Buy imouto a mossberg mini

>buy imouto a mossberg mini
>train her in it's use
>now she's confident enough to use it in a HD situation
>parents get pissy at me
>if someone breaks in your sister should lock herself in the bathroom and call the police
>what if she can't make it to the bathroom
>then she should just cooperate and give them what they want so they'll leave
why are people like this?
self defense is a natural right. even the dumbest animal will stand their ground and defend themselves

Attached: 1543007630840.jpg (960x540, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWDTw7IjeiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they are stupid

They're logical people who make the (seemingly) logical assumption that other people act like them, off of logic. Logically, assaulting a woman is a terrible idea when you break in somewhere-it just means the police will love to hunt you down, and you'll go away forever.

However, criminals are actually really, really bad at logic. That's why they're criminals. And that's before they start smoking meth/crack.

Your parents are Gay user

>However, criminals are actually really, really bad at logic. That's why they're criminals. And that's before they start smoking meth/crack.
how do i know youre some fat sub90 iq fudd with a 1911 embossed with either "proud veteran" or "moldy labia"
our country was founded and run by criminals jackass

ok nigger
>1911
The only .45 I even own is a USP Tactical. Don't think that's very fudd. I just happen to have actually worked with and lived around shitloads of career criminals. They all had the same trait: an inability to just process things logically.

いもうと

Tell me, OP, exactly what variety of faggot refers to his sister as "imouto"?

>why are people like this?
Lack of critical thinking ability. Delusion.

The type that wants to actually protect his younger sister when he can't be there for her.

>Tell me, OP, exactly what variety of faggot refers to his sister as "imouto"?
weeaboo Jow Forums people. Go somewhere else.

>They all had the same trait: an inability to just process things logically.
that's why they count razors in the jail because criminals cant use logic
you see your inability to accept that modern society has no real use for you beyond oppressing free people has led you to believe that whole sections of society would just "not process things logically"
furthermore what is a criminal, to take the laws of our country seriously beyond considering consequences(that is to think them morally justified) is to ignore the arbitrary nature of the law.
in conclusion, the law does not judge good or bad, they are just arbitrary rules. until you people stop trying to tell people how to live there can be no peace.

It's ok, I was an anarchist when I was a teenager too user, you unironically will grow up one day.

>furthermore what is a criminal, to take the laws of our country seriously beyond considering consequences(that is to think them morally justified) is to ignore the arbitrary nature of the law.
And that is why I say criminals are unable to think logically. An inability to weigh consequences for your actions is pretty basic failure to use logic.
>that law is bullshit man
Yeah, fight the power bro! Laws are just social constructs, drugs are just chemicals, age is just a number, and prison is just a room. You don't have to find a law just to realize following it is far, far better than wasting 20 years in prison.

>prison is just a room
and Valhalla is a place
some day men will be free no matter what your bitch ass does
enjoy being cucked by the jews you dumbass zogbot hopefully your children will forgive you for what you do to the world

>founded and run by criminals
Yeah, crime BOSSES. Not tweakers who made their living by breaking into people’s houses and stealing their Bluray players.

like I agree murder rape and theft are wrong and the people who do that should be stopped by the government
I'm not a pure Anarchist
but to sit back while the future clearly foreshadows gene manipulation and slavery and death
and when in our modern society there are no free places left no frontier or wilderness to run to. indeed in our culture, the only conclusion to make is that the corporate interests and the governments of the world have colluded to invent a new system of serfdom where we the people are denied shelter or sustenance if they refuse to comply with the corporate structure.
wake up before it too late please

A criminal is a word like nigger
how does the title boss nigger sound to you

This is true. Rabbits and squirrels will attack when cornered. Learned from experience.

I prefer head nigger in charge, but that works too.

He’s jacking off while fantasizing about his “exotic” little sister who likes guns except she probably doesn’t exist. You’re just enabling the faggot in his degenerate larp. He needs to go download some incest themed h-games and leave the people who want to talk about guns alone.

that's why our criminals are even dumber than you'd expect. they are the lowest of the low - borderline subhuman pieces of shit that inspired sci-fi novels about them devolving into apes.

>yeah just rape me your life isn't worth my dignity
>Oh now i have aids and need an abortion woops
>Still human life is priceless!
>Now about that abortion

Liberals I swear to god

>not fucking your imaginary hasguns imouto gf
xwedodah is the ultimate love

youtube.com/watch?v=fWDTw7IjeiI

EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT OF !!!!

Attached: 1541813569189.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

Tell your sister that you're gonna fake a home invasion and not to shoot you.

Come in while they're home with a mask on carrying a machete and then see what they do. Chances are they'll tell your sister to get the gun.

Make them put their money where their mouth is.