How do I tell this girl who frequents the same range as me that I love her?

How do I tell this girl who frequents the same range as me that I love her?

We've only talked once and I know it sounds weird, but hear me out. I go to the range weekly to shoot my ruger AR556. Its not a great gun but it gets the job done. And almost every week I go I see the same girl. She always brings in some sort of handgun, and one time brought in an MP15. The one time I talked with her is when she asked me for some ammo because she didnt have any more for her MP15 and saw I was shooting an AR too. I of course gave her all the ammo I had and then shot the rental gun I had for the rest of the time. She's always dressing in cute tactical clothing and she is the cutest girl Ive ever seen. Sometimes I go to the range just to see her rather than shoot.

My main worry is that she has a boyfriend. Or god forbid a girlfriend. She's never gone to the range with someone but I haven't either so maybe she just has a liberal SO. How do I find out if she does without talking to her? I don't want to talk with her because I'm afraid I'll fuck things up with her and Ill never have a chance with her.

I've never felt this way for another human before, and I don't know how to deal with it. I don't think I'd be safe around a firearm if she rejected me and since me talking to her would be at the range. I'm in a pickle.

I just don't know how to solve this. I want to tell her that I love her and that Id take a bullet for her but I don't think I can handle the rejection especially inside the range. There just doesn't seem to be a situation where I can tell her and be completely safe. She is one of the few people I love, and I can't handle her rejecting me. I can't handle being friends with her and seeing her everyday and knowing I'll never be with her though. I haven't told my therapist about her, he doesn't know I visit the range, I don't tell him because he says I shouldn't be around firearms. I'm safe though, he's dumb.

She looks like pic.

What do I do? I'm stuck.

Attached: gungirlllll.jpg (864x1296, 1.04M)

You don’t love her, you’re infatuated with her
Love is something that takes work
Keep talking with her

Just say something cool to her to get here interested like "That's quite a gun! Want to see how far you can fit it in my ass?"

Okay enough imaginary girlfriend threads.

Shoot a hole in her leg and fuck the hole. It's a sign of passion.

ask her out for a cup of coffee or something like a normal human being

Attached: 1459220439895.png (500x528, 478K)

It's love I know It's love. I fucking know it. I can't explain it but I know it's love.

I don't know if you're trolling or not but I cant get the courage to talk to her

I can't I have terrible social anxiety

look man, there's no gimmick or trick to it, you need to find the confidence in yourself

pro tip: dont be a sperg, dress decent, and shave the neckbeard

Just fucking talk to her you fucking sperg. The first time she saw you she sized you up, your sitting in the background won't do jack shit for you chances.

Ask her about her gun, have a nice convo, then ask if she'd like to get lunch and talk some more or something. Its not complicated.

What you're doing is keeping this fantasy that shes available alive inside your head because frankly you enjoy the fantasy of being with her, than actually trying. If you had to try, you could fail, and the fantasy would be dead.

JUST FUCKIGN DO IT

I aint reading all that shit nigger

jesus christ you sound like a faggot. Tear off the bandaid and ask her out point blank. If she says no, deal with it you pussy.

this is obviously bait but k

It's just sexual attraction. Nothing real so you better keep wackin.

Talk to other girls that you're not so hung up on so that you have an idea what it's like and what to expect. That should help to alleviate some of your fears.

I dont know any other girls

>I love her
>We've only talked once

are you 15

>'I don't know thing'
>'But it's thing'
It's infatuation. Talk to her and get to know her instead of just fantasizing.

You sound creepy and unstable.

You sound like such a turbo autist you shouldnt even try. You probs shouldnt even own guns you sound like that much of a retard. No one deserves to be made uncomfortable by you and your spergness so please dont do anything. Become an at least semi normal human being and then do what others have suggested

Also this times one billion

>How do I tell this girl who frequents the same range as me that I love her?
Never tell a woman you love them if you aren't dating them for months. The fuck is wrong with you?

>We only talked once
>I love her
You're emotionally immature

This gay shit better be bait

Sorry dawg, u don't love her. U think u do, but u don't. The hard truth is, u don't know this girl. What you've fallen in love with is a concept, an idea of what she is. For a brief moment she appears to u in the image of this abstract beloved. That ain't the way shit is.
Cool ur jets dummy.

>I've only talked to her once

>I know it's love, I know.

Are you even old enough to own a gun?

Just start out by making small talk, user. Talk to her about guns (what your favourites are, calibers, etc.) Ask her if you'd like to grab lunch together at some point. Just have confidence in yourself and you'll be fine.

hes clearly a troll you newfags if he didn't know was having a giggle

Attached: 1536810564301.jpg (1240x1717, 1.02M)

obvious bait

if you're so anxious that you cannot even speak to her then guess what? she is not going to be your girlfriend. why would you be in a relationship with someone you cannot even speak to? how would that work exactly?

find someone else you can actually converse with retard

>I haven't told my therapist about her, he doesn't know I visit the range, I don't tell him because he says I shouldn't be around firearms. I'm safe though, he's dumb.
10/10 bait.

If not bait, just talk to her like a normal person. Ask about her guns. Offer to let her shoot yours. She's a person, user.

Back to /mu/, Weezer pleb

this some pretty good bait

Attached: 1526885481588m.jpg (1024x1024, 31K)

You have to be 18+ to use this site.

oh shit nigger that spooked me

You don't stand a chance bud. What kind of sane woman would want to procreate with a sperg like you? Grow the fuck up and get over these basic insecurities before you even THINK about a girl ever liking you back.

Challenge her to a duel, if she wins, she's free. Be prepared to nurse her to health and aim away from her womb

Attached: 1545387367869.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Just be yourself, OP. Next time you're at the range take the lane right next to her. Staring is a good ice-breaker and heavy breathing gets the ladies always going.

Thank god you're not talking about me, ben avery doesn't rent guns. Next time you see her inviter her to lunch afterwards you faggot.

>You probs shouldnt even own guns you sound like that much of a retard
SHALL

You aren't in love, you're thirsty as fuck. You seem like you have some mental issues as well, stay the fuck away from her.

You're emotionally retarded, OP.
>tee hee, OP I ran out of bullets
>can I have some of yours, OP? Tee hee
>gives all his bullets away
You're a fucking pushover and she knows it. She doesn't respect and she isn't going to love you. You sound like the type of guy that gives money to Twitch thots.

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA

you're not in love you idiot, you dont even know what romantic love is. You haven't even talked to this girl, you've literally just seen an attractive woman and now think you're in some Shakespearean novel. If you came to my college campus you would "fall in love" about a hundred times considering there's a bad bitch passing by every 30 seconds.

Just to let you know, she's already getting dicked down by Chad or Tyrone.

"Hey, I don't really do stuff like this but I you seem like a nice girl. Want to get coffee?"
Jesus. Just say that. It's okay if you're a bit spergy, just smile and acknowledge it. Don't fucking stalk her

That's an aesthetic lookin' over-under, anybody got sauce on the gun?

Attached: 1544835950252.jpg (980x752, 167K)

Wow you sure did get a lot of (((you)))s out of this. Have another, fagboat

>asked me for some ammo
L A R P

Attached: hb245.png (977x647, 1.2M)

Chicks LOVE if you jump out the closet and Flag them hard, preferably ND next to their face for extra eroticism.

it's a trap, faggot

>The one time I talked with her is when she asked me for some ammo because she didnt have any more for her MP15 and saw I was shooting an AR too

If this whole thread somehow isn't b8, this is a sign she's an entitled cunt.

I would love to be in a relationship with a woman I don’t have to speak to. Sometimes women just need to shut up.

what is the best time to ask that question?

Look bro if you cant tell her you love her you gotta use othe means.
>step one
So you kinda gotta find out all you can about her, so you can make the best first impression. Start following her home from the range find out wear she lives. I know it seems creepy, but like you said your harmless. This will let you find out if she has a boyfriend, also you can start going threw her trash and find her real name and find her social media.
>step two she’s single
If she is single all you need to do is stalk her socail media and learn what her interests are. Now that you know where she lives you can send her secret messages in her mail. That are personally important to her. Ie she lijes the show MASH so you send her a mash poster with your message “from your secret lover you are so beautiful... ect.” alternatively you could go into her house when shes not home (look up bump keys on google) and steal her underwear then send them back to her cover in jizz with the note. women love a good mystery and a man who puts effort into them.
>step two if she has a boyfriend
You gotta get rid of him, idc how but he has to go. Hes not right for her infact he may be absolutely wrong for her. You’re right for her, you know this. Then continue with step two
>step three
Now its time for the big reveal, the moment of truth. You should have a good account of her movements so it should be relatively easy. You need to set a time and day to catch her. She might be screaming but she’s probably just really exited to see you. An if not she will be once she finds out your the one sending her all these notes. Take her home and explain everything to her and then never let her leave. Even if she doesn’t understand at first after a few years she will develop stockhome syndrome and love you.

WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT TELL YOUR THERAPIST ABOUT YOUR AWSOME PLAN. Also you seem like a stand up dude desu. I don’t think you need a therapist or any medication.

Attached: E97A6652-68C5-448E-AE98-A06EAD7CEF01.jpg (1080x1350, 84K)

>I go to the range weekly to shoot my ruger AR556
Well, Gramps. I hate to say, but I don't think she likes older men with bellys. To find out if she really likes you, ask her if she has a patreon with a platinum tier.

Looks like a browning clitori CXT with a after market high rib or it is a trap model

It's a surge of dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin. That said, just fucking talk to her, sped. At least you have a fucking chance. Some of us aren't so lucky.

>i talked to her once
>I’m in love
No. is correct

You're a fucking stalker/serial killer waiting to happen lol

Thanks user, I appreciate it. I would like to get into trap shooting and shotguns are now a lot more interesting to me.

Attached: güül.jpg (474x444, 23K)

Probably a trap

user if you actually want to end up with this girl and avoid sperging out on her, DON'T DO THIS.

Ask her out to a place you like, on a day you have free. If she says yes, or 'what about this day' you're in, if the says no you're not getting any. Go on a date with her like you've only met her once and need to know who she really is. Then smash if you like her.

I know you've got all sorts of feelings, but all that shows to most women is that you have feelings, not an level head to real long term dating.

Attached: 1540935750490.png (746x512, 107K)

>”hey I noticed you around the range a lot. I think you are super pretty. Would you like to go see a movie or get some food some time?”
Boom. That easy. Literally worst that can happen is she says no.

I'd probably leave out the "super pretty" part

>How do I tell this girl that I love her?
>We've only talked once
>I know it sounds weird,
your damned right it does
> but hear me out.
no.

Attached: dr.Feel4u.png (645x773, 9K)

>How do I tell this girl i love her?
>we've never met
>she lives on the other side of the planet
>she has no idea i even exist
>but i need her
>please halp

Attached: 1542146207336.jpg (437x560, 36K)

Ryan, what the fuck are you doing on Jow Forums?

Before you do anything else, figure out if she's single, without actually asking if she's single. It's not worth loving a girl if she's not single.
You need to be as careful as possible to make sure she doesn't know what you're doing, so you can't even talk to her. First, get her license plate, it could be useful later. You should leave the range just after she does. Too close and it'll be obvious you're following her, too late and you'll lose her. Stay at least 200 yards behind her at all times. Follow her home, and see if there's any bf there, any other cars in the driveway and she's not single. Now set up a gopro with a 1TB SD card recording on the lowest resolution and frame rate, leave it for a few days. If you don't see any bf by then, she's single and you can move on to the next step. Buy her a bunch of flowers, if you spend under $150 she'll know, so don't skimp. Bring the flowers to the range and tell her they're for her. Be very clear that they're for her, otherwise none of this works. Now your flowers are going to be heavy as fuck and a woman won't be able to carry them, so you need to help her get them into her car. Allow her to thank you profusely, and then ask her if she wants you to drive her home. Make sure to tell her the statistics about how women are inferior drivers and it's safer if you drive her home. After she allows you to drive her home, give her a kiss as she enters her house and then run away. Men do not call ubers so you'll be walking for a while as you get back to the range. Now you're almost done. Next time you see her at the range (it'll be soon, don't worry) she'll be waiting for you, likely with a vaginal condom already inserted. Give her a kiss hello and then ask if she'd like some coitus. When she accepts, she is now your gf and you get to make sex with her.

digits confirm it.
op, this is sure to work

Attached: every day items.jpg (650x1000, 83K)

*bang*

Attached: A40C6514-BA1A-4B09-9F91-8935AFDF7833.jpg (801x800, 63K)

Yeah this is a good starter EDC medical kit, but it's missing the more modern stuff like chloroform (excellent anesthetic), a folding knife (for cutting seatbelts, tough clothing, etc), and a syringe full of ketamine (another excellent anesthetic), bleach (good disenfectant), and that glowy spray stuff for blood.

I would be upfront with it, actually.

Something simple like: "I like you. Are you interested?" And as long as you're in good spirits, you can push through.

Attached: 7-funny-pigeon-pretends-to-be-a-duck.png (450x280, 128K)

As someone who has IV’d ketamine recreationally at least >50 times, I do not understand how it’s an anesthetic. That being said, IV K is the strongest thing I have ever experienced. Not that I recommend doing it, but I can operate heavy equipment on everything if absolutely required. I wouldn’t dream of trying to even ride a scooter on injected K. Snorting it isn’t even comparable, like tobacco to weed.

>"I like you. Are you interested?"

This legit sounds like some serial killer shit. Do not do this.

Just talk to her like a normal human being and read her responses for clues. If she seem standoffish and uninterested then she doesn't want anything to do with you. If she seems excited to talk to you then you can push it further. This is basic human interaction.

>>"I like you.
*heavy breathing
*accompanied by nervous shuffling

Attached: 2ZM2R3V.jpg (650x559, 58K)

This

be natural user, id say something like

I am interested in potentially procreating with you, perhaps after injegsting a hot stimulating liquid we could better judge the efficacy of our future partenership.

works every time

If you weren't an unattractive incel you would have already talked to her already but if she shoots guns she already has a boyfriend and if she doesn't she still wouldn't wanna date your incel ass

Attached: 1543886303852.jpg (512x512, 21K)

That's fuckin fresh pasta OP. Chewy as fuck, goddam al dente. Good job.

Attached: 267px-Gumby_sm.png (267x197, 61K)

this opie.
if you want to ask her out for a coffee. just say, "do you want something hot and black inside you?"

Attached: deyshonletronne.jpg (599x594, 33K)

Underrated

This is what Jow Forums has become. Shit tier /b/ postings thinly veiled with some firearms jargon thrown in.

Attached: 1545105109983.jpg (463x474, 27K)

Keep talking to her, you probably arent in love with her as much as you dont have a whole lot of interaction with the opposite sex so you're freaking out now that you have something in common with a girl. Even if you're sure its love and all that, but if you're insistent on taking action, ask her out one day on your way out of the range. Worst case is she says no, but doesn't think anything weird of you bc all you did was ask her out. Alternatively, if you go up to her with a bunch of bs about "I'm in love with you, have my children, etc" shes gonna think you're a creep and actively avoid you.

Good luck bro

>How do I tell this girl who frequents the same range as me that I love her?
>We've only talked once
wew. Can't wait till you murder her ass.

normies get out

where do you think you are right now?

You need to make a good first impression by saying something witty and charismatic.

Here's what you should do. Go to the range while she's there, and set up in the booth next to her. Shoot at her target, not yours. When she asks you to stop, you need to look her dead in the eye and say "No, you are my target." and confess your undying love to her right there.

user toasts the roast

Imagine being autistic.

fake and gay

checked

QUINTS OF TRUTH.
BASED AND REDPILLED.

WITNESSED

Attached: doublesguy14.jpg (600x574, 42K)

Based and pentapilled

real talk bro, you're probably going to fuck up. you think you "love" her and admit you have terrible social anxiety. you said you talked to her once, and it was a fucking ammo request

maybe graduate middle school first? how does a grown ass man still think this way. are you really sheltered?

who am I kidding, screw me. go up and yell "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU". women really dig that kind of commitment

nice

>implying Jow Forums was ever any good

Any time, user. Maybe at the end of a shooting session.

Newfags always say this shit k was good b was good to at one point. Shut your face.

It’s a trap.

it's a crush my friend. try to relax (I know that's hard) and just try to talk with her when you see her. just try to have a conversation with her.

Like 10 years ago, Jow Forums was amazing. A great resource for firearms. Now it has devolved into shitposting with a few good threads sprinkled in here and there.

Imagine the smell of her B hole when fapping