Can someone give me a quick rundown on Dorner?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Dorner?

What really happened? Why did they kill him?

Merry Christmas

Attached: FB_IMG_1545441481091.jpg (960x800, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They could never corner him

Nice space job there friend. Try www.google.com

That evidence did they have that he murdered anyone?

Attempt to expose corruption so the spic police chief sends out his goonies to burn dorner alive in a cabin

he was an affirmative action hire gone out of control

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
du du du dudu du du

Cornered him in a cabin and tried to burn him down à la Waco, but instead of finding any remains they found horse tracks leading off into the woods. If that isnt the most mystical ending to a mystical story I dont know what is
However given the events during his chase (such as ATF killing two women in a car they thought to be him) they decided to call it off and presume him dead.

Those were some fun days on Jow Forums. Rest in peace chocolate rambo.

He wasn’t here for Dorner...

You've got a few things wrong m8. They found remains, and the women weren't killed.
They did, however, shoot up a truck with two women in it thinking it was him. The truck was a different make, model and color then what they were searching for. Fucking idiots.

they say he was...uncornerable

The horse part was quite literally a meme that started on this very board.
Also the women didnt die but their car was shot the absolute fuck up. Its frankly a miracle they didnt die.

Read his manifesto. Big time hillary clinton supporter, gun grabber, general leftie "values", etc.

On the other hand, CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

Corner=/=dorner
He had to show the cops the mathematical proof that makes this true.
Goddamn hero.

he had multiple conflicting manifestos and may have been false flagging

>Believing the troll manifesto Jow Forums made
You're the dumbest nigger on Jow Forums. Go back to the social media shithole you came from.

Which isnt anything new by any means. Typically associated with a decline in mental health, interesting enough.

That ar build is now 10x more aesthetic.

He got mad about workplace issues, claimed "muh racism" because he sucked at his job and no one liked him, started killing coworkers, continued killing spree, got cornered in a cabin, NPCs outraged that cops can preemptively kill someone that is obviously going to keep killing them, body recovered from burned out cabin but horse tracks also leading off site, mysterious black guy that looks exactly like dorner but with a mustache appears in Mexico.

>implying he's dead
he's just waiting

c o p e

The way I remember it, facebook buhleeted his original manifesto pretty quickly and people started spreading edits to fuck with the LAPD.

This is accurate

I never read chocolate Rambo's manifesto until today. WOW. He is not a Jow Forums guy. He sounds like a woman on her period complaining about any and every slight that has every happened to him. Then complains about guns and then uses them to kill others.

I really enjoyed the read. Just disappointed he wasn't more Jow Forums. "Good Night Sweet Prince"

The deep state wants you to believe this. There was a video uploaded to worldstar of him riding away on a horse.

>He sounds like a woman on her period complaining about any and every slight that has every happened to him. Then complains about guns and then uses them to kill others.

well, he was black, whining about how horrible life is like the jews and buddhists, is kind of their thing.