PSA can suck my cock

I ordered a freedom 16 upper and complete rifle and pistol lower from PSA a couple weeks ago. They sent me the tracking number for the lowers going to the FFL the same day it shipped. My complete was scheduled to be shipped to my house. I just got an email an hour ago saying my package was left at the front door of my apartment on the 19th. I left for a cross country Christmas trip on the 18th. I was planning on calling UPS and having the package held at the distribution center when they emailed the tracking number to me. Chances are this thing has been stolen since it’s been sitting at my door for over 48 hours in a high traffic apartment complex. The fucked up thing is I have electronic lockers that UPS is supposed to use, the package obviously wouldn’t fit, and instead of leaving it with my office two steps down from the lockers the faggot decided to leave a rifle upper on my front door.

What recourse do I have if it’s stolen? Will PSA send me a new one? Or will I have to go through insurance with UPS? I will contact my leasing office tomorrow to see if they can grab it and store it for me but I seriously doubt it’s still sitting there. Fucking incompetence.

Attached: 38455043-734E-4AC9-BE9A-2301AE8E4190.png (350x172, 71K)

Take it to Yelp, fgt

Why are you blaming PSA for your own failure to set up adequate shipping alternatives jackass?

How is it PSA's fault you're a dipshit sperg that can't even safely collect his mail? Call a friend to go pick it up and hold onto it you literal human garbage. Holy shit.

>in 2 months your cc will be stolen too
This is your fault for being stupid and not planning ahead OP

>poorman rifle
>living amongst niggers
>makes bad choices

>i ordered an item and then left for a long trip
>the postman left it in a vulnerable spot because he does not telepathically know i am not home
>this is the company i ordered from's fault

You are so retarded that I hope it got stolen.

I bought a UPR K-member for my Cobra. It cost me a little over 800 dollars.
It got stolen off my doorstep within an hour.
UPR refunded me the entire cost.

There are steps to take for stolen packages. PSA has them. I fucking hope they dont though. Because your dumbass complains about it on a fucking taiwanese cutlery forum when you dont even know yet. Plus you left your damn house without alternatives for a package.
UPS has a system specifically for that. On their website.
Neck yourself.

Is this some crazy reverse shoot the messenger schizo shit?

They didn’t email me the tracking number or say it was shipped until 2 days after it was fucking delivered. That’s how. I ordered the shit on Black Friday how in the fuck was I supposed to know when they were going to get around to shipping it. They shit the bed. I was waiting for the tracking information so I could call UPS and have them hold it, not to see that it had already been delivered to my door of all places while I was gone.

You can get ALL the major shippers to hold all mail. All. Should have done that jackass.

There’s no god damned system when you don’t have a tracking number yet. They didn’t tell me it was shipped til it had been sitting on my doorstep for 2 days. How hard is it to read.

Should have setup for a mail hold before your scheduled trip. Like everyone else.

Ups does not hold mail that doesn’t exist yet. I have my Usps on hold.

>how hard is it to read
Pretty difficult when your original post is an autistic rant.
Check your spam folder.

>Buys stuff
>Hasn't arrived yet
>Goes on long holiday
>Doesn't stop mail or hold packages
How retarded are you????

>have all packages coming to location get delivered to my local ups store
Its an option on their website.

I did set up for a fucking mail hold with the post office ups doesn’t do mail holds. You have to specifically call in with the tracking number and have them hold that package instead of delivering it. Since I didn’t have a tracking number I couldn’t do dick. PSA shit the bed and didn’t send me tracking information for over a week after it was shipped.

I don’t have a ups account and I’m not paying for one. That’s an option if you sign up for an account. I get 2 packages a year. The simplest thing would have been for psa to send me a tracking email address when it was shipped not on the 21st when the label was created on the 14th and they can’t get their shit together. I’d been checking my schedule email religiously on the hour to make sure I could catch it before it got delivered and they shit the bed big time.

You dont have to pay for ups accounts.

I don’t care at this point dude. They didn’t send tracking information when it was shipped, they sent it a week after it was shipped. I didn’t cause this problem PSA did.

did you check your spam folder

>OP repeatedly proven wrong
>Anons repeatedly correct them
>OP "Everybody but OP is retarded!"
Ever get the feeling everybody around you is an asshole no matter where you go OP?

>lives in an apartment
>knows a package was delivered
>doesn't call staff to swing by and hold it in the office until he can pick it up
How thick is the helmet your doctor and parents make you wear when you go outside?

Thanks for the poorfag rifle, p.s most of us neighbors dont like you anyhow....

They just sent the email to me an hour ago. For the first time. I got my email for the lowers right away.

Attached: 1CCDACDC-5154-46B0-AAD3-D81706E798AE.jpg (1125x2436, 649K)

I didn’t know it was delivered or even shipped until an hour ago you cock sucker. I’m calling my apartment first thing in the morning.

Proves the label was created on the 14th, delivered on the 19th at 2pm and I didn’t get an email with the tracking number until the 21st at 9pm. Negligence. Incompetence. I ordered the shit Black Friday and they ship whenever they feel like it how the fuck was I supposed to know.

Attached: E23926CA-C1C3-461B-80FF-008E97FE2D35.png (1125x2436, 387K)

Psa is weird during holidays. I literally got an item shipped email today and I've had it for over 4 days

I have plenty of high end rifles. I bought this complete upper and lower for 250 shipped, so I figured why not have a cheap AR for whatever or whomever. It pisses me off that it’s now likely stolen.

Also don't be an autist and call customer service on the phone, no texts. Talk to them.

This. They shit the bed with you same as they did with me.

You can make an account on ups.com and get ALL package delivery stopped for your vacation period.

>I have plenty of high end rifles.
>It pisses me off that it’s now likely stolen.
Hahahahaha, hope high end rifles not left in your apartment. People now know you have rifles based on that package that was most likely stolen. Damn you are fucking retarded. Keep thinking can't get any dumber and ya just keep proving you can lower the bar even further.

I will when they open up when or if they actually answer my call. Hopefully it’s still sitting at my door but I live in a high traffic area near the dog park on the first floor. There are kids and Mexicans constantly roaming around my front door. It’s also secluded enough that someone could see it from the road and run off with it at night. As well we have electronic lockers and a leasing office that will hold packages but everyone shit the bed on this one.

Fuck you. Go hump your anime pillow. I’m stressed out enough spending my Christmas in bum fuck Wisconsin and having to drive 18 hours each way in possible blizzards without your smart mouth or their shitty service.

This is the most pussy ass millennial post. Seriously, I have ordered 25 things from PSA and they have never fucked anything up. They can be slow at time, but I bought an entire AR15 for $330.00. Every one of my Glocks cost more than my PSA AR15!!! They are literally the arsenal of democracy.

God I love karma. You are so reaping it right now. Ever hear of something called risk aversion? Try it out some time and think your through your shitty choices for possibilities:
-order package
-package hasn't arrived yet
-haven't received notice of shipping
-go on long holiday
-make no effort to make FREE account to hold ALL packages with FedEx/UPS/USPS
-have rifle parts stolen from first floor apartment
-stores high end rifles on first floor apartment
-people that knicked the packages now know OP most likely has rifles
-on first floor apartment

You've done fucked up long before the last few days OP. you have got to be trolling, no fucking way somebody is this retarded.

> this
They sent me a shipping notice for an order that I received earlier in the week. I suspect they may have had some email server issues.

I don’t fucking order shit online dude. The only reason I ordered it was because it was dirt cheap. The last package I had delivered was over a year ago. My not being completely versed on shipping and not knowing they would send me tracking information AFTER it was delivered doesn’t mean I should suffer because they didn’t follow through with their end of the bargain. Look at how fucking pitiful you are defending a company that fucked a consumer.

Not defending them at all. Just laughing at how fucking retarded you are to have first floor apartment in high traffic area and keeping valuables in that environment. This is gold. Enjoy your panic attack.

OP is a fucking retard. How the fuck can you blame PSA for your own fuck up? seriously op, I hope your shit actually does get stolen. Fuck you for wasting a thread you fag

I have renters insurance. I don’t care about my property. I’m only pissed off that I have to deal with this shit when I’m 1200 miles away trying not to stress out and PSA’s customer service is such shit grade I’ll have to spend hours trying to call them or get in touch with them on ar-15.com and ups customer service during Christmas to then wait another month to 3 months to get any resolution out of it. It’s stress I shouldn’t have to deal with if they did their job right. I know the package is stolen at this point. I was never going to have it delivered to my door. I should have sent it to my ffl, but me being a decent guy I decided not to overload them with an upper during peak season especially when they aren’t making money on the transfer. Fuck me for giving a business my money and expecting decent service. This is exactly why I never buy dick online.

Clearly, this is all Trump's fault.

HOW IS IT MY FAULT??? HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS MY FAULT?? It’s clearly THEIR fault as evidenced by multiple posts in this thread citing the same experience I’ve had. I assumed it hadn’t been shipped. It’s been a month since I ordered and they say up to 6 weeks to ship out uppers. How in the FUCK was I supposed to know it had shipped if I wasn’t notified? Huh? Explain that? Or do you wanna just talk shit because your life sucks and you need someone to take it out on. Or maybe you work for PSA and you can’t take responsibility for your shitty service.

OP is mentally retarded. The primary blame is entirely OPs fault for being incompetent. UPS isn't to blame, this is peak holiday season and they have insane amount of packages to deliver (know this because ive worked for UPS in the past). Again though, OP should have called UPS, should have requested to require signature during drop off, OP could have changed deliver date, any number of things. PSA and UPS 100% dindu nuffin.

>This is exactly why I never buy dick online.
You mean because you don't have the brain cells to understand how shipping works? Stop blaming the company for customer service and and saying they did their job poorly when obviously everyone in the system from PSA to UPS did their job right.

Basically

>I don’t care about my property.
>pissed off that I have to deal with this shit
>stress I shouldn’t have to deal with
You regularly have trouble stringing together coherent thoughts?
>I never buy dick online
If you're going to uni, are you seriously one of those fags that only buys books from the "approved uni bookstore" and not the same book online at 1-5% for what the uni book store charges? Please be a zoomer, there's enough retarded millenials already.

THEY DIDNT SEND ME A SHIPPING NOTICE OR TRACKING NUMBER WITHIN A MONTH OF MY PAID ORDER AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT WITH ME WHATSOEVER AND THEY DID THEIR JOB RIGHT? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEFENDING THIS SHIT? MY APARTMENT COMPLEX HAS A NO PACKAGES AT DOORSTEPS RULE WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE LOCKERS AND STAFF THERE TO HOLD PACKAGES. IT WAS PURE INCOMPETENCE.

I ordered a $300 heavy barrel, mid-length 16" rifle kit complete except stripped lower and rear sight from Del-Ton a week ago, They gave me a tracking number 3 days ago, and it was supposed to arrive on Xmas eve. I check the tracking number again this morning, and it was set to arrive today. It came at exactly 5 pm. I had to sign for it, so, I'm fairly pleased that I pay attention to this type of shit.

I don’t buy anything online because I’ve worked for USPS as a mail carrier and UPS seasonal as a driver and I’ve seen the kind of retards that handle your shit, stomp on it in the back of their truck, toss it from one truck to another, slam it on your doorstep, and generally don’t give a fuck. I’d rather buy something in person that I can put my hands on and inspect to make sure it’s undamaged. 90% of the time during the Christmas season the trucks are brick loaded and a truck one point or another during the day if your package is on the top shelf it’s going to fall onto the floor from about 7 feet. If it’s going through USPS they toss their packages into the carriers basket every morning. Everything is thrown slammed. You really have no idea what your package goes through by the time it gets to your doorstep, and that’s just on the delivery end. You have at least 4 or 5 other dickheads tossing your shit around before it gets to that point. My beef isn’t with ups because they guaranteed have a seasonal driver running my route so much as it’s with PSA not sending tracking information until after the package was delivered.

Yeah. I got my tracking number 30 minutes after they emailed it to me. Ive been waiting for weeks. Too bad it had been delivered 3 days ago now. I’m paying attention retard.

>I’m paying attention retard.

kek, U mad. Word around the campfire is that some on line credit card orders at PSA has their card numbers hijacked. Maybe pay attention to your card account, my sad and angry little friend.

lmfao.

>My beef isn’t with ups
>Spends half the thread bitching about UPS
There comes a point it's not fun making fun of the retarded and it just becomes sad. I have reached that point and just pity you for being that retarded and still somehow classified as a functional adult that can't function. Especially if they reach the point in dialogue that they admit they should know better, but decide to find a way to be more retarded instead,

This will be hilarious again if somebody posts in /ARG/ or /GQ/ That their PSA was stolen from door step and their apartment broken into and ransacked about a week from now whenever they get back to their pad.

UPS My Choice is a free service you can sign up for with UPS. Once signed up you can set all your preferences (where to leave packages, if you want to pre-sign for delivery, hold at UPS store, re-schedule delivery or set time window). You don't even need to have a tracking number, if UPS gets a package going to your address it shows up.

Typical finger pointing it's everyone elses fault bullshit from a faggot OP.

>They didn’t email me the tracking number or say it was shipped until 2 days after it was fucking delivered.
Maybe you should have done your research about PSA

>Fucking incompetence

At least you recognize your shortcomings OP. The first step to recovering from faggotry is admitting you're a faggot.

How is it NOT psas fault for sending me tracking information a week late? Let’s start with that. Because you seem to think that’s acceptable and I’m an idiot for believing I would get tracking information before the package was delivered.

I’m not on ARG and I couldn’t give a fuck less about tripfags. I welcome you to break into my apartment. I’ve got an itchy trigger finger.

>I welcome you to break into my apartment. I’ve got an itchy trigger finger.
Nobody is in your apartment now? Well besides the porch pirate stealing all your shit since ya 1800 miles away from your apartment. Hope you documented your serials.

They were all lost in a boating accident years ago. So were the serial numbers.

Did you read my fucking post at all? If you sign up for UPS My Choice it doesn't matter what the seller sends you. Any package being sent to your address immediately shows up in your UPS account. And you can handle it as you wish.

Maybe if you are ordering a valuable package right before leaving on a trip you could take 30 seconds to look at what your options are to make sure this didn't happen, instead of just "I'll wait and see what happens" Clearly you are butthurt as fuck now, so maybe next time plan ahead. If this was so valuable, and so likely to get stolen if left out, then you should have planned better.

Maybe they should have sent me a shipping notice like every other not half assed company in the world does.

I ordered on cyber Monday, got the lower about 10 days ago and the upper yesterday, don't see how you can blame them though, their damn policy explains during the holiday season their shipping will take longer...

Also, tracking information is not based on when a package is scanned.

Tracking data is generated based on whatever computer program the carrier uses.

With the madness of the holiday season all the projections go out the window, hence why tracking is so inaccurate most of the time.

I am in the same situation as OP, I live in an apartment complex with lots of nigs. I use Amazon lockers and hold all packages from UPS and USPS at the carrier terminals. It's annoying having to drive their every time but at least I know 100% that my shit is not going to get jacked.

I should also add that it takes like 5 seconds to set up an account at both UPS and USPS to hold your packages at the nearest freight terminal. Annoying but I do it for every purchase over 20 bucks after some nig stole a $80 power steering pump that I had ordered for my truck.

100% this.

>clearly concerned about a potential problem
>easy way to prevent the problem from happening
>nah fuck that, i'll just rely on everything to run smoothly and others not to fuck up
>WHAT THE FUCK! OTHERS FUCKED UP CAN YOU BELIEVE IT GUYS THE NERVE OF THEM!

I hope your package is stolen and they break into your apartment since they know you're not home now

I didn’t know you could hold ups packages that didn’t have a tracking number. My plan was to call them and have it held as soon as I received the tracking number. That’s my fault for being a 32 year old boomer, but it’s not like I didn’t have a plan. Again why I don’t order shit online. It had to be the perfect storm. Too large to fit in a locker, having a seasonal driver delivering that doesn’t know our policy on not delivering packages at the door, and psa screwing the pooch big time by not emailing me the tracking info until after it was delivered. If they were remotely easy to get ahold of I’d have called them before I left on my trip to verify when it would be shipped, but it’s pretty much useless when it comes to PSA. Also I had no idea if it was actually coming through UPS as they pawn a shitload of their seasonal deliveries off on USPS and fedex.

Because you didn't put your deliveries on hold before you went to holiday you stupid fuck. Stop blaming everyone else cause you are a fucking stupid piece of shit. You couldn't do a simple task to make sure your shit is good. Fuck you op. I hope you don't get a refund and someone breaks into your shit apartment and steal what little valuables you have. Enjoy living in a box with other shit stains of society.

Not PSA's fault, you had the option of getting a 'signature required' IDIOT

There might be still some hope,this week I had a barrel coming from Bear Creek Armory and their site said it was delivered. It was just a weird way UPS tracking works Check if there is a more detailed tracking link and it may still be enroute. Good luck.

Its fucking Christmas OP. A lotta lotta people are ordering shit and the UPS guy is just flinging shit because he has so much fucking shit to deliver. Have a friend go pick up your shit and be more specific next time

"don't order shit online"

Have fun getting fucked by in store big box store prices Boom Boom.

You’re a fucking moron and l hope your shit gets stolen

Holy shit, do you literally not have a single friend you can call and ask to hold onto the box for you?

damn, you are dumb as hell. I hope tyrone enjoys his new upper. and now he'll know your home has guns inside too :)

Maybe you should be versed in the way the world works around you. You have a computer in your hands that can access the (almost) entire knowledge of human civilization and you are telling us that you couldnt figure out how fucking shipping works? And boomers call us retarded?

why did you order a gun and then gtfo town. are you soft in the head?

With how OPs reacting he might not have a friend to call up if he plays this kinda blame game due to his own arrogance and negligence

>"PSA can suck my cock"
>It is in no way whatsoever PSA's fault

PSA can be shitty, but you are utterly retarded. The only thing you can do is call a neighbor or landlord or whatever and see if they will grab it for you. If it's already gone you might be able to bitch at UPS for it. What you should have done was set special instructions once you got the tracking number through UPS before you fucking left on vacation while you had shit on the way you fucking moron. This is no one's fault but your own. Stop trying to point the finger at someone else.

Attached: 8201364925_9e78eb60e2.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Pic related, UPS has an option for 7 day vacation holds without a tracking number if you register an account.

Attached: file.png (773x800, 177K)

How is this PSA’s fault exactly?

>Owns guns and goes on vacation
>Lives in a small apartment box
>Owns guns for apartment box shooting purpose

You`re neighbors right. You should be there right now stealing packages off your neighbors porch trying to improve yourself instead of wasting your money on vacation.

>Please be a zoomer, there's enough retarded millenials already.
>32
Dammit. You are the reason millenials are considered man children and can’t adult. Stop being a living stereotype of inability to do basic shit and take ownership of being an insufferable cunt that obviously has no friends.

CAPS LOCKS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!!!!1#

Op needs to sit the fuck down and realize that, he made a mistake and need to correct his actions in the future. Autisticly flailing about having his package stolen won't do anything to help op.

>Im a retard that blames evrryone but myself for my massively faggotry induced fuck-ups

>my apartment
your own fault for being a poorfag

Attached: 1540684389652.jpg (1200x1200, 325K)

^^^ this

>They didn’t email me the tracking number or say it was shipped until 2 days after it was fucking delivered
Having ordered >$3k worth of shit from them, I call complete shenanigans. You definitely just didn't go check the order page, email or not. This is your fault, nigger.

Attached: 1536937746566.jpg (728x478, 40K)

>It pisses me off that it’s now likely stolen.

please post when you get robbed by a nigger using your PSA AR, OP
this is gold...saving pasta to repost next year

Attached: funwblacks567-Daytona-Tyrone-shoot-AR-into-car.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

>he's a denverite
Pack it up boys, we solved this mystery. He's just a retard stoner trying to shift blame.
Also you got a confirmation email as soon as you ordered with a link that says "check the status here" but you couldn't be bothered to check it with any regularity.

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-22-09-19-43.png (1420x1963, 480K)

>MY APARTMENT COMPLEX

Attached: funwblacks428-NOLA-porch-pirate-walkin-by.webm (480x270, 2.71M)

>MY APARTMENT

Attached: funwblacks540-NOLA-tyrone-break-in-steals-TV.webm (420x236, 2.58M)

Attached: funwblacks211-porch-monkey-pirate.webm (480x270, 2.75M)

Kill yourself you ennormous cock gobbling faggot. PSA is a gud boi, he dindu nuffin, this all on you and your sorry excuse for a life.

Post screenshots of the emails faggot.

OP is literally arming roaming hordes of niggers to ruin cities...

Attached: funwblacks371-police-shoot-innocent-dindunuffin-gas-station-w-AK.webm (680x382, 2.97M)

Lol isn't this the video of the nigger killing his brother with a Draco?