The urumi is a worthless meme weapon never intended for warfare and hopelessly inefficient for dueling...

The urumi is a worthless meme weapon never intended for warfare and hopelessly inefficient for dueling, being able to be defeated by even the most primitive of armour and being outclassed by even a sharp stick.

Change my mind

Attached: Ethunu_kaduwa.jpg (600x450, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedmartialarts.com/vault/exotics/strangest-and-most-dangerous-melee-weapon-on-earth
ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/flexible-and-deadly-blade-dangerous-urumi-007805
blog.knife-depot.com/urumi-whip-sword/
youtube.com/watch?v=eMAsCuDFSUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok retard

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.png (911x585, 781K)

Looks ceremonial. So what?

Ah, you see the street shitters like to defend this weapon and its martial effectiveness. Saying it could "take out dozens of attackers"

mixedmartialarts.com/vault/exotics/strangest-and-most-dangerous-melee-weapon-on-earth
ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/flexible-and-deadly-blade-dangerous-urumi-007805
blog.knife-depot.com/urumi-whip-sword/

I think it was featured in deadliest warriors but yeh

He's not booing you because your wrong, he's booing you because nobody fucking cares about your shit topic.

Why are you arguing with street shitters? Don't do that.

Or if you have to, remind them that three Englishmen with guns could take on their entire subcontinent and place it into a state of slavery with minimal effort.

>Change my mind
youtube.com/watch?v=eMAsCuDFSUI
You're welcome!

this just proves all my points.

It would appear to be a less lethal but superb pain inflictor. The equivalent of rubber bullets or bean bag rounds, with the possible added value of humiliation.

Cos that's totally what you want in a sword.

Yes, it's something you might want in a weapon. Macuahuitl for example was designed for capturing enemies to be sacrificed.

>Pointless 'sparring'
How does this prove anything?

shit thread, op may as well be a wojak poster or, even worse, stupid dumb frogposting scum.

Sometimes it is, not to go into combat with but to slap some lower castes about sure

This is true of pretty much every pre-gunpowder melee weapon other than spears

Attached: 546451215646.png (768x431, 532K)

Yikes! A redditor!

Attached: 1531854732685.jpg (613x531, 36K)

Attached: 1496551444128.jpg (1000x951, 153K)

>dangerous
>deadly
to the user