Thanks for teaching me how to shoot, daddy! I'm having so much fun!

Thanks for teaching me how to shoot, daddy! I'm having so much fun!

Attached: 152342342341.jpg (500x325, 32K)

*unzips dick*

*POMF*

Based.

Kill yourselves.

Don't tell mommy about this... and not about the gun...

No problem. Next we'll be going over Escape & Evade.

First, you're going to want to set up your tent. Next, you'll want to take all your cloths off.

Then you cuddle with *daddy* to get warm. But we'll wait a few years before we go over that. You look to young *turns to look at FBI agent whose looking at this post*

Life goals.

Ah, the thing the liberal fears most: children being influenced by their parents before they can be brainwashed by media and pop culture.

That was depressingly quick.

I'm not even white and neither is my wife.

Then you guys get the rope. Rules is rules, bruh

come and try it

I'm going to find you fuckers and one day will come when you're in a vulnerable position

nnn yess daddy cum allover me I'm vulnerable now uwu

>DSL
Hnng

Note the uptick in Jow Forums posting here also has the first consistent pedo posting as well. The two communities are one in the same

Soon enough, brah

Are ya winning dsughter?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11-01-41-02.png (1280x720, 655K)

not for another 3 years Muhammad

This is usually about the point where I wake up and remember I'm going to die alone.

Please erase yourself from the gene pool.

Become An Hero.

Attached: 1542590122895.jpg (397x127, 14K)

If I had a daughter, I'd teach her how to kill with her bare hands.

Sometimes it hurts knowing that I'll probably never experience this.

Attached: 1453186784517.jpg (821x615, 50K)

>thinks pedo jokes weren't a thing across the boards before Jow Forums
>doesn't know /b/ existed long before Jow Forums ever did
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I want to die by the hands of a loli

>not checking out how that 8 year old ass is maturing
gay

Bear hands?

Attached: KYDmUvtnbhp3Xut9Ob8CEyzHY2J1fEOm-34.jpg (1405x2000, 185K)

>unzips dick

Good shooting, sweetie! We bagged one!

Attached: 1471940779806.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

>I'm going to find you fuckers and one day will come when you're in a vulnerable position

Attached: 1538705477963.png (876x539, 600K)

that bulge...

Please don't grow up, don't turn into a roastie.
Dad needs his little girl to keep feeling human

>imagine those lips wrapped around your dick while she meekly looks up at you
Goddamn, I'd blow in 10 seconds flat.

good on you for not race mixing user

Nice try, FBI

>when you fall to Jewish subversion and brainwashing techniques

Attached: 1536632431854.jpg (312x342, 32K)

I miss night Jow Forums when it was all dads and veterans. Fucking idiot man-children ruin everything

third post best post

the feels are too reals

Attached: 1526685437803.jpg (656x893, 157K)

Attached: 1545415832365.jpg (495x660, 52K)

>Mfw started Game of Thrones this week.
>mfw I may never have a daughter like Aria Stark
>mfw I may never buy her "dancing" lessons with a sword fighting instructor
>mfw she's perfect
>rebels against the status quo
>rebels against what people think she should be
>strong moral compass
>determined even after bumps and scrapes
>knows when to fight and when to flee.
>already won two fights and killed one boy
>chases cats to hone her skills

>Mfw I can't feign sexual desire for her because I'd be too proud of her.

We are still here. Never forget you are here forever.

Attached: Shyanne-Roberts.jpg (615x409, 82K)

Today i fired the gun for the first time. Very cool.

Attached: 1540429594777.jpg (450x350, 27K)

*splortch*

Quiet you! You died in the fire 10 years ago! Leave me alone!!

Attached: 1498159140512.jpg (665x359, 46K)

>spbp

True story: Kelly Ingram, who played Shireen Baratheon, ended up having to help Stephen Dillane, who played Stannis, keep it together through the burning-at-the-stake scene because when he was 11 years old, Dillane's house burned down and his younger sister didn't make it out in time. The scene was so hard for him to film because of the memories it brought back that he was barely able to get through shooting it.

night Jow Forums was never "all dads and veterans," user
it was just adults

night Jow Forums isn't even a thing anymore anyway

what?

He's talking bout Game of Thrones. Be glad you didn't recognize that normie shit at first glance.

Normy shit?
It's like you don't even train your mind and word skills to persuade people and gain power.

>t. Watches videos based around power balance in GoT

It's still stupid

OK, that's enough satirical play time for today you dumb little thing. Time to go back home so I can practice my shot, if you know what I mean. ;D har har har

Oy vey! Shiksa, let me show you how the Jewish girls reaaally won WW2. No, it doesn't have to do with poo! At least... well... (nervous laughter).

The sound she makes when she hits the dirt after a short sprint and dive to the prone position to fire on a 500m steel target

I read that in Morrakiu's merchant voice.

1,2,3 and 4 more names to the list. When the U.S balnkanizes your kind will hang along with the other undesirables.

Pedos should hang.

Attached: 5CED5438-6F92-47A7-AA1E-D3636B176C38.jpg (530x384, 43K)

There's only two things that make this an acceptable image...
1. It's posed and the leetle goil isn't shooting at all
OR
2. That rifle is suppressed

Yeah Satan, whatever...

I'll never have a kid and its not because I don't want one. I've never met a woman who was even a little bit self-aware, which means at no point will she ever look inward to see that she might be the cause of any negative feelings she might have. I'm also a mutt, so its probably for the best.

>2. That rifle is suppressed
It is

Okay then.
Gurl is a cute. Hope she stays with it.

I hope she wraps her lips around my dick.

>uptick in Jow Forums posting
What six years ago? Get the fuck out of here newfag

Fucking pedos get off my board

Sorry, but we're here to stay just like the faggots, furries, and the rest of you degenerates.

>mfw Jow Forums turns into /tv/

Attached: base model v2.jpg (1112x1846, 369K)

>IMAGINE

I just want to give her a hug and congratulate her for being a safe shooter
I love little girls they are so fucking cute and need to be raised and nurtured by a proper role model

Bruh you can just read The Prince.

kys

What is wrong with you?

t.reddit

>I died for THESE posters?
God is watching you. [They] keep you ignorant and tell you He doesn't exist, but He does.

Repent and be free of your sins, or continue into damnation.

Attached: christ_ifyouonlyknew.jpg (1569x1092, 413K)

You're a fucking nigger

okay just let me dig out more cash for lead free ammo because i want you to keep all your IQ points lest you be easily brainwashed by ZOG

Hello. I once was discussing in a certain image board an scenario of a SHTF situation in which you had your little girlfriend with you. What would Jow Forums do to survive this scenario in which you had to take care of an pre-teen partner? Please no hateful comments.

The Bible does not condemns love between an adult and a child. God would not hate someone for loving a child, which is what he commanded us to do. Please stop trying to inject XX century feminist morality into my Christianity. Thanks.

Oy vey

Attached: 1537004427088.jpg (1772x1050, 737K)

>abusing oneself to the image of a child is "love"
learn to read, then kys.

Attached: 1537125238004.jpg (1040x678, 97K)

Rude. Also I do not abuse myself, you are clearly projecting your desires onto me.

Attached: 1537003407042.jpg (1075x1600, 698K)

what pistol is that?

>The Bible does not condemns love between an adult and a child. God would not hate someone for loving a child, which is what he commanded us to do. Please stop trying to inject XX century feminist morality into my Christianity. Thanks.
God the Father is a vengeful God. Any child you trespass against will feel a great hurt, physical and emotional, and Scripture is very fucking clear on people who hurt children. It would be better if you were drowned or had your sinning part cut off. Please keep your islam-tier pedo apologism out of Christianity thanks.

not so fast, sicko

Attached: Caleb.png (200x125, 25K)

>Any child you trespass against will feel a great hurt, physical and emotional
Untrue. The only emotional damage might come from people like you, who bully these girls and make them feel bad. There would be no more physical damage between an adult x child than an adult x adult. Injuries only happen when the male is a violent person, consensual relationship would not hurt anyone.

Children can't give consent, ya monster. They don't have the agency, it is never an agreement between equals.

>Children can't give consent
Said who? Do not you realise that what you are spouting is feminist propaganda from the early xx century? It was created because old hags could not find partners because every man was interested in young wifes.

Attached: banter stops.jpg (207x244, 8K)

>Said who?
Says biology. Children literally do not have a fully developed brain, much less the social experience to give an informed yes or no. Just look at all the sad anons on Jow Forums. They don't know what the fuck they're doing, and they're 20-somethings.

This is your last (You). If you seriously believe what you're saying, kys. If not, go back to /b/ trolling is not allowed here.

The brain keeps developijg until you are 25 years old. Are you telling me that should be the AoC? Are you seriously telling someone else to end their life because you cannot accept that love knows no age? I feel pity for you. I will pray for you, so that you may leave your hatred behind.

FAMAS

also, stop fucking children

Attached: 481c2f65cb18728f2fa48204a3a8e55b.jpg (853x369, 17K)

Actually the thing is they can give consent, but their brain will radically restructure itself so when they remember it, there's a good chance they'll remember it as a rape and be retroactively traumatized because all of a sudden they were duped into sex by a disgusting loser.

The exception is men, because they don't have the sexual self worth of women and are proud of fucking everything and anything. As long as they acted within their sexual orientation, they're guaranteed to look back on it and go "haha, fuck yeah, guess who lost his virginity at 8? you're all faggots lmao".

So the age of consent should be lowered to "when you get a boner" for men and men only, and kept high as possible for women.

22lr is normally a nightmare for lead exposure compared to most other ammo since the vast majority of shooters use the cheaper plain lead stuff instead of copper wash

Good way to make your kids too dumb to articulate why they even like guns

>Caleb from Blood
Absolutely based