What are the troops who get withdrawn from Afghan and Syria going to do now since they have nothing to do?

What are the troops who get withdrawn from Afghan and Syria going to do now since they have nothing to do?

Attached: drunk soldiers.jpg (1200x984, 247K)

train

Wash rocks

Yes?

>What are the troops who get withdrawn from Afghan and Syria going to do?
your mom

The vast majority of military hasn’t seen Afghanistan. The amount coming home isn’t enough to make up the manpower of your average base in the US.

Why is NYtimes going on about it then?

I mean everyone is going on about it not just the NYtimes.

Venezuela

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Because theyre kvetching over the fact that we're finally getting out of an Israeli proxy war.

Celebrate, be released from service, then look for a way to pay their new cars and ex wives and child support. Some will take their new found training to civilian jobs, some will go to school, some will be in deep shit. But they are young and strong. Most will do well.

speaking of syria, anyone of you cosplayers want to form an actual unit and go there to help? with state of the art toys rich boomer dad can buy i bet yall could make a difference. bring drones to patrol shit, sonic weapons, ironman armors: go nuts.

drink, an hero, get divorced, discover no one gives a fuck, get old and bitter.

What exactly did you plan on helping out with? The last bitter inner city battle against ISIS, or the whackamole game against Turkish artillery and jets? Hint: meeting the Turks in combat means fighting a NATO country, which means life in prison. And that's just if you manage to get home again. As a Westerner in a Turkish jail your life expectancy might be better measured in months than in years.

user, you aren't fighting some skrub militia. The Turks may have purged their military but 203 mm artillery has a way of evening the odds. Please don't be that guy.

Occupy DC and build detention camps to house mass arrestees, provide security for deportation trains, house to house search for bullion and weapons, roadblocks, curfew..

Iran

kick Jodie off the couch, finally have to talk to their wives and children for more than 20 minutes. get some free applebees

talk about how they saw war and know that the AR15 shouldn't be on American streets in abc specials.
you know the usual

going door to door asking for bump stocks

standing guard over rioters preventing them from being counter protested,
protecting the fed if a riot breaks out.

you know just statist stuff.

Rack up DUIs and sexual assault charges

>As a Westerner in a Turkish jail your life expectancy might be better measured in months than in years.

More like your anus diameter would be measured in inches instead of mm.

Publish books and sign movie deals.

>11C
>Unit deploys a shitload
>Mattis resigns, chances of CIB worthy deployment which were pretty good just dropped significantly
Story of my life. I just want to hang some goddamn rounds.

Attached: Mortar3.jpg (1400x983, 125K)

all the IDF boys did anyways was launch flares and help with watches when Bs were fucking tired after walks outside the wire anyways. They weren't allowed to do more than that.

I heard some stories about the pre-2011 Wild West days where artillery was allowed to do whatever so long as the man on the spot said it was necessary, though.

Not die in some shithole. Hopefully train and be useful somewhere else.

You missed the worthwhile shit long ago, it's doubtful you'd have done anything to write home about if you actually went.

Join YPG or something after and get murdered by Turks

Yea

What said.

Attached: maximum boot.webm (720x1296, 1.79M)

We're getting ready for a real war with the chinks. No time for sandniggers now.

you can't turn your back on enlisted for a second. they always find some stupid fucking way to get you into shit with the upper command

Trump is preparing to invade Iran. Incumbent presidents are usually re-elected during the first few years of a major war. Expect a massive invasion in 2019 or early 2020.

t. misanthropic alcoholic nco

We have chai! And QTs you're not allowed to touch! :DDD

I enrolled to fight in the middle east, not wash rocks.

Border(s)
Detroit
Chicago
Los Angeles
etc

Probably kill their ex-wife and commit suicide by cop in front of a liquor store.

what? you don't like pizza?

Attached: 1_fHAGHMir_9BcVUTbLwE5iw.jpg (702x459, 114K)

>Why is NYtimes going on about it then?

Hmmm

Attached: 17401a.jpg (460x640, 207K)

How quick until they deploy nukes?

Attached: Threads-Radio-Times-Doublethink.jpg (452x600, 90K)

Iran or China, which is it?

Heroin.

Yeah

Liberating Paris from the Nazis...I mean the EU.

Texas and Mexico has more Oil than the middle east and Venezuela...

...the wars for oil argument is a lie.

Beat the ex to death with a dumbell, then suicide by cop outside a liquor store. But only if they don’t like pizza.

too dark bro

Attached: 1529873083551.jpg (640x535, 36K)

Make america great again because theyre most likely going to be red

They're going to be red too which is a plus

Skrtt

Attached: Mop Rain.jpg (640x960, 48K)

It has repercussions beyond the immediate impact of the soldiers and their families.

There's a reason why they're there in the first place.

God Bless America
Death to New York Times
Death to Washington Post
A curse upon Bloomberg
Victory for the Wall Street Journal

>Drunk american soldiers danced on the roof of the taxi.
>Every drunken prick make a beast of oneself.
There are so many things wrong with those two sentences I don't even know where to begin.

And what is that reason, Schlomo Shekelburg?