Mfw

>took gf out to a local gun store since she is thinking of getting her first gun soon
>We decide to look at the handguns
>She picks up a Fucking .45ACP Colt 1911 replica
>completely disregards the fact that she is 5'3" 130lbs and had a wrist that has been broken twice
Any advice on how to properly educate her on why that's retarded Jow Forums?

Attached: d5e.jpg (540x801, 70K)

have her shoot one

>had a wrist that has been broken twice
If a broken bone heals, it is stronger than it used to be at that spot.

>on why that's retarded
Except she's right.
.45 wood and steel get the job done

Attached: 1519966921033.jpg (505x567, 37K)

1911 fanboy detected

Bullshit, I broke my left wrist and it definitely hurts more to carry things with it or shoot onehanded

>.45 ACP is super powerful recoil
Why wont this meme die

some good ol domestic abuse should solve that issue

well heres ur first mistake you dont already own a 1911 lol
seriously i dont get the 45 recoil meme
my 1911 (commander) kicks less than my 9mm glock due to weight
my wife loves the 1911 we fought over it at the range until i bought my CZ
the best gun for her is gonna be the one she trains with

The issue is that she wants to have a 1911 as a carry weapon not something for a day on the range.

Implying
t.1911 edc

Sounds like your girlfriend is less of a pussy than you are. I taught my last gf to shoot on a .22 and half an hour later she was shooting my .44 Redhawk. Didn't have any problems handling the gun.

You're right.
Just tell her to get one in .38 Super instead.

serously im gonna clue you in to something
when you are carrying "concealed" i can see that
it is a learned skill to spot CC people but one can learn it
and for noobs if you wear a coat over an OWB holster nobody will ever notice
in short; pleb = retarded wont notice shit professional = will see the extra weight in your pocket/bulge in shirt/the way you walk/ run/ bend over ect

I broke my left arm literally in half, and dont have any problem with it at all. Only thing I notice is if i feel over the site of the break, you can feel little bumps. Maybe it wasnt set properly in your case, making it heal in a strange way.

Your girlfriend has a bigger dick than you.

Why don't you already own one so she can try it, you fucking pussy?

I do own one but she's never shot it before because she is so enamored with the model 141 I own

>5'3'
>130 pounds

Uhhh perhaps a treadmill would be a better investment?

kys

Not everyone is built like the twink traps you masturbate to, faggot

Your gf is based as fuck

She has very little body fat on her you twink lover.

Dump her because you clearly should not date women being this faggy.

She must be a big girl then

Attached: 1542657922265.jpg (426x600, 149K)

Mine broke into a bunch of pieces

The WORST thing you can do is let your GF buy a lightweight gun. She will fire it once, hate the recoil, and that will be the end of it. A 1911 is an excellent choice for a woman. The heavier the gun, the less felt recoil.

Based on my experience with women, I'd say the best kind of gun is something medium size/weight/power with narrow grips. Like a single-stack auto in 9mm. My girlfriend most enjoyed my Sig P225. Absolutely hated a pocket .380 and a J-Frame.

this is the thread right here nothing else matters. unless the raw weight of the gun is too much for your chonker of a gf she chose right

Attached: Behind the Keyboard.gif (125x125, 13K)

Her right hand wrist is absolutely fucked up, I'm worried that the weight will fuck it even more

Lmao that's fat AF bro. My gf claims 120 but shes 135 on the scales at 5'9" with big titties. Can't imagine what a midget goblin tub of lard you're dating is like.

Aight bud, if you say so

Attached: 1540090696707.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

Healthy weight for a female of 5'3" is 104lbs-140lbs seriously not everyone is built like they're a hentai charachter you weeb

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>5'9" 135lbs
Jesus fuck man she is borderline anorexic

Lol looks lime your gf is more manlyer than you soisipping fag.
1911s are some of the nicest shooting handguns ever created you brainlet noguns fag.
45>9mm

A full size steel frame pistol is perfect for her then. What did you want her to buy?

As someone who is in the process of converting my gf to /hasguns/, please take this advice:

Take her to a freaking range.

Find a range that allows you to rent handguns. Let her try out a couple mags in several calibers and sizes so she can get a feel for what she likes. I would advise this to men as well as women; no amount of memeing about caliber, DA/SA, or backstraps will ever make up for the inaccuracy of an uncomfortable shooter. I've seen huge, 6ft+ guys at our range who swear by full size pistols, since they fit large hands better, but I've also seen guys the same size who can shoot fist-sized groups with an LCP II. It all depends on what you're the most comfortable with.

A. Her wrist was royally fucked up and still needs another surgery
B. I was wanting her to get something in 9mm you 1911 fanboy

Attached: not-now-helen-im-writing-an-article-on-the-knockdown-20702012 (1)~2.png (500x416, 263K)

Kek
Before she gets the gun, that is

Planning on taking her to a range tommorow

>when the 120 year old boomer shows up

Attached: 1419101951766.jpg (670x472, 51K)

Good. Work her up the calibers starting with .22lr. A lot of new shooters have been turned off by the recoil of a .45.

1. How is 2 pound handgun worse for her wrist than a 1 pound handgun? If it's that fucked, maybe she shouldn't be firing handguns you sperg.
2. She knows you're a cuck and rejects your cuck taste in pistol cartridges.

Muh stoppin' power! I dun care about yer facts

Attached: 2edz092.jpg (250x250, 6K)

she's the one who wanted a gun, I told her to wait till after the surgery.

Dude a 1911 is so smooth to shoot.
If you werent an anti-American soi you would put your bias aside and realize it.
And are you implying your gf is going to be one handing the thing? Wtf?
You do realize their is such thing as 2 hand grip on weapons right?

1911 fanboy detected

45 recoil isn't super powerful, although it's definitely more and worser than 9mm. 45 out of a single stack 1911 is extremely hard to control compared to most guns, though. flippy muzzle as fuck.

Attached: 01CC4C9C-D9FA-4AC0-95F2-92C9048E0A38.jpg (517x452, 39K)

>My gf
Just because you go through her garbage in the middle of the night doesn't mean you're a couple, user

Well there ya go bud

Nothing wrong with it except ammo is gonna cost more than 9mm. I know an (older) gal who carries a HK45c, who is a teeny bit shorter and lighter than your GF. Guaranteed she shoots better than 99.99% of anyone on this board. She's formerly a ranked USPSA master class shooter.

1911s in 45 don't kick awfully bad. Unless she's fucking geriatric or has some kind of fucking brittle bone disease, it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, you should learn that spilling your spaghetti while 'educating' your female will only result in you having no female.

P.S. tits or GTFO

>She picks up a Fucking .45ACP Colt 1911 replica
>>completely disregards the fact that she is 5'3" 130lbs and had a wrist that has been broken twice

When my daughter was 16, she was 5'6" and weighed about 100 pounds. She'd been shooting my 10/22-- quite well-- for a couple years at that point. We were shooting out behind my father's ranch, and she asked to try my 1911. I took a half hour to field strip it and show her how it worked, and handed it over. She got a 4" group at 25 feet with her first mag.

I got her a nice series 70 Colt 1911 for her 17th birthday.

45 out of a single stack 1911 is extremely hard to control compared to most guns.

You know how i can tell you never handled any firearm whatsoever?

what makes it "harder" than other 45 semiautomatics?

Polymer lighter = more recoil
Double stack = wider grip less control
And regarding bore axis sigs bore axis is higher than a 1911.

>Muh anorexia.
No she isnt dumb nigger she could probably lose 10lbs or stay the same and put on muscle tone.

Just google the height and weight to see pics. Perfectly normie tier.

You're all just fat fucking tubs of lard in america who think 150lb goblins are acceptable. Fucking nasty af country.

Also jogging pants/yoga pants ate slob shot. Teach your women to dress appropriately so they arent mistaken for homeless.

agree.

S T O P P A N P O W A H
T
O
P
P
A
N

P
O
W
A
H

Literally no one cares ... Stop posting

Attached: CB7DEB6F-CA43-4C0D-9509-5EF2F98B4025.png (721x647, 908K)

>You're all just fat fucking tubs of lard in america

lmfao. Come out to rural Arizona, and work the ranch with me one summer. It'll kill a pussy milquetoast like you, third world faggot.

Don't you dare talk shit about yoga pants.

Attached: sketch-1545535028290.png (1684x1080, 785K)

Don't worry user he is just a lonely sperg who thinks every girl looks like they're from a hentai

.45 ACP recoil from a 1911 is quite mild actually.

Post GF tits or gtfo

>You know how i can tell you never handled any firearm whatsoever?
Because you're an arrogant dickface?
.t ownslotsofguns
>what makes it "harder" than other 45 semiautomatics?
Fuck if I know. I can speculate that the grip shape and high bore axis contribute to perceived recoil and flip, but flat shooting it ain't.
>Polymer lighter = more recoil
This shit is simplistic fudd thinking. Too much recoil? Just make the gun heavy as fuck, that'll fix it. Metal is better anyway!
>Double stack = wider grip less control
Manlet hands detected.
>And regarding bore axis sigs bore axis is higher than a 1911.
It's almost like gun design components work in synergy with each other to create the unique feel of each firearm.

Go ahead and tell me that a 1911 has less muzzle flip than a Glock.

lol, noguns tard spotted.

Go ahead and tell me that a 1911 has less muzzle flip than a Glock.

A glock .22 lr? they make them?

Yeah I've seen more than one Boomer firing a .22LR Glock clone at a range back when I lived in California

>A glock .22 lr? they make them?
Stahp, you're too actually-dumb to need to be pretend-dumb.

C L O N E not an actual Glock a piece of shit that LOOKS like a glock

Attached: rimg.jpg (799x532, 30K)

>Yeah I've seen more than one Boomer firing a .22LR Glock clone at a range back when I lived in California

I can't think of more useless firearm.

>Stahp, you're too actually-dumb to need to be pretend-dumb.

You have no understanding of how firearms work. I'm not the poster who pissed you off, btw.

>lets change the subject/just throw unfunny insults around
Confirmed for in denial

.45 recoil out of a fullsize 1911 really isn't bad at all. With range ammo id frankly put my commander length between a G19 and G23 having shot a bit of both. Take her to a range and rent one, if it's a problem then its a problem and get her to try an all steel 9mm. There's lots of those around and you can even find perfectly fine 1911s in the caliber these days if she really likes the design.

>.45 recoil out of a fullsize 1911 really isn't bad at all. With range ammo id frankly put my commander length between a G19 and G23 having shot a bit of both

Attached: 1545097230200.png (600x753, 604K)

I want to see one of you "muh 1911 recoil is great" faggots compete with a modern platform in some shooting matches. Lets see those split times.

>>lets change the subject/just throw unfunny insults around

Goodness, you're SEETHING. Your knowledge of firearms from playing videogames doesn't really pan out in the real world, so try not to weep too loud, or mommy might restrict the computer.

lol, fag.

TWO WORLD WARS

People use 1911s in competition shooting all the time.
It's one of the most popular guns for competition shooting there is.

>a modern platform in some shooting matches

...which most comp guns are STILL 1911 platforms.

kek

Why do people always forget that full sized handguns are going to have BETTER recoil than small piss ant .380s and .38 revolvers?

Stupid ass

>It's one of the most popular guns for competition shooting there is.

Yep.

OP
Stop being a gigantic faggot. It's clear you have some hangups on the 1911. Deal with them. They're controlling you. It's Christmas time. Show her some love and appreciation for putting up with your faggotry. Buy her a Wilson CQB and shut the fuck up.

>SEETHING
Au contraire. I'm completely accustomed to seeing stupidity in Jow Forums. MUH 1911 is no worse than HURR BOLT ACTIONS AREN'T OBSOLETE
>People use 1911s in competition shooting all the time.
Top level competitors stopped winning with 1911s in like, the 80s. People compete with all manner of shit, but winners aren't using 1911 platforms except in matches with rules that calvinball away all the better platforms.
>which most comp guns are STILL 1911 platforms
2011 != 1911, and the 2011 is common among losers in 3 gun matches, not so much winners

Do you actually speak English, or are you just mad as fuck?

lol. fucking retard.

This started as a thread about my gf wanting a gun that wouldn't make a good starter...

Attached: Forty_keks (2).jpg (600x528, 46K)

And you still haven't posted tits.
SAD

Attached: 1542501510345.png (860x650, 62K)

>playing dumb while actually being dumb
Popping smoke won't save you now, son.
I'm kind of torn. A girl that gravitates immediately to a 1911 is somehow a turn on, even though it's a really impractical choice.

I love it when the noguns crowd shows up and starts inventing crap based on their videogame experiences.

>Popping smoke won't save you now, son.

Snivel harder, faggot. kek.

Attached: steppy.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

>45 out of a single stack 1911 is extremely hard to control compared to most guns
this... this right here is how I knew you had autism

my nigga

>He never shot a well tuned 1911
t. op's gf

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

shut the fuck up you basedsipping fag

That's microfractures user, and OP never said it healed properly

I'm 6'0 and 135lb lol

Yours didnt break it fucking shattered user

>Colt replica 1911 in the case at the LGS
>$5000 custom 2011
Seems fair

Maybe in your malnourished country walking skeletons are normal and considered "healthy" but here in America we prefer that THICC, I find it unattractive if a girls all skin and bones, where do you put your hands during sex? How do you keep her bones from jabbing into your side while cuddling? How do you choke and rail the fuck out of her without worrying you'll break her like a stick?