Guy from europe here

guy from europe here

can someone explan to me why us cops still handcuff dead people even after they shot them dead?

Attached: wtf.png (940x454, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=pdjcYjSsIok
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkiZ0KJYQpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zombies.

In case they ain't ded

This is why you are being enriched. kys

ok

isn't this the opening clip from End of Watch?

The nigger's drive to commit crime is so strong that even in death they've been known to spring back up and return to stealing and raping white women. The shackles are imbued with ancient white magic that silences the feral nigger soul and sends it straight to Hell.

Attached: what k means when discussing zombies.webm (672x368, 1.88M)

Yeah

Basically
They can’t fully figure out if someone’s dead based on blood loss and the amount of shots that connected. Adrenaline is a crazy thing, some people don’t die right.

Attached: 7B09AA99-434D-4341-8817-2E11393D34E9.jpg (536x560, 51K)

This

yes, i just watched it

is life really like that in south central LA?

if yes, jesus christ man

Sometimes the dude isn’t dead and is pretending

Cops are not doctors and only doctors can legally pronounce someone as dead. Therefor the cuff's "just in case" and also to follow legal procedure.

>ppl usually dont get shot by police on a daily basis in europe
>somehow europe is supposed to be worse than the us

dude

Too much money, shitty tactics, and a serious case of Vietnam Syndrome

Attached: Call_of_Duty_WWII_Reveal_Image_2.jpg (1920x1080, 897K)

Attached: liberals will defend this.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

What
The
Fuck
Is that from

part and parcel continent.

Bataclan theatre massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

They have to for legal reasons and because it looks better on camera.
It's funny because when the suspect is obviously dead they'll continue to talk to the corpse.

You haven''t ever heard of the Zombie outbreak of 68?

“People” get shot in US

>suspect missing a piece of his head, lying completely inert in a pool of blood
>"DROP THE FUCKING GUN NOW! DO IT!
I kek every time

PCP

Attached: 1543960016815.png (642x544, 532K)

Religion of peace spreading the word of cultural tolerance in France.

They shoot more people then that every weekend in chicago. At least it only happens once a year or something in europe.

Because we really, really hate lawyers.
And bankers, and politicians.
And people who say "Jazzercise"
Everyone else gets a free ride downtown in a pee-stained police car, with a pair of shiny bracelets.

Because guns aren't an exact science.

There have been documented cases of everything from a guy having his heart blown out with a shotgun and still managing to run 25 yards before falling over to Nogs getting shot over 14 times in a few fatal areas yet are still functional.

They don't take any chances that the person might have enough life left to grab a concealed weapon and fire a few more shots or stab the nearest person.

>believing this
COPE

This. They also have to pretend to do first aid. It’s all just a show.

There was 3000 people shot in Chicago alone last year. Only like 500 of them died, but still.

There's a video of a cop shooting a guy in the dick for pulling out his wallet. I can't find it right now.

Ignoring crime statistics doesn't change them Tyrone

When you're high as a kite on adrenaline, it's actually kind of hard to tell if someone's dead. Good luck doing something like checking for a pulse when your heart pounding and you're shaking.

Train your men to always put the cuffs on, and you don't have to worry about any of that. Let the calm and collected cleanup crew sort the details out.

Reminds me of a guy on Meth is Roseburg OR who was shot something like 30 times before he finally went down.

It was a literal "lol 9mm" event.

Lawyers...he's not dead until a doctor declares it after wasting a couple packs of blood trying to resesitate at a hostital.

If cops don't constantly yell at shot criminals (alive or dead) to drop the weapon and stop resisting a lawyer will convince a jury of sheep that police didn't communicate enough for the criminal to understand whats going on.

But people in Europe get raped as and assaulted more often because there is no fear of victims or cops using guns.

Also european cops often don't arrest suspects out of fear of being called racist.

If they're actually dead, they won't complain. if they aren't, they can't fight back. No loss, everything to gain.

But more euros get acid in their face every weekend or macheted...I'd trade being shot over those other two things happening to me.

>guy from Europe
Hi. I'm a cop from Europe. Instructor aswell. We teach our colleagues to cuff someone we have shot or incapacitated as well, if the situation allows it. Why? Because they may still pose a threat and during a stressful situation our ability to assess that may not be optimal.

Attached: 1544452613332.png (635x661, 227K)

So they dont resist user

Both of those are only in bongland. Never heatd of it outside of there and it lnly happens a few times a year. You probably have a lot of stabbings too

YOu go down from your blood pressure dropping, not your hit points being gone. You can just wake back up, draw a gun, and shoot some cops before you actually bleed out.

So basically, if Chicago was to be isolated, America no longer has a massive gun violence problem?

Call John Carpenter and Kurt Russell, we need to make Escape from Chicago!

>Americhimps chimping out as soon as Europe is mentioned
Pathetic.

That wluld be correct if it was the only shighole city, but there are plenty of them that makes Bagdad seem safe.

>Never heatd of it outside of there
>If the media doesn't report it, it isn't happening

> europe is worse than the us
at least be honest

>Vietnam Syndrome
this retarded

so?

this retarded

>Cuff a dead guy, get called a silly cunt on the internet
>Don't cuff a dead guy, he's not dead, get shot in the back and die
Pick one

sad little outlander detected

sure kid

thinking outlanders are capable of understanding this

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, it has to be.

Dude, lets just assume shit without any facts or statistics to back it up!

another day in the peaceful parisian caliphate

What European country allows that procedure?

Are you thinking that this is somehow strange?

If Chiraq, LA county and Jew York City were magically no longer part of the United States, 3 things would happen.
A) The gun violence rate would be cut in half and people would probably stop complaining. This includes justifiable homicides.
B) A democrat would never occupy the Oval Office again.
C) The GDP would drop +/-30% and it would be very fucking bad.
Two pros, one con. I'd gladly take that chance.

It typically takes some time for a gunshot wound to kill a person unless it's heart, aortal, or CNS damage from the shoulders up. Even then, there are still several cases where people survive massive damage to these areas. Off example, a gut shot that doesn't hit an artery can take days to bleed out internally. So cuff them, and keep a knee in their fucking neck until EMS can get to them.

Why do black teenagers die immediately when shot? Well, that's because they're floppies, son, and they flop do the ground dead when shot.

found the underage fag

Dude the television is your friend dude lmao.

I haven't seen any cop put cuffs on a decapitated person. Barring gross causes of death, they err on the side of caution.

There is plenty of media besides the television you mong. Most people here doesnt even watch the (((TV))).

Not even any of the rightwing sites has reported any acid attacks outside of fucking London.

now just replace those with kids and have multiple of them every year.

Americans will defend this.

>multiple
You mean one. And then a lot of niggers killing each other in Chicago, because the definition of mass shooting is very loose

Most If not all.

You're in the same boat as us now, unless you're in Poland or something anyway.

Attached: 1542480705823.png (790x768, 107K)

These. I worked in an ER and one night we got brought a guy shot 38 times by the police (all .40's) he was hit 5 times in the head 3 in the heart and twice in both his femoral arteries (every single one of these carries a >90% chance of death), yet 15 minutes after being shot and restrained he is still fighting his restraints as he's wheeled in for surgery. He survived for another six months till a blood clot killed him. Life isn't like a video game where you can take 99 damage and be fine then suddenly after 1 more tap you die. Its a sideshow, where sometimes people die after a single punch and sometimes people survive a fusillade of bullets.

Considering that much of the EU wants to be like America now, probably all of them.

Nonsese, the EU is purely an economic union.

Attached: 1544438407.jpg (600x464, 48K)

Jesus, imagine how long it took the police to handcuff all of them.

Yeah, see, the problem I have is whenever people talk like "well they have to for safety" I remember how the majority of police deaths, like 4:1 compared to any other ways police die on duty, is because police don't wear seatbelts when they're speeding in their patrol cars. Like, not even the crashing of cars is itself kills the cops because most of the crashes they get into are survivable if they wore their fucking.

"muh safety, gotta cuff the corpse" motherfucker, clunk click every trip dickheads if you care about "muh safety".

Attached: Even history's greatest monster knows this.jpg (233x423, 36K)

For the same reason they give people like James Fields 419 year prison sentences.

That sign only means that whatever nation owns that vehicle is an EU member. EU itself has no military force

Haven't you seen any action movies? The bad guy always comes back for one last attack just as you think he's already done for.

People can be surprisingly durable at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdjcYjSsIok

I'd rather be free and take the risk, than give up my freedom so some beaners kids can feel safe in a reducation camp with yellow buses.

The first step in breaking your conditioning ;)

Considering there are sometimes hundreds of murders each weekend in Chicago, are you surprised that for some of them, the Cops actually get to the scene on time to stop the murderers?
I fucking am, I'm almost glad at how many people get shot by cops in the US, compared to their murder rate. It means that sometimes, maybe 1/10 times, the cops are fast enough to get there and shoot the murderers

they're not always dead, there's been cases where criminals get shot dozens of times but whatever nigger concoction they're on keeps them running, they're so doped up on meth, synthetic weed and coke that they're fucking superhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkiZ0KJYQpg

skip to 1:54, I know it's a youtuber in the vid talking but every other video about this is on some shitty local news site spammed with advertisements, these two ladies shoot this nigger so many god damn times and he just keeps going.

Attached: 1515138849283.jpg (640x640, 51K)

They need to confirm that they are dead even if half their head is blown off, usually EMT confirms.

Yeah everyone says Compton is a shithole, but nah man It’s South Central LA.

You don't die instantly when a bullet touches you.

Not yet anyway, Johannes

Nobody except for Germany even wants that user.

Dumb frogs getting culturally enriched.

That's pretty much my point. Germany is like the US. All they have to do is sperg out like a toddler and the entire union is there to suck it's cock in 2 seconds.

Jesus fuck no, what shitty euroland do you even live in if you belive shit like that?

In the US we have issues with dead people rising up and voting Democrat. Just being safe about our voting numbers.

It's usually Department Policy to Handcuff, since they may not be all the way dead, and have a 2nd gun

We get handcuffs in bulk so may as well

Attached: 1484515318628.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>the Goy Debt Point dropping
>bad
OY VEY MY SHEKELS!!!

Pretty much a place that doesn't give free expression to outsiders. I mean, I'm here. But socially and culturally, I'm no different from a guy whose stateless.

>get shot in the chest
>put in handcuff's
>now die because you cant breath and all your weight is pushing against your chest

thanks officer.

>ppl usually dont get shot by police on a daily basis in europe
That's because you have grenade attacks instead.

>They shoot more people then that every weekend in chicago.
What do you mean "they"? You fucking bigot.