Do you have any Jow Forumsontroversial opinions?

Attached: d107a7407075dbbbdd23a7a63566c81ec819382334ed69c4022af96ba31e1b78.png (670x499, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3GGFl9mTs
youtube.com/watch?v=_lji-LmNiVg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aTDFSZy9un0
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARs are uninteresting to own and shoot

Attached: 3 slings.jpg (2921x2576, 3.52M)

.22 WMR is adequate for self defense in a snubby revolver.

the rights of the citizens of the united states of the america to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
any laws that attempt to control which citizens have access to any sort of armanent, military grade or otherwise, is infringement

>we live in a world where this is a controversial opinion
Looking up the nearest synagogue right now.

Attached: angry-terminator-rages-in-the-fire-with-an-evil-stare.gif (500x227, 817K)

The civilian SL8 is more aesthetically appealing than the G36. In fact, I think the G36 is kinda ugly

Attached: 1-HK-SL-6.jpg (689x411, 62K)

Russian Weapons >>> American Weapons

so are toyota corollas

Attached: 1544892533811.jpg (720x720, 28K)

We should literally ignore anti-gun laws and LITERALLY shoot anyone who tries to enforce them against us. Not even an FBI agent, I have the right to say this

I unironically own and shoot a Springfield xd and xds and I think they are both good guns.

There's really no interesting cars that are natively LHD

Attached: AK front.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

felons should be allowed to own firearms. actually, there should be zero restrictions of any kind after serving a sentence; your debt to society is paid.

t. never arrested

Attached: 1545236845393.jpg (800x450, 59K)

1. everyone is just parroting savage now they dont know shit about bolt guns. just parroting what they see on here.
2. Jow Forums/ does not have enough buckshot
3. common wealth anons should work to get SLRs or Enfields. If they dont they're a fucking bunch of pussies.
4. fucking leafs should be making autistic videos about everything to do with their SBRs and SBS mag feds.

> this
If you've been released from incarceration you should have all your rights restored. If you are too violent to be given your gun rights back, why the hell have you been released, or not executed.

the fact that people claim we'll use guns in the event of tyranny but then they self censor or append posts like this with "jk dont shoot my dog atf" show what the situation really is. god speed user

Attached: 1544713289889.png (1064x1060, 855K)

>pro abortion (retards, gangbangers, and psycho-terrorists should not be allowed to reproduce period)
>pro LGBT
>Guns that are aesthetically pleasing are more useful than ones that perform better, but look like garbage
>Love American history, but hate our culture for its extreme indulge and fetish for instant gratification

I think that's about it.

Attached: 8830f154286a9e74b8e7c0a3576f9801.jpg (700x700, 115K)

The only thing CZ-75s have going for them are their stock grips. CZ-75s get outclassed very quickly once they're taken out of the equation.

>first two
a-okay
>third one
But why? Legitimately interesting in your reasoning on this.
>#4
As usual, Blame the Boomers. The Silent Generation and everyone before them didn't have this problem.

You're a real faggot if you open carry in an urban area. That is not to say that open carry should be illegal. There should be as little gun restrictions as possible in my opinion. Just as the government has no right to tell you not to hold a dude's hand and kiss him, they shouldn't tell you not to have a big iron on your hip. In both situations, you will be publicly displaying to the world with a neon sign what a faggot you are.

Attached: zagu8ezu.jpg (847x960, 65K)

>"You're a real faggot if you open carry in an urban area."
>proceeds to list reasons why I should be allowed to open carry in an urban area

Gun Control is sensible.

Ahem...

SHALL

i think you missed his point
just because you can, and just because you should be allowed to, doesn't mean you shouldn't be stigmatized for doing it in public

I will 3rd this opinion.

>you can legally open carry your gucci SCAR with lights, sirens, lasers, Christmas lights, and the thing that goes up
>you can legally get fucked in the butt by rasheed
>I can also point out how you're a flaming faggot in both situations

I see it like a favorite jacket or pair of shoes. You feel a bit more attached to it and feel compelled to go out and use it more (in my case, that is). And if you ever do have to use it for real, it's almost like an extension of your own body.

Kind of like those North African or Afghani Jazel rifles.

This. Carrying a pistol on your hip? A-ok. Looking like an absolute sperg walking around with your $300 Psa ar in Walmart? I should legally be allowed to shoot you for making the gun community look like how we are pictured in their smear comics. I'll defend your right to open carry, just don't be a fucking attention seeking sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3GGFl9mTs

There is no point to open carry, i mean sure you could but it's not like you are making yourself safer than you would be if you concealed carried.
guns should be used as an intimidation tool as a way to deter off would be criminals and not a lethal weapon unless all options are off the table
as long as it goes bang it's fine.

Attached: 62B72A0A-4CF4-4D52-91F5-85C65B4A9700.jpg (698x1145, 234K)

We deserve to live in a world where open carry is commonplace and acceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lji-LmNiVg&feature=youtu.be

As an europoor i never get why americans love their guns soo much and dont see the relation between gun control and the amplitude of a crime.
t.controversialeuropoor

9mm and .45ACP are both gay. .357 Magnum is where it's at.

Thats just a fact.

The charging handle is a serious design flaw.

If you like Glocks, you're literally a nigger. Fight me.

Attached: 1544496742737.jpg (496x369, 32K)

WHy is that a controversial opinion? I bought a Springfield XD tactical for a friend for Christmas. Should I feel bad now?

So you're a commie, right?

Open carry is fucking stupid. I'd have to say that concealed is a significant advantage over open carry. Concealed allow the element of surprise, they don't know you're carrying. With open carry, that carrier gets ambushed and shot immediately, and his gun taken. There are many, many videos of concealed carriers stopping a robbery or carjacking, and many, many videos of open carry (including cops) getting instantly shot and then robbed.

>"You're making the gun community look bad"
>"I should be allowed to legally shoot you for carrying a gun"

You're a fucking retard.

20 inch barrels are the best option for a general purpose rifle as far as ARs go.

>The charging handle is a serious design flaw.
I love the AR, but this is so true. If I could have the same rifle with a G3 style charging handle, I'd cream my pants, though I'm sure that has its own drawbacks.

Honestly, yes...

>any rifle caliber smaller than 7.62x 39 is gay
>everyone should be able to own guns even if they have a criminal record
>conscription should be brought back in the US
And now for the really controversial stuff
>police should be privatized while govt employed officers should be restricted to writing tickets
>us military has no business being in the middle east

Attached: 1545448824630.png (2000x1333, 291K)

>If you like 7.99 walmart hammers, you're literally a nigger.
>real men who aren't poorfags use hammers handmade in Germany and cost 3000 dollars
>which I can afford cuz of my trust fun- ahhhigh paying management job (that'll fool 'em!)
>I don't even use my hammer that often
>mostly just keep it shiny in my toolbelt and bring to carpentry workshops to hit a few nails
>but mostly to make those poorfags who are obviously more skilled than me jelly
>I will literally cream my pants if somebody asks to borrow my hammer to flatten something
>just so I can refuse by saying "Sorry but no, dry hitting will ruin it" (you read that in a forum so it must be true!)
>jacks off to shitposting on teh internets about how cheap tools make you a nigger.

Take a hint gaylord and go back to fucking your daki.

Attached: Fiat8zD.jpg (625x564, 57K)

TRAP ISN'T GAY!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Tim McVeigh avenged Vicki Weaver and her murdered infant. Waco would never have happened if civilian law enforcement hadn't lied to procure military equipment to assault the compound with.

It's a good thing that the police is militarized, but i do want the populace to also have access to military grade weapons

That’s because that correlation doesn’t exist if you look globally.

maybe if it took mags larger than 10 rds.

NOT A TRAP

Attached: 7a0.png (591x238, 36K)

Not according to SHADMAN!

Attached: 2018-12-09-hit-or-miss-page-1.jpg (1200x2043, 907K)

shadman isn't exactly a source of facts user

Attached: Dr6zSYAUwAAyqsX-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

>

>ProLGBT and abortion
>Hate current culture
Pick one and only one. There is a reason faggoys and wamen hate guns, and "rights" specific to those groups are only available when healthy cultural norms are dead.

Untrue. I put hogue grips on mine and love 'em.

Yea I will believe it when you post compare and contrast pics of her IRL minus the wig.

>opinions that piss k off
I think war is bad and military spending is about five times higher then it needs to be.
>opinions that piss pol off
I think the altright leadership is run by jews, to make whites look bad and eugenics is a stronger argument then tribalism.
>opinions that piss everyone but Jow Forums off
We should be alowed to buy aircraft carriers if we want so imagine how i feel about full automatic weapons.
>opinions that piss lefty pol off
The solution to a bad government isn’t more government and communism is evil
>opinions that piss my mom off
I think we should be able to buy fighter jets and guns are fun

Attached: CDCE6400-F1A0-4B2D-B385-2BDCD5E2B8FE.jpg (960x626, 33K)

You can buy a fighter jet! Retired eastern yuropoor commie jets like the L29 can be had for sub 100k.
All the weapon systems have to be removed, which I'm sure was the part you wanted to have, but the jet itself can still be had

I ask ugly people I see at malls if they are transgendered.

You check her twitter profile, she claims to be 19, but looks like a 14yr old weeabo girl.

Trips of truth

>Controversial
Not on this board

Attached: 1518538307778.png (864x722, 264K)

That's not really an opinion, but does have the potential to be really fucking funny.

Bolt action is the most fun action.

But that's a fact

you guys know about the bullet button right? the charging handle for clearing malfunctions or loading the first round of the day is fine. infact it's better for malfunctions, your hand is well clear of the chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTDFSZy9un0

most of the reason the dude in your pic is a faggot is that horrible muzzle control. cunt walks around flagging literally everyone.

I'm considering the value in carrying a taser/stun gun in addition to my CCW.

>pizza boy here

I'm imagining I have a higher chance of dealing with some unarmed drunk, crackhead or road raging asshole over getting stuck up. At least in my city. Plus I'd rather not reveal my power level unless I really have to.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

The AR15 is better in every single way than the AK-47.... except for the trigger.

Revolvers have no good reason to be used for self-defence unless you need something extremely small for deep carry, or a large caliber for dangerous animals.

Single-shot guns like muskets are more fun to shoot than autoloaders.

Although the average person is never going to need anything more than a shotgun or pistol for self-defence, and actually having to use them once in your entire life for self-defence is extremely unlikely, every man over the age of 20 should own a modern semiautomatic rifle, 300 rounds of ammo with magazines, and body armor with ballistic helmet. Just in case.

god damn, you know that bitch deserves a good smack, when even the taser can't dull the rage.

>300
Try 30K

I was bordering on favoring sharia law when I worked graveyard shifts in a downtown 7eleven, just so I could legally dehand shoplifters with a schimitar. Also made me flirt with being pro death penalty, simply because I learned that a portion of the population plainly have no interest in not being pieces of shit that are a net loss for humanity, and imprisoning them is a waste of resources. Not even a question of punishment, since I don't think it has any inherent moral value, and has limited effectiveness in terms of deterence. Simply a question of removing the person from society.

I also don't like glocks because I find them aesthetically unappealing.

I'm fairly sure most people on Jow Forums are pro death penalty.

Doesn't look like he shocked much. The probes might not have made good contact. There's one in his chest but my guess is the second got tangled in his shirt or flatout failed.

Projectile tasers confirmed for being shit. I'll go with a direct contact stun-gun then, thank you.

This open carry is dumb

The majority of guns after 1945 are fucking boring.
Tanks after 1960 are stupid.
Modern Tactics are dumb. Dont be a pussy just stand in a fucking line.
At this point we should just Nuke Afghanistan.

Attached: hunting_nuggers.jpg (739x695, 111K)

Yeah the stock they always have on the g36 looks barebones compared to the rest of the rifle.
The tumbhole stock on the civie version looks sexy as hek

Attached: g36-1-755x513.jpg (755x513, 37K)

There's nothing wrong with cz, it just gets over hyped sometimes. The memes about onions are getting old.

Based trips poster

Attached: 1532395574378.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Rights make slaves, free people don't need the govt. to tell them they can own weapons.

Muh Initial D

1. Yes
2. No
3. I agree to a degree
4. Spot on

I'm gonna build my first AR with a Gibbz side charging upper.

>The military should be using 30-06 instead of .308 for their sniper rifles. Why? Ballistics.
>There should be absolutely zero regulation of guns. I should be able to walk into a store, buy a full auto AR15, and walk out.
>Privately owned explosives should be completely legal and unregulated to a certain degree; hand grenades and launchers should be legal, but JDAMs should be somewhat regulated as they produce a threat to property rights.
>Hunting licenses are good because it encourages animal conservation to a degree.
>The death penalty should be swift and taken into action no more than 5 days after conviction, and should be carried out with a .308 to the head.
>Faggots should be allowed to marry, but homosexual indoctrination (pride parades) should be illegal.
>There should be absolutely zero firearm import bans. I want a fucking AK107, god dammit.
>The 1911 is the best handgun that has ever been designed. This cannot be argued, because 80% of all handguns now were inspired by it to some extent.
>Mosins are not garbage. If you take care of the fucking gun, and shoot it well, it works just fine.
>Heckler & Koch is one of the scummiest manufactures in the market. They have made it very clear that they care very little for the civilian market, in the way that they refuse to give us civilian legal rifles/PDWs that they design for the militaries around the world.

Fight me, sluts.

>there are vast swaths of people I don't think should be allowed to own guns, but in our current situation, I'm against all forms of gun control because I think it is targeted at the wrong people.

>trying to integrate women, LGBT, and muds into American gun culture will never catch on, and at best will mean a few vaguely pro-gun Democrats will replace Republicans in Congress, leading to more gun control.

> I generally have an inherent dislike for any gun enthusiast that wasn't raised around guns.

>politcally, if you have some moral compunction with imposing your will on another group then you are gay

>if you constantly fantasize about what you would do in an apocalyptic SHTF situation you are probably a bad person

>Nothing is more pathetic than a middle-aged man LARPing as an operator

>most people (myself included) spend too much money on toys and not on practice ammo

>shadman

Attached: 1534660913286.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Foxtrot Mike makes exactly what you want

>I like older rifles (1890s to 1960s) over new age stuff, even if the latter is obviously more practical. Closest thing modern I'll do is an M16A1 clone
>I enjoy having the guns I own more than I do shooting them
>We should torture criminals who committed inexcusable crimes, make their lives a living hell for months on end, prior to killing them in the most painful ways imaginable
>To each his own with preferences in pistol calibers
>The M1919A6 "GPMG" is absolutely amazing looking
>Traps are fucking gay and you damn well know it

Berate me, Jow Forums. I have shit opinions.

Attached: Park Chung He.png (600x424, 239K)

>I like older rifles (1890s to 1960s) over new age stuff, even if the latter is obviously more practical. Closest thing modern I'll do is an M16A1 clone
Ehhhh, some modern stuff is pretty fucking great. But I can agree that old aesthetic is 10/10.

>I enjoy having the guns I own more than I do shooting them
That’s kind of a problem. Guns are paperweights if they aren’t regularly, or at least semi-regularly shot.

>We should torture criminals who committed inexcusable crimes, make their lives a living hell for months on end, prior to killing them in the most painful ways imaginable
Cruel and unusual punishment is against the constitution, a swift bullet to the head is all that’s needed.

>The M1919A6 "GPMG" is absolutely amazing looking
Who disagrees...? Asking out of sincere curiosity.

>Traps are fucking gay and you damn well know it
Spot on.

>There is an appreciable difference between pistol calibers. Modern doctrine is just shaped by glass wristed incompitents
>Unarmed combat training matters aswell
>General survival matters aswell
>Mercs can be honorable aswell
>your gun is probably fine. Just learn to shoot and quit making excuses about it
>body armor is a good idea but really not a priority for most americans
>We need a Jow Forums related term for normie other than fudd.

Attached: 37127953_1034374560074603_8081964261531713536_n.png (720x700, 470K)

Any boys with the potential to be cute girls will be given hrt, perhaps later in puberty so they’ll have pretty andro looks. They’ll serve the top level men and will have children with top level women too to pass on cuteboy looks.
Any ugly and dumb boys will be used as labor and provided roasties.
Women with male like brains that still like men will be used to breed with the top level men.
All other roasties will be used for surrogacy and work camps.

Basically a tradtrapchadstate

More closer to center-left, actually. I believe prosperity comes through cooperation of all members of the hierarchy system. And the only thing holding us back are people who are only fixated on their own selfishness. We know who they are. Bullies and criminals who call themselves "reformed" and then entrench themselves in key positions, only to abuse the shit out of their position at everyone else's expense.

Government wise, I strongly believe in a perfectly balanced and well informed republic.

I got a few ideas.
>Buys a $2k gun with a $30 scope = Gucchi-tard
>Shoots guns, but is out of shape and dim = A Twinkie
>Only thinks that guns are for hunting = s()y-fudd or needle dick

I like all 3

>they looked suspicious

The vast majority of people are too stupid to vote or handle firearms. Those who aren't shouldn't be encumbered by restrictions.

Don't ask me where the line is drawn.