Taliban celebrates US military withdrawal

What's the Taliban's score card now?

“The 17-year-long struggle and sacrifices of thousands of our people finally yielded fruit," said a senior Taliban commander from Afghanistan’s Helmand province. "We proved it to the entire world that we defeated the self-proclaimed world’s lone super power."

nbcnews.com/news/world/taliban-greets-pentagon-s-withdrawal-troops-afghanistan-cries-victory-n950811

Attached: Taliban victory party.jpg (2000x1332, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAs7Wxvc1_o
youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk
globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053
youtu.be/xm6hC2oW5P8
youtu.be/pKzJ2Wnv9fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pictured is Taliban celebration and the announcement of World Taliban Day.

Recording of Taliban's victory parade
youtube.com/watch?v=aAs7Wxvc1_o

Attached: victory_celebration.jpg (1920x816, 1.57M)

God I just want to see that RPG go off.

Attached: Taliban paraded a large convoy of fighters into the district center of Sangin in Helmand province.pn (1024x519, 382K)

that boy on the right is getting fucked by groups of old tribesmen every night

>T. buttmad ameriboo
That makes 2 wars america has lost so far.

So? Your point? Its their right.

Attached: Afghan stripclub - that's not a girl.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Honestly a pretty good track record considering how many wars the burgers have fought in their relatively short history.

why are they celerating when they are still at war, will continue to be at war, and are never going to stop being at war?

Afghanistan has always been in a state of conflict, it has never been peaceful and the sooner the taliban """""capture""""" a province the sooner they will just collapse into MTLB battles over who gets the (literal) boypussy

>Britain withdrew in 1842
>Russia withdrew in 1989
>USA withdrew in 2018

All of these world powers. Are their militaries set up as well as they should be? Because this is embarrassing.

Attached: losing to the Taliban.webm (640x364, 2.97M)

Look in the fucking catalog before posting a new thread next time, retard. This is the fourth Afghanistan thread currently active:

>why are they celerating when they are still at war, will continue to be at war, and are never going to stop being at war?

With each other sure.
But being able to rub a victory in the face of America isn't something the Taliban will miss out on.

Well, you could win the war by genociding the entire country. If I was promised like 500 acres of land in Afghanistan, and whatever warbrides I could get my hands on - I'd be in the recruiting office, right now. But this whole gay "humanitarian war" horseshit - being a baby sitter for brown people, is a luxury from white people which can't be afforded anymore. I'm glad this shit's ending.

Attached: 8b214942b6087420bc86b62b59f1cad0.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

I get it they think they won but only a few really
stayed and fought the majority ran to Pakistan and hid. it is cool if this is something they want to do but I will bet we will be droning they once they come out of hiding.

The funny thing is America is still keeping 7k troops who will just be death squading.

And mattis was the main guy stopping Erik Prince from pushing his viceroy plan which will unleash tens of thousands of mercenaries back into the country to straight up rape resources and massacre afghan and taliban but now with less civilian accountability.

Taliban should be careful what they wished for..cause they're gonna be ass raped Kevin Spacey style by Western super conglomerates and turned into a PMC colonial superpower.

Attached: Atlas_Military_Vehicles_AW.png (1280x720, 818K)

>defeated
Vietnam and the Taliban are literally world champions at getting their asses kicked and then talking shit, it's fucking sad. It's like an annoying skinny manlet who you've literally beat into a bloody pulp and you stopped because you've literally got better things to do, and yet he goes on his Facebook and shittalks "well you should see the OTHER guy!"

>Vietnam
0 military victories
>Afghanistan
0 military victories

>Decide we wanna fight traditional “honorable” warfare.
>Forego genociding the populations.

>”ha!! Stupid Americans didn’t genocide us all like they 100% could have with ease. Looks like we won this one. !

Attached: ACE90664-07E1-4EE8-ADD0-04907180B434.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

>>Decide we wanna fight traditional “honorable” warfare.
>>Forego genociding the populations.

If a plan doesn't work, usually someone is intelligent to change said plan to something that does work.

US lost a long time ago

Should have gotten the troops out the same day they got Bin Laden.

There's nothing else in Trashcanistan that is or ever was any of our business. How many more American lives would you have us throw away, and what would you be buying with their blood, exactly?

>"We proved it to the entire world that we defeated the self-proclaimed world’s lone super power."
I'm pretty sure the Taliban got there fucking shit wrecked then put this guy in office. Afghanistan was full blown burka sharia under the Taliban and now it's not.

Attached: Hamid-Karzai-speaks.jpg (660x554, 60K)

Problem is we tried to change their culture and not destroy it instead.

>webm doesn't end with them dropping him trying to get him in the ambulance
missed opportunity

This insurgency warfare is such fucking bullshit. It's like fighting cockroaches;we bomb them, shoot them, snipe them, raid them, ambush them, but they just WON"T FUCKING DIE. I don't even think a nuke would stop them because someone will get upset that we nuked them and take a delta flight to Syria and join the fight. They aren't even good at fighting, they just have the will and devotion to go on no matter what.

Attached: 1530063604011.png (850x464, 678K)

lmao, is this why blackwater posted that spooky "we're back" ad?

>Blackwater's face when

Attached: GibeContracts.jpg (1200x675, 16K)

Gonna need a quick rundown

Right above you user, they posted that no context in some magazine.

If the PMCs and mercs go full Serb and ass rape the muzzies, then it shows how pathetic bleeding heart fags are and proves they were the ones who lost it for the American goverment

>And mattis was the main guy stopping Erik Prince
really? i would think he would want his cut too

Blackwater doesn't exactly have US levels "fuck you "money. And PMC can only act when they are attacked, they are not allowed to engage without being provoked. Also they are just as easily convictable of war crimes just like anyone else (unless you are a tier one operator apparently)

Attached: 1493790716436.png (220x282, 112K)

There is no win condition that has the us military involved. Except thermonuclear warfare. The Afghan government will have to deal with the Taliban themselves and win hearts and minds. Which should be eaiser without the us military presence.

China already operates mines in the country and uses PLArmy soldiers in plain clothes to secure them. If they want to continue their efforts. Then they can ally with the Afghan Gov and stabilize the nation.

>they are just as easily convictable of war crimes
thats when people fucking care. nobody will give a shit after this is all said and done.

>chinks stabilize

yeah idk about that one. Only one i would halfway trust to do the right thing are white people. The rest to the population are nigger teir. Chinks are super niggers to boot

Unfortunately the only way to win an insurgency style cultural war like this is via genocide(carpet bombing) and repopulation.
America is well aware of this, but lacks the balls to do it for fear of the political backlash from the glory hole sucking faggots known as "europe".

>that boy on the right is getting fucked by groups of old tribesmen every night
cultural awareness/10

Only one way to be sure. Take off and nuke it from orbit

>but lacks the balls to do it for fear of the political backlash from the glory hole sucking faggots known as "europe".

I'm afraid no one in Europe would bat an eyelid if the USA nuked Afghanistan or Russia or some other festering sore on civilisation

>withdrawing==losing

holy shit you might actually be retarded.

>but lacks the balls
idk about that. I think this whole thing was to have a continuous war to unload old inventory while having a reason to produce new stuff

chinks are already halfway to turning africa into a giant plantation so that ship has sailed my friend

chinks rascis when?

>Thinking that intelligence has anything to do with screeching liberals.

Chink rascis now dude.

i mean i want my chinese reparations. A bowl of rice and rat meat

Africans are already outraged
youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk

Opium
globalresearch.ca/drug-war-american-troops-are-protecting-afghan-opium-u-s-occupation-leads-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

Is that guy riding around with the safety cap off?

The Taleban are literally the good guys.

The Kabul government and its lackeys are paid collaborators, the sleaziest and most corrupt gathering of people you could find in that wretched place.

Attached: 1540117946210.png (906x674, 70K)

i could see PMCs being a very resolute answer to Afghanistan

think about it, they have plenty of motivation to be there (money for big pharma) they fuck with the Taliban hardcore (no ROE and they're just as asymmetric) and they can do it as long as there's poppy fields there, which the Afghanis dont want to give up because there's shit else to do, and they'd probably provide low-entry security jobs for really motivated dudes

they could probably even take the Afghan Commandos and give them a job

Bullshit, they are already throwing hissfits and declaring America "no longer the ruler of the free world" because we tear gassed some squatemalans and said we don't like illegal immigrants. Europeans will take every chance they can to feel superior, its the whole reason they are killing themselves with refugees. Some of them even have the audacity to blame America for that as well.

Everyone is getting a little boy tonight, on the house.

USA got defeated!!!

Attached: 1527846890551.jpg (720x708, 75K)

>Some of them even have the audacity to blame America for that as well.
There was that little thing called Libya keeping them at bay until we decided to take out Colonel G, so, yeah, that ones kinda on us dude.

>I'm afraid no one in Europe would bat an eyelid
Wrong. Europe needs to use the USA as a distraction from their domestic issues.

Shoop benis plz

Attached: 3CBE2196-7D82-4935-8649-776771A80D9A.jpg (1080x1323, 824K)

Lmfao Deluded Dune Coons! Lets look at the K:d Ratio and realize America whooped your ass! But that same asswhooping is what get all these new sand niggers joining up because war is hell and collateral damage happens!

>Celebrating when they have lost

Lol, these mudslimes are so funny, they don't even know they've already lost against the best military in the world.

>Defeated the US

Bitch we literally camped out in your front yard holding guns at your face for 2 decades and our boss finally told us we can go home and leave you alone.

This is not a US defeat. We won 18 years ago and stayed for 17 years to rub it in your face and now we're going home.

>This is not a US defeat.

Lol,, everybody knows its a defeat. Keep crying Americans.

Get out child fucker

But what are we crying about?

>get bored of beating up disgruntled goat fuckers
>"Haha you installed a puppet government and have multiple bases in our country while gaining access to our natural resources and have killed generations of our soldiers"
>"I win"

Fucking retards will be used by SF like Helots in autumn.

>get your face beaten in so badly you'll never look the same again for 2 decades straight
>guy finally gets tired and walks away
>guys check it out i won the fight

Attached: download.jpg (412x334, 26K)

This. You guys got fucking assblasted for almost 20 years straight. The crowd left a decade ago and flocked around the newest kid on the block isis.

We got tired of giving you a constant 1, 2 orioriorioriorioriori and walked away.

Eat shit nigger, I do what I want and there's nothing you can do about it.

>We

lol

If you dont get your objectives, yes, you have lost. Even if you won all the battles.
There is an old saying about insurgence: " we cant win, but we can you to win, and thatw a win for us".
I dont know what the us objectives were in afghan, so i dont know if they won or lost

Sorry, i am writing from my cell phone. Obviously:
"We cant win, but we cant PREVENT you to win, too....

Realize that the US is suzerain of the world and all other countries exist at the whim of our shared morals.

>lost in Vietnam
>lost in Iraq
>lost in Afghanistan

Pathetic.

No wonder people hate the US. That’s some serious superiority complex buddy.

AGAIN...Please check the K:D Ratio in all aforementioned conflicts!

>we achieved none of our goals but we killed a lot of civilians, we won!

The objective was long term occupation and installation of democracy, while sidelining heroin epidemics and oil crisis mitigation.

We achieved everything except making Muslims a peaceful, reasonable people.

is that Carlson on the very right?

We went to war in Iraq for 2 weeks over the Kuwait invasion. The losses were 10,000:1 with some 35k deaths on the Iraqi side and a couple hundred on the US side during the official two week war. It was a fucking slaughterhouse and we most certainly achieved our goal. In two weeks. Stupid nigger

Imagine if a giant bear came and kept kicking your ass for several years straight. The bear ends up breaking every one of your bones at least once, and kicks your ass every morning. Every now and then you're able to get a good swing back but the bear still beats you. Constantly. For years.
Then one day the bear gets bored and leaves. Maybe he has a few scars from your swings. Maybe the bear's wife is pissed the bear's been gone so long beating you up.
Now imagine this bear leaves, and you with your broken ass now stands up and tries to say
>"lol look I bodied that nigga"

could it be we're actually sandiniggers?

>freedom to keep and bear arms - most of the white world disagrees and wants it limited to 38 special revolvers and hunting rifles, sandnigs want unlimited access to machine guns so they can overthrow any force that threatens their way of life
>most traditional abrahamic values - most of the white world disagrees, sandnigs do not
>but traps are ok! - white people are disgusted unless they're trans and REALLY WOMEN RESPECT THEIR PRONOUNS, afghans understand pretty = fuck it and be pretty = get fucked. allah says the dick only makes it better
>fanboys of slavic military equipment, every sandnigger has a mosin

You didn't achieve your goals. You ruined your reputation worldwide. You lost. Geopolitics aren't a video game, where you score high points.

According to your idiotic ideas, Soviets won in Afghanistan too. They killed a lot of people, and commie government they installed actually outlived USSR itself.

USA lost in Vietnam. USA lost in Iraq. USA lost in Afghanistan. You also lost in Syria, though your involvement there was sporadic and limited.

>IMPLESSIVE

Dont celebrate too much boys...

youtu.be/xm6hC2oW5P8

youtu.be/pKzJ2Wnv9fA

Attached: 1538281462175.jpg (480x461, 30K)

holy shit someone fill this guy in

"geopolitics" is a thought terminating cliche and most people posting it can not thoroughly articulate their positions. it simply means "shut up and assume i am more educated than you are". this is because it prompts a "wait, what?" as your white mind struggles to figure out what geography has to do with this.

chang doesn't know either, but he's just told to say geopolitics a lot so you go "wait, what?" instead of interfering with his propaganda operation.

if only you all were so educated in polsci to put chang down for speaking nonsense by speaking sense.

example
>EVERYONE HATE AMERICA FOR ATROCITIES IN MIDDLE EAST. THAT'S GEOPOLITICS!
>Well actually no it's just China that-
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND GEOPOLITICS

Go ahead then, what was it, a victory or a tie?

How does the US "lose" according to all these Chinese and arab expats living in Canada if there are no defined conditions for winning?

Pretty sure they went into Afghanistan to kill the Taliban.
Given that they are leaving and the Taliban is still dancing around I wouldn't count that as a victory. But then again some people don't call Vietnam as a defeat neither.

Word on the street is that carlson worked some serious private op gigs for BW back in the day on behalf of some(now) unhappy branch of the CIA and was placed in his fox gig to help prepare the public for the pentagons new war doctrine. Insider claimed Trump is working with them to keep the American military lethal and have a separate private branch to deal with domestic subversives. Real spooky thread. Someone has to have the caps for you

>The war's public aims were to dismantle al-Qaeda and to deny it a safe base of operations in Afghanistan by removing the Taliban from power.

Attached: 1544642114739.jpg (236x261, 12K)

The US went to Afghanistan with the defined objective to kill or capture Bin Laden, which they did. You were likely too young to remember that.

The police action in Afghanistan was a charity cause to uplift the locals which was dumb in itself. The "Taliban" aren't a coherent organization that can be destroyed. Four goat farmers can call themselves "Taliban" and be offically part of them. There is no leader or clear chain of command, recruiting structure or roster of active members.

Attached: 17634406_1516391578392994_3414904010065688198_n.jpg (241x209, 6K)

Sure user, because once Bin Laden was dead any terrorism threat disappeared, those 40000 running around right now, I mean those four goat farmers, do it just as a pastime.

Honestly though that is something to celebrate and I agree we should have genocided that place but then we would have had to genocide pakistan as well.

>Kevin Spacey style
Jesus Christ I can't breathe my dude.

So any bets on how long before the US hops back into Afghanistan? I give it 12 years before they amass enough resources for an attack that actually gets the US of its ass, maybe somewhere in Europe.

that dude on the left has two heads!

Fucking hilarious.
Bunch of wannabe Punisher clowns acting like they're going to make a difference when all they're going to do is rape women and kill civilians they deem as threats.
Bunch of murderers with nothing else better to do than to pretend to be soldiers and act like a high school bully with a rifle.
Now that the parents are away, they're going to run amuck with no cause, no honor, and no principles.

I have more respect for flies that hover over shit than I do for those fucks.

I guess it wasn't a good plan from the start then.

Attached: the_final_evacuation_of_khe_sanh_base_complex_vietnam_cc_img.png (1440x907, 1.11M)

Expect the goal of the bear was to kill me.
And it was a giant fucking bear, and he tried for years, but he couldn't. I even managed to get some nice scars on him.

>Seed ISIS into Iraq
>Send them into Syria
>Russia happens to stop advance because of sole naval base outside of Russia
>Leave Afghanistan so ISIS can take root
>Send them into Iran

Yep, it's a cookie cutter build alright. I'd bet there'd be 'moderate' freedom fighters coming from Afghanistan into Iran to help 'liberate' it from the Iranian 'regime'.