Patch Thread - Yuletide Edition

Trade, sell and create patches!

>Previous thread
>Where to cop that patch?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sh-J4GSPgAM

Attached: 1545499090546.jpg (1512x2016, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

candyramen.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The absolute state of pk
He looks even worse than I imagined

Attached: IMG_20181221_222338.jpg (1440x1958, 406K)

>Almost forgot about Skinwalker's viking patch
Still can't believe someone ran it.

>It's already out of stock
meh

Hey Badger, I'm that ausfag that emailed you about the OG simo patch. I've been having some problems with paypal because of how much I've spent this xmas. Should be good by tonight/tomorrow. Pls save him for me!

I just went to his site, it's not out of stock?

What the fuck it was out of stock when I looked last night, fair enough then

Attached: cat.jpg (700x700, 35K)

It wasn't in stock last night, he put them up today. I think 4 MST?

Patch and tree pics?

They went up today. The listing is there for people to save for later

Attached: 20181222_172515.jpg (2105x2105, 3.86M)

neon drive and k6 cat when????

order'd

Noted. I also have the option to use Stripe to check out with a credit card if that helps.

I would order right now fren but too many of the patches I want are out of stock

Attached: 1491502657568.jpg (753x601, 29K)

Don't hold your breath friendo, bad idea.

we slow rollin here, email me, maybe i have a spare or two

Thank you Dullahan, and thank you again for the gift patch.

Updated the boards with your quality wares, the Because you Suck and we Hate You, the Political Compass, and your most generous From the Man who Stole the World present.

Attached: patches_xmas_4k.jpg (4096x2006, 3.97M)

>Stole
*Sold

derp

Meanwhile at Guards house.

Attached: GuardBroLookingWeird.jpg (960x1280, 336K)

I guess the amish look is in this year.

Omg please don't tell me that's actually him

Attached: 1496450185393.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Amish don't have mustaches, jr

Where did you buy these patch panels? and Pls don't say NEET.
Great collection.

I made them. Felt from fabric store, a jug of white elmer's glue, and 1/4 thick wood sheet cutoffs from hardware store.

Thanks, and I recommend making your own panels. You can make them any size to suit your needs and it's by far the cheapest square footage per dollar for patches.

Noted, also how did you do the edges? Just fold around and glue?

Also I know its a meme but where did you cop those two rick patches with the palm trees? I collect every palm tree/ retro 80s patch I come across.

Folded it, trimmed it, think like wrapping presents. IIRC those were from

candyramen.bigcartel.com/

Through New Years
PADORU gets you 25% off $16 or more orders

Attached: Goblin Slayer Adventurers Guild.jpg (1956x2322, 1.83M)

When do you expect to recieve Ai's former inventory, NEET?

No idea

Do you even expect to get it?

Attached: 1543272698031.gif (266x207, 260K)

Hello boys I'm a eurobro new to the patch game, I only got one patch so far but more designs are coming after Christmas.

I wanted to make patches more accessible to my euro brethren with lower shipping costs and shorter transit times so here we are.

The website is still being built so for now I only have an Etsy store.

etsy.com/shop/Beshtiya

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1200, 367K)

Oof

Attached: IMG_1545497384020.jpg (1960x1102, 174K)

>PVC
Go away pothead.

>PVC
That was the easiest and fastest to make desu.. The embroidered patches are coming in January don't worry

Cool

[spoiler]eurofag capitalistic collaberation when?[/spoiler]

>That was the easiest and fastest to make desu
>desu
pay your own bills

Hello dear newfriend, if you type t b h in the post it comes out as desu. You're welcome, lurk more

same meaning. pvc patches are in alot lower demand, You're welcome, lurk more

It's not. Reverse image search is your friend.

this is a really comfy image, and baklava is best girl

Attached: IMG_1545439589075.jpg (1960x1102, 142K)

>yuro patch store
Fucking YES, I dig it.

Which store sells the thick thighs patch?

wood

best girl

doesn't really work as well, but thank you anyways

Thanks for the support boys, i'll keep you updated when the new shit comes in

>PVC
>etsy
Fuck off

Shut your fag mouth, some of us are actually interested in not paying double the price of a patch for shipping.

Well if you want shitty PVC patches.

Any hints on future designs? If it's pure animoo/wehraboo shit I'm not interested tbqh

If you read my other posts you'd see this was just a trial run, and the website is being built

I don't have my laptop on me at the moment so I can't post any WIP, but absolutely no animoo shit because its not something i care about or want to cater to.

i never understood why you autists hate so much on pvc, i always found my pvc patches to be much cleaner and usually alst longer too

PVC patches are far too thick, heavier, and look worse than embroidered ones.

Nice, maybe finally I can stop getting scammed on (((shipping))) costs because the stores feel like putting some extra in their pockets. Although PVC patches are shit and you should run some original stuff instead of that.

Attached: eJwFwdsNhCAQBdBeKIDh8hjEbggSNFEhMPu12d73nK_6zFvt6hQZayc6rlX6PPSSPnOruvXe7prHtXTpD2WRXM6nvrLIRg8YaxEj (513x388, 430K)

>"s-shut up, I like theese pvc patches. almost as much as I love living in the noguns cuck countyr"

As I said, the PVC was just a test run to help me work out the logistics of running something like this. I probably won't make any more PVC because they are a bit too heavy (around 25g total when shipped) and that doubles shipping costs because it's over 20g. I will also start selling shit directly off my website so that's gonna cut the costs as well because etsy is gay

>never shipped out of country
>doesn't know that international shipping is expensive af

maybe don't live somewhere in the shitty 93.3 percent of the earth's available landmass.

>t. i can't even perform a basic google search

Maybe you should move out of Syri- I mean Sweden

Attached: sweden.jpg (960x420, 76K)

at least I can have one of these amerifat :^)

Attached: eu gunz (Small).png (640x480, 457K)

good stuff, any plans on what designs to run?
I have shipped out of country, but I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))) that some sellers cost 10€ minimum while others do it for 2€.
I wouldn't mind moving to Syria.

Attached: h_53951832.jpg (745x475, 66K)

>Surprise
You can buy those in America. You can't buy the regular kinder eggs.

>regular kinder eggs
That is the regular kinder egg you mong

Attached: IMG_1545207427081.jpg (1960x1102, 184K)

>haha
>stupid fat american can't into all the candies
>but, I
>I, (Jabba the) Hans, CAN EAT ALL THE CANDIES

got 'em

>good stuff, any plans on what designs to run?
I have a few designs I just need to finalize and send out for production, but I'm always open to ideas. I'd like to focus on the EU gun community but it's hard to find or think of the designs that cater to that demographic

>sellers cost 10€ minimum while others do it for 2€
Shipping is 1.40€ for international or something like that, i might set a minimum order value for shipping overseas but everything within europe shouldn't be too expensive

Oh yeah, would you look at that.

Attached: 20181223_124215 - Copy.jpg (1408x792, 201K)

>AR
>Glock
I bet you're fat too
>brags about eating chocolate
Well, that confirms it

>buttblasted europoor jealous of the semi autos

>tfw 180cm/72kg skelly
:( why would you hurt me user

wait a sec this wait

You should probably post designs before running them, too many times have sellers popped in here with half assed designs that could have been good

Attached: 37966760_550970851984727_561100699417444352_n.jpg (1080x1080, 314K)

Attached: cleanse_the_wends.jpg (600x765, 298K)

That's the idea, I just don't have access to the files now because I'm on vacation

>Europoor
Wrong. I just prefer my semi autos.

Attached: 20181223_115441 (2).jpg (2555x1436, 517K)

Don't people just steal shit if you do this? Cause I was thinking of doing small batches of designs I have too for pretty cheap

yeah, just look at PK

Nobody in this bread steals designs except for PK, and ofcourse if it's good enough chinks will eventually copy it wether you post the design or they just do it off a picture of the patch

just slap a watermark over the design

Oh, well fug.
Guess I could, but they're easy enough to remove.

What sells better, meme shit or anime shit?

Sooprise is legal in us now

I'd say animoo shit because that's all i see in the threads honestly

Generally meme shit since everyone is into it, anime shit has a smaller crowd here but allows for expanding the store to other places like facebook etc

Attached: Young Republic Women 10.jpg (1024x682, 172K)

Who knows

>PVC

>Baklava is a rich, sweet dessert pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup or honey

While an entirely valid concern, you'll be stuck only being able to buy what he makes, and if nothing he makes is to you're liking, you didn't really gain any ground. Power to him tho

Much like kryptek, its associated with airsoft
PVC has no tradition behind it like embroidery. Same goes for printed and woven. Theyre copouts because instead of optimizing the artwork for embroidery as would have been done prior to the invention of said patch materials, the maker simply chooses the easiest low effort pictureonfabric method to push his inevitably not-very-good patch

unless you use literally one company that has an agreement with the USPS to use flats for shipping, international package shipping starts at $13.30 for one ounce
And that doesn't include cost of the box, tape, ink, label, fee for using said service, etc

And in regards to letter mail like a lot of people do, I've had to ship 12 and 15 patches in envelopes 3 patches at a time
So you paid $1.20 and I spent $6 on shipping and one almost ALWAYS gets lost, let alone the ones that show up over a week later than the others

I don't think anyones ever "stolen" a design someone else said they were making

Attached: nervousblackkid.gif (298x298, 767K)

>Baklava is a rich sweet dessert pastry
you know who I meant you shitposting son of a bitch
But for real, 2hu's Hotel Moscow patch is probably one of my favorite patches I own. The embroidery is fantastic, the detail on the aksu and sickle is fine as all hell, and the gold just pops.

Attached: Yes, the pastry dessert.jpg (1147x1022, 927K)

Attached: moscow_mule_1024x1024.jpg (1023x799, 202K)

there is no need to be upset fren

Attached: puns.png (328x268, 39K)

Attached: ˙sʎɐs ǝɥ ʇɐɥʍ ʇsnɹʇ ʇou op ˙uᴉlqoפ ɐ sᴉ ɹǝʇsod sᴉɥ┴.png (230x230, 10K)

I swear to God if you laced my shemaghs and patches with gobin cum and skid marks, I will make a road trip out of clubbing your ass

Himmel ja!

Attached: 0C66C1A0-880B-435A-A3D5-5E1B89DB8A4F.jpg (381x525, 40K)

Yay! Someone knows the reference.
>/his/ brofist

People keep saying pk steals designs but the only time I've seen people post "proof" of him stealing a design they were confusing of WGW's patches for his.

look at that sweet heart

and that one

Dubdubs confirm pk is a good boi

Big Chungus patch when

Attached: e9eb513.png (1442x2618, 176K)

woah bugs, you really gotta cut back on those carrots bud.........

Attached: 2b1a103.png (1179x1499, 1.38M)

Now there is three of them!
This is getting out of hand.

Attached: Number 11.png (1437x1073, 450K)

I hate that I Personally know this person

You might think about talking to the other sellers and stocking patches from everyone as well as your own.