Be me

>be me
>talking to my dad
>bring up how much i like SBRs
>"but user, they're less accurate"
>we'll actually they're less precise, but more accurate
>faxmachinesound.mp3
>"No user, longer barrels are better. When you shoot long range they're better."
>yes and no, they are more likely to hit the target long range because the velocity is higher and fights the wind better, but the SBR would have better groupings
>"Hah! Whatever you say..."

Pic related is my dad

Attached: 1528647115596.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

lmao what a fucking idiot tell him hes a fucking idiot

Your retarded, your dad is right you idiot.

mixed up my wording, SBRs have better groupings was my point

Your dad is right. SBRs are less accurate.
>thread

>we'll actually they're less precise but more accurate
the rifle is precise you are accurate or probably not given the amount of knowledge you have demonstrated here.

why?
>hehe, hehe

>>"but user, they're less accurate"
>>we'll actually they're less precise, but more accurate

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

how do i delete my own post fellas

Attached: almosthaditbud.jpg (285x200, 7K)

lurk moar

Attached: 5b5727e7c171cb2f008b45fd-750-394.jpg (750x394, 106K)

Pic related.

Attached: accurcy_and_precision.png (1235x561, 662K)

Draco got that kick-back when I blow that, they all do track
They don't shoot back, one shot, close range, red dot
Head tight, yeah, I did that, yeah, I live that
Call a Uber with my shooter, with a Ruger, we gon' do ya
Niggas say they killin' people, but I really fuckin' do it

You're literally wrong you dumb tard. You're so dumb you dont even realize how retarded you are. How the fuck is a SBR more accurate than a longer barrel? The longer barrel is more precise. At least you got that right. But you realize accuracy is just a measure of how well centered your group is over the center of the target, they can both be just as accurate by just adjusting the sights. They can both center groups around the bullseye just as well, it's just a matter of your zero. The only difference is that the long barrel will be more precise resulting in tighter groups.

Honestly fucking kys, for being so confident in something you know nothing about. Go apologize to your daddy right now hes twice the man you'll ever be

This is the dumbest and most autistic thing I’ve read in a long fucking time. can be remedied with a sight adjustment and/or just getting more skilled with a gun and your shots will both accurate and precise. A longer barrel inherently improves the consistency of the trajectory of the bullets leaving the muzzle provided barrel harmonics and other factors are remedied through better engineering, as well as increasing the velocity improving the consistency further by giving the bullet more energy to resist wind, gravity and other factors which can change the flight path

Attached: 09D8B112-2963-43D6-8863-2222CA5C1042.jpg (540x960, 52K)

*will be both

I hate iPhones

This. You're a fucking retard and your dad was right. You're lucky he loves you and said "okay whatever you say son" instead of shaming you for being a little bitch about it

Assuming equal quality, the shortest of any two barrels will generally be the more precise one. There is less barrel to provide imperfections that create random deviations of the bullet.

Attached: Harlot.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

you dumb nigger this better be bait

Attached: 1544078628196.jpg (550x526, 52K)

IFFFY NIGGA GOT THE BLICKY UHHHH CHROME FO FIZZY UHHHHHH

The longer barrel will impart more bullet velocity, assuming the powder still has some grains to ignite. This extra velocity helps the bullet resist variables along its flight path, such as windspeed and humidity. Therefore, a longer barrel can compensate for its greater internal variables when shooting at long distance.

Attached: USAUSAUSAUSA.gif (1568x816, 376K)

The longer barrel corrects for variables caused by the ignition/firing of the bullet. Longer barrel = more accurate.

> longer barrel corrects for variables caused by the ignition/firing of the bullet

You mean it makes these small variables snowball into bigger variables.

Shorter barrel the more stiff it is, retard.

You are wrong you stupid faggot.

Well if you have an imperfection in your short barrel then gg, because it's got barely any time to correct itself. If theres a fuckup in the first 3 inches of barrel but you've still got another 17 inches to go, chances are the bullet will have reoriented itself by the time it reaches the end. Not necessarily true anymore if you shorten the barrel

A gun’s “accuracy” is largely understood among the shooting community to be a dichotomy of the dictionary definition of accuracy and precision (meaning your gun has tight groupings that are centered on where you actually want your bullets to go).
Even with your dictionary definition of accurate, an SBR is not always more accurate than a precision rifle. It depends on how you sight it in.

> can be remedied

that picture is just demonstrating the difference between the terms

that's it.

>we'll actually they're less precise, but more accurate
Surely a gun can't be more or less accurate - it can only be more/less precise.
Accuracy is a function of your skill as a shooter and correctly sighting in.

From a dictionary definition perspective, “accuracy” is how close your grouping’s average is from where you want to hit. If you’re shooting barn-sizes groupings from 7 feet, but their averages centers right on target, you’re accurate.
At least that’s what Faggot OP was saying when needlessly consternating his dad, who probably had a more general and loose idea of what “accurate” meant.

*you're

you have to delete system32

>they are more likely to hit the target long range because the velocity is higher and fights the wind better, but the SBR would have better groupings
Dumbest thing I read this month, congratulations.

>Be me
>Talking to father inlaw about fuddshit guns
"user, always shoot revolvers in single action. DA fire is just for emergencies."
>"Isnt the whole point of a carry gun for emergency use?"
"dOuBl3 aCtiUn iZ h4lF tHe aCcuRaTe!"

>more velocity due to more powder being burned and the bullet spinning due to engaging the rifling make the bullet less accurate

Attached: 1527532431718.png (105x143, 20K)

You’re right user. All militaries in the world are clueless. Machineguns, assault rifles, DMR’s and sniper rifles all should have 4” barrels for increased accuracy. Fucking boomer generals and gun designers!

Shooter sucks, shooter has good technique but gun isn’t zeroed properly, shooter has good technique and gun is zeroed properly.

Ask him the difference between accuracy and precision lol

>be me
>talking to my dad
>bring up how much I like SBRs
>dad goes silent stands up and slaps me
>dad goes into my room and starts smashing all my video games
>dad calms down and apologizes. Buys my next round of HRT to make it up to me.

Attached: 1530614433729.png (923x713, 16K)

So you’re telling me this is more accurate than a long barreled bolt action.

Forgot pic

Attached: 4D2EA3C8-42DF-4B22-A14F-AA3104C03117.jpg (1600x506, 89K)

Everyone arguing that barrel length is the key factor in accuracy or precision, as well as the distinction between the words, is a fucking noguns.

Yeah, I know what the words mean.
But like I said, a gun - if correctly sighted in - cannot be inaccurate, only imprecise. Say you've got an otherwise perfect gun with some flaw in the barrel which causes bullets to veer left, its only inaccurate because you havent yet adjusted the sights to compensate for that.

you're fucking autistic OP, if you were my kid i'd be ashamed i raised such a retard

YA BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT'S NEEDED IS A STIFF BARREL

ALL THOSE GUYS AT CAMP PERRY ARE JUST RETARDS THEY SHOULD BE USING KRINKS LMAO

what is wind and barometric variables

>Be boomer
>Try to raise zoomer son
>Son keeps putting gay little horse stickers on his guns
>”I’ll get you your damn plastic toy gun, just stop putting those gay little horse stickers on the guns!”
>Get my Bud’s membership price on a 30 aught BiK
>”Alright son this gun is a close quarters combat gun, and don’t for get to strap this pistol to your arm, we don’t need to have any trouble with ATF.”
>”WELL ACTUALLY DAD ITS CQB AND THEYRE BETTER FOR LONG RANGE BECAUSE THEYRE LESS PRECISE BUT MORE ACCURATE”
>”Okay son, just no more gay little horse stickers”

Little does boomer know user had just got a fresh shipment of dickbutt stickers and patches

>The longer the barrel is the more accurate the rifle
this is true, it kind of "trains" and confines the bullet for longer so it fly straighter. Out of a short barrel the bullet hasn't been properly trained and tends to veer off more often