What’s/k/ drinkin’ tonight?

what’s/k/ drinkin’ tonight?

Attached: A00F1178-FAE1-467C-957D-57F5E562084B.jpg (1548x2046, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk
coedobrewery.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spending the night sipping on my Rockstar Punched and opening about 80 tabs on e621.net

Attached: banana joe.gif (630x355, 3.88M)

red koolaid an pussy juice

Attached: op.jpg (680x471, 109K)

Rusty nail

Attached: 1221181955_HDR.jpg (1160x648, 219K)

vodka in ice with peach juice

A bizarre cocktail of my own design, it's surprisingly decent

Attached: Bison's Ushanka.jpg (1000x811, 308K)

Attached: 20180914_223114.jpg (4656x2620, 3.53M)

Homemade kvass. Its my best batch yet. A slight bit fizzy and tastes of slightly sour apples, despite the fact I didn't use any apples, only raisins.

>chasing vodka with canned peach syrup

I know this isnt what you meant but it honestly doesnt sound too bad

Right now, some ginger peach tea.
I have a fridge full of alcohol, but it's all of Christmas. :|

Been wanting to make some. Whats the abv lookin like?

what’s that naked guy doing back there?

Holy shit, I should try this with my kvass.
By the way, what does that kvass taste like? Is it very fizzy? I've never tasted any kvass except my own, so I'm not sure how close to the "real thing" my own brew is.

Probably less than 2%. Its not supposed to be that strong, from my understanding, but I'm pretty sure if I drink it on an empty stomach it gives me a slight buzz because I'm a bit of a lightweight at the moment since I haven't been drinking much at all for quite some time now.

Sounds like a slavic "small beer".
I'm a huge fan of beetroot, so I really need to find some locally.

I've had several kinds of kvass, they tend to range from really frizzy to almost flat right out of the bottle depending on the brand, with some being only somewhat sweet and others seeming almost like American soft-drink tier.
They vary a lot depending on brand, the one in pic related is one of the flatter, not as sweet ones.

Thank! My kvass is slightly fizzy this time, not flat but not like a soda since its just natural carbonation. I used a small box of raisins when it was fermenting to give it flavor and I think that's part of what made it the best batch this time, along with me using 3 slices of dark bread instead of just 2 (I'm making small batches that fit within about a gallon and a halfish container).

If you want to know the technique, its very easy:
Buy some dark bread, as dark as you can get.
Toast the bread, make it pretty damn toasty, like almost to the point where you wouldn't eat it, but its not burned.
Boil water, then take it off the heat and throw the toasted bread in. Let it sit there all day. 6-8 hours is good.
Strain the water into your container. Put in a fat rounded spoon of yeast (I just use general use bakers yeast), and literally any fruit or herb or whatever the fuck your heart desires. I've been using raisins, though I did apples once and it worked okay (I'll try again next time, now that I wised up and used more bread and it seemed to work better).
Stir it up some to get it mixed. Leave near a window for about 3 days.
Once you're ready, strain it out and then put the strained kvass back into the container. Make sure to wash the container a bit, you don't want the yeast to stick around and keep trying to ferment.
After that, if you want to sweeten it, get your sugar and give it juuuuuuust enough water so that you can melt it in a microwave and give it a stir with a spoon. Keep heating and stirring until you've made a sugar syrup. Pour that into the kvass and stir it, then let it sit in the fridge to cool. If you pour a glass right after you put the sugar in, it might be too sweet since it hasn't had time to disperse. Also go EASY on the sugar. I have a gallon and a halfish container and used a third of a cup and it was almost too much. Something about kvass' natural twang makes it really easy to over sweeten it.

I hope this helps.

Texas oil. Decide to switch it up and mix w/Pineapple Fanta.

A little buffalo trace. Trying not to think about the fucking mess I made in the kitchen. My damn monitor broke so I can't shitpost while I watch movies.

Attached: DSCN1418.jpg (1932x1449, 1.04M)

Can't drink anymore due to cirrhosis of the liver. I'm having a fucking Coke and I would absolutely suck a miller lite out of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's cancer-riddled cagina if it meant I could just have a buzz.

I forgot to mention, make sure your container is the sealing kind. You want to seal all that good carbonation up in there. I use a clamp top jar.
The bread slices you use might vary for your volume of water. I use 3 slices of bread for my gallon and a halfish container. Also do not forget that you'll want to boil a bit more water than you plan to use because the bread will soak some of it up. You can squeeze the bread to get some of the water out, but it'll hold on to some. At the same time, leave yourself some room in the jar if you plan to add something with volume like apple slices.

Cheers, user

Attached: 20181221_203610.jpg (2560x1920, 1.56M)

That sucks. I could go for a miller lite too right now. They're great for chasing tequila.

How old are you? My aunt told me she drank 23 shots of tequila in a drinking contest with a Mexican and she has a PhD, Irish genetics

Some aged red wine
cab sav cab franc merlot blend from the gisborne region of new zealand 2000 vintage
I'm gay btw not sure if that matters

>I'm gay btw not sure if that matters
Only on /ck/, unless you're a trap

I've got some sutter home.

Post the tags and be judged.

Colt 45

btw apparently expanding a range of [0,1] to [0,X] by multiplying whatever number comes out of the the first range by X doesnt work????/

Evan Williams Bottled-in-Bond. 50% abv. Very flavorful, like a mellow Wild Turkey, and half the price of Jack.

Attached: bestwhiskey.jpg (2000x1125, 240K)

>expanding a range of [0,1] to [0,X]
wtf

Didn't you post this? Pic related.

Fucking retard.

Kill yourself.

Attached: shotgunspeed.png (1312x568, 692K)

>speed is tied animation speed

what

>guns no longer works

Attached: huh dude.gif (230x230, 1.94M)

How much was that?

I ran out of beer today, and no way am i gonna go get more beer today. So tonight is Pepsi.

Attached: 15454578883236406323745046386054.jpg (4160x3120, 2.52M)

>aim a gun and you randomly run faster
why does this nigger even post here like he knows a fucking thing lmao

handle was $21 minus tax iirc. about the same price as regular black label, and only a few dollars more than their green label.

Sounds nice hope you enjoy it fren

Do you not do that?

what the actual fuck

That's not bad. I don't mind the black label so if this is better then I might have just found a new go-to whiskey.

hahahahah holy shit lmao blown the fuck out

I love cleaning my guns while watching star trek ds9.

Attached: 20181221_215656.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

based

yeh, same. I hope they keep it in production. I'm gonna go back and get a couple more handles, one for the holidays and one to set aside in a cabinet for emergencies.

Attached: pepeBestCaptain.png (700x674, 159K)

I keep telling myself I don't like drinking, but I love the taste of beer and wine. Anyone else ktf?

Attached: 20181221_220035.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

Tyskie. Because I'm a quarter through my life and I'm still a wagecuck.

beer is delicious, good for you, and refreshing. and the ancient greeks enjoyed mixed wine. you're in good company user.

Attached: bestcarrykabar.jpg (2000x1125, 265K)

Ole Smoky white lightning moonshine, Akademicka polish vodka

Attached: ATF118.jpg (2016x1512, 706K)

lol I was wondering if that was going to say up.

Pic
That ole smokey stuff tastes like fucking rubbing alcohol

Attached: Snapchat-1290823899.jpg (1080x1920, 407K)

I goofed kek

I've done it too. I had some fucking bank stuff on my desk once with like my routing number and everything. I make extra sure now before taking these pictures.

I can't drink that shit at all. I fucking love whiskey but moonshine is disgusting. I've had real moonshine and I don't remember it being that bad.

what does real moonshine taste like?

alcohol

So likesaid? That means the "fake" moonshine tastes exactly like "real" moonshine

It's basically white dog. Straight grain alcohol cut with water. Aged zero days. Pretty foul tbhwy, there's no reason to buy it in stores when mellower aged and filtered alcohols are available for the same price.

Honestly I don't really remember I just chugged it. That might be why I don't like storebought moonshine because I developed a taste for whiskey and sipped it like I would a regular bourbon.

Alcoholism>buying a nice optic. The poorfag struggle continues.

Attached: 20181221_225717.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Which ones would you recommend?

Heard. I need two slings and at least one light. I also want to put a threaded barrel on my USP. And a Cajun gunworks trigger for my CZ and a new knife but I don't even use the one I just bought so I can't justify it.

I got 4 gookdots (holosun, primary arms, barska, sightmark). Atleast i have my priorities straight, I got a hunting rifle, 22 rifle, 9mm pistols, ak, ar, shotgun,1911. Not sure what else I need besides long range precision gun.

Any filtered vodka is going to be better than white dog moonshine. Experiment until you find something you like. If moonshine is your ticket, go for some Wyborowa or Ukrainian Heritage. If you want aged, any KSBW will do. Just don't buy a "blended" whisky, which is part pure grain alcohol (ie, everclear). Blended scotches are fine. J&B is great.

>primary arms
Same here. I want a long range gun too. In something ridiculous like .338 lapua mag. Lately I've been into older sub guns. I came really close to buying a pm-63 parts kit but I wasn't able to find a way to convert it to closed bolt.

Thanks I have both white lightning moonshine and filtered vodka and I like the flavor of Ole Smoky more. Completely different taste. I like the corn taste of the moonshine

I am so close to cheaping out on a psa ar10 in 6.5 creedmeme and a primary arms 4-14x scope. The vicious cycle of poorfaggery and substance abuse, jeez I got to put the bottle down.

I actually did something very similar. It's not that accurate so in stead of getting better parts I want to turn it into an lmg type rifle and build another one later with good parts. It's what one of the slings is for.

Only the best.

Attached: 48407422_296132071038755_3632467821792854016_n.jpg (2048x1152, 186K)

Shots of fernet and doubles of William larue weller. I'm a chef-fag so that explains the Fernet. If you're a bourbon guy I suggest you try wlw. Splash some water in and it's the sweetest bourbon you'll ever taste.

Coca-cola

You sound like my kind of nigga.

I have family that work at wlw. Feels good. Fernet is great but I got sick off it one night. Felt absolutely terrible the next morning.

boiled, filtered water from a creek close to my home

Screwdriver with Belvedere and fresh squeezed orange juice artfully plated on the Fuddcoaster

Attached: IMG_20181222_003744.jpg (3036x4048, 3.39M)

Miller Genuine Draft

Attached: kokanee.jpg (750x650, 29K)

>drinking while handling guns
youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk

really shitty beer with chicken tendies on the side
such is life with a seasonal job and a 2 year old, I shppose

>Weissbier
>In so ein Glass
Shoot yourself my man.

liberal tears

lol is andechs available in the us?

cool tbqh

Can you believe there's people that carry while getting obliterated and never once even think about their gun??? It's almost like some folks are plain irresponsible.

Japanese bier I ve found while in holidays
coedobrewery.com/en/

Attached: beer_shikkoku_l.png (245x700, 217K)

>in gay btw
We already knew that by the first line.

im white trash and im in trouble

Beer is the only thing I'll miss when I leave the shithole that is northern Ohio in a few weeks.

Attached: AF01.jpg (5312x2988, 2.95M)

Saturday nite Homouto yeeeesh

Attached: 20181222_161033.jpg (756x567, 111K)

>PBR
suprisingly good
Jow Forumsokanee beer good

Had some White Russians earlier, now some Great Lakes Christmas Ale while I watch some Christmas movies. Alone. Like normal.

Attached: SAM_0896.jpg (4320x3240, 2.33M)

Harpoon with a shot of fireball

Attached: 20181222_205948.jpg (1960x4032, 1.21M)

PBR is only slightly lower than Yuengling on the best cheap beer scale.

Is nobody else hitting the nog?

Attached: IMG_20181222_214213.jpg (2976x3968, 2.57M)

I was the other day. Used buffalo trace in it. It's been over a year since I had some and my first glass was a 1:1 ratio and that was a right on the edge of too much whiskey.

Attached: 48422876_2232106530394671_8098750608632184832_n.jpg (1536x2048, 389K)

>too much whiskey
Is that a thing?

My heart says no, my mind also says no but I've been drinking so I wouldn't trust a word I say.

Attached: DSCN1419.jpg (1932x1449, 816K)

Boilermaker.

Attached: bestbrew3.jpg (1500x844, 148K)