Found a rifle from the yugoslavian war

It's an m48
There's a round stuck in the chamber
The clip is full
Bolt is rusty and it's difficult to chamber
>wat do

Attached: 20181106_143333.jpg (4032x2268, 2.83M)

Additional photo

Attached: 20181106_143341.jpg (4032x2268, 2.17M)

Dowel down chamber to remove stuck round. Clean with bronze or copper wool and large amount of oil to remove rust.

I'd bet $10 rifle is still fine. Mauser can't be killed.

Probably difficult to chamber on account of having a round chambered, recommend unloading

Take the wood off when oiling/cleaning it. Take apart following youtube.

A series of digits, and OP must stick his benis inside the chamber
Make your roll gentlemen

What I meant was that its so rusted up I almost pulled a muscle trying to pull it back

remove clip, remove stuck round as said
Don't use any steel rod, it can damage the rifling of the barrel.

remove all wooden parts

spray the thing with WD40 2 times a day for a 2 or 3 days
look for a video on how to disassemble a m48
disassemble, clean the rust

and finally, as there is an euro style of electrical power plug in your pic, get the fuck outta there. You don't exist, m48 doesn't exist either, all of this never happened.

strip wood off, soak metal parts in hydraulic oil. Steel wool metal parts, reblue. Refinish wood stock with furniture refinish kit

Considering he is probably a balkanslav, illegal firearms are pretty much expected.

>am croatiafag
>it was in my basement
Is it that bad?

Rolling

eh, maybe. Just don't get caught, right?

Besides, it's important to have in case the serbs/bosnians/germans/immigrant hordes start acting up.

Checked

yes since your family let it's big iron rust

Attached: cfe.gif (360x202, 1.77M)

>It's an m48
>There's a round stuck in the chamber
>The clip is full
>Bolt is rusty and it's difficult to chamber
>>wat do

I also have information that there are two handgrenades somewhere in the room I found it in. They are under a bunch of trash and I'm not fucking digging around for them.
Is there a chance they go off?

Not if you don't pull the pin. The war they were in wasn't -that- long ago.

That's a pretty big assumption to make without actually seeing them. They could easily be some real old shit.

Yeah, cloud be anywhere from 1950 to 1996
Considering that I prefer my extremeties to be shrapnel-free, I'm not taking that gander

I went back to the rifle, took out the bolt.
The safety is stuck on fire.

dump the bolt in WD40 for a couple of days.

Find out how much of the rifle you can disassemble without complication. When you get to a lodged piece hit it WD40 for a couple days. After a day or two see how much wiggle you can give the said lodged piece, incrementally giving it more WD40 and checking for more wiggle room to un-lodge is all you can do.

Ignore the mess that is my bedroom, but M48s are pretty darn neat.

Like everyone said, remove the wood, all of it, dust is and get it somewhere clean, wet wipes, Lysol whatever will probably work good enough for you to make some features out.
Grab a wooden dowel and slide it down the muzzle end until you feel that stuck round, with the bolt removed, tap that stick round a few times till she wants to come out, use WD-40 aswell, Kryoil works best imo.

Use some CLP or carb cleaner religiously until whatever liquid that comes out doesn't look like rusty poop water.

Attached: Snapchat-1564134344.jpg (720x1280, 270K)

sad
that my be my old gun
yes for real, we went in basements as the armour could not move guns low enough to hit us and killed infantry and then hit from side and front back with rpg and small at, you in Osijek region? If you find plastic rosary beads then they go back through loop on rear swivel. Also you may have dead body there, response was often 155MM when their advance with armour failed

Negative sir, I dont wanna give out too much info but I don't live anywhere near osijek. The rifle belongs to familiy member that didn't turn it in after the war and that person and me are the only ones who know they still have it.

This just got intense. God damn user.

Attached: 1544571542722.jpg (750x887, 137K)

It was shit,