Thoughts on teh new Portuguese camo?

Thoughts on teh new Portuguese camo?
Looks like flecktarn

Attached: 1541477479352.jpg (640x960, 156K)

Looks pretty good. Probably works great in Portugal especially.

looks moor like multicam

>Portugal has a military
honestly most nations need to just get rid of their militarys

Multichad puts another notch on its bedpost.

Why do military personnel wear camo all the time. It’s fucking stupid. If not deployed/on tour then they should be in their business/service uniform especially when they’re someone who sits at a desk or meet with people all day. Other than that I think it’s too light green, but I don’t know what Portugal looks like soo.

Attached: BA150C18-8B4A-4582-B109-599008B17622.jpg (216x481, 25K)

Agreed, United States can do everything. Everyone should just give money to the United States to maintain a military.

Looks like Japanese camo

Attached: original.jpg (2250x1501, 2.49M)

Isn’t the Portuguese army like 7,000 dudes total?

looks p good

no thats retarded, you can be called in to go to the motor pool at any moment and anyway its a huge bother to maintain your ribbons and shit when you are sitting around with nothing to do all day and since its a bunch of boys all they're gonna do is fuck with eachother

dude on the right looks white

Because dress uniform is too formal for daily activities, do you really think a mechanic wants to be working in his nice ironed dress uniform instead of just getting oil on his combats

You're not only retarded by you clearly haven't cervix'd either so shut the fuck up

>dude on the right looks white
so does the girl on the right

I litterally said especially if they sit at a desk or meet with people all day. Do you really think I meant someone who’s doing field work or working on vehicles all day.
Does that bitch really need to be in camo? It’s fucking retarded and lazy.

I didn’t say dress uniform. I said service. There’s a difference.

Attached: F9B468F7-2544-425F-8C99-81BBB2916746.jpg (758x1023, 85K)

This image proves beyond any doubt, Portugal is white and cute.

Attached: 1515731967043.jpg (1136x852, 111K)

Of course Portugal is white, its just the dudeweedlmao version of Spain.

Weed is much more tolerated abd much more widely used in Spain than in here, not sure what tour alluding to.

Andy Dick joined the GSDF?

>>dude on the right looks white
What the fuck's the American definition of ""white"" these days? AFAIK, Nips are more bleached than most Caucasians.

I want a pair of that guy's boots.

It looks like multicam color flecktarn. I like it I just don't like how modern camo looks like a poncho

Seems like they combined the new Austrian camo with the new German multitarn

>Iberimoors
>white

What do you think of Hungary's new camo pattern? While on topic of camouflage.

Attached: huniform5.jpg (590x885, 501K)

Looks like DPM with Rhoadie colors.

Literally anything lighter than mulatto. There's so many fucking spics in the US it's fucking insane. No way were 56% white. Maybe in the nursing homes.

I live outside a bumfuck nowhere in a town of 5k so don't bother with the cityfag meme.

you dumb negro soldiers dont sit at the desk and meet with people all day those are recruiter faggots

and you dont work on vehicles all day you just go out and do dumb shit fuck off civvy cunt

Flecktarn in Multicam(tm) colors?

It reminds me of the current JGSDF camo, which is Flectarn in old US M81 colors.

>Portuguese
>"white"
lel

I went to the tomb of the unknown soldier in lisbon, its alot more relaxed than the one in washington. Two soldier dudes just stand their not even at attention.

At least it is not multicam. But it does have similar colours.

>DPM with Multicam colors

fix'd

It's going to be fair--not great--in Central European pine forests. It's too light and too brown, which shouldn't surprise us since we're talking about a color palette designed for arid Afghan mountainsides and nowhere else.

For the pine forests of the Hungarian countryside olive drab would be better. Warsaw Pact era "Strichtarn"/"Raindrop" pattern was better for their environment.

Wtf I believed multicam was better and winning?

Wtf I believed multicam was better and winning?