I didn’t have anything to lose before. Gotta pass on dem genes.

You’ll be fine my dude. If they aren’t willing to be your friends after you got an office job then they aren’t shit.

Is take my Fal and three mags.

Are we considering Canuck run restrictions?

I agree, but I just wish I had something to do tonight instead being here forever. I just feel like I'm waiting around to die in ~50 years.

No restrictions.

I-I’ll try user, sometimes I don’t even realize I’m droning on

We got you. Drone on. You’re already better than wuggy and we take care of ours.

I'm in a very similar situation. It's kinda like getting rich, you're 'new money' which means you don't fit in with rich people or the people you knew when you were poor.

I would suggest you find your state/country Jow Forums discord. Some of them are definitely cancerous but I've personally met some cool people through there that I now call friends.

Also, 12ga shotgun

I guess when I'm lonely I just dick around on the internet. I don't know, I haven't felt that feeling in years.
I'm pretty good at entertaining myself so my mind is usually occupied.
I don't think I've met a sad blue collar worker before, maybe in retail cause that sucks.

as for the wilderness. I'd say either a handgun or a lever action.
I don't think a bolt action would be good in quick response and a semi auto rifle seems to much.
and for ammo, maybe a spare mag if a handgun and one of those belts that holds like 30 rifle rounds.

I'm more thinking of defense, if you needed food I'd go more on the fishing and trap types.
although a rifle would allow food in case of emergency.

Go to a bar then, I know it’s 2040 or earlier in canuckistan right now, or save some money with your office job and get nods so you can shoot and do k shit in the dark.

Still a Fal and 3 mags if no restrictions

It seems like the situation isn't as quite simple as you say it is user. But hey! Maybe it is for your benefit. You just have to find more people like you which might sound impossible but you will be surprised :).

If I had to live in the wilderness for 3-6 months I would bring my chinese type53 mosin, my wife's canik tp9sfx with her red dot on it and..... my winchester model 12

I feel bad and then complain on the internet. I'd kill myself instead of just be awful, but in some times, I feel a sense of hope. It interferes with my usual complaining, to do that thing.

>To keep things board related,
To keep things board related, I'm a member of my nation's armed forces. But that triggers you people, I guess.

I actually got a warning and temp ban recently. the text was
>"dont hurt yourself user"
or something like that

I'm gonna do it, though. I might have already.

Attached: youre pc.jpg (2001x1500, 500K)

My dude if I wasn’t overseas right now I’d say you could come down to the US and enjoy some freedom with me. Are you gonna kill yourself before sept?

7 years ago I did kill myself but got revived. Then I decided to make something of my life. Now I've got a good job and I'm asking Jow Forums for advice. Don't really know where I'm going with this but suicide doesn't seem to be worth it.

Attached: 1545258856677.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

I'm in the Philly area actually! And hopefully not.

Give a valid means of contact and you can come shoot my aresenal and eat decent New England food when I get out of the service.

You're a liar. You can't just kill yourself and "get revived". Real life is not a shooting game.

>suicide doesn't seem to be worth it.
I can't read the future, but I can say with minimal doubt that my life will end in suicide.

Also I’m drunk and feeling fraternal

Some things would make me feel better though. I don't mind being manipulative.

What's "CTU" stand for? What words make up that acronym?

Attached: 00136328.0002.gif (150x150, 66K)

Counter terrorist unit

Yeah but 2 grams of xanax then being rushed to a hospital will.

[email protected] I'll bring my PTR!

Masturbate.

What do you do for living anyway?
What is this magical white collar job?

Good advice
I jacked it probably 6 times before I wanted to propose to make sure I wasn’t being retarded

Or even better, here's some beef I've had for literally YEARS!

If I have a range of all numbers between 0 and 1 inclusive, would that range multiplied by some real number X ever exceed a range or 0 to X inclusive?

I mean, I could just sit around in a psychotic daze, or I could take this opportunity to regain consciousness and lucidity; I could regain focus here; I can regain control of my situation by at least centering myself on things that are objectively correct, and branching out from those things that are necessarily correct. I could regain my sanity by focusing on that which is necessarily true and advancing from that

Or I could just fucking not! Math itself is wrong when I do it!

>CTU = Counter Terrorist Unit
FUCKING WRONG

Attached: mettaur2.png (624x686, 448K)

Accountant.

I can't deal with this anymore.

I don't know what I'm going to do about it, but I can't deal with this anymore. I can go drink, I can go buy pizza, I can walk around, I can do whatever,

But I can't deal with the things I know and can prove being always said to be wrong all the time.

Attached: mettaur.png (500x500, 62K)

Can you walk me through your solution to this problem, and why you're right?

Congrats on your job OP. I have been through like 5 sets of friends in my life. Nowadays it's just my wife, one dude from moe. tour/bumming around my hometown, and some people I met on IRC 5 years ago who have since become my best bros and vice versa. Funny enough aside from all being autistic shitposter we are relatively "normal". You're gonna make it brah.

Public? I'm guessing not since you'd be too busy and stressed out to feel lonely. I'm a staff accountant pleb working in private industry right now ()

>get lonely
Shitpost more
Listen to more music
Read more about how fucked up the world is
After a few months, gather the courage to ask out some dame.
>innawoods loadout
AR-10 w/ 1000 rounds of ammo
10mm Glock w/ 300 rounds

X*[0,1] will never exceed X*1. It's trivial to prove emprically, but I'm not a mathematciain and can't give you a better proof than that X*1 shouldn't ever exceed X because, still emprically, 1 means that there is only one instance of it, so it should be no larger nor smaller than itself after any possible operation

I'm a fucking idiot, okay!? But do you have anything better to say that Y*[1*X] should exceed Y*X?

Attached: literature mgs.jpg (640x808, 64K)

Fucking CFO resigned two weeks back, right before closing started. Dude did it out of the blue and noone was ready. They now want to pull my interns to another team and I'm drowning in work lmao. Accounting is great cause you'll always have a job but most the people I work with are prime NPCs

Because whenever I say it, it's always garbage. It doesn't matter what it is, but because it's me it's all wrong. Whether it's basic identities, things right out of manuals, whatever, it's always wrong! It's always shit just because I say it!

Attached: kosianamputeeC.jpg (480x499, 48K)

Y*[1*X] should (be able to) exceed Y*X

I'm the insane one for challenging this

Attached: silent hill fans be like.jpg (620x371, 47K)

basically just work and drink to help ease the boredom, buying shit no longer fills the void
one of 3 things are going to kill me
alcohol (liver failure)
tobacco (cancer)
then one of my guns to put myself out of my mystery because fuck dying from either

or maybe a motorcycle crash since i drive like a faggot in the hopes ill low slide it around a corner and into a guard rail

how did i end up like this?
>be me
>inna 6 year relationship with only person i ever loved
>"ever loved? yeah right user" both our parents and family were a shit and cut them out of our lives before we even met
>died in car crash 3 years ago
>autopsy reveals she was a 2 months pregnant
>friends from her work said she was "waiting to surprise me with the news on your birthday"
>who knows could have been some chads she was banging on the side was the reason she didnt tell me
>try going on a few dates 2 years after the fact
>literally disconnected from forming any feeling with others
>sex doesn't even phase me and dont even jerk off any more

so yeah im basically an alcoholic piece of shit, i would do hard drugs but work randomly drug tests and the people i work with and waiting for day of the rope are really the only thing keeping me from suck starting my pistol

Attached: 1341786514456.png (300x450, 185K)

We only have a week to close a period, it's a lot of pressure but at least after a week it's fucking over. I'm glad your interns are useful because none of the ones we've had have been used for anything but clerical bullshit. My coworkers are definitely NPCs but they love to get drunk and I don't have to hide the fact that I like guns/hunting from them like my friends who work in tech do.

Just live with it. Not a good plan. I think I just need to get out more because we hire a new guy I get along great with them. Then I go home and drink alone.

Attached: 1536713805413.png (605x451, 318K)

>Helps that I'm a NEET on autismbux letting me do whatever I want with no responsibilities.
You sound a lot like me. I'm holding out hope for a career, and am terrified of applying for neetbux. If I get them, it pretty much locks me into that life path unless I do 100% my own work like writing a book or something. God bless user.

>N Canada in spring-fall
I would say lever gun in 45-70, but it's prooobably going to get really fucking cold. I don't want any small ejector pieces or whatever to freeze and snap. So, I choose a bolt action 308 like other user.

And I haven't had a relationship in five years. I'm mostly fine with this. Would like to bang some fit young thing, but tbhwy it's too much trouble. My 30s have been a waste, relationship wise. Learned a lot though. Considering the priesthood, I feel the call and I have no problem with the vows (except poverty... dunno if I can live without at least one or two of my guns). Mostly I drink and shitpost and try to help anons on /lit/. Sending you warm greetings OP, hope you have a nice week and God bless.

Come on user, if she loved you the kid was yours, don't let those thoughts creep on you.

We close on a yearly basis, so this year is fucked. The interns are smart and definitely want a good recommendation. Some of my coworkers seem alright, but I can't seem to befriend them. Part of my work is audits and collections, and I get sent work from other people in accounting, and people outside of the department. We have a 3-day turnaround window, but for internal stuff I try to keep it ~1 hour at most. I'm normally pretty good at making friends, but maybe not in the professional world? Thursday was my birthday and only my direct boss said happy birthday.

You're probably extroverted like me. I try to act all stoic but without human contact for a while, shit gets weird. I start having conversations with my animals making up their side of the conversation based on what I think their personality is like.

When I get lonely I come on here and try to make you faggots laugh. I don't like other boards though, those anons are degenerate edamame eaters and are softer than baby shit.
Of course there are alot of introverts here who probably don't get very lonely and I envy them sometimes.

Heavily extroverted. I've started talking to my roomba. His name's Big Tony.

Attached: ob4w8m4cal521.jpg (506x768, 81K)

>Jow Forums what do you do when you get lonely?
Get depressed as hell and lose all motivation.
For you I'd suggest hanging out with colleagues to get new friends, or getting a new job to keep things interesting and meet new people.

>what gun(s) and how much ammo would you bring? Assume it's northern canada in the spring-fall.
I live in a climate similar enough to canada and I'd bring a pump action shotgun of some sort and as many bird, buck and slug shells I could carry.

That's a bad fuckin hand mate. I'm sorry. You gotta find a purpose again, people worth caring about. Not coworkers. Doesn't have to be someone you're banging. Try volunteering? Church group?

According to normal people --according to YOU PEOPLE-- there is a possibility of X*[0,Y] exceeding X*Y.

Attached: mgs2 furry edition.jpg (576x342, 39K)

Introverts are always lonely user. It's just that most if the time we don't notice or mind.

Don't be depressed, today is the solstice. Tomorrow things start getting brighter until June. Fuck Australia.

>be 20 year old me
>autistic but can make people laugh
>want kids and to love someone
>I have no idea how to love someone
>Everyone is wondering when I am going to get a girlfriend but I'm pretty misogynistic and view women as shallow, dumb, and emotional who are addicted to their phones and what people think of them.
>"want the wedding and not the marriage"
>still attracted to girls
>I also don't love myself
>I don't think its fair to be in a relationship where someone loves me and I don't love them back.
>realizing that I am probably going to be alone while my siblings and friends all succeed
>Parents probably think I'm gay
>I just want to pass my last name along, serve my country, and own my own house

I would bring a 10/22, a GP100 in 357, an SKS, and a Henry 45-70, with 500 rounds for the 10/22 and SKS each, 100 rounds for the GP100, and 200 rounds for the 47-70

That's fine. Tom Hanks had a Wilson on cast away. Is normal. At least that's what I tell my cats when I argue with them. What's fucked up is when they start winning arguments and im salty towards them for a bit. Gotta take a step back and remember I made the whole goddamn conversation.

Hey that's true. those of us in the civilized hemisphere can look forward to more and more daylight. Fuck Australia.

Being extroverted and having poor social skills and no friends is not a lot of fun. I don't know of people assume I want to be alone or if they just don't want to be around me if there's any other option. Like I get along great with colleagues at work but even my own brother doesn't want to talk or hang out.

>Jow Forums what do you do when you get lonely?

I have the full set of friends, children, girlfriends ex wives, siblings, old college buddies and workmates I get one with. I get lonely as fuck. I come here.

Even an autist should know the 80/20 rule. There is a higher than 80% chance they are good if they aren't Catholics. I am a sperg that has had people in my life who are happy for my successes, as am I for them. No homo.

Attached: lift up.png (481x531, 680K)

Checked.

I question if I deserve love desu.

Yeah I like to rescue Big Tony when he gets trapped, then scold him for being silly.

Attached: 1545270699715.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

>if you had to live in the wilderness for 3-6 months, what gun(s) and how much ammo would you bring?

A BP shotgun a couple of thousand primers and a couple of kilos of powder and a pair of 44 revolvers, a birdshot mould a ball mould and a ball mould for the revolver (also as ball in shotgun loads) along with a some beeswax and a linen sheet. If I had a horse or a donkey which I would if I was going into the wilderness for six months along with a pair of dogs I'd take a two band Enfield and a mine ball mould too, along with a good collapable telescope. I actually did this twice in my youth. Its actually a religious experience. Laugh all you want. You spend a lot of time in silence listening to nature

I find Catholics the most genuine and sane variety of Christian.

You're too hard on yourself and other people. It's okay to judge yourself, but give yourself a fair trial. Be your own defense attorney.

Ive had the same interactions with people but I figured out one reason I felt like people didn't want to be around me was that I was just more extroverted than they were. So, while I thought they were snubbing me because they didn't stick around for very long most thought we were hanging out alot.
Im Probably putting too much emphasis on being an extrovert but it's something I'm trying to manage right now. Because its lead me spend too much time chasing skirt and focusing on them instead of working on my own shit.

Alot of people have crap social skills, you're probably alright once you are able to start talking to them. It's breaking the ice with people that's awkward sometimes.

>Ive had the same interactions with people but I figured out one reason I felt like people didn't want to be around me was that I was just more extroverted than they were. So, while I thought they were snubbing me because they didn't stick around for very long most thought we were hanging out alot.
I don't think that's it. I'm 27 and have had one single real friend since I was ~14, and that's just the last 2-3 years or so.

>Alot of people have crap social skills, you're probably alright once you are able to start talking to them. It's breaking the ice with people that's awkward sometimes.
That's just it, the weird thing is I don't have an issue breaking the ice, talking to strangers or having casual conversations in general. It just never leads anywhere else. Guess I've kind of accepted I'm not the sort of person that people want to hang out with. Some people are good at certain things and bad at others, and for me friendship seems to be in the latter category.

>scold him for being silly.
Shit man I feel like an asshole for threatening to cut off my cats heads and throw their body in a sewer for tracking litter outside of their box.
It's all in jest though, I think it's ridiculous to be that worked up about something so small. If they really fuck shit up I don't even curse at them.

I'm going to do violence unto my coworkers unless someone dispels my newly found belief that "X*Y might exceed X*Y" is itself a commonly held belief.

Attached: think tooth.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

>It just never leads anywhere else. Guess I've kind of accepted I'm not the sort of person that people want to hang out with
You just gotta say fuck it. And be the guy in most friend groups who makes plans for shit and invites people. Because they all probably think like you do.

Tell that to my brothers who were diddled by Father Krieger in the mid 60's. A pox on all RC's forever for eternity. Forever.

>and brush yo teeth!
X*Y might exceed X*Y is the same as say A does not equal A. That it is wrong is a tautology. Stop listening to retards. And don't shoot anything you fucking mongoloid, this is a Catholic board and a gun-respecting board.

Attached: chris_tucker.jpg (1130x480, 23K)

I'm serious.

I feel insane, now. I've posited normal math stuff. I've made statements that seem objective. And they're just not.

I have no reason not to hurt myself or others anymore; basic properties of reality are in question, now. Nothing ties me to reality anymore. Basic properties of basic items are gone. Numbers have lost meaning.

I can't even be confident that X*Y=Z is true anymore, let alone having confidence in any morals or even just other plain logic.

It's over, it's done, and I hate you all. All truths and logic and even just courses of action are all gone. It's done. It's all without meaning now

Attached: OEL_Alps_medal_copy.png (430x430, 198K)

calm down brainlet. post proofs or be quiet.

Are you in your early 20's or so?

>post proofs or be quiet.
I don't need proofs to be wrong. You've already told me I'm wrong.

X*Y =Z
X=Z/Y
Z=X*Y
QED
X*Y=X*Y and Zs dead baby. Zs dead.

uh friend you might want to go to the hospital, it sounds like you're having a psychotic or dissociative break

Attached: true self-analysis.jpg (457x457, 51K)

SE PA is one of the best food regions in the nation, fact.

Swimming coack is a fucking pedo. All swimming is evil. See how that logic works. Not that you have any brothers or give a fuck beyond your narrow and preprogramed protestant cult mentality

>the retard is here

Attached: just multiply it bro.png (1228x260, 22K)

Whenever Im depressed at night I just get in my car and drive around town. Whenever I get to a red light Ill roll down my window and "RIGHT ON RED" as loud as I fucking can and just floor the fucking gas petal around the corner. Ill even stop at green lights just to do it. Its pretty fun desu.

it's psychotic or disassociative to think that multiplying some range by some real number won't result in a range larger than whatever the range multipllied by real number is?

at a certain point, it's just words, it's just trying to agree on definitions, but when I say it, it's all wrong, none of it works, somehow the new number exceeds the multiplication, or maybe the original numbers just weren't well defined enough, or something

I guess I am disassociated, I guess I am psychotic, because basic math fails when I do it

Attached: SWEET NOTHINGS.png (1632x1200, 2.52M)

yeaaaah you are dissociating, call an ambulance

>larping as colorblind madman
based and jejpilled

I don't see any viable support structures in place, and I don't feel recovery is possible by engaging with normal people and attempting to reacquire normalcy by re-integrating with normal people.

Normal people can do math and expect basic properties of numbers to stay working! Normal people can produce normal answers to basic math problems without being told that basic properties of addition and multiplication have stopped working just because it's them doing the problem!

Attached: ohato_port_title.gif (386x60, 3K)

You're not well user. Try to stay grounded and get what help you can.

You need to switch to Islam or Judaism. Anyone can leave their offspring to the tender mercies of the Roman Catholic priests. Wouldn't recommend it, though.

>You're not well user.

I'm not well to remember basic properties of numbers? I guess what I remember is all wrong.