Mr Ryan aka Prince NEET

Why was an unemployed 27 year old Brit who lived with his mother, had acute schizophrenia, was a generally mentally unstable psychotic allowed to own such a collection as this?
Type 56 7.62×39mm semi-automatic rifle
M1 carbine .30 (7.62×33mm) semi-automatic rifle (a rare "Underwood" model)
Zabala shotgun
Browning shotgun
Beretta 92FS semi-automatic 9 mm pistol
CZ ORSO semi-automatic .32-caliber pistol
Bernardelli .22-caliber pistol

Really jogs the brain

Attached: Michael Ryan in 1986.jpg (217x276, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssristories.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much easier to get a firearm then, and he was the first to cause a major change in gun law

>There was extensive press comment on this, suggesting the relationship was "unhealthy" and that Ryan was "spoiled" by his mother. A Guardian headline described Ryan as a "mummy's boy". Ryan was a bachelor and had no children.
This applies to a quarter of the people on Jow Forums. It probably applies to all of the people on Jow Forums. Someone being infantilized is not a reason to fuck them over even harder, and in fact I'd say that choosing not to intervene when someone is the victim of this kind of treatment only to go full bore when it suits you is a sign that you're complicit in the treatment.

Maybe he needed guns. Not to kill kids or whatever drivel you're going on about, but to defend himself from his insane mother.

>Ryan lived with his mother, Dorothy, a dinner lady at the local primary school.
>defend himself from his insane mother.
Do you know the sort of women who get jobs as dinner ladies? They usually aren't insane, how is looking after your son despite him being an adult reason to own a firearm to defend yourself from her because she is insane? She was a 60 year old dinner lady, how was she of enough danger to a full grown man to warrant a firearm for the specific purpose to defend yourself from her?

>She was a 60 year old dinner lady, how was she of enough danger to a full grown man to warrant a firearm for the specific purpose to defend yourself from her?
You can be as ignorant as you like but please abstain from the virtue signalling. You have blood on your hands.

What did he do?

>needs a gun to defend himself from his mother
Really?

He went on a shooting spree in his town

>not spending your SSI checks on guns and ammo

Not much of a collection.

Didn’t have a loisence.

He didnt
It was a false flag attack perpetrated to change gun laws in UK. They success

Try googling "Hungerford Massacre" for details.

>NEET becomes more and more unhinged thanks to isolation
>people probably saw the signs but ignored it, maybe even made fun of him too
>NEET finally snaps and shoots for a high score
>WTF how could this happen?! We need to ban GUNS now!

This problem is never going to be solved

Attached: B3B5765D-10D8-4FD2-A989-0560C32479A1.jpg (639x960, 108K)

That's a pretty damn stylish hat, though.

Attached: paul harrel fedora.png (273x213, 40K)

>Further along the road he wounded his next door neighbour, Alan Lepetit, who had helped build Ryan's gun display unit.
>Ryan fired eight rounds into the Wainwrights' Datsun Bluebird, [26] hitting Douglas in the head and Kathleen in the chest and shoulder. Kathleen, seeing that her husband was dead and that Ryan was approaching the car whilst reloading, unbuckled her seatbelt and ran. [1] The pair were visiting their son, a policeman on the Hungerford force. Coincidentally, Constable Wainwright had signed Ryan's request to extend his firearm certificate only weeks earlier.
>One of the statements Ryan made towards the end of the negotiations was widely reported: "Hungerford must be a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."[34]
>maybe even made fun of him too
Sounds pretty unaware of his actions, seems as if everyone knew each other in their nice idealistic English town and helped each other. The most help he could've gotten was from a psychiatrist or even a clinical psychologist

>Real mental health issue
>Men and traditional masculinity demonized
>Traditional values tossed out the window
>Anyone not conforming to (((society))) is bullied and ostracized
>N-no it was a false flag!

Powers that be don't need to conduct false flags. All they need to do continue the degradation of Western society and wait for the inevitable to occur.

Uuuuummm ok

Please clarify what you mean by that

Why are you arguing with him? He blew me the fuck out with his mother issues/spotting my virtue signalling as social currency (roastie tier behaviour) I was clearly ignorant trying to assume that much from a few articles/wikipedia and generalised all dinner ladies

Not if you are under 50.
This is a oversimplification I'd say, as much as I'd like for the answer to be so easy.
I don't know about england, but I do know that in the US that that sort of help does not really exist in any rural areas. To get someone like him to the kind of help he would need you'd either need to institutionalize him several hours from his place of residence, which would make things far worse, or he'd need his mother to transport him back, and forth to a appropriate facility for therapy. Most of the facilities we have now are just pill dispensers to pacify kids in classrooms, or to make judges feel like they are not sending people, or kids to prison.
Taking away peoples rights to defend themselves because of a particular case that would have been far worse without guns is frankly stupid.

Attached: ihadtoscreencapthistomakefunofyou.png (323x375, 216K)

Damn pridddy dope load out for a 80’s bong. Sad he ruined guns for em. Shot a wheelchaired woman and left her to die-which took two days. What a faggot like wtf

prozac
ssris kill again

RARE side effects

If experienced, these tend to have a Severe expression!
•A Spasm Of The Larynx
•Abnormal Liver Function Tests
•Acquired Decrease Of All Cells In The Blood
•Acquired Low Blood Count Due To Destruction Of Red Cells
•Allergic Reaction Causing Serum Sickness
•Atrial Fibrillation
•Behaving With Excessive Cheerfulness And Activity
•Bleeding Of The Stomach Or Intestines
•Bronchospasm
•Decreased Blood Platelets
•Erythema Multiforme
•Giant Hives
•Having Thoughts Of Suicide
•Hepatitis Caused By Drugs
•Increased Pressure Of Pulmonary Circulation
•Increased Risk Of Bleeding
•Kidney Failure
•Large Purple Or Brown Skin Blotches
•Life Threatening Allergic Reaction
•Liver Failure
•Low Amount Of Sodium In The Blood
•Low Blood Counts Due To Bone Marrow Failure
•Lung Embolism
•Mild Degree Of Mania
•Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
•Pancreatitis
•Pneumonia With High Amount Of Eosinophil White Blood Cells
•Prolonged QT Interval On EKG
•Secondary Angle-Closure Glaucoma
•Seizures
•Serotonin Syndrome - Adverse Drug Interaction
•Skin Condition Marked By Red And Painful Nodules
•Skin Rash With Sloughing
•Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
•Stomach Or Intestinal Ulcer
•Stroke
•Sudden Blindness And Pain Upon Moving The Eye
•Swollen Lymph Nodes
•Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
•Trouble Breathing
•Very Rapid Heartbeat - Torsades De Pointes
•Vocal Cord Swelling
•Yellowing Of Skin Or Eyes From Bile Flow Problems

ssristories.net/
he was on Prozac. nearly all spree killers are created by ssri side effects. Ban ssris

No wonder the supreme gentlemen didn't want to take any of these and went with benzos

>all these lone wolf attacks
Why the fuck can't we communicate and coordinate? I mean, motherfuckering shitskins can gather and conduct attacks, why can't we? Could you imagine what fucking damage a group of autists could do? Just go to a LGBT parade or a synagogue and go for broke, have a security element to keep the police at bay.

Because everyone was too stupid to realize he was off his nut. Why do you think they were so eager to point fingers after it happened?

Attached: 1543512238883.png (1018x919, 128K)

>he needed seven guns to defend himself from his mother!

user, I think you are one of these manbabies who has been spoiled by their mother. That's why you think the solution to your unhealthy relationship with your mom is to shoot her.

I'm taking it that you've never been abused by your own family. Have you?

Some of them will do whatever it takes to make you a puppet or their own personal accessory.

And your solution to this is to go on a shooting spree and kill 16 people innocent people?

Please kill yourself. I genuinely mean that. You appear to be very disturbed and a danger to other people. Quickly off yourself before you hurt someone else, thank you.

>Just go to a LGBT parade
They die of lifestyle without assistance, did you now apart from diseases like aids, lbgt are more inclined to suicide and murder?

And Jews are based. sorry /pol lied to you.

I'm not the one virtue signaling and making death threats. I think you really need to reassess who is the problem here.

It's easy. What you can't control physically, you make up for in psychological torture (gasighting, proxy abuse, failure set-ups, etc)

Sort of unrelated but say for example a mother was very caring towards her son and through inaction just let him do nothing with his life after dropping out of higher education, so long as he stayed in the house, had a clear reason to go out (shopping for food if she asks) helped her occasionally, questioned him repeatedly whenever he spoke about anything and it was clear he had something wrong with him mentally ever since he was a child but she ignored it, thought he would grow out of it and said things like "why are you so easily effected by x just do y, I'm fine and it doesn't bother me" "I was a better mother than a lot of people I knew who used to tell me how they cried when they were abandoned by their parents and placed in foster care" "I did everything and what did you expect me to do, its the fault of i.e. video games you played, internet, not going to church anymore etc, broke down crying and started being hysterical whenever he as a child misbehaved in school, thought it was the end of the world, kept on saying how children that do things wrong in school turn out to be the worse people ever, extremely worried and burst out wailing and crying every time the child got into trouble, when the child cried in front of other parents after school or hurt himself by accident she would start telling him off when they were out of view, ask him why what has he done now/ask him why he is crying but not asking for an answer, tell him to stop crying/being overemotional "all the other parents were looking at you, you know wondering why you were so loud and crying so much like something had been done to you in school or at home, I'm a good mother"

Is this genuine intentional psychological torture or just an ignorant, unintelligent person unable to go against her motherly instinct and suspicions of subtle abuse by a son with a victim complex?

Sure FBI, let's team up buddy

Not bad taste in guns, could’ve had more. Bongs freak out over loose 22 ammo tho so I’m sure this story impressed

>This applies to a quarter of the people on Jow Forums.

[citation needed]

seems like a small collection of cheap surplus to me, for the time.

It's the kind of thing that only looks scary to people that have literally no knowledge of firearms.

I would agree that schizos with clinical diagnosis should not have firearms though.

I see what you mean. This was basically a guy who was messed up since birth, and the mother was in complete denial of reality (typical motherly instinct bullshit). The reality is that he should have been removed from the community way before this even happened. There is a reason why Spartan children were chucked off a cliff if they were believed to be defective at birth.