Strolls into your gun store

>strolls into your gun store
Eh holmes, I'm lookin for sumtin that could shoot through a bullet proof vest
>how do you respond

Attached: image.png (248x394, 152K)

You're not going to find it here, culo del sombrero

"bullet proof vests are illegal in australia, may I see your firearms license?"

He never said he owned one. Your question is retarded. If someone asks you a gun to shoot baby rapists, do you answer that raping babies is illegal so well?

Well, the implication is that seeing as only cops and military could legally own / wear bullet proof vests, he would be shooting them.
But you don't tell them that whole sentence cos you hope they're dumb enough to hand you ID so you can put a mark against them in the registry.

¿Qué?

You racist.If the person has the proper documentation and money,just give him the fucking gun.What he does with it is none of your business.

If someone came in without a genuine reasons (target, hunting, primary production, pest control, collecting) on their permit to acquire that matched their licence and proof of club membership, I cannot sell them a firearm.

Shooting body armour panels is none of those. So they automatically do not fill the legally required "genuine reason"

I sell him a 9mm glock and some heavily marked up ammo, because it's an easy sale. He'll probably never practice since the ammo is so expensive and then fuck up and miss during his police shootout.

not 40 short and weak?

I think 9x25 Dillon might be what you want, maricón. Like 600 extra FPS compared to a regular 9x19mm.

Attached: 9x25Dillon.jpg (576x432, 34K)

Now go show them who the real welfare queen is!

Attached: 609520_ts.jpg (385x385, 22K)

Why would I even have .40sw guns in the store anymore?

To supply the poor fools who own them, and continue to feed their poor decisions. Money is money man

Not 45 gay and pozzed?

Attached: civnatkillniggersfags.jpg (600x400, 183K)

>inna Australia
>go to gun store and ask for something that can penetrate body armor
>clerk tells me body armor is illegal, asks for my ID
>hand it over, wondering why he's telling me shit I already know
>he just writes down my info and tells me to get lost
>my crazy fucking neighbor abbo-rigged some kevlar panels together and strapped them to an ornery fuggen roo that keeps tearing up my property, and none of my current lawfully owned guns even slow the cunt down

Wat do, Jow Forums?

you cant shoot a roo without a special permit anyway

also, call the cops on your neighbour who possesses prohibited body armour panels. Bonus: you get a new neighbour

I've got a roo hunting permit.

Neighbor died in the process of creating, in his words, a "weapon to surpass Metal Gear."
He started small, emus I think, so we got a good number of uparmored birds running around trashing shit, too. Don't think Australian officials are ready for the second war.

Grab a video camera and go viral

Of course right this way
>Proceed to show him our wide selection of .22lr jiminez pistols

>let me introduce you to .45GAP

Well it depends, if its 3A then its only good for pistols let me show you some of our hunting rifles, right this way sir. We can also get some old ww2 guns if you are looking for something semi automatic that will go through what you'd find on military, or law enforcement today.

>Well, the implication is that seeing as only cops and military could legally own / wear bullet proof vests,
So what you're saying is, when some crazy abbo breaks down your door to rape you to death, you know they won't be wearing body armor, because that would be illegal?

With logic like that, no wonder you tards aren't allowed guns for self defense.

No shit there were really dudes like that all the time in my LGS before I moved out of California.

"Get some of this Aguila 22 ammo amigo. The bullet will bounce around and tear up the insides."

if you were a gunstore owner, as the OP says, you'l follow the law to the letter

You ever hear about the 5.7 Cop Killa? Well we have something even better- the Keltec PMR 30. It holds 30 rounds of what's basically the same thing.
>Laugh as you waltch the news that night about a future doctor and lawyer getting ventilated by a cop after all 30 rounds from his glorified .22 are stopped by soft body armor

If I were australian, my "gun store" would be my barn, my customers would be my biker bros, and my product would be full-auto. If you put enough rounds on target, some of them are going where the vest isn't.
>follow the law to the letter
fuck the law

Sell him any pistol chambered in 7.62 Tokarev.

"What type of armor?"

This desu

Top kek

The only real answer in this thread tbqhwyf.

>Alright, you're looking for a .22 if you wanna keep it cheap, but I have this beautiful .308 if you wanna do it in style...

Attached: rzjw7n7b3rc01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

Damn it cuz I told you most rifle rounds go through soft armor pendejo except for
22lr now get the fuck out i know you got child support payments ese and I ain't letting you borrow any money primo see you at Abuelas for crissmass

Retard detected

this AR-15 here will get you through soft armor, like you would find in concealed vests, if your looking to deal with the bulkier stuff with metal or ceramic plates then you'll be better off adjusting your point of aim. a 12 gauge with buck shot to the gut or pelvis will stop anyone and only swat or military would have that area covered. In that case you're going to have to aim for the face.
ok that'll be $1350, for the AR, the Mossberg, ammo and background check.
Have a good day.

"Sir this is an Arby's."

>bring out a 9mm mp shield
>”this is a Glock 40, this is your problem solver”
>sell him 10mm hollow point rounds in the largest container available
>tell him to hold the gun close enough to put his nose to the rear sight ‘just like with a rifle’
>suggest he get lots of holsters and steel armor while he’s here

Kek

>The chicken buffalo sandwhich can penetrate even the most up armoured asshole

Attached: 1544848562708.jpg (560x560, 229K)

Not selling this man a PS90 is unamerican asfuck im ashamed of you all.

Attached: BC99C93C-749C-4D75-8A31-BFFC4C747408.jpg (1125x1014, 299K)

>not selling this man a barett .50 cal to penetrate all armor

Sir you are not American enough

Attached: 1544828483861.png (703x521, 349K)

>Upstanding Chicano gentleman wants to defend the children in his neighborhood from armored school shooters
Welcome to my store, sir! Here's our selection of five sevens. You're going to want SS190 bullets for best results. God bless America and Burritos!