I need weapons for self defence

I need weapons for self defence.
Since Merkel imported millions of subhumans I can't walk freely in my town anymore in the night.
Those shitskins are always together with 2...3...4...or 5 subhumans and they always try to start shit but I'm not some MMA superfighter all I can do is to ignore them like some fucking bitch.
I watched thousands of gore videos and knifes are the worst choice to take people down.

I need a weapon that insta knocks out the shitskins I need a weapon were I can overpower 3-5 shitskins.
It should be cheap and not so big like a 1m long machete and it does not matter if I kill them because those subhumans have a warrant from the police anyway so they would never call the police.

Pic related bear spray is that good? Or a strong tazzer straight to their shitsk8n faces....

Please help me

Attached: 51Lntc3+z6L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

digits confirm. Merkel and her cronies to the rope time

GOAT

Attached: 61fnMMgkGIL._SX355_.jpg (355x349, 12K)

gotta be strong and fast tho OP
gotta swing like a carpenter

>tazer

Absolutely useless. Maybe bear spray, but honestly man there isn't much you can do but begin your struggle in looking for a solution.

>bear spray

i'm still not sure if bear spray is what i think it is, but if it's regular pepper / OC spray, yes, it's great for self defence. probably sometimes even better than a firearm.

>it's great for self defence. probably sometimes even better than a firearm.

I can't think of a single situation where it would be better. Could you enlighten me to one? I would think if there was any kind of wind, you could end up incapacitating yourself as well after deploying chemical agents.

pepper spray + metal baton will fix most problems. knife attacks=spray and beatings, fist attack=spray and beatings, acid attack=spray and beatings, swing at weak points jaw, eyes knees and ankles, beat their legs til they run away. EZ

Attached: smugdrink.jpg (210x210, 11K)

Stop living in the city

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 70K)

Nice digits...

I'm not up on Euro/German law but you guys have maximum prison time for even mass murders like 10 years or something. So, If you found a gun and carried it then was forced to use it; what would your maximum prison time?

Now would you take that prison time over being dead?

>get a billard ball
>get 50ft off parachord
15 meters for you non-imperials
>make oversized monkey fist
>pic related

Attached: SmartSelect_20181222-141722_Google.jpg (933x751, 329K)

>you could end up incapacitating yourself as well after deploying chemical agents.

that's what sometimes happens when stupid people use fog, instead of jet or gel. pepperspray is disabling your attackers ability to do anything 99% of the time. a firearm is not as reliable, adrenaline and drugs can make a huge difference. unless you're going for full overkill, but generally i'm sure pepperspray is actually more reliable against your common yuro thug. it's also cheaper, easier to conceal, and safer to use.

I mean it also depends where the shooting or killing takes place. If its further away from most people. Then you could just dump the body somewhere in the woods. Since Europe is after all mostly forested still.

>like 10 years or something

bullshit, life sentence in germany means a minimum of 15 years, in most cases it's literally a life sentence. people die of age in prisons here, it's called sicherheitsverwahrung.

Our defence laws are like.. If a guy wants to kill a woman she is in the right to use a gun because women are always weaker than men...
For guys the same you are allowed to use one more power level to stop your enemy but if u use more power then you are guilty

Whether Jow Forums likes to admit it or not, most aggressors don't need to be shot. If you can incapacitate your target without having to shoot someone that's an immediate plus.

Bears pray is like 5 times stronger than normal CS gas

As long as it has the good stuff. Cheap spray as capcasin which someone on drugs can shrug off. The good stuff swells their eyes shut so they can't see regardless of drug status. Unless they're, like, an antihistamine junkie. But you might have other concerns in that case.

>no right to self-defense
yo if my country was like this I would be a (not here Mr FBI), seriously fuck being cucked like that ever. ill se Valhalla first.

our defence laws are the same as in the us actually. germany has castle doctrine, if someone breaks into your house at night and you feel threatened, you can even use an illegal firearm to kill them and walk away only with a fine for the illegal gun.

a few years ago some hells angels mobster shot and killed a policemen when the cops did a no knock raid at night, he was only sentenced for posession of an illegal firearm. he said he thought it were bandidos, the cops didn't identify themselves even when he told them he'd shoot.

It sounds like OP is in the city; so I would say that his best option would be to leave the body and run to the closet river/lake to have a boating accident.

But if OP was caught what is the prison time?

>most aggressors don't need to be shot.
no that's exactly what we should all do, cops and politicians included

pepperspray / OC is also a lot stronger than CS. they're different things

It's not, it's actually weaker. Bears have far more sensitive snouts than people do.

Most aggressors don't need to be shot, but honestly I'm of the opinion that any aggression has to be interpreted as deadly intent and dealt with accordingly.

Say I knew for a fact that 1% of the time attacked, it would lead to a deadly confrontation. I would choose their death over a 1% chance of my death.

No I'm in a semi small town but I musst destroy those shitskins or else they will never learn their place

So it seems Gas at first is the best but WHY IS NO ONE POSTING HAND WEAPONS THAN CAN KNOCKOUT SHITSKINS WITH ONE PUNCH? IS THIS REALLY K HERE?

Okay did a little research and the maximum sentence is 15 years. After 15 years they re-evaluate you. If they believe your still a dangerous or whatever they will add on to your sentence. They can do this as many times as they want.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_imprisonment_in_Germany

>get several friends
>get baseball bats, hammers, whatever firearms you can get
>start a neighborhood watch
>patrol neighborhood armed til newcomers get the idea
Just try not to go overboard with the idea, like you Germans tend to do.

it's not like it's that bad actually, op is overreacting like many others. also, some right wingers already did that, ironically in the deep east, where there's almost no foreigners anyways. they made the news, and got shut down.

Sorry, I don't live on gibs from the government like you do, Varg.

It's a little bit overkill, don't you think?

FYI, gas and spray are horrible if used in an enclosed area (bus, train, room)

>t.niggerlover

You shouldn't have them period.

Can you even legally use pepper sprays in gercuckistan? I remember reading about girl who defended herself from rapefugee with pepper spray, but got charged with illegal possesion regardless. But it could have been other eucuckistan shithole like netherlands or denmarks, so idk.
Anyway, bear spray is weaker than pepper spray against humans, it just has better range and higher capacity. That said, with usual 50 or 75ml pepper sprays there is no chance youd incapacitate 3+ people that are looking for fight, even 2 is questionable, and Im talking here about 5.7m su foxlabs here. Eh, what are we even talking about here, if its 5 people and you are not mma superfighter you are fucked without a gun and even if you are hercules, you might still end stabbed and acided.

Attached: t06yOm9.jpg (672x910, 55K)

There is no such thing as overkill. Either you have a weapon thatbdoes the job adequately, or you do not.

Deal with those brown people the German way: Get a can of insecticide with a 24 foot stream. I don't know where from, I don't know if you're allowed to have zee gas anymore.

Brass knuckles

Back you go dumb tranny poster

Given the tight restrictions on both carrying weapons and self defense that most Euros live under, your best bet (unless you are cornered) is to spray them in the face with pepper spray and then RUN. I know that no one that creates these threads or posts in them wants to hear that, but legally you are going to be in a much better position if you temporarily blind a future engineer and then run away rather than beating them to death with a nigger rigged club. Running will give you a better chance of survival from multiple assailants as well. If you want my advice on dealing with this problem legal consequences be damned, then it involves procuring the cultural exports of your friendly neighborhood Serbian gangster and then voicing you displeasure with your local politicians and their paymasters. Through a strongly worded letter, of course.

Aren't european prisons ridiculously easy to escape though? I heard that they don't even have fences.

Carrying a baton in germany is a felony.

Welcome to Refu-germany

Nah man just buy an OC fogger. Human spray is more effective for humans bear spray is for bears

This. Just google bear spray for self defense

Big long foldable knife. One that's convenient enough that you'll actually carry it daily and big enough to kill the fuck out of someone. Your weapon needs to be lethal, none of this gay shit. If you have issues with killing a man, get over them, but perhaps you can carry a small can of OC as well. You must always carry a lethal option if that doesn't work though, and it won't against big enough groups.

Get a gun if you can, if not train up on bows and crossbows. It's gonna be a minute before us 'mericans can run some guns to you once shit kicks off.

Befriend a Balkan and you can easily get a firearm illegally. just keep it a secret kek

Google Kali/eskrima/arnis classes

You learn how to fight a bunch of people against you with random objects, or sticks, or knifes.

After years, you turn into Jason Borne

>need
SHALL

Yes continue serving your "representatives" who only wish to make you and your children further a slave to the system. Also I doubt Varg is even using that much from the system other than food and tax reductions. Regardless of the fact that he is still technically abusing the system, he is still doing everyone a favor. By becoming a burden to to the system, he is slowly killing it off completely. Though truthfully that only works if more and more people did their part.

i walked a few miles from the u-bahn to my hotel in hamburg a few years ago, it was fine then

Attached: 1544973588287.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>incapacitate nig
>get owned in court by jew judge
>kill nig
>dead men dont talk, walk home free

Get a good, big, metal flashlight or collapsible baton
Bike lock can work too
if you dont give a damn anymore spears are the next best thing to crossbows, guns and airguns