This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them

This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them.

Attached: chinese aircraft carriers in port arthur.jpg (739x431, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Tusk_(SS-426)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There have been two for quite a while.

this is the beginning of the end for you mutts

Attached: PLA Superiority.png (885x325, 653K)

2015 called it wants its "china has 2 carriers" news back

Who would you rather serve with?

Attached: PLA vs USA.jpg (904x396, 129K)

Homeless PLA members sit on the street in uniform begging for money

Attached: china-unhappy-veteran_759.jpg (759x422, 61K)

what are its quantum capabilities?

This is the power of the Amerimutt "navy." The world's self-proclaimed "only superpower." Time for the eagle to step aside, this is the century of the dragon.

Attached: 1545072690239.jpg (1113x6118, 1.11M)

That's not what they're doing. They're protesting state pensions and how much they get in retirement. They've been doing this for quite awhile, and they seem to disappear after being caught on film. If you're gonna meme on Chang do some research so he can't call you out.

I wish a fucking jannie would delete these obvious bait and shit posting threads. Like the chinkposting in the past year has been just inssuferable. At least the vatniks are fun to mock

Go back to cooking puppies in gutter oil, Chang.

>the one bug drinking a pepsi

Attached: Spurdo Gud.gif (482x800, 29K)

t. Mutts assmad that they are losing power and can't bully China anymore

You're being careful on those escalators, right?

Attached: chinese cuisine.jpg (700x394, 55K)

mmmm.... those dogs look tasty. I'm sure you would enjoy them if they weren't your own kind, mutt.

America is doomed

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

dude relax we got ten

>thinking this meme actually works
just more amerimutt wishly thinking

This is getting out of hand, now there are two types of them.

Attached: cv-002-2017-image02.jpg (950x536, 86K)

>The Taiwanese Navy will sink the PLAN's carrier with a Balao class sub
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Tusk_(SS-426)

Attached: j45l6fld04wz.jpg (2048x1365, 446K)

it even works on VPNs used from inside China since they monitor those connections and packets
some faggot who used a Chinese VPN to get a flag lied to you, they monitor data from those connections but don't treat them like inside the firewall connections
now we know you are some little commie-loving upper middle class retard who just doesnt want to work

I have 4 words.

The Tiananmen Square Massacre

Attached: china vs us.jpg (666x787, 225K)

>implying all chinkposters aren't just 1st generation canadian children of chinese immigrants that fled the cultural revolution

Taiwan will be invaded by China by 2020 and there is nothing America can do about it. Mark my words, mutt.

checked Chang

Wow they finally got to where the US was in WW2.

Yup. Ships that have been out to sea a long time tend to look like ass because, you know, they've been exposed to the rough end of the elements for months and its not very nice to sling a guy over the side to redo the paintwork at sea. They generally have more important things to be doing.

Take a gander at the state of HMS Hermes after she got back from the Falklands. She looked half sunk.

I can never tell if the chinese gov actually pays shills to go shitpost on Jow Forums, or if they’re just trolls

It’s mostly 2nd gen Chinese kids who get bullied at school

You can’t tell because you’re retarded.

there are plenty of homeless vets too jackass

US homeless vets*

Have you forgotten that the ocean is made of salt water?

thank you user
hello insect

2 aircraft carriers vs 11
I thought chinks were supposed to be good at math?

Attached: 963CD4D8-3B4B-41D7-AF6E-5A64B573DACC.png (658x901, 64K)

Singapore's newest Puppy Patrol vessel, Chang

Attached: DEAD1D12-33FF-4DB3-B87B-171F92139FF5.png (364x481, 157K)

Except declare that the USN will no longer guarantee the safety of any ship at sea that ever trades with a Chinese firm.

A blockade doesn't have to be set within sight of the coast.

>ship has a little surface rust on it like oh idk 99% of all ships do
>obv it isnt in working order anymore
shut up you fucking retard, have you never owned a car before?

>PRC attempting to invade the Republic of China
Oh boy, now that would be something to see.

>Implying the top is worse
>bottom proves the sturdy design works in mud
>top just looks pretty
Shiggy diggy insect-kun

>implying bottom is worse*
Fugg

What is this trying to say? The Ford is badass. The amorphous blue blob on 30" nigger wheels isn't impressing anyone.

Attached: 1959.jpg (1314x988, 277K)

This development is unfortunate. We must accelerate our plans, begin landing your troops

low profile tires are an immediate sign of niggardry

holy fucking shit where does the tires go when they run over something bumpy? does it have suspension?

Could you imagine a return of Privateers? Sailing the seas in a privately owned battleship, capturing chink container ships and ransoming them back to China or selling them to South American shitholes for pennies on the dollar. Would be sweet.

Attached: Iowa Broadside.jpg (2354x3000, 1.6M)

I don't think I've ever wanted anything in my entire life more than I want my own ship and crew in time for the Second Golden Age of Piracy

Attached: Capture-of-Blackbeard.jpg (1332x949, 212K)

I'm holding out for space piracy. Water sucks

I'm sorry to break this too you user, but I don't think you will live long enough to become a space pirate.

Tfw you'll never have your own battleship/carrier hybrid (need to atleast launch planes for recon) with a moderate sized crew dealing with all sorts of shenanigans and harassing south east Asian navies

Never say never, the path to a second golden age has been layed out in this very thread, we just need to convince China to invade Tiawan

Dont say such rude things so bluntly

If the Jow Forumsnavie becomes a thing can I join in? I'm at the point in life were I dont really care if I die but if I do I want it to be in a bang, whether it's a car crash or being blown up fighting a Chinese frigate well, I'm willing to find out

"""Vets"""
Maybe I'm jaded living in Portland OR where every single homeless person is a "vet" but only like 10% of the fucks you see ever served past boot camp. Claiming to be a vet is the first thing these useless fucks try before moving on to "need gass money" "single mom/dad" "selling totally not stolen bikes!" And many many more scams.

一切都準備刺殺習近平閣下。

The "E"s that they have painted on the ship actually indicate that that's crewed by an extremely competent crew and that that vessel would be a bitch to tangle with.

im not a dog person and i dont care if they eat dogs but it seems wasteful to use dogs as food when we have spent thousands of years domesticating them just to eat them

Lol no, the E's mean they are extremely new crew and isn't really that good yet.

Now that is some next level cuckery to worship the people who tried to kill your own.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT STOP it you fucker!! FUCK I hate having to change VNPs every thread!

>i-it's ugly
>entire country is known for a "shes ugly but hell if she doesn't work"
>known to use ugly equipment that ages poorly
>YEAH BUT ITS UGLY
>DO YOU EVEN SAVE FACE DUMB WHIPIPO
>YOU NO CARE ABOUT SOCIAL STANDING ME BET YOU NO EVEN DRESS IN GUCCI
>CHANG NO WANT TO BE SEEN NEAR AMERICAN SLOB WHO WEAR BLUE JEANS FROM WAR-MART
>IF YOU WERE IN CHINA YOU WOULD NEVER GET JOB! SHAPE UP!

Seriously, chinks are so materialist it's unreal. Of course a fucking chink would be focusing on how the ship looked. They don't understand that Americans give few fucks about appearances.

Black "E" = Fast Warfare/defence Excellence Award
Red "E" = Engineering/Survivability Excellence Award
Green "E" = Command & Control Excellence Award
Green "H" = Health and Wellness (Medical) Excellence Award
Blue "E" = Logistics Management Excellence Award
Yellow "E" = Commander, Naval Surface Forces (CNSF) Ship Safety Award
Purple "E" = Efficiency Excellence Award

They're status-obsessed niggers. It's pathetic the world might get cucked by yellow apes barely above the standing of coons rapping about Gucci and Bugatti.

>that old flight II with the 8 harpoons
Sexy.

Warbrides for everybody!

Is this supposed to be a rag on China? Because I'm totally taking this as a rag on China.

Two more future ramped artificial reefs. How kind of them

Attached: IMG_2039.png (570x263, 66K)

Pretty sure the thing on the right is Australian

Fuck thats cool. Anyone else got pics like this one?

I WILL MAKE IT LEGAL

Attached: darthtrump.jpg (915x685, 58K)

Have you fags already forgotten the Jow Forumsarrier?

Well that's one way to get a room.

>vietnam service patches
>faggot is like 25 years old
Yeah... homeless 'vets'...

Exactly. China isn't impressing anyone.

Attached: 248320049021212.png (1024x1024, 1.18M)

I would unironically take the Ford all day every day

Attached: navy reee.jpg (416x264, 37K)

There's actully four of them. One active, one on trials and two under contruction.

And the jedi?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

But do you have a gun that won TWO World Wars? Didn't think so.

Attached: CUZ THEY DON'T MAKE A .46.jpg (640x376, 47K)

>Western soldiers are so manly, even the women are men
Checkmate, Chingalings

11 is 2 round eye!!!! China $1!!!!

No, but I did lose the screencap

Have to say the lines look spanking, not sure what's going on there, maybe just got new ones

dog and man went through evolution together.

People that at dog or don't like dogs are not people. or white, but its the same thing

Bug people are supposed to be witty.

Attached: 20181219_184956.jpg (1080x2155, 1020K)

Too bad the Jow Forums Navy got vanned cause they didn't align with a nation. Shit seemed sick.

Are you congitavely impaired?

Oh fugg maybe I am, too.

*cognitively

Attached: john_cusack_say_anything_2_-_photo_courtesy_of_twentieth_century_fox~3.jpg (39x77, 2K)

Attached: 40000000.png (355x624, 330K)

The Chancellor should never have brought them into this. Kill them immediately.

I see this posted in basically every chincom thread. What's the purpose- do they get their 50 cents taken away if their shill thread contains banned topics or something?

The Chinese Man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark hair. This dark hair reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the freezing cold, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark hair reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Chinese Mans demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.The Chinese Man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Chinese Mans penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the ultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Chinese Man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Chinese seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Chinese Man impregnates.

In total, the Chinese Man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Chinese Man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: xinsrc_eda21aa8c5e64b3f838798371080af05_1111.jpg (220x352, 40K)

Attached: eeee.jpg (607x570, 105K)

this is some fucking retard tier fantasy. For real, how fucking dumb are you?

the government monitors everything and red flags you if you're looking at those topics

>attempting
lol nigga...shit would be over in less than a week.