Binary Triggers

Redpill me on Binary Triggers Jow Forums
Worth it?
Specifically looking at the Fostech echo II

Attached: 4150_echo_ar-ii_parts_on_white_background.jpg (1000x758, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rwarms.com/products/echo-ar-ii-drop-in-trigger-for-the-ar-15-rifle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fag

bump

>Redpill
is it summer in December

The trigger in semi has a light pull. it's very nice. The Echo mode is fun for mag dumps and makes for quick and easy double taps. I would recommend it if you have the $500 to spend.

Much like Miss Saigon "Over-rated I must say"

Your second shot is a throw-away. Voted most likely to be banned just like bump stocks.

Endless summer friend. Day Jow Forumsare is now a 24 hour service every day of the year.

Staple in mini 14

>Voted most likely to be banned just like bump stocks.
Well we better hurry up and help bankrupt the NRA then

It's stupid fun (even though I have the Franklin Armory Gen III) and I highly recommend getting one before they either get banned or... well get banned.

>Worth it?
Hell yeah, got an entire lower for $450 and it's what prompted me to build my first AR-15, pic related.

>Specifically looking at the Fostech echo II
I heard it's more reliable than the FAB trigger but also can't reach the same firing speeds. So far I've replicated full-auto twice with the FAB trigger. Though it may be dumb I think it'd be pretty neat to pair with a bump stock because bump-firing the binary trigger works very well.

Attached: 20181124_134817.jpg (3024x4032, 3.8M)

Wait did you spend 450 on a stripped lower, or 450 on a full lower with an echo?

Fostech echo 2 or Franklin binary gen 3? Which is superior?

I spent $450 on the complete lower, here's what it was before. I don't think I could bring myself to dish out that much on a stripped lower, unless for some unbelievable reason the lower was a pre-ban MG lower.

Attached: 20180818_171254.jpg (3024x4032, 3.6M)

Oh not bad then man. You got a good deal if that includes an echo. Nice

Yeah it's really the only reason I have an AR-15 to be honest. I'm personally much more of an AK guy but that price was too good to pass up seeing as at the time the price for the trigger alone was still like $499 if I remember correctly.

I have the Echo II in my 7.62x39 AR build and it’s tons of fun. It was only $380 where I got it from too.

The only problems I have are with hard primer cartridges. Tula gives me light strikes, but Wolf WPA works fine after breaking the trigger in a couple hundred rounds. But you shouldn’t have any problems with .223 or 5.56.

Pic related is right before I built it.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1600, 1.79M)

It's fun, I got a Franklin armory for the Burst fire memes in my M16A2 clone. Everyone wants to shoot it when I bring it out

Attached: IMG_20181211_200831186.jpg (4075x2147, 1.15M)

Yes and better than bump stocks

Attached: 25B25637-F04C-4F00-B3AB-88A9EF6FC0AD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

rwarms.com/products/echo-ar-ii-drop-in-trigger-for-the-ar-15-rifle/

If you look around, you can find it cheaper.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1358064102776.png (1050x1461, 182K)

I own 2 Echo2 with a 3rd on the way last night, and a Franklin but thats for the CZ scorpion, The echo2 has a trigger lock that keeps it from following the hammer to help avoid malfunctions, the Franklin rhythm might be a bit quicker but doesn't have a lock. I have only used on it 300blk and I have never had a jamb with the echo2, need to at least run a H buffer Fostech says

does anyone have blueprints or a cad model of any of these triggers? I have the machinery and tooling to make one but I don't know how they work.

Good fucking luck making an Echo. They are built like watches. You’re better off just buying one.

I have access to wire edm and a 5 axis mill

Is 30+ hours of your time worth less than $375?

30 hours of my time is worth $2000.
I will be buying mine user.

I'm unemployed so my time is worthless

>I'm unemployed so my time is worthless
wrong thread user, try going to Jow Forums
good luck. try to work on regaining your sense of self worth and confidence

Attached: 1316752096280.jpg (300x100, 19K)

Then how do you have access to a wire EDM and a 5 axis mill?

I'm a student

I'm seriously considering a FAB Gen III for my PTR-91. I know the recoil will be a beast but I'm picking up a #17 locking piece and have an enhanced buffer on the way so hopefully slowing down the bolt and taming the recoil will make it usable for clean double taps. Throw a 50 round G8 style drum on there for extra weight and increased mag capacity and that's a breddy gud SAW style weapon for a quarter the price of a decent full auto.

Only slightly less gimmicky than a bumpstock. Way more fun and usable though. Get one before they’re banned if you want one.

buy one and take it apart then I'll pay you half price for 2 of them.