When Trump withdraws even more troops from Afghanistan, when do we have to expect the collapse of the afghan government?

When Trump withdraws even more troops from Afghanistan, when do we have to expect the collapse of the afghan government?

Attached: talibancontrolafghanistanNYT.png (1190x580, 141K)

Who cares about that third world shithole

Who gives a shit? It's not my problem.

>collapse of the Afghanistan government
1981 called

What have afgans ever done for me? Half of them are literally taliban. Good riddance.

Immediately. Let China get fucked by every tribal shithead there stealing 80% of their shit on the "silk road" lmao. Fuck bribing people to not destroy our shit only to have it all stolen anyway. Anything that didnt get air lifted in walked or got burned.

They dont want Western society so why interact with them? No more imperialist wars of democromeme.

bump

Will the Afghanistan War be a loss?

>afghan
>government

anything they had basically only existed because we've occupied them

It’s not possible to win unless you fucking kill all of them

Yes, all the MSM is right.

We should leave soldiers there forever.

That's a brilliant fucking idea, you fucking twat.

Suck a fat jew cock.

Attached: 1541611670585.jpg (312x342, 32K)

>What have afgans ever done for me?
Well, how much do you like heroin and terrorism?

Who fucking cares?

The chinese are entering the nation.
Now is not the time for us to be overt.
Now is the time for us to show the
Taliban what they will have to deal with.

My guess is we are going to be working with the taliban, sending them
$$$ for their services. EVERYONE likes $$$.
This is going to be awesome to watch. Instead of our guys getting blown
up its gonna be ching chang BOOM! getting rattled

>when do we have to expect the collapse of the afghan government?

If they're smart they get out before the US pulls out.

>Afghanistan
>government
They don't have a government OP. Afghanistan is just a disconnected collection of warring tribes. Taliban is like Anonymous, where they only exist in name and the moment opportunity knocks everyone and their little brother are running around doing dumb shit called themselves Taliban. There's no real unity or collective rule that can collapse which is why in spite of years of the US trying to make some form of social structure it's still the war torn shithole it always has been.
I do feel bad for the westaboos living there. There is a population that actually likes western style society and not being persecuted over literally anything any other muslim sect can come up with. They're getting the short end of this stick.

>the guys abandoning their culture for (((western))) decadence are the good guys!
Good goy.

Decadence. Goy. Leave the internet or shut the fuck up you hypocritical piece of shit.

The only winning move is not to play

Afghanistan will be a shithole regardless of how many US lives and billons of dollars we dump into it if we do anything short of killing literally every last living person there. They have no concept of western values or why they are good, they've never had a western style "central governnment" and the geography very much lends itself to the opposite of that. Spending trillions of dollars to try to "re-educate" them is a losing prospect and we should have peaced out literally the second OBL got killed.

Prior to the 70's they had a western style gov with a King. The. The taliban came.

>Prior to the 70's Kabul had a gov with a King.
FTFY

They had functionally zero functional control over the scattered valleys and small population centers outside of "you will pay some taxes." Actual governments can keep control of their country if the leader isnt geographically present.

Love it brother!

Also the revolution that overthrew the king had nothing to do with the Taliban. They only came to promenince after the Soviets staged a coup on a subsequent Prime minister and attempted to install a pro-communist regime.

They harbored an international terrorist syndicate that plotted the slaughter of thousands on American soil.

The PRC doesn't care how many they kill or how many of their are killed in the name of profit. They want those rare earth metals too.

>They harbored an international terrorist syndicate that plotted the slaughter of thousands on American soil.
This is the problem. If we leave Afghanistan, Al-Qaeda will still have a base to operate from. Honestly, we should have try to damage the relationship between the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

>They harbored an international terrorist syndicate that plotted the slaughter of thousands on American soil.

Proof?

Why aren’t we doing that?

They had that for just a couple years didn’t they?

Because the people in charge want to establish an international neoliberal order friendly to Israel, Saudi Arabia and the USA, not play cowboy

Taliban =/= AlQaeda

Now all the future generations of afghans who had this farther or grandfather killed by US forces will come and give us a taste of the religion of peace. Ffs Donald just nuke that shit hole to glass and call it a day

We were supposed to be training them to fight on their own. Surely some of them are capable to training in our place.

Honestly who would have even noticed a reduction in the force if they hadn't been blaring this all over the news?

The place hasn't been the same since the Afghan Sikh Wars. The only thing that hasn't changed is the society.

Attached: 1513833384314.jpg (497x458, 82K)

>falling for jewish lies

people still think a bunch of sunnis from saudi arabia getting iraq and afghanistan invaded is a coincidence?
jeeez guys

Attached: mods of kay.png (1567x820, 235K)

Criminally underrated post.

>muh joos
How many years did we get about how bad Bush was for starting these wars, how they should withdraw (remember what Obama promised?), how many poor sandniggers died and so on, but yeah the MSM must've supported the wars all along, am I right?

This is kind of true in a way. The USA start wars but can't commit long enough to really turn the situation to their advantage.

The Kurds will get pushed in, probably the Afghan government too, while Syria, Iran and Turkey will get stronger. What a shit outcome. At least Israel didn't grow more.

#Afghan for the Tribals

The Taliban actually arose only in 1994 from the chaos of the civil war and permanent fighting between the various mujahideen factions after the collapse of the Republic of Afghanistan.

>muh rare earth metals
retarded cable news watching boomer detected

China is too smart for that. They blocked the border decades ago. The Himalayas form a natural giant Uyghur fence stopping them getting CIA colored tee-shirts and other supplies.

>muh decadence
>said the person using the internet from a computer

>muh trillion in rare metals
Wow not even a whole fifth of our debt if we have 100% pure profit. Totally worth being there for another decade!

>all these yous all of a sudden
Morning in Tel Aviv Schlomo?
Using free WIFI on my families shared phone. Don't own TV and use public transit. Not sorry im immune to your mass media filth. ;)

5% of our debt assuming it's still 21T doubt it though.

Considering the abysmal condition of the afghan security forces, how much is the security situation going to deteriorate?
Another Taliban major offensive which will leave practically no white spots the map I posted and many more red districts?

>browses a site originally based around cartoons
>probably eats fast food or some other mass produced schlock and drinks sods
>owns a cancer cancer causing cell phone
>probably wears clothing made in a sweatshop
>bitches about decadence on the internet

>oy vey anyone not chucking spears at aircraft in the jungle is an imperialist pig
Lmao nice try.
>fast food and soda
Lmao who eats that shit besides niggers? Wife hand makes everything i eat and I buy in bulk. Cost like 60 bucks a month to eat whatever i want.

Sorry not sorry you're incapable of basic life skills lmao.

Wife also makes all her own dresses and wad making me shirts but there's no point to give her that work when I can have some spic make them for $8.

>muh illegal immigration is bad
>directly contributes to jobs being taken away from the US
Hey buddy the only reason you aren't crippled from polio or dying from malnutrition is because of "muh decadent west"

>implying they wernt made by spics in the us.

Well if you hate spics so much go to Ukraine or Russia where there aren't any

>Reeeee consume my (((media)))
>This is your (((culture)))
>RUSSIAN COLLUSSCOLLUSSION
No lmao.

This right here. You need to understand that Afghanistan is not a nation. It is just a collection of places so shitty no surrounding country wanted them. They do not speak the same language a couple villages apart and some thought that the russians came back when they saw the first americans show up. The average dirt farmer doesnt even understand the concept of a skyscraper and planes are metal birds to him. You are giving them way to much credit here.

>Will the Afghanistan War be a loss?

None of the people you went to war with survived so all in all I'd say good job

>We should leave soldiers there forever.
worked in Germany and the uk. Also stop obsessing on jews you've got polworm

>It is just a collection of places so shitty no surrounding country wanted them

and all the surrounding countries are pretty shitty....so its like the king crap of crap

Fuck off Goldberg you disgusting hook nosed kike.

What government?

I hate you white trash

Hopefully it's a quick collapse.

Nothing worse, more criminal and corrupt than the puppet government in Kabul.

Except for maybe the puppet government in Ukraine.

Best possible resolution would be if Putin wanted to prove his dick is bigger than Gorbachev's or Bush - Trump's and sends his own troops in. That'd kill two birds with one stone. Not real probable, but stupider things have happened.