How does Jow Forums feel about the world's greatest handgun?

How does Jow Forums feel about the world's greatest handgun?

Attached: JS92F300M-11.jpg (850x850, 130K)

it sucks

Pleb detected

Attached: beretta-92fs.jpg (1200x745, 1M)

I think you meant to post this. Let me help you out.

Attached: 15z_CZ75B9mm_L_91102_01102.png (1920x1435, 526K)

already established that the M1911 is God's chosen handgun

S P A G H E T T I

Attached: 068.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

heavy
mediocre capacity
bulky
mediocre trigger
slide safety
barely any aftermarket
expensive mags
The only thing this weapon has going for it is the visual presentation and style it has.
Unless you buy a Elite II, Billennium, Centennial or pic related then the M9 is either mediocre or lacking in pretty much every way.

Attached: Beretta Combat.gif (634x451, 34K)

haha I love you too OP

I love my 92a1.
Too bad its been at the gunsmith for almost a year now. Motherfuckers.

Attached: abf010167080f6c62f1220c0dba3b485.jpg (1080x1080, 286K)

why the fuck has your gun been at a gunsmith for a year? Could be built from scratch in like a week.

>heavy
i mean, its an alloy frame...
>mediocre capacity
18 round flush mags are available by mecgar, this isnt 1992 anymore
>bulky
Handlet lol
>slide safety
*decocker
>barely any aftermarket
Sure, but it really doesn't have anything that immediately needs changing. Trigger is nice, controls are reachable.
>expensive mags
Poorfag detected. 40 is more than glawk mags but less than HK, not particularly expensive.

Fuck that gun is pretty

That's a fucking service pistol that probably failed after 100,000 rounds and 1000 different users. I wouldn't use that picture to hate on these guns if I were you.

Its a long story. Basically I fucked up trying to get the firing pin out because it broke. I took it to them to have it repaired and refinished. Factory black, nothing fancy. They have it for a while telling me the whole time it will be done soon. This was around March. I keep pestering them and the girl doing the coatings says her husband got a new job and he hasn't had a lot of free time. Not my problem but ok. I get a call about a month ago saying my gun is finished! I can come get it and it only cost 50 bucks. Fuck yeah I think. So I go to get it and its been cerakoted but not repaired or even assembled. I tell her and she's like "oh I'll just put it together real quick", I kind of stare at her in disbelief for a minute, then I say "you know what I'll take care of it", I walk out of the shop woth a bucket full of my gun and drive off, but then I think, no I paid these people to do a job and its going to get done. So I take it back and tell her there are parts missing, which there were. Haven't heard anything since. To boot i dont think they took the sights off when they cerakoted it. I'm going to give them until after the New Year then im going to raise hell, especially if they cerakoted over my 3 dot sights.

Attached: dadc0737d8ee13837d771b87ac3f0b6d.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

>How does Jow Forums feel about the world's greatest handgun?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Omg that’s some crazy shit just get a refund and take it to a non retard gunsmith. Also leave bad google reviews.

Attached: A38F0CF8-5005-4B63-8DF3-6594499CBB2A.jpg (402x500, 58K)

Worlds greatest feels like an overstatement. There’s more capable guns around, however it’s iconic and trustworthy. I’ve had mine since grade 9 and It’s never given me any real issues.

Attached: 631D9622-96AA-48D7-9AA0-AD1017938A51.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

I feel like the 9mm one is a better contender

Attached: CD9A62F7-FA4D-4CE3-A796-B8A51DF037FF.gif (370x150, 996K)

I see you bought those grips in 9th grade too.

shown: the slide still on the gun

That's what I plan on doing.

>9mm
>USP

Kek. Oh my sweet summer child. Oh btw it was a 45 in that movie.

I love berettas
they're cute!

Attached: T0IiJGD.jpg (2576x1932, 369K)

How dare you say what is obvious.

Attached: 95BF55B9-971B-42FC-ACEC-584FDFEB11B1.gif (500x257, 488K)

I love my Commercial M9. It might be my favorite handgun that I own out of a collection of around 30.

>world's greatest handgun
I love Glocks. Why did you post a picture of a Beretta tho?

Attached: glock_20_big_iron.jpg (1111x1010, 564K)

Did somebody say world's greatest handgun?

Attached: Hi Power.jpg (3456x2304, 409K)

not with that trigger

So good they don’t even make them anymore!! Can’t even be said for the 1911 or Colt SAA, or civil war era guns

ubiquitous
what i think of when i think 'gun'

Couldn't agree more

I love the HK USP 45. Thanks for asking.

I have one of the 92s police turn ins and I love it. only downside is the mag release is on the bottom of the grip.

>be me
>have berreta
>be based
>be you
>not based

Heheheh rekt

Attached: 1542766878804.png (1713x834, 109K)

Hey Berettafags should I get a 92fs compact?

Attached: m9a1compactbruniton_zoom002.jpg (840x586, 58K)

Attached: 1516895749249s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

theres nothing compact about it thats it

This DESU.

I traded both my m9a1 compact and 92fs compact for full sizes as they suck for carry.

nice crosman fag

Bought a 96 police turn in for cheap, and turned it into a project gun. I put a bunch of Wilson parts, and some resident evil grips on it. It's become one of my favorite guns I own.

I like it but practically speaking if you have a full size 9mm it should have a double stack mag

I'm detecting extensive brain damage.

For carry the Px4 Compact is way better.

Good news! The Beretta 92 is double stack! Go buy one.

Dad was in Army when they adopted it, as an MP he hated how thick and how underpowered it was.

>underpowered

What did he mean by this?

It burns...like my peepee after meeting your mother...

$40 mags? I get used good condition Beretta 92fs mags for like $8-9

Where from? I could use some more.

>Everygunpart.com
Holy fuck. They jacked their prices up. Used to be $10 a mag there and then do the usual 20% off + free shipping. Looks like will be around $10-11 a mag now after discounts for beretta mags.

every weapon will feature in WW3. I guarantee my life that some old as fuck imperial m91 will not only make an appearance but will take at least 5 lives.

Thank you for sharing your secrets with me.

Attached: 92a1-05.jpg (2048x1152, 224K)

holy shit. please let other people know about the incompetence. i'm dealing with that kind of service at a garage. some people really don't belong in business.

>buying a Pedro Borrego
baka

Attached: 1498529191376.jpg (390x315, 25K)

I'm rather fond of them.
>thicc BBC of a grip
>5 mile long smooth trigger
>Fuck you, most of our models have integrated shit sights

No problem. Got my inox kit there for like $200 to make mine two tone. Entire slide and barrel assembly, well worth it.

Looks real nice, but i dont really care for the feel of it. I've also always had the impression it was a little bulky but I know fuck all about handgun manufacturing

Where else would I buy an Italian made gun from?

What stupidity did he mean by this?

I feel pretty good about it

Attached: Bren Ten.jpg (1200x742, 132K)

Beretta is alright I guess desu. I didn't like the M9 innarmy, but its parts were probably beat to shit. I like pic related. Feels like how I imagine a WW2 pistol felt... a bit of wiggle, loose fit, meant for work. Saving up for a stainless Colt 70 series.

Attached: 36rounds.jpg (1500x844, 328K)

I'd have posted it, but I didn't want the berryfags to get butthurt.

The Beretta 92 (and variants) is an excellent handgun, but it's not the "greatest" by any means.

Folks embracing the CZ 75 (and variants) are closer to the truth.

For over 108 years the greatest handgun ever devised was a gift to humanity by our Lord and Master, John M. Browning (Blessed be his name) the 1911 .45 ACP autoloading pistol.

The shear genius of JM Browning's (May his blessings descend upon us) will never be duplicated in our lifetime, and as long as explosive cartridges are the primary mode for modern weaponry, we will never see his like again.

If only it came in 9mm with a double stack magazine and had a slide safety/decocker.

You speak of the BROWNING HIGH POWER?

Fuck your "decocker" nonsense, the Browning designs were the safest handguns ever designed.

Is it Italian and manufactured by a company named Beretta? I like their pistols.

i just finger fucked my first usp compact, and i REALLY didn't like that mag release.

It’s pretty fuckin cherry my man.

Attached: FE8B302E-5F7C-46E2-8F2C-9744843D2136.jpg (1024x683, 281K)

Get used to it. It's by far the best mag release. The best way to use it is with your trigger finger, and it's ambi. You don't even have to change your grip, just use your trigger finger to push down on it.

Attached: soy.jpg (1074x848, 113K)

i didn't fuck around with it too much, and i'm concerned that i might be a handlet. i always thought i had long fingers.

I raise you.

Attached: USP_sip.jpg (1240x974, 393K)

what's the opposite of a brainlet?

>shear genius
why would you go and ruin a nice post like that?

Yeah. I don't really understand the her hisband having a new job part. They have a whole shop and when I went in they looked absolutely packed with jobs.

are you kidding me?

>hammer bite
>trigger

fucking instantly DQed hard bro

Its great after all it is the worlds greatest handgun. Why'd you post a Beretta though?

yeah, fuck. it's a tough situation. can't say what i'd do. probably ask for my money back and enough to replace whatever parts are missing (which they lost). with the proper equipment it takes a couple days tops to do that repair. sounds like old boy isn't an actual machinist, just some fag with a gun smithing certificate.

He said worlds greatest handgun, not hand grenade.

.45acp useless meme cal. But hey "Muh fat ass, slow, low capacity, logistical nightmare, granpa caliber...", as Murrican as it can be for sure.

>soft recoiling
>quiet
>heavy, penetrates better
go to bed jimmy or santa won't bring you any presents

I have one, it's good, but I much prefer my glocc

Attached: IMG_20181217_230418063.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Reading all this makes me think that the wife did the best job she could because her husband was busy or the family was having some crisis so she did what she could to save her husband's business. Just my thoughts.

S&W model 686 or 681, Beretta 92FS, Glock 19, Colt 1903 Hammerless? Am I right?

Rails or no rails version for the Beretta 92, lads?

Attached: 1528047598377.jpg (480x519, 19K)

Doesn't really matter besides a prefence for looks or if you want to slap a flashlight on it. The rails on these are tucked out of the way and not obtrusive so if you want to pay a little more go for it

686, beretta 92f, glock 19 gen 5 and a colt 1903. very close!

fuck yeah. I was close I added an S on the 92

Its not like I need the gun, I have plenty of others. But I do really like it, and I would like to have it back. But I also really want them to do the job right. Ill probably ask them to pay for new sights if they are painted over.
Nah, he just got a promotion at his day job and simply doesn't have time. Personally if i had customers waiting for their work to be done that would take top priority.

Its only real advantage is that it is not so underpowered being as quiet as it can be. But its a bulky fat ass weak cartridge for sure.

That's not a Jericho 941, user.

Attached: lfKhlyI_d.jpg (640x427, 28K)

Eye damage warning on the lazer seems a little redundant considering what its attached to

A)it's not
B)Indiferent

26+ hours and not a single Wilson
>The absolute state of this board.

it's been like 8 years since I handled one, its double stacked but still only holds 10rds?
>can they triple stack it?

B-but, that's not a MK 23.

I fucking love my inox 92fs. Like a lot of guys here, igrew up seeing em in movies and always wanted one. It wasprobably my 5th or 6th handgun

I just bought three new factory LE-marked 11-rounders for my 96 from CDNN for $8 each.

Söyus Maximus.