SBS raid in the Thames Estuary During The Night

Four men have been arrested after special forces stormed a cargo ship off the UK's coast, where a group of stowaway migrants had threatened staff on-board.

Advertisement

Special Boat Service (SBS) operatives from Sabre Squadron fast-roped from helicopters on to the ship, which had been sailing in the Thames Estuary, sources told Sky's defence and security correspondent Alistair Bunkall.

The operation lasted around 25 minutes and no one on-board was injured.

Essex Police said the vessel was taken to the Port of Tilbury and four men have been arrested under the Immigration Act.

The ship arrived at just after 4.20am on Saturday, according to MarineTraffic.com.

Officers boarded the 236-metre long cargo ship, called the Grande Tema, shortly after 11pm on Friday.

Its operator, Grimaldi Lines, had earlier reported that four stowaways armed with iron tubes had called for the crew to navigate closer to the coast.

The company's spokesman Paul Kyprianou told Sky News: "The vessel was coming from Nigeria... They managed to escape from the cabin and started threatening the crew, requesting to have the vessel navigate very close to the coast.

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-072126.png (1440x2880, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZVFLjyt7s
youtube.com/watch?v=IkfYI2INniw
youtube.com/watch?v=L5OquYTgQBk
youtu.be/gJDzYJJ5NKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and no one on-board was injured.
What was the point then? Why the fuck have OPERATORS fast-rope onto a ship if they're not going to shoot anybody?

we have had this thread 8 times today and NOBODY CARES ABOUT BONGLAND GET FUCKED YOU SNAGGLE TOOTH MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: op.jpg (680x471, 109K)

Its bad PR

I'll do what I like and you'll have to deal with it

Should have ventilated all the nogs and kept it silent

>armed with iron tubes
Do they not teach singlestick?

*sniggers* the newspaper forgot to mention that the four arrested men were then taken ashore and given asylum.

Did it mean to actually say the SBS took the crew out because they were actually deporting the migrants? SBS was keeping them in england

The guys with iron pipes probably surrendered the second they saw dudes with guns

Impressive

Truly Britain has shown that the British is a worthwhile ally of China. The fact that great Freedom and Independence is valued in the United Kingdom shows that America cannot instill American value of debauchery and fear into British citizens.

You mean arrested, sent to a holding facility and will shortly be deported

>special boat service
>inserts via helicopter
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1504651393960.png (716x716, 584K)

It's almost like Special Forces train to insert a whole bunch of ways, up to and including via parachute or helo.

Special boats get special service.

Yeah but they were operating on a boat

THREAD THEME

ALL PLAY NOW NOW NOW
GO GO GO

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZVFLjyt7s

>Should have ventilated all the nogs and kept it silent

You really think they didn't loose a few overboard in phase one where they secured the deck before the assault team went in?

In memory of the fallen 'immigrants' that went to their watery resting place in phase 1

youtube.com/watch?v=IkfYI2INniw

You mean pampered by fat croydon mums, given a council house and full benefits package.

No i don't.

>full benefits package.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5OquYTgQBk

r/woooosh

Immediately thought of this.
youtu.be/gJDzYJJ5NKk

>You mean pampered by fat croydon mums,

Attached: We-want-our-country-back3.jpg (1923x1422, 809K)

Fucking kek.

Then call her Majestys special helicopter to bring the special helicopter service you fucking dunce

Why are all these films on British special forces always so shit, uninspired and deliberately rushed
Who Dares Wins
The one that got away
Bravo two zero
All could've been great

Why do Brits look so fucking inbred, I live in bumfuck Oklahoma and atleast here it seems they keep it between their distant cousins but fuck Britain, are y'all fucking your parents?

>Sabre Squadron
I thought that was an SAS thing?

Sabre is just the generic name of a bong special forces squadron, I think it's 60 men.

Attached: 1542167711044.gif (320x213, 1.36M)

>I live in bumfuck Oklahoma
Where y’all my boy?
>shady 580 here

You know slaughterville off 77 by lake Thunderbirds? I live amongst those tweakers

>dirtybird
My fuckin condolences man

They dropped a boat from a chinook onto the target boat, then after drinking and lots of swearing they got the job done.
>eat fookin shit m8

Consider that for the vast majority of their history, they and their kin were relatively sedentary and never moved beyond a few miles. By comparison, the United States is a proverbial mixing bowl of various towns, tribes, ethnicities, and races where people and cultures freely mixed and interbred. Oklahoma itself is where we shoved several of the native tribes together.

So yes, but honestly, appearance is more tied to clean living than it is genetics. Smoking, drinking, and being unhealthy in general is bad for you.

Anything you can tell me about the area? I actually just graduated from high school in Houston and moved out here on my own