What gun is this

what gun is this
>what is the best armed insurgency/militia in the world ?

Attached: attached.png (858x545, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

china.org.cn/e-white/20021209/III.htm#3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zastava M84, basically a Yugoslavian-produced PKM
>whichever one the CIA is currently funding

The US population

Techincally stateless armies that have good weapons and training are at least hizbollah and iraqi kurds.

> only has semi autos
> meanwhile Abdul in Bumfuckistan can buy an RPG and a Soviet made machine gun for less than it costs you to fill up your car

And you're willing to trade full auto for a working infrastructure and at least 30 years of avg life expectancy?

Whoo boy.

Working infrastructure won't suppress an enemy at 600+ rounds per minute.

yeah but one goatfucker with an automatic AK is still outnumbered by a million fudds with hunting rifles

You mean 30 rounds over the course of 4 seconds, after which they die instantly from giving away their position.

You do realise it's not a face off between two insurgencies? Face it, there are groups who are far better armed than any US militia, and considering every larper and fudd with a bolt gun a combined and co-ordinate militia is intellectually dishonest.

> I have no idea how combat works, the post

>what is the best armed insurgency/militia in the world ?
Its the american people of course

>considering every larper and fudd with a bolt gun a combined and co-ordinate militia is intellectually dishonest.

so is considering random dirt farmers armed with 50 year old soviet garbage

other groups being better armed is debatable, if the US population was reduced to an insurgency we would have access to plenty of shit beyond what's legally available now, since ex-military would make these things available

>Overweight and out of shape
>No full auto weapons
>Unwilling to actually use their guns
No

> considering actual insurgencies insurgencies is dishonest.

I don't even have enough wews for this

>Insurgencies insurgencies
Fucking retard

>dirt farmers are an insurgency but fudd larpers can't be because reasons

Otherwise the statement would be 'considering actual insurgencies is dishonest', which makes no sense. What i said is dramatically correct, and shorthand for 'considering actual insurgencies as insurgencies is dishonest'.

Learn to speak English.

You are wrong about both those things and are another denying mutt

The Us does not have a current armed insurgency.
It does indeed have an extremely light weight, lightly armed militia. (from what information is publicly available to us)

So lets get the the US off the table as far as this conversation is concerned.
And back to the topic.

As of Current year.

>what is the best armed insurgency/militia in the world
"BEST ARMED"

I believe that the answer would be the CHINESE MILITIA
china.org.cn/e-white/20021209/III.htm#3
I believe that they would be the best armed militia currently on paper in the world.
Now as far as their actual equipment - im not sure.
I'm pretty sure they would be a reallllly shitty fighting force.
But we are talking equipment here.

You must be inbred. I simply mentioned raghead insurgencies, of which there are dozens across the middle East alone. I did not stipulate that they were all magically part of one unified militia, as the other guy implied about every American gun owner being part of one great big militia.

You're losing both fights, just save yourself the embarrassment and stop posting.

Attached: gy8htfo8eu521.png (1000x1196, 1.04M)

I'm not American. You might have gotten a clue with me laughing at the fact that people think that A) all American gun owners are magically part of some nationwide coordinated militia and B) they are better armed than some of the actual insurgent groups in the Middle East.

Ffs someone post the pasta and get thia chink banned. Fuck off Chang no one cares

>implied about every American gun owner being part of one great big militia
well that's not what i said
my original point was that there is far more fudds than ragheads with AKs, so individual firepower is irrelevant

there's just no other population that comes close, coordinated or not

The cartels

I'm a PA fag with blue eyes you fucking tard.
Fuck you i'm on topic and your not.

>What is the taliban
>What is China
You're just another mutt that thinks his shitty empire is the center of the world.

can you 2 stay on the actual topic?
PERHAPS?

There are over 20k registered machine guns in the US and an unknown number of unregistered ones. It also wouldn't be hard to convert every semi auto belt fed, AK, and AR15 to full auto if the time came. Idk why you'd be so obtuse as to think there are no machine guns in the US.

>not arming those 1million fudds with automatic aks
user I’m disappoint

>>what is the best armed insurgency/militia in the world ?

What """"""is""""""""
'the'
best
armed insurgency/militia
in the world
-----------------------------------
my man its not the USA

>best
Don't know
>biggest
USA

Best armed is whoever is currently being babied by the us goberment. Biggest is the USA but if that doesnt count some BS one in Syria I guess.

>my man its not the USA
how is it not? we have the most guns, the most expensive guns, the most ammo, the most food, the most armor, the most civilian owned tech like nods and expensive optics, and a ton of the militia is now composed of civilians with fairly recent military combat experience.

the militia of american people would completely fuck up some taliban on neutral ground

a coworker of mine who is supposedly hardcore into guns believes that it's illegal to own full autos.
something about a bill that was passed in 2006.
can't find anything about it, but he was really trying to win a argument so I had to forfeit.
short temper.

If the entire might of the fucking US military can't beat the Taliban what makes you think fat, lazy, sheltered citizens who can't imagine a life without TV or AC could?

I'd say at the time ISIS. only cause for a while there they had their own weapons manufactured.
I believe they had rocket launchers being produced. by hand, but still.
that and the amount of captured armor they had.

second I'd say america, only cause I doubt the militia's have a lot of armored vehicles if any, or anti-tank weapons if any.

A US militia wouldn’t have to play fair, dumbass.

ISIS has been reduced to near nothingness. Confirmed you pay zero attention to the Syrian Civil War.

Russians.
Every russian male was in army for at least one year.

>best armed militia
Boomers as they surrender their bumpstocks after years of LARPing. They'll have fat rolls all up over their arms. They might not look the best for arms, but with those jiggly fat rolls, they'll be the biggest arms.

>over 20k
Yeah way more retard. FOIA put it at 400k+ with the ATF saying records before 68 were shit and incomplete lmao.

Not that it matters as pretty much every rental range had posties to play with. Probably 3 mil post samples easily.

MGs aren't some mythical invention. Id rather have more readily available HE given a choice between DDs and MGs.

can't you read.
it clearly says "at the time"
cause at the time they were dangerous, without the need for cia handouts.
obviously not anymore.
I also said ISIS for the fact that I didn't assume OP was referring to current state of things.

>the cucks who've accepted every gun law without a single politician shot.
>effective at anything

unironically yes

T. Butthurt mutt. Your shitty population isn't capable of shit. The American people are fat lazy cucks that don't resist against gun laws and are brainwashed fat fucks that are totally incapable of fighting . Your shitty military has lost every war against third world countries even with the help of it's allies who always do the heavy lifting. Face it: your piece of crap empire isn't the center of the world and America isn't the greatest country. You aren't special and the whole world is laughing at you mutts.

This is true and I agree

>>what is the best armed insurgency/militia in the world ?
Probably the Russian armed ones in Eastern Ukraine

>no full auto weapons

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Some people have lots of coat hangers in their closet and pieces of steel in their garages.

If you say what country you're from, I can tell you how little we think about it.

Disqualified because they couldn't jog 100 yards away from the driveway without hear failure.

Attached: 1508689165001.png (418x408, 103K)

Two RMB have been deposited in your account.

>American Civilians own 45 percent of all civilian guns on earth
>ching chong ding dongs get to share rifle 1 for every 10 changs

Velly Dishonorburu

We have scooters for that

Attached: america_is_home_to_the_scooter_640_14.jpg (600x449, 58K)

Attached: From fiction to reality - the League of Fatties has arrived.jpg (1200x815, 479K)

>best armed
Houthi Rebels
Tahrir al-Sham
Mexican Cartells

t. inbred Arab kid living in Canada who thinks he would be living in a floating pyramid and totally score everyday if it weren't for those damn Americans

>advocating for full auto like its 1960
>shiggy
Every operator knows semi auto is the most lethal.

Attached: 1519840515095.jpg (640x466, 23K)

Everything I've experienced and heard leads me to believe that a select fire rifle is the most devastating thing you can train a lone person to use.
>every nam vet ever: "we only used full auto when we were about to be overrun"

No, sorry. Iraqi kurds - the Peshmerga - have shit for weapons. Nothing but old small arms. The US could have done something about that but in order to please the shias now in charge in Iraq they made sure not to give the kurds anything capable of dealing with armor. It's the same story in Syria. There's some good things to be said about the various kurd forces in Syria and Iraq but well armed they aren't.

I think I agree. They have more modern gear on the ground than any other rebel unit I can think of. Of course, much of that is actually Russian gear manned by Russian army personnel, but there is nothing wrong about that.

Amercans are the best armed militia

How are they on antitank weapons? Anti aircraft weapons? Armed vehicles? Artillery?