What ever happened to garand thumb and his THOTTIE?

I coulda sworn they were gonna make babies that shot better than Jerry Miculek and had more narcissistic tendencies than Kanye West. But he doesn’t post about her anymore and her shits private.
Is he back with his wife and kids? Or did being a PJ cause him to stop posting personal stuff?

Attached: 4D3FE1BE-66FA-4343-A8F3-E9E9AAF4CAB5.png (483x576, 468K)

is GT legit a pj? Also keep shitting on him hes dead obviously trolling here weekly to reformat threads into video content.

You're literally just as bad as vapid cunts that sit around and talk celebrity gossip.

GT isnt a PJ but he works within AFSOC

Is his name why he's so rarely seen with an M1 garand?

Or is it a phonetic play on his actual name?

who are these faggots and why should I care?

Ohh look, another out of the blue GT thread where he himself COINCIDENTALLY pops up in this thread 40 posts in with his trip on. Fuck off. You're a ZOG whore, a casualfag, and twice as pathetic as those two things put together considering you pander to actual faggots on Jow Forums for e-gibs. KYS.

Attached: 1543479099020.png (742x742, 326K)

Reminder that GT fucked a trap in WA state a while ago

weatherman work for AFSOC your argument (and the AF as a whole) is invalid

unless you fly billion dollar planes the AF is completely useless and should be rolled back into the army air corps

fucking jej i dont know what to believe but keep it coming. also remember them illegitimate children from the lolis he raped in 'stan?

Wait so he’s a weatherman? I thought it was PJ, then it was SERE instructor, which is it goddammit

Garland Thumb promised more P-10c content coming up after shitting on Larry.
Garland Thumb did not provide this content.
Instead he fucked a dude.

My dakimakura collection now thinks he's a turbo fag

Attached: 1545001429140.png (750x461, 184K)

>weatherman work for AFSOC
Honestly could hardly believe that, when I first read it
Still find it hard to believe, even now
Like, what? LOL

"Hello, I'm a special forces weatherman"

So nobody knows what happened to the instawhore

She destroyed a marriage and he let her.

Why do you think he doesn't make thot jokes anymore?

Deeplore? I don’t watch garandthumb and I don’t reallg pay mind to the eceleb threads.
Also >dat fucking beak
Yikes

I know a PJ IRL and this candy ass GT is way too much of a sweetheart to go into the zone.

According to her Facebook she’s still modeling for gun companies

I don’t know what he is but AF SOC is literally as easy as being a 68w (ie PJ medic) or 13f (forward observer) or a cuck ass “weather man”

as I said the Air Force is redundant and should be rolled back into army air corp, more so now than ever as we have a actual “space force” which will take over military space systems which the AF were doing

this thot is after GT beat his wife and she took the kids and left

Whats hard to believe? Whether GT is one or not, that's the guy who sits on a hillside in the middle of hostile territory and decides whether you ultimately get CAS or not. Its not flashy or prestigious, but its not an easy job and if it doesn't get done then every air assault would be eagle claw.

But as what?

That never happened. He only cheated on her a bunch, there was never any proof of abuse

Nah, he is a beater

His old vids were mostly about Garands.

Every thread someone says they have proof of this. The proof is never posted.

>having weathermen shows the Air Force is redundant

You do know that actually knowing the weather is important for flying planes and shit right?

>being this much of an eceleb cuck
Sort yourself out