Jow Forums what is the most effective/lethal pocket pistol?

Jow Forums what is the most effective/lethal pocket pistol?

Plain clothed LEO here and I don't always want to carry OWB with a jacket when I'm not working. Bottom line we are authorized to carry whatever off hours but I don't want something that is going to get me killed or in trouble if I ever have to use it off duty because it's too tiny and ineffective.

Attached: 151102_DX_hillary-art-red-gun.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/luckygunnervideo/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LLzDGKp1myY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MciX4qrbgIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
gunbroker.com/item/794545871
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Colt M1911 in .45 ACP is a guaranteed man stopper.

Heizer defense darringer in .308.

Want to talk practical options now?

colt mustang in fuddy five

I'm looking for practical and something for summer/dress down. I bought a Colt Cobra (yeah I know) which turned out to be a brick in my pocket.

Chiappa rhino compact in 357 (I have a thing for revolvers)

Get a single stack 9mm from a reputable manufacturer and buy quality ammo. A thread died so you could make this basic bitch post that could have been answered with a little bit of research. How the fuck did you make detective?

You're probably a troll, and this whole thread belongs in qtddtot, but I'll reply anyway because I'm feeling generous.
The best option for a pocket pistol right now is a ruger LCP II. Carry with the grip extension unless it's printing in your tight girly pants. Only use Hornady XTP 380 in it.

Lightweight J frame snub is the pinnacle of pocket performance.

Attached: S&W 642.jpg (640x675, 92K)

>Jow Forums what is the most effective/lethal pocket pistol?
Lucky Gunner has been doing a whole series of videos on this very topic lately that might help with your question: youtube.com/user/luckygunnervideo/videos

>plain clothed LEO
This is a violation of our right pig fuck. Try wearing a badge an uniform so you tax payers no who to ask for help. Also you shouldn’t have a gun off the job and should be in uniform on the job. I only say this because this is a typical pig off work. They still think there heros so they do shit that they would put you the average citizen in jail for.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LLzDGKp1myY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MciX4qrbgIQ

Attached: F7458DAC-1338-4E02-8B4B-15A1E8D71FDA.png (2000x1333, 291K)

>I'm federal
buddy you just guaranteed your right to the rope (hypothetically)

Eat shit and die pig.

No self respecting gun owner should have any respect for police. Police should not feel at home at gun shops. Police should not feel safe at gun shows.

They can and will take your guns no matter how much they say they won't comply.

Attached: 1487850746118.jpg (661x496, 103K)

Guaranteed these butthurt faggots are wannabe cops who couldn't pass a PT test or psych eval

you're right. you got us.

we couldn't provide the 2 character witnesses to come forward and confirm that we bullied the shit out of them in high school, and I only beat my wife once, not meeting the 3 wife beating requirement.

guaranteed you should quit now while you're ahead
whats coming wont be good for the police

Or maybe just average people harrassed for crimes against the state in revenue generating schemes

This shit is hilarious. To have a problem with police you are either a derelict or are totally mental. If you are worried about gun confiscation blame your politicians not the police dumb fucks

Attached: Arthurlol.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Make sure you stop because "was over the white line" at a traffic light three blocks back, hold me to bring out the k9 to have him sniff my vehicle because you smelled febreze which is, as you stated "a known masking agent" then write me a ticket for being over the line again.

Protect and serve.

>sad bait
why dont you just leave we told you you arent welcome here

Attached: 46458619_1052578084945731_541534009532874752_n.png (640x640, 355K)

Not OP but pretty sure plain clothed detectives don't enforce traffic laws you dumb mong

I thing this thread pretty much proves only police should be carrying guns. Yall cant be trusted.

"We're just the enforcement branch of the government. We've knowingly carried out every unconstitutional order we've been given. We're just doing our jobs."

How's nurnberg this time of year?

>i should be the only armed group in society because everyone hates me because of my actions
yeah no the rope is coming for you!!!
(hypothetically)

Maybe it was a blanket statement against cops overreach and their general delight in fishing for a crime, but I can see why you might get autistic about these things.

I have heard a well oiled Jack boot tastes pretty nice

Just get a Glock 42, run high quality ammo, and pick up a few good holsters. It's small enough to fit inside a sport coat, waistband of sweat pants, or a boot. It's reliable and it's a Glock, which is probably what you're used to anyway.

>the smell of sweaty fat bacon
FUCK PIGS AND FUCK ATF

Glock 42/43

/thread

YouTube is full of videos showing cops walk all over peoples rights. Sorry for not being thrilled with your presence, especially when in my area they’re all outside hires.

Attached: 97F9178A-FB69-464B-9AC5-56DDD16792ED.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

My 72yo grandma got pulled over last week for going 5 over. When she mentioned she hadn’t gotten a ticket in 50 years he rudely said “well now you have.” Are you guys able to do your jobs without being massive faggots? You get paid nothing so I don’t get the insentive other than traffic authority. Keep extorting the general population I guess. Whole lotta honor in it.

Attached: B1C0FDD3-F632-4210-8E03-442220FF9FF4.jpg (318x386, 19K)

I had one do a felony stop on me because he claimed I was “street-racing” a busted 80’s Chevy Astrovan in my 13.2 second daily driver. Made no sense whatsoever.

Glock 27 or Kahr CM40/PM40, IF you can find one that runs reliably. Teeny tiny Glocks can be finicky about ammo, and Kahr's QC is spotty at best.

Recoil's going to be a bit snappy, but OP didn't say "easiest to shoot," he asked about "effective" and "lethal," meaning "punches big holes with adequate penetration to reach the vitals."

>Lightweight J frame snub is the pinnacle of pocket performance.

In 1895 it was. In the 21st Century there are options with better sights, better triggers, more boolits, and faster reloads, that are thinner and more concealable--and also more powerful, if we're comparing .38 vs 9mm or .40. .357 from a short barrel has more power but isn't easy to shoot well in a hurry from a tiny snubbie.

5 shots of 38 is more than enough for the vast majority of self defense encounters. If you feel you need to be prepared for an event less likely than being struck by lightning then go right ahead. Personally I think most people just won't put in the work needed to be competent with a revolver so it's better they get something more their speed. This vid sums up pretty well who can benefit most from a revolver and surprise surprise they are on the ends of the spectrum. Most people fall in the middle and a spinboi probably isn't for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: 100_2440.jpg (2048x1536, 621K)

>implying i would want be the lowest level goberment stooge

Here has been my experience with cops
>get shot at
Never find the guy
>saw a dude get murdered
Never find the guy
>sister gets gang raped and beaten
Never find the guys

What cops do well
>have a tailight out
90 dollars please
>get caught drinking at 20
That’ll be 380 dollars
>get robbed by a landlord
There’s nuffin we can do
>refuse to pay your taxes
10 years in prison for you
>bank gets robbed for 7 thousand dollars
Cops spend 20 thousand in tax dollars trying to solve it.

Cops are very effective at protecting the system and shaking down citizens for money, for bullshit laws. An terrible at actually protecting people. Ive been mugged twice and shot at. Between myself and my friends and family i have never had a police officer protect me directly or anyone that I know personally. Im being dead serious.

If i was going to work for the government it'd be the irs and id bring magnets to work and put them on hard drives and make there job as difficult as fuck till i got fired. As should any good American

Attached: C5A9CB72-3ECE-4391-93FB-4DD077653590.jpg (1024x682, 41K)

>don't blame the guy who's willing to shoot his neighbors in the face for a paycheck
>just following orders
You may not be the devil, but you chose to sell your soul. There's plenty of blame for both.

shirley a revolver of some sort.... i'm no expert but a high-powered revolver might be more powerful than a 10mm or some shit, and if not it may be more concealable.

fuck if they aren't expensive though

wtf complaining about a revolver for concealability? bait for sure get an HK SP8 that should serve you well

>fuck if they aren't expensive though

wut?
gunbroker.com/item/794545871

Why did you have to say your're a cop? You could have simply asked "whats a good pocket pistol" and absolutely nothing about your question would have changed. But nooooo YOU HAVE to say your're a cop so you can get internet attention, its like a women saying "hey look at me guys am a grill :DD". GTFO you pathetic pig.

he's right, you know

Fuck ZOGbots
You're not a slave to the government. They can't legislate your rights away.

Do not register anything with the government.
Do not apply for anything with the government.
Do not talk to the government.
Do not contract with the government.
Do not tell the government what you are doing about anything.

They're hostile to you and your rights. Start treating them as such.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137
The Constitution for these united States is the Supreme Law of the Land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law and effect from its inception.

Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 US 105
No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it.

"A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by Federal constitution". at 113, (1943).

Shuttlesworth v.Birmingham , 373 US 262
If a State converts a liberty into a privilege the citizen can engage in the right with impunity.

Miller v. US, 230 F 486: "The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime."

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional rights." Sherer v. Cullen, 481 F 946

Davis v. Wechsler, 263 US 22: "The assertion of federal rights, when plainly and reasonably made, is not to be defeated under the name of local practice."

Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw 60: "Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void."

None of the above is even necessary. Gun grabbers are treasonous hypocrites and liars, swearing an oath to the constitution and then turning right around and violating it at every turn.

"An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery."
-State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260

Attached: 568AB77A63824ED7B84204AA4FB43E1B.png (1348x470, 57K)

"Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self- defense."
-State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100

"One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance."
-Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910
"These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence."
-Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I
-Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75
-Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

Attached: dcnv8a78e433aa6f2cf4b97a774146a4cced763.jpg (550x360, 61K)

Glock 26 with a Glock 19 barrel and Glock 17 magazine.

good fucking luck winning that case....