Recommendations

I’m looking for a place to get cheap
Non- magnetic 7mm Mauser and 7.62x39 in bulk, any recommendations?

Attached: B0DB4BA4-C61E-458B-B5BA-93C6E6CC2ACE.jpg (3024x4032, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammunitionstore.com/products/7-62x39-ammo-125gr-fmj-copper-jacket-wolf-wpa-polyformance-1000-round-case.html
ammoseek.com/ammo/7mm-mauser
sgammo.com/product/prvi-partizan-ammo-sale/500-round-case-7mm-mauser-139-grain-soft-point-prvi-partizan-ammo-pp
sgammo.com/product/wolf-ammo-sale/1000-round-case-762x39-123-grain-fmj-mil-spec-ammo-lacquer-and-sealant-wolf-p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

targetsportsusa.com

Define: cheap

I’m looking to spend at least less than a dollar a bullet on the 7mm Mauser if I can help it.

ammoseek.com

why non magnetic?

>cheap 7mm Mauser in bulk
Not happening

>less than a dollar a bullet
Definitely not happening

Can someone recommend an inexpensive optic (AR) not made in China? It could be made in Mexico I just don't want to support those books.

*Gooks phoneposting at work.

ammunitionstore.com/products/7-62x39-ammo-125gr-fmj-copper-jacket-wolf-wpa-polyformance-1000-round-case.html

>inexpensive
>not made in China

you don't get both

ammoseek.com/ammo/7mm-mauser

As low as $0.30 a round. It's probably dogshit though. Jumps to $0.60 a round on item #2

you're welcome for doing all that work for you, OP, but I fucked up. The first one seems to be magnetic. The second one is PPU. Not sure if it is or not, the linked site doesn't say

>Dont known if its PPU
>Prvi Partizan
Do you not know what PPU stands for?

But user is correct, PPU is good and cheap for uncommon calibers. How non-magnetic are we talking about? No bimetal jacket, or no steel case at all? Cheapest 7.62x39 brass is Red Army Elite at about 45cpr. Better choice is dont go to a range that doesn't allow bimetal bullets. I can understand steel core, but disallowing bimetal is stupid.

>I don't know if it is or not
REFERRING TO THE QUESTION OF WHETHER IT IS MAGNETIC OR NOT. Is Ingrishu your second fucking language?

Typically, you dont separate the same thought with a period faggot. PPU is gliding metal + brass-cased + boxer primed.

>don't separate the same thought with a period
>professional level research essays better just be massive run on sentences

sgammo.com

forgot image but yeah SGammo is literally the cheapest ammo site out there in terms of pricing and shipping too.

Attached: 1545343882014.jpg (761x563, 48K)

wew lad sgammo.com/product/prvi-partizan-ammo-sale/500-round-case-7mm-mauser-139-grain-soft-point-prvi-partizan-ammo-pp literally 60 cents a round and the 20 round boxes are 65 cents a round. I guess it is happening huh?

Attached: 1545294024331.jpg (540x960, 36K)

here is bulk 7.62x39 ammo by a 1000 round case for 20 cents a round friend sgammo.com/product/wolf-ammo-sale/1000-round-case-762x39-123-grain-fmj-mil-spec-ammo-lacquer-and-sealant-wolf-p

Attached: 1544950021336.png (534x404, 347K)

would you guys recommened red army standard or wolf or Tul?

for 762x39

They're all pretty much the same man, people just jack off to brand loyalty when they all come from state owned ammo factories, absolutely no different than most american ammo makers getting their ammo made at Lake City Arsenal but retards arguing over why X ammo brand is better than Y despite them being made at the same exact ammo plant just with a different box. Honestly get whatever is the cheapest for you man.

Attached: dPiNkwU.jpg (1366x768, 338K)

I've had bad QC with TulAmmo. So personally I'd recommend any brand other than that.