Aaaaaaaa convince me not to

Aaaaaaaa convince me not to

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-22-02-09-37~2.png (1440x1958, 650K)

But it and relish in the fact that you guys don’t have sbr laws

>round relies on velocity to do anything
>"fuck make the barrel shorter, muh house clearing"

why do people do this instead of switching to 300blk already

Norincos are a hit or miss affair, you can either get a gun that's on par with western AR's or a complete lemon that shoots 5-6 MOA at 100m.
There's also the parts compatibility, their guns are not MilSpec so if you wanna mix and match be prepared to have tools handy.
Well what I'm trying to say is they have very spotty QC and buying a product from them is a gamble.

chink shit.
can't even mount a bayonet.
rear sight is probably the same chink shit that can't hold zero and has half mile adjustments.
plastic components will feel worse than nerf gun plastic
bitch length barrel ensures poor service life, sub par performance, and dick jokes
600 canadian shekels before shipping and dealer bullshit
less than standard magazine size

honestly its not for me but its better than not having an AR in the occupied land of the peoples republic of leafland

>norinco

Should be all you have to hear

>waaaah waaaah why do my guns have to be useful and not fun! waaaahhh

Attached: 1537388457850.jpg (645x614, 58K)

Because you could buy the exact same gun from PSA for less and your money wouldn't go to ping ping and ling ling.

>norinco

not OP but I've heard Norinco is a decent supplier, does this only apply to SKS's or have I been mislead?

True in 1960, not today.

Wowee a whole 200fps slower

It really only applies to any thing they made for military use, their SKS and AKs were using the same tooling and QC as their military rifles

Norinco is fine, not everything they make is gold but they do make a lot of good stuff that fudds immediately disregard because
>muh china

Norinco guns are a bit hit and miss - If you can inspect the gun beforehand, do so.

Ive never had problems with a Norinco gun's functionality, but youll occasionally have things like a rough finish or canted gas tubes/sights, though for the price it can be worth having to put in a bit of work.

*laughs in mk262*
user, you're such a fucking retard holy shit.

Attached: 1488475350324.jpg (462x1045, 282K)

Rod Giltaca's CQA-15 lasted somewhere between 10k and 12k rounds before biting the bullet. That's pretty decent for the price.

Don't listen to all the anons talking shit about Norinco, they make decent shit which is about the same quality as their American made counter parts.

In terms of quality/price, it's about the same as RIA.

do it user, thats an awesome gun.
anyone complaining about your guns m/v is just salty because you CAN get an sbr w/o paying lots of money.
keep in mind though that your standard 55grn fmj rounds WONT pierce level III plates with your barrel length. you need a 16"+ barrel for that.

You can get a M&P Sport II from Maple Syrup Cabela's for only 70 dollars more. It requires an RPAL and is effectively a range toy anyways, so why bother comparing price?

do mp sports even come with a forward assist yet?

But why does anyone NEED a forward assist?

The Sport IIs do, yeah.

what the fuck, i go out of my way to get uppers without a forward assist, that shit is gay

Attached: axasLdN.png (668x566, 139K)