Who here has made a zipgun/ thoughts

who here has made a zipgun/ thoughts

Attached: oneshot_shotgun.jpg (800x650, 227K)

Not me, Mr. ATF. I've been a good boy.

Attached: 489d61664293a6471acc5aefc990edf7.gif (500x750, 62K)

as long as they are longer than 18 inches they are legal in my state

Here in TX also. No law against building a firearm at home.

me again, 16" is allowed.

Everytime someone posts a slam fire shotgun thread someone always makes an ATF joke. You do realize if it meets OAL and barrel length it is totally legal to make. You can make any firearm, as long is it is for personal use and not sale, no matter how complex at home if it meets length standards and doesn't violate any other law like being full auto.

You actually can serialize and sell it, but you can't make it with the intention to sell.

Attached: 1540366391886.gif (362x345, 3M)

I've made some thoughts in my life.

That is a cute and happy pupper.

Attached: When you're a racist and your coworker is a minority.gif (279x218, 2.26M)

Fuck that faggot dog

Hope it gets worms and dies

Not nice.

Attached: chow-chow puppy.gif (300x300, 3.76M)

>Who here has made a zipgun?

Attached: 1530704977015.gif (251x232, 1.53M)

You know what else is 16 inches?

Four of my dick.

Misusing the ATF meme should be a bannable offense.
As long as it complies with NFA laws it's 100% kosher in almost every American state.

I dreamt about my dog last night. I miss him.

wrong, txcuck.
>(16) "Zip gun" means a device or combination of devices that was not originally a firearm and is adapted to expel a projectile through a smooth-bore or rifled-bore barrel by using the energy generated by an explosion or burning substance.

Gay. Those are last resort devices.

Any home made gun has to have a rifled barrel if the barrel is less than 18", per the unconstitutional infringement called the NFA. This is what makes most zip guns and homemade bubbapistols illegal, since cutting rifling is a pretty technical ordeal.

Attached: 1544058003324.jpg (1056x620, 49K)

Couldn't you just take a knife and cut some grooves in it and claim it's rifling? They didn't say it had to be good rifling.

yeah, right?

hey guys, anyone ever smuggled a few kilo coke over the border? thoughts plz

You could register it as an AOW or SBS before fitting a barrel.
Like, just saying.

>paying hundreds of dollars to legally own a few pieces of pipe and some toolbox junk

Zipguns, as mentioned in the OP, are full auto only strait blow backs, usually in .22, hence the "zip".

I know, it's shitty, but it IS legal.

>are full auto only strait blow backs
Where are you getting that from? They can quite literally be anything.

Attached: zipgun.jpg (959x1164, 169K)

I've wondered that myself. They don't define rifling and i haven't found much info on how it's done.

Attached: Strange_22.jpg (700x700, 57K)

Back in high school a buddy of mine modified a dart gun to hold a single round of 22LR. Then he had an ND into the ceiling and his dad beat his ass. Not productive to this thread, but I thought it was funny as hell.

I played to much Fallout 76 and built a Pipe Handgonne from scraps of wood and plumbing pipe in my basement.

Attached: FalloutHandgonne.jpg (1223x699, 330K)

you'd better watch the fuck out or this man will be on your doorstep

Attached: big_boy.jpg (1080x1350, 494K)

>buying fallout 76

die

Why?

Attached: 1534897790064.jpg (547x547, 31K)

>when the glow in the dark ATF nigger can't conceal his dog hatred anymore

:'(

>filename
I enjoyed that