HANDS UP, DONT MOVE!

YOU'RE OUTNUMBERED, SURRENDER YOUR ASSAULT WEAPONS! DONT TRY ANYTHING OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU

What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 15234234234.jpg (550x349, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2FXVUUb0h7Q
youtu.be/kclsAw8Y5-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOOM!!! and not like bullet boom(which is bang anyhow btw)

light the fuse slap that bolt release and prepare for Valhalla

I guess the same thing as when you posted this same thread three days ago, and then again three days before that.

Start another thread on this topic in 24 hours because all I have to live for is the fantasy shootout with the poolice that will never happen.

hmm

Attached: 04af934797b59ce0e607492a9175a7a8.jpg (1500x1125, 348K)

Arrest the police.

What the fuck is an “assault weapon”?

hello Bonachita

Surrender.
My and my dog's life is more expensive than my small plastic and medium 7.62 iron.

Attached: small plastic.jpg (1500x1500, 241K)

Bumpstock through the door.

Wake up in a cold sweat.

Give up as little to those traitors as I can get away with. It's better to live another day then fight back prepared.

Attached: cops say theyre coming for the guns.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I'm black and being filmed. Also I identify as a beautiful Valkyrie.

Attached: 1542354301049.jpg (640x1136, 48K)

youtu.be/2FXVUUb0h7Q

You all laughed at me when I hired an illegal alien. Who's laughing now, huh?

Where’s your warrant faggot.

Start doing Fortnite dances until they can cuff me.

Attached: 1544398782255.jpg (704x904, 191K)

>fill walls with tannerite
>have maverick nerk gun in both hands
>have nothing on but a banana hammock and baby oil
YOUR MOVE LAWMAN

Snort some coke
Gear up
Sip my monster ultra zero
Rip and tear
youtu.be/kclsAw8Y5-Q

Attached: B10A6633-BCDC-41CC-A30A-7B22FB75BE89.jpg (885x660, 110K)

Surrender my assault weapons, I guess.

Gay.

>heh heh, sorry fellas, I already lost my assault weapons in a boating accident
>come on in, let me put on a pot of coffee and show you boys my 1911s
>make yourselves at home

Anything Joe Biden says is an assault wepuuun

Surrender the throw away weapons I have prepared specifically for this eventuality (thanks PSA!) and use the ensuing police report to track down some/all the involved officer families and proceed to water the tree of liberty.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1545177798333.jpg (500x309, 14K)

This guy gets it.

Come in, door's unlocked

Attached: Door prizes.png (307x324, 111K)

Tell them I sold them and give them my bosses address. My boss is black and a "gangster" type so he will likely die.

My nigger

shoot through the window into the planters on the porch full of tannerite, as they retreat, put incendiary rounds into the propane tanks hidden in the front bushes and their vehicles, while trapped in the open yard, pipe bombs from 2nd floor window....two fingers of whiskey, grab my bag, light a match and watch the whole fucking thing go up in smoke from the rear view mirror.

>Tell them I sold them
While not as insultingly stupid as the fishing accident, they're not gonna buy this either. So if you're lucky you might not accidentally fall down some stairs while they rip your place apart.

I would fart in a really funny way

Bombs away Mister McVeigh.

Retreat into my thermobaric blaster shelter and set off the 8 subterrianian silos of fertilizer and nitro buried at key intervilles to trigger a landslide that dumps into a lake whereby I will escape by zodiak down the mudslide. By now my extraction QRF team should be flareing up in my huey to grab me off with a rope ladder, in which I then set off the other fertilizer tanks to change the flow of the landslide over the main road

>DONT TRY ANYTHING OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU
Don’t you threaten me with a good time.

When it's time to go, it's time to go. Dicks out for harambe, lawman

Attached: 1533079172886.jpg (450x587, 53K)

Tbh, it won't ever come to that. Unless I'm one of the first houses they touch (which, in WA, doesn't seem to far fetched down south). The public outcry to that form of tyranny would be 18th century tier and would result in the deaths of many Officers. Just like in California, the local PD's resorted to the Marines. The Marines refused and told the State to suck start a shotgun. The State then told the Police to do it, and it ended with them saying "P-Please hand over any illegal weapons you m-might have" "oh-ok" and them leaving. That would be the probable outcome. And if it went farther than that, you can bet your ass it would be Civil War 2: Race wars and the Government downfall.

Anyhow, I've lost my guns and my dog in a tragic boating accident a few months back. I tried reporting it but the local PD shrugged it off. So, why would they even bother coming here?
>slowly reaches behind door

Oh, nothing to see here officer. I've already separated the lower receiver from the upper. It is now a nonfunctional firearm and therefore can no longer be defined as an "assault weapon". Byyyyyyyeeee~!

Attached: 23824669_128204171193005_2425944090244808704_n.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

>fpbp

Play time
Call friends
Wait for first gunshots and explosions