This fudd boomer is an original automatic weapon owner before the 1986 ban

>youtu.be/X20omh_UW-k

This fudd boomer is an original automatic weapon owner before the 1986 ban.

Like wow holy shit. a real unregistered automatic weapon legally

Attached: fudd.png (1801x936, 3.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s not unregistered. He just paid his $200 back when that was all you needed to do, no different from the process for an SBR or suppressor now.

People still watch this channel?

Its good long form gun shit. I like putting him on my second screen when l browse.

>tfw born a zoomer
>tfw I'll never get a chance to buy a machinegun for 1000 dollars
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAAAAAAAIR!

Attached: VERY angry wojak.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It's simple aonn, all we have to do is kill all the communists.

The only thing stopping you is the government user.

Day of the hail of bullets and fertilizer bombs fuck the ropes. Machinegunz now

>Born a fag
>Don't care about weed being a criminal offence
>Oh abloo abloo abloo much illegal machine guns
It boggles my mind that the same people who can smoke a joint in their living room can't comprehend owning a gun with a 3rd hole in it. Like how tf you gonna be afraid of a government entity less funded, less man-powered, and less caring than the DEA while you smoke weed or drop acid?

>hurr durr everyone is a druggie like me
Some of us choose to NOT smoke, drink, or do drug.

Drugs are degenerate. Consider a ksg, you'll only need one shell.

>Some of us choose to NOT smoke, drink, or do drug.
And some of us have lost our virginity.

>Drugs are degenerate.
That's nice, I bet you live a very conservative life and are a strapping blond haired blue eyed staple of what humanity should be! Heil.

>Consider a ksg
No thanks I'll stick alcohol.

>hurr durr if you don't do drugs you cant get laid
Literally the mnetallity of a 90s movie douchebag villian

>That's nice, I bet you live a very conservative life and are a strapping blond haired blue eyed staple of what humanity should be! Heil.
>"This guy doesn't do drugs, he must be a Nazi"
I think Reddit might be more your speed, a lot of Democrats seem to occupy that place. Also feel free to leave your guns at the door, I'd hate for you to go to a drug deal and accidentally shoot everyone at the door.

>Literally the mnetallity of a 90s movie douchebag villian
You sound like a nice guy that deserves the girl that is saved from that 90s movie douchebag villain, but guess what- this is real life and not a 90s movie.

>"This guy doesn't do drugs, he must be a Nazi"
No, it was more the fact of using "degenerate" in an un-ironic sense. I'm SURE that's the ONLY relativity purist vocabulary you use.

>I think Reddit might be more your speed
Why go to reddit when it's already replying to me?

>a lot of Democrats seem to occupy that place
Thanks for the heads up I wouldn't know.

>Also feel free to leave your guns at the door, I'd hate for you to go to a drug deal and accidentally shoot everyone at the door.
Thanks for promoting me from someone who occasionally using drugs for recreation to a full-blown drug dealer cruising down the street in my '64.

Some of us have real adult jobs with chemical testing you mongoloid nigger. Consider killing yourself in a useful way.

>Some of us have real adult jobs
But not you right?

>with chemical testing you mongoloid nigger.
It's called working hard and not making the company you work for go looking for any reason to fire you. I've failed two drug tests and still work a crew but ya'know.

>Consider killing yourself in a useful way.
Consider socializing and you'll realize after a while there's no reason to kill yourself.

No, I'm actually an antisocial ugly virgin nerd. I just choose not to do drugs out of respect for myself.

I don't know where you work, but most companies have a zero tolerance drug and alcohol policy and many have random testing. For those of us who work in jobs with those regulations, drugs are simply incompatible with our careers.

In my own case, I haven't seen any significant benefit to drugs to outweigh the negatives. Yeah, sure, there's a "fun" aspect to it, but I value my own clear judgement to the extent that I'd rather stay clear. I say and do dumb shit when I drink. So, I spend my time focusing on projects instead. Today, for example, Saturday after a week of work. Instead of drinking or smoking and watching TV, I'm going to be derusting a truck frame and wet sanding the primer I applied previously.

Not those anons but you are being extremely embarrassing right now.
>needs drugs to get some
>assumes that if people dont do drugs theyre uptight nazis
>
So you're a drunken drug abuser who owns firearms...
>Thanks for promoting me from someone who occasionally using drugs for recreation to a full-blown drug dealer cruising down the street in my '64.
Well I don't think user said that; but then where do you get your drugs? You most likely at least smoke weed everyday as the songs you like to reference say.
Hey that last bit rhymed; I could be a musician.

>fudd

>For those of us who work in jobs with those regulations, drugs are simply incompatible with our careers.
Well I mean I work construction so really it's a toss-up between people who barely understand (and speak) English and people who drink / light up on site, which I don't because I'm not trying to die like that. The pay is good and the work is relatively easy but it has it's days.

>Instead of drinking or smoking and watching TV, I'm going to be derusting a truck frame and wet sanding the primer I applied previously.
I'm going to be lighting up, putting on some of the slower hotline miami tracks, and cleaning all my guns and picking up my M16A1 clone lower.

>assumes that if people dont do drugs theyre uptight nazis
Like I said, it's not that he doesn't do drugs it's that if you use degenerate in a serious sense and are for restricting freedoms- chances are you might be one for a more authoritarian viewpoint. (>inb4 9 paragraph "freedom is degenerate in nature" spiel)

>Well I don't think user said that;
>"Also feel free to leave your guns at the door, I'd hate for you to go to a drug deal and accidentally shoot everyone at the door."

>but then where do you get your drugs?
Usually people from work hook me up or I just go to friend's parties and pay for anything I use.

>You most likely at least smoke weed everyday as the songs you like to reference say.
Nah only on weekends or after brutal workdays when my back is killing me.

Fuck the feds, it's the jews vs us user

Stupid junkie

ITT: triggered uptight loners

The DEA is only thicc at the border and in large cities.

And the ATF isn't thicc anywhere- except for maybe Texas... and Oklahoma

>(>inb4 9 paragraph "freedom is degenerate in nature" spiel)
I have no idea what you're talking about and assume this is a clear indicator of your use of another unspoken board. Please realize that words have meanings and aren't always memes.
>Well I don't think user said that;
>"Also feel free to leave your guns at the door, I'd hate for you to go to a drug deal and accidentally shoot everyone at the door."
>Thanks for promoting me from someone who occasionally using drugs for recreation to a full-blown drug dealer cruising down the street in my '64.
Please try to follow your own conversation. user told you to turn in your guns because you're irresponsible; you said you don't do it all the time like a degenerate, I said that's not what he said and that you avoided the request by saying 'its not that bad'
The rest is pretty pottery though; buying drugs off coworkers or at parties. Cuz work is hard and my back hurts ;~;

>this entire post
not even that user but
>backpedaling: the post

wot. Where, how. I didn't come to argue and didn't in my original post.

>People still watch this channel?

Hickock45 is a fucking great watch and a great gun advocate. Fuck you

He's a sell out fudd. He got his machine guns but doesn't want anyone else to have them. Hicuck is a selfish sell out.

Because you can get weed from Cory in the suburbs for 20$ and I doubt he has connections to a full-funnz M4 for ????$

Maybe if you know really shady Coke dealers they could get you a tec-9 but come on user it’s pretty obvious why drugs are easy to get

Please stop calling people fudds for no reason thanks

Shut up fudd
Nobody thinks your levergun is cool

>Please stop calling people fudds for no reason thanks
From your lips to God's ear.

You really aren't wrong. What gets me though is when Drug Advocates cry for gun control and claim that a rifle isn't constitutionally protected, meanwhile they demand that dude weed lmao and heroin is a constitutional right. Same with homofaggots.

what a trainwreck of a thread, holy shit

Attached: 1416885855024.jpg (1680x1050, 948K)

Most people who are very pro-weed legalisation are libertarians (who are pro-gun), not liberals.

I’m that but you can’t ignore the Rasta wearing burnouts who are very loud about their hypocrisy cause they think they’re the only people who “discovered” dudeweed

Not after the Dems decided to take it as part of THEIR platform. Why you think Colorado is now California-tier retarded after legalizing DUDE WEED?

Fucking zoomer LARPing faggot get out. You've never even done weed and I bet you think you're hot shit because daddy gave you a sip of his beer. Do the world a favor and jump off a bridge.

He's converted more people to pro gun enthusiasts than you'll ever even talk to, you should be glad he makes videos

*insert 'Dude Weed Copypasterino' here*

Attached: trapqveen.png (500x566, 125K)

Wait so wasn't wrong when they said that dummycrats only use **illegal** immigrants to further their agenda?

Attached: dividetheleft.png (1080x961, 1.22M)

He's a liberal fudd who's against the 2nd amendment.

>drug tests
Must suck to be paid hourly.

I'm against the 2A as well. The thought of every retard potentially owning a gun just makes my fucking skin crawl.

They use both, legal and illegal. They use the illegals to pump up a state's population so they get more electoral votes, then they mobilize the legal ones via social media campaigns and aggressive voter registration methods to vote for them.
Exactly what happened to California in 1986 thanks to jew cocksucker Ronald Reagan.

Because the gun range has snitches and I don’t own private property. Having the third hole legally makes shooting 100x easier with it. I hope you’re bout that talk tho and have a few braap braapers.

>They use the illegals to pump up a state's population so they get more electoral votes
Democrats using a non-citizen underclass for cheap labor and electoral votes, hmmm... why does that sound familiar?

>SHALL NOT... except when it's something I don't like
How do you statist faggots not understand that the reason the ATF can kick down your door and shoot your dog is the same reason the DEA can smash windows and flashbang babies?

>I doubt he has connections to a full-funnz M4 for ????$
You don't need connections for a basic bitch drill press and a basic level of measurement. It's literally- Place lower on drill press, Make sure it's in the right spot, Use right drill bit, Press down- BOOM machinegun.

The problem isn't the legality, it's the fact that pot is seen as 100% harmless and totally socially acceptable, while mg's are death machines that make you a horrible person just for owning one.
If people treated guns the way they do drugs, liquor, and cars everyone and their brother would be blasting away in full auto at the public range every weekend.

If weed isn't dangerous or addictive why is it such a huge dealbreaker for voters?

Attached: pasta.jpg (720x540, 45K)

I heard people speculating that maybe Trump is gonna pull some trick and allow people to actually own automatic guns again.

Looking at statistics the problem with USA seems to be a specific demographic group which I am not gonna name, with a specific age.

Pheraps in the future they are gonna allow, under a 3 zero payment, a background check and after being older than 25-30 to own automatic firearms.

It could unironically work.

You really think that weed isn't dangerous? Do you think that a substance that alter your brain to an extent which is comparable if not superior to alcohol doesn't damage you in someway.

I have friends who are stoners,weed everyday, for sure every weekend and they are not the same kind of persons I use to know.

Nothing is free, you can't expect to fuck your brain up for fun and that he will later work in pristine condition.

Trump banned bumpstocks. He doesn't care and is not on your side.

I stopped watching him after the whole bump stock thing

You're on crack if you think Trump likes guns. All we can hope for is RBG croaks and we get a conservative super majority in SCOTUS which starts raining down rulings from on high.

Blocked

The toad is clinging her commie talons on for dear life, wont give up that seat without a bloodcurdling fight. She just had a couple tumors torn out of her lungs, but wont give up that seat because god forbid the American people get another judge that wants to protect our constitutional rights.

>another judge that wants to protect our constitutional rights.
Idk man she's pretty good on the 4th.

Rumor is she’s retiring in January due to her cancer coming back.

>its dangerous therefor you shouldn't have it
fuck you. People should have freedom to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't jeopardize someone else's life or harm them.

>smoke, drink, or do drug
Why the distinction, nicotine and alcohol are drugs too. Alcohol is one of the most harmful drugs as a matter of fact.

>hickok is a fudd
Shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI

Attached: 1536376289449.jpg (547x547, 58K)

I think it really depends on the person. If youre dumb as fuck, dont get into weed, you wont be able to handle it. If youre intelligent and at least a little bit self aware, youll be fucking fine

I want to combine the ATF and DEA so we can have dogs getting flash banged while babies get shot.