I am curious about this rifle

I am curious about this rifle.

Why do people like it so much?
>I personally think it looks like trash, but if it's function is over form.

Attached: 21xvgsgh.png (1822x1226, 758K)

>SCAR
>function is over form

Attached: 1299827572337.jpg (4688x4688, 575K)

Develop your hypothesis.

Pathetic can't even post a counter argument.

Not very many options when it comes to battle rifles made in the 21st century I guess?

fortnite gun fortnite gun

Nothing special. Mostly video game hype.

it's expensive and supply problems. Doesn't stop the army of SCAR defenders who will either counter with "you're a poorfag!" or "it's SPECIAL OPERATIONS gun, we're not a priority".
At this rate, I'd either wait for what CZ has in store with their Bren 2 in 7.62NATO or just going all in and getting a SR25 or HK762

For most it's heavilly featured in games and everyone else its the "spec ops gun holy shit" or the modern battle rifle bit, the rifle is plenty nice and short stroke piston is a neat operating system but not enough to justify the cost compared to a FAL or g3/cetme clone, even with aftermarket support

It’s been in the media so much it’s become a top richfag trophy piece. Think like the desert eagle 10 years ago.

Attached: 2B2015B4-28C3-4B5E-BC76-2B9C550D31D9.gif (327x200, 1.54M)

But the Evo suckkkkks compared to other guns in its class. Why wouldn’t the newest onions CZ be also cheaper and less good.

Special Forces + Modern Warfare 2. It's also a decent modern battle rifle.

Because it's the best.

Nah. It's because FN made a mostly polymer rifle that wasn't garbage like the ACR and ARX.

Even CZ fucked up with their first BREN and had to go back to make an even more shameless copy.

Because it costs a lot of money so it must be good. Haha no it's definitely not just a guccid up American design for mega poor countries. Lol what's the AR18? You must be thinking of something else

You’re a retard if you think the mr762 is a better battlerifle

The thing is a shitty over hyped gun thanks to video games

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Jow Forums is poor and ignorant and just can’t stop humiliating themselves.

Attached: AB052BC2-B232-495A-A0C0-CCF84C4DDB4A.jpg (2048x1812, 838K)

>no 10mm
Almost good enough.

I have a Glock 20 but those are just some of the more patrician selections.

hmmmm...almost out of poorfag territory.

OP Here.

So. Nobody told me why people like it so much beyond video games.

Is it correct to then assume it doesn't have function over form?

Remember i did say "if" it's function.

You’ve generated massive quantities of butt hurt which was your goal. If you want further help then post pictures of a female relative’s tits.

>patrician selections
>VP9

Pick one.

You’re right but a stupid faggot at the same time.

>buys_all_the_memes.jpg

Neither of those are sub MOA rifles nor were they designed to shoot 130grn 7.62 out of a carbine length barrel

Scars are cheap as shit to make, they sell them to the goberment for less than a grand each. The $2500 price tag is just because the retard tax+manufactured scarcity.

That being said, they are probably the best .308 rifle on the market today due to its weight/ergos, only being rivaled by a really high end AR10.

>Isn't that the gun from fortnite?

Attached: 1537903342835.png (500x500, 370K)

>Scars are cheap as shit to make, they sell them to the goberment for less than a grand each.
ouuuuuuuuuch
>buy a $500 rifle for $2500
>seals dont like it
>"you're just poor, Jow Forums"

This fucking thread again.

Just give up entirely and buy a kriss vector, chiappa rhino, and a tavor.

>.308 rifle on the market today due to its weight/ergos, only being rivaled by a really high end AR10.
LOL, are you fucking high?

AR10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kel-Tec>>>>>(POWERGAP)>>>SCAR

>seals don’t like it
I’m not sure if you’re more retarded for not being able to discern that video or for putting so much stock in seals words.

Either way, you’re a retard, and most likely a poorfag

So much reddit in one post

>Shameless copy
Hmmmm...

>not an argument: the post

it is legitimately a good gun, being really light and accurate for a .308, but its price and 95% of the hype is because of LARPing as spec ops.

Hey, one guy had anecdotal evidence so that must mean the thousands of troops who don't complain are wrong.

Shot a 308 and loved it. It just felt extremely comfortable to me and produced one of the best groupings I've ever managed at 100yds using irons. And it was an abused rental gun.

But for $3000+ FN can go fuck themselves. Would have bought one in a heartbeat sub 2k even with all it's flaws. Maybe if I was a rich fag I would pick one up, but there's still so much other shit I could buy with that 3k.

Attached: 1527393195270.jpg (584x558, 54K)

wow, literally retarded. Congrats.

Chuck?

From my understanding it's just overpriced for what it is. Still a good platform, you can just get an AR10 for about the same and it may perform better.

Only shot one, and it felt great aside from being a little bulky.

>But for $3000+ FN can go fuck themselves. Would have bought one in a heartbeat sub 2k even with all it's flaws
they were $2500~ when they first hit the market, but the 25 rifles they made for civilians were bought up and barely in stock.