What do you think of this shotgun, Jow Forums? is it a practical design, could you make one? Here are the specs:

What do you think of this shotgun, Jow Forums? is it a practical design, could you make one? Here are the specs:

>Length: 115cm. Height: 30cm
>Barrel length: 61cm
>Weight (unloaded): 5.4kg. Weight (loaded): 5.8kg
>Action type: pump
>Magazine capacity: 6 shells
>Ammunition type: 8 gauge

Attached: Halo M90 shotgun.jpg (1280x584, 50K)

>Magazine capacity: 6 shells
You mean 12 shells. One of the worst things about the Halo games going forward was that they progressively made all the mag capacities so mundane. Oh, rifles with 60 round casket mags too futuristic and sci fi for the flipper babies that buy our futuristic sci fi games? Better gimp it down to 32 rounds so nobody has a panic attack. Fucking lame.

>12 rounds of 8 gauge

The thing is going to be 12 fucking feet long at that point.

I like the top loading/bottom ejection idea
Would like to see how it goes in real life

What the fuck is this cm bullshit. Why are you asking a board composed of primarily American gun owners questions using metric at 5 am in the morning? You Europeans are so fucking gay God damn

>Hurr durr centimeters I'm triggered !!!!
>Why do you post when I'm supposed to sleep !!!!
Autism

I'm Australian, and while I personally prefer to use inches, yards, etc, those are the measurements that are on the Halo wiki. It's also not that hard to convert to inches and pounds, user.

Not with two different tube mags

6 rounds of 8 gauge would stop a rhino. 12 would probably just be excessive.

It's funny because there is an easter egg to the shell of the shotgun in halo, it has a hippo on it

Attached: latest[1].jpg (116x242, 7K)

Cool

Bump

>being this fucking retarded
>being this fucking butthurt
>not passing 4th grade and learning the conversion
typical burger

>11 pound shotgun
I thought they did that so the assault rifle wasn’t a literal peashooter. In CE the best weapon of them all was your basic bitch pistol unless you got a sniper rifle or a rocket launcher anyways.
Just search for the conversion, it takes hardly a second.

With the kind of recoil you would get with an 8 gauge, that 11 pounds is probably a good thing.

>what is gameplay balance

>8 gauge
My shoulder is gonna be so fucked

yep thats a (you)

>My shoulder is gonna be so fucked
Not with the weight of the gun to help you absorb the recoil.

its made for 7 foot tall supermutants

The M249 weighs 22 pounds when fully loaded, and soldiers have no problem carrying it.

is that the magazine on the top? if so whats the tube on the bottom for?
or are they both mags for a 12 round max?

It is said to have a "dual-tubular" magazine.

Metric is easier to use and is objectively superior. We should have converted to it decades ago.

As an Aussie, I prefer to use inches and yards, but to each his own.

Look fucknut, the imperial system is better than your LE SMARTY PANT MEASURE HURR DURRRRRR shit because the metric sucks and is only used by nerds while the imperial is used by normal people. Celsius sucks because no one besides nerdy betas would know if it is super hot or super cold by one digit change which is dumb and stupid meanwhile Fahrenheit is easy and simple because 100 means its fucking hot and 0 means its fucking cold but of course no European or nerdy beta is gonna understand that because it's too simplified for their giant brain but tiny peepee between their fat legs. Take your le metric Celsius bullshit and let us normal folks use the imperial system which is actually dumb proof and easy to understand. Also go fuck yourself.

Not to mention that the M90 shotgun would be less cumbersome.

Well it was taken out in H2 because the SMG became a thing and then Bungie realized people like the assault rifle and added back with more damage at range and less ammo in H3. Same for reach and I stopped playing after that. The upped damage in H3 is why they reduced it not weird fucking sci fi realism. The lore reason was because the 60 round mags were wearing out the guns since they were being used like RPKs not assault rifles.

Let's just put it this way. Metric is the SI unit for a reason.

In practical every day use it doesn't make any difference and if you use them in a professional setting you should have the mental capacity to just use either system. So no, we shouldn't have changed decades ago because there is no incentive to, besides to be like a bunch of Eurotrash faggots

I think that in HALO the thinking is that by the mid 26th century they'll have materials that make the guns lighter and recoil less, without sacrificing durability or performance. So you've got dudes running around with 14mm sniper rifles and 7.62 assault rifles like it's nothing, despite the average marine not being a 400lb, 8 foot tall body builder.