The Terminator from the 1984 movie appears in your vicinity...

The Terminator from the 1984 movie appears in your vicinity. It knows enough about you to be able to find where you live and what you look like within 24 hours. How do you defend yourself?

Attached: The Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger 1984 villain.jpg (754x441, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3kF1TsOkJeA
elcombate.noblogs.org/files/2017/05/DeMarco-f-blowy-upy-stuff-ACADEMIC-USE-ONLY.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wait until he's like, 30 mins away from my house and then call the ATF and say I have a rifle with a 15.5 inch barrel that isn't registered

Kek. That's actually not a bad idea, it seems to me.

Probably hang out near some industrial presses or a forge.

Otherwise,
>.50bmg API
>458 socom with extreme penetrators
>10mm pistol
>UUUZI NINE MILIMETAH

Attached: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (1440x810, 259K)

Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

55g drum made into an improvised tulip charge pointed at the door about chest height rigged to blow when the door opens., If that doesn't work then 37mm thermate grenades

kill myself so future me isnt a target of the techno-nazis

Going by the movies, he’s going to knock on my front door and stand there until someone answers. .50 cal rounds through the door into his legs to immobilize him as much as possible and then activate the ceiling trap on my patio to dump as much burning thermite as I could make in 24 hours onto the crippled T800. Escape out of the now burning house with a few fresh mags of .50, run around to the front and take pot shots at his metal dome if need be.

Hope my home owners insurance covers that.

>How do you defend yourself?

pit of thermite

Laugh as the gate guard empties a magazine of M855A1 in its stupid head.

>typical fat American
>grab "a few fresh .50 mags"
>run around from back
>...run...
>..actually RUNNING...

hmm... no, can't see that happening. Have another slice of pizza.

Am I the target?

45 longslide, with laser sighting

Yes

Why? I'm a loser, what would he want to kill me for?

>Can't Sprint for the last slice with one already hanging out of your mouth
Fucking eurofags I swear

Now that I think of it, maybe Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor should have just turned themselves in to another police station after they had escaped from the first one. The cops didn't take them seriously the first time, but they might have taken them more seriously after some guy had single-handedly wiped out the whole first police station.

>typical hypocritical European
>would stab with plastic spork but don't have permit for spork.
>blow rape whistle instead

I'll go into a gun free zone. Fucking checkmate.

No gun I have could really do much to it besides a 12ga with some slugs. I could buy a larger gun, or better yet whip up some home explosives. Lure it into my house filled to the brim with gas, then blow it from down the street.

You can literally only run from a T800. Unless you have explosive ordinances and a hydraulic press nearby, there isn't much you can do except for flee.

Attached: T800.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

> t800 chasing you

Based on film information I beleive .50 would be at least marginally effective. It might not one stop him, but it would fuck him up. A barrett would be ideal here. M2 would be better but I can actually but a barett at a local store.

Anyway the key to t800 defense is escaping its first attempt and firebombing it. Noting but some molotovs or something. It wont kill it but it will take away its ability to blend in. It wont be able to pass as a human so it can no longer move freely and acquire supplies. It would be much easier to evade. Now I have time to acquire the .50 AP I need to end it.

I don't think it'd wait for long. Even though stealth and inconspicuous as possible is its primary objective, it would eventually most likely seek an alternate route into your home.

remaining inconspicuous*

Vellcom tu da hyoodraolik presse shannel

Today vee have... Tourminator thing to crush

it's chasing you. that gives you control over the situation. use it.

I live about 15 minutes from a scrap yard with a giant crane magnet

Would probably scramble it and I would have an awesome exoskeleton trophy

VAT DE FOOK

none of my guns would do much to a T800, I would go run to the mine near town and get my mates to set a trap inside the workings involving several tons of ANFO and a road header machine. Lets see a T800 shake off a mountain.

Attached: mining machinery photo.jpg (721x577, 124K)

no guns so im fucked if i make it out to my dads ill be ok

Pretty sure I'll just get on a plane to Europe or Japan or Russia or something. No way this motherfucker can get through the TSA.

In the other movies even 7.62 NATO can fucking kill one. Fuck, they even show 5.56 blasting directly through a skull. I grab my 303 British and prepare to collect that sweet, sweet fucking Terminator skeleton to melt down in the forge and sell off to the highest bidder.

I activate my thermite trap inside my foyer ceiling, then monitor the results via my cameras while I'm inside my escape room.

If he keeps coming after that, grab my bug out bag and release my gondola line reel which plows through a weakened wall in the room and pushes me up 2000 feet onto my mountaintop cabin, where my beater Ford is parked with a full tank of gas.

Have you even seen this movie?

youtu.be/3kF1TsOkJeA

>le "gun free zone" meme
>try hiding from the terminator inna gun free zone just to be a smartass
>Holyshit.jpg when it actually works because T800 is a machine and machines dont have free will
>programmers instructed it to conform to local laws and customs to avoid drawing too much attention. Cant overrule its programming to kill you hiding innaschool

I am Sarah Connor

Start going through the phonebook raping all the sarah connors. If I replace john connor with my own seed skynet wont have any reason to send arnoldbot5000

>superstrong cyborg can't just kill you with his bare hands in a gun-free zone

>programmers instructed it to conform to local laws and customs to avoid drawing too much attention.
murder is illegal
checkmate

>>UUUZI NINE MILIMETAH

Attached: it's show time.png (509x425, 216K)

DA OOZIE NEIN MILLAMEEDUH

DA OOZIE NEIN MILLAMEATAH

TWELF GAYJE OTTO LOW-DUH

Well, since I don't typically expect and prepare for nigh-indestructible cyborg assassins from the future that can reliably pass as human beings, I'm going to confidently state that I would defend myself very poorly.

In the new movie, the original T800 gets rekt by a single shot from an M82 on two separate occasions. Its head flies clean off the second time.
Not that you should count that dumpster fire as canon or anything.

die, i guess

>Anyway the key to t800 defense is escaping its first attempt and firebombing it. Noting but some molotovs or something. It wont kill it but it will take away its ability to blend in. It wont be able to pass as a human so it can no longer move freely and acquire supplies. It would be much easier to evade.
I think that's a good point. If you destroyed its flesh camouflage, it would be very hard for it to move around without drawing the attention of authorities that could and would deploy actual military-tier force against it.

He will just knock at my door just like in the movies, right?
If yes I will dig like a motherfucker. Dig the deepest possible hole right in front of the stairs that lead to my front porch. How much should two people be able to dig within 12 hours? Would spend the other 12 on mixing concrete.
He wants to lnock my door, doesnt ask himself why there's a carpet right in front of those stairs, crashes through the thin wooden frame and is now 15 feet or so underneath. Then, without even showing my face I just pour the concrete over him. Good luck pulling your 400lbs ass out there, mr 32 bit brain

Simple pitfall trap.

Dildo maze

I love this movie but there are a few scenes that annoy me, such as the car chase gun-battle scene in which for some reason the computer-guided robot keeps having bad aim and doesn't manage to hit the protagonists, and the scene in which the robot is trying to run Sarah Connor down using a big rig, but for some reason the big rig isn't fast enough to catch up with her.

Lol just fly to a different continent

And/or pic related; volume of fire should do the trick

Attached: fire_hedgehog-thumb-450x598.jpg (449x598, 73K)

FPBP

It shot up a police station. It only gives a fuck about blending in up to a certain point

Multiple times. You really don't think if she didn't answer the door it wouldn't try to force it's way in? I mean, it broke into the real Sarah Conner's apartment without knocking or waiting for a response trying to find her. If trying to find it's target the proper way fails it will then take direct action after that.

He'll just wait until you eventually return. You'd best be committed to leaving everything you have behind.

Reece has managed to get a shot at it's eye in the bar shootout along with it's hand. It was pretty handicapped until it got back to it's apartment and repaired itself.

>carry a .45 without round in the chamber
>conveniently drop and forget said .45, as well as UZI after falling down. Chase on foot instead.
>ram car into police clerk instead of stealthily killing him.
>don't aim for the tires, keep shooting at the bed of the pickup.
Highly advanced AI. Still love the movie.

I don't. If I've got a 24 hour head start on him, I'm making sure I put 24 hours' worth of distance between where I live and myself.

Here's one idea (from the do/k/ument)

Attached: 1286140459848.jpg (1375x608, 72K)

Run off innawoods (bring muh puppers) Make asmuch ANFO as I can. pack it all in a trailer. Signal to the fucker that's where I am somehow. Wait for it to enter and blow his ass up.

I miss that guy... was that the Salesman or was that the Balkan dude?

Honestly have no idea, I just found this image from a partial archive of the do/k/ument. It seems very difficult to find the complete version these days.

Grab SKS, go innawoods.

50 bmg plus ap ammo.

Bump

Well it's practically a slasher killer movie crossed with an action movie. The killer can't be TOO efficient, or the movie will be too short.

dont. i just welcome the sweet release of death

Attached: t. fluffy mcbottom+.jpg (790x1053, 98K)

He systematically destroyed the station. There's nothing they could have done. To further this point, he shrugged off everything they gave him when he went to destroy the chip in the second film.

Put on fake mustache.

The instances of 5.56's working were on T-600s, I believe. The later T-800s appeared later, which by then, even humans used energy weapons.

Only the first two films count. The rest is just nonsense.

I'd go with this.

Since i got prep time i'll just get this kid to do it for me

Attached: culkin-home-alone.jpg (767x431, 37K)

This, guy had to guess which address was the right one

Junkyard with an electromagnet and car crusher

True, but once it's totally fucked up ( either walking gore zombie or full endoskelaton robot) it's going to draw too much attention to its self to be effective.

I'm sure the response would be delayed due to the weirdness of it all, but if a rampaging kill bot was walking around a city unconcealed it would only be a matter of time before they had the national guard come smoke it with an attack helicopter or tow missile or something.

T-600 are vulnerable to 308
T-800 are only a little less. A barrage of 308 in a concentrated area could destroy that parts functionality.
Basically mag dump it in the chest with my saiga 308.

Good idea. No way that thing is getting through airport security.

>M855a1
>Penetrating

Not like it ever stole an aircraft to get somewhere, OH WAIT

$1000 50 cal serbu disagrees

cant the thread name, but someone posted a couple days ago a link to a pdf guide to making your own rocket launcher/recoil-less rifle. the guide was from an old army manual or something for destroying armored vehicles. thread was about originally about the yellow vest protest. one of those could easily kill a T800

found it
elcombate.noblogs.org/files/2017/05/DeMarco-f-blowy-upy-stuff-ACADEMIC-USE-ONLY.pdf