CalAnon here, pls kill me general thread

California, land of the $640 Glock brand Glock 19 and apparently an actual requirement to have a registered transaction in order to buy a literal Red Ryder BB gun, so that your purchase can be traced to you.

>I just want an off roster handgun

Attached: 1540632003376.jpg (403x719, 26K)

do you buy drugs on the black maket if so you can into illegal guns Farley easy

When the FP is WP.
Really, you are the one to respond.

>how to get an unregistered handgun in CA
buy from criminal
>ur an asshole worst post
ok sweetie

Attached: 1544981891884.jpg (220x139, 12K)

It's about a desire for a different handgun and having to deal with Jersey tier bullshit; but no, fuck me, because I wasn't nice to a shit poster

>shit poster
I am not shitposting you asked I answered

Can you finish a polymer 80 in cali?

not without registering it

>land of the $640 Glock brand Glock 19
I've seen't it, but even in CA that's overpriced and you'd have to be a retard to pay that much.
They are a little more expensive than Glocks elsewhere because the roster keeps 3rd gens in production. Because it's a smaller scale production the unit cost is higher, although being Glock there is still a fuckload of markup too.
>have a registered transaction in order to buy a literal Red Ryder BB gun
Wat. Since when? Nobody cares about BB guns.
There's an law that may require you have a gun registered to you in order to buy ammo but that's still in the air.
>I just want an off roster handgun
OK, go on Calguns or browse LGS consignments. If there's something specific you want it will be tough, but there are lots of off roster pistols available for the time being if you just want something that's not on the list.

I solved the problem with a U-Haul, one year ago this week, in fact. Yeah, I miss it. There’s days I’d give my left nut for a burger from Val’s or a plate of Steak Ranchero from La Pinata. But Asheville is really nice, and the cost of living is way lower, and freedom is pretty great tbqh.

Registered transaction just means no cash only card in this case. And ID has to be shown.

You have to come back.

But also, where does one even go? I live in small town California, so I see more of meth or opioid addict whites than shitskins, so I generally am under the impression that if I go anywhere east, that I'm unironically just going to see more of the same.

Also, I'm a mutt so I'm going to feel like an outsider with any group

Your answer a shit. I'm not talking to the sketchy brown people that have janky shit that the commies decreed unsafe or whatever.

>thinks i would do business with a brown person
fist of all they aint people second the SS guys are the ones with the good guns

And I'm not exactly a white guy now am I? They're not gonna deal with me.

Being a rootless mutt is a special kind of hell. I do not trust people browner than me and people lighter than me do not trust me.

>You have to come back.
Not until the spics and Democrats get put in a trebuchet and flung across the Mexican border.

Didn't you cumskins used to kick in the front doors of brown people's lands and say you owned the place? Look at you now

well, to be honest, I am shitposting im Sicilian and Spanish (they met on the boat im not Mexican)
and i did business with the AB all the time they are a business and as such the only color they really care about is green (money)

>Didn't you cumskins used to kick in the front doors of brown people's lands and say you owned the place? Look at you now
White people are really, really, really, really nice - until we aren't. And then a lot of people die.

I just don't wanna get merked. I'd find a mutley qt3.14 like me if I could but non black, non spic, mutts like myself are actually hard to find. I'm a very specific kind of mix. And about the not being nice. Boy I sure as fuck can feel the tension, it's like seeing cracks actively fingering out on a damn before your eyes.

So you're vaguely Arabic then? Kinda like me actually.

yeah but i skipped the muttqt314
mine is irish

Don't be bringing shitty California politics here.
Fucking Yankees are already doing that.

Just fucking move out you fucking faggot holy shit

No fuck off stop causing the liberal spread.

I like guns but also kinda like bepis enabled females and I understand that I need to stay here because of that

Neck yourself
>Leave that state
>Waaaahhhhh! We're full
Also, 7 fucking capchas about traffic lights.