Say someone would produce FAMAS G2 again, would you buy one? What would what you change on the gun?

Say someone would produce FAMAS G2 again, would you buy one? What would what you change on the gun?

Attached: img_7913.jpg (800x533, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

terrang.fr/picatinny-ares-simplifie-famas-f1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d say I want it then buy something else

Is that a FAMAS?

Sure but if someone made a semi-auto FAMAS it would probably cost a grand. It's just not worth it, meanwhile the french will destroy theirs for scraps or give them away to niggers.

It's some kind of wierd Dodge Stratus with a body kit...

Does anybody make a famas top handle that is detachable for a picatinny mount? I would like one for reasons...

Twist rate, they're 1/11 aren't they?

Other than that nothing.

terrang.fr/picatinny-ares-simplifie-famas-f1.html

Way to go

Have them use standard GI mags

I had an airshit FAMAS when I was a kid, and honestly it was a very comfy gun to use. LOP was about standard to what I use, and the irons were the right height.

>tfw no Famas G2 Commando

Attached: 48a97eeb4.jpg (720x540, 55K)

>What would what you change on the gun?
I would certainly replace the back burst/auto selector by a bolt release button and use the Felin upper handguard/rail system. Probably I would also modify that reversible cheekpiece so it also has a dual brass deflector and port cover.

Attached: famas-20160601.jpg (590x392, 68K)

That the G2 does out of the box user.

Rechamber it for 32 French longue

Attached: To4pmBl.jpg (646x960, 57K)

I don't mean a picatinny for a famas, I mean an entire sight rail that would fit on a picatinny base, like the ar carry handle rear sight but looks like the sight system on a famas.

Why do you say it would be too expensive? I would definitely buy a new production famas

They imported before. It's not a cheap conversion for a delayed blowback gun to be de-funswitched.

You can still find them for like 3 grand or so. They are just too cheaply made and too pricey on the market to compete well in the 5.56 carbine niche.

What is the price on said gun?

Sure, if they were price-competitive with high end ARs and not-AR combat rifles (sub 2500)
Having one with QD sling mounts and a way of mounting optics and a light would be cool too, although the height over bore would be even worse than it currently is. Also, they need to accept Pmags and not french unicorn mags.

>3 grand
>semi auto famas
kek

>3 grand
More like 15 to 20 grand, maybe more

The one Ian bought sold for around 25,000

>You can still find them for like 3 grand or so.

Add a zero after that three, and you're closer to the going rate.

>Add a zero after $3,000.00
So.. $3,000.000?

I'd fix the barrel twist, stan mags and if it was popular enough I would add different chambings.

Mags aren't the only issue. You need decent steelcase ammo or it'll tear shell casings apart.

Everyone here is like...

"I want it, maybe abit more modernized, stanag mags, ability to mount optics on a picatinny rail, but keeping the ambidextrous nature..."

You want an FS2000. That's okay. They're good guns.

Make a .308 version with 1/10 twist

A 20" barrel in 5.56 is good.

Idk if it has the problem the L85 has with a low mass front and therefore the horrendous recoil.

delet this, add picrail

Attached: 1545499423308.jpg (388x184, 13K)

Inflated fudd lore. Yeah the risk is there just like in any delayed blowback where the case would either rip or deform, but the French military has been using brass late cold war and haven’t had issues since other than a batch of poor QC F3 ammo, which they pulled out reserved steel F1A to train with prior to cutting ties with the manufacture and hitting up the bongs to make their brass ammo. The only reason for steel case was because it was cheap for them at the time. Even Vickers n co tried to save face from the claims when their brass ammo was coming out just fine in the semi FAMAS, along with every vid of their training out there you’ll see them with brass case

Reduce the rail profile with a Felin design
picatinny top rail
Change the charging handle to a G36 style one
1:7 barrel twist rate
eliminate burst from the FCG, semi n full work just fine
XM177E1 flip up irons
eliminate integral bipod
fit an MLOK mount system to the front of the rifle

>eliminate integral bipod
But that's the best part

i wouldn't own a french gun loved by some faggy dude and his sodomite satanist friend

Attached: 1544747798831s.jpg (125x72, 2K)

>doing this retardation when you could just use your hand that pulls the trigger
inb4 BRO TACTICAL REASONS

I'm heading to ~Nice in a few months to try out for the legion. If I get accepted, is it likely that I'll get to use the FAMAS or the HK416?

I would if they were legal in Canuckistan.

>Joining the FFL
Oof. What shithole are you from where that's your best option?

Legionnaires were first to be issued the HK416.

Considering how much shit they're in on a regular basis, they probably ran their FAMAS into the dirt long ago.

for me, it's the Steyr AUG
kek

>to try out for the legion
u wot m8
is this the 20th century?

>Alemania
>Deutschland
>Niemcy
>Germany
Why is Germany called something completely different in every language?

He said add a zero after the three.
Reading comprehension is a bitch when you’re retarded, ain’t it?

Because it has a long history of being ununited and also sits in the middle of Europe so different culture came to contact with different Germanic tribes.

Attached: Untitled.png (1336x1071, 321K)

The North.

cool, looking forward to some H&K action then

yeah, I don't really see a way for me to make a military career without it. the armed forces where I'm at are rather underfunded. it's like getting a master's in [military branch]. would like to get into private security asap after

>Romanic
>Germanic/Latin
>Slav
>Anglos (get it wrong because brainlets)

>The North.
Ah. If I were Swedish or something I'd think about it too.

I will be honest. I thought Famas is a meme gun etc, but I was actually very impressed how insanely simple & oritinal it is, when I saw review of it from Gun Jesus.
Sure, rof is still too high, and it has flaws, but the internals & function.... Damn.

niemcy literally comes from mute-people - as in, they couldn't speak our thongue.
>t.polak

funnily enough, in Russia we call the country itself Germany but Germans are called nemcy as well

How much overlap is there between Polish and Russian?
I can make out ~40% of Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian because I know French.